• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Girlfriend

• Thread starterZalamar
  • Start date

Zalamar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

I started dating very petite asian woman (jen) 4 months ago and everything is going great. We are coworkers and we spend every lunch and a lot of time together everyday, generally we hit the bar 4 nights a week. I am 37, she’s 35, 5’2, 95 lb. I’m about average white man.

Anyway, she works with this guy, Mike, who is about 6’, good shape, in his late 20s. Mike has dropped many hints to her that he is interested and he doesn’t know she is in a relationship with me. We have tried to be very discrete at work.

Anyway, Mike is about to leave for another job and has a going away party and invited her. The cuckold in me is exploding...She says she isn’t interested but has previously said he’s good looking. I urge her to go to experience this opportunity since he is leaving. I told her I obviously can’t go.

She seems on the fence but the event is this evening and I really want her to go...to make matters worse I seen him in the locker room once and he’s a lot bigger than me. She’s a beautiful woman she deserves this chance to party and hangout with him.

She used to hate him and now she says how funny he is all the time but is reluctant to cancel our own date to go to his party even though I keep reminding her what a great opportunity it is.

Suggestions? Thoughts ?

Users who are viewing this thread