• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my asian girlfriend

• Thread starterot123
  • Start date

ot123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2006
Hey there... me and my girlfriend are new to this lifestyle. I know she's had a black boyfriend in the past and she said he was a magnificent lover. Now I want her to turn me into her cuckold by taking a new black lover. Our goal is to go to a club and pick up a random guy, but we are also interested in hooking up online with experienced black bulls.

I'd love to see her being split in two by a BBC! Hit me up on yahoo messenger at bf_bradshaw if you want to know more and maybe see a pic or two.

her description and what I'd like to see

I want to describe my girl a bit more as well as my favorite fantasy scene. We are both young, late twenties. She is petite, about 5'6 and about 110 lbs. She has long black hair to her shoulders, that frames large wide eyes and a pretty mouth with full thick lips perfect for sucking cock. She has a little upturned nose. Her body is small and compact and made for sex. She has perfectly shaped b-cup breasts and a tight little ass. Her pussy is very tight. There is a little tuft of black hair above pink lips that get wet very easily.

My favorite fantasy involves going to a frat party with my girl. We get dressed up to go. She is wearing a short skirt, heels, and a tank top. When we get to the party there are tons of guys there from the football team. Big, black, muscular men. We start drinking and dancing. Eventually we become separated. We I find her again she is with a large muscular black stud named Marcus. He is a star wide receiver. At 6'3 and 226 lbs he dwarfs her. He has her pressed up against the wall. His tongue is down her throat and his hand in up her skirt. I can see from where I am that he has her panties pushed to one side and two big fingers inside of her tight little pussy. She is responding by massaging the large bulge in his pants. They are oblivious to those around them, and nobody much notices anyway. I see her push him away and take his hand. She leads him by the hand towards the stairs leading up to the second floor. I follow at a distance.

Do you want to hear the rest?

i sure do lol

Lights.....cameras.....action !!!!!!! Yes. not just jawa, but most of us, please.

Does she have any tattoos?

fantasy - second part

Here is the second part of my fantasy described above. We are still looking and haven't received many replies. We are in Toronto, Canada. She has no tattoos.

Part 2

I follow Kim and Marcus upstairs to a second floor bedroom. The door is closed by the time I get there but soft moaning can be heard on the other side. I quickly make a decision and try the door… it swings open. What I see gives me an immediate erection. My beautiful girlfriend is kneeling before this black giant of a man, his pants around his ankles. Her little hands are slowly massaging the shaft of the biggest cock I have ever seen in real life. It must be ten inches long, thick, and hard as a rock. The tip is already wet and a thick strand of saliva runs from it to my girlfriends waiting mouth. They both look at me. Kim giggles a little bit and goes back to sucking on that cock. Marcus just smirks, then says “Hey boy, your girl here sure knows how to suck black dick… why don’t you close the door and go have a seat in the corner until we’re done.”

I go to sit in the corner like I’m told, my knees weak… I don’t know how to feel. My little Asian girlfriend is kneeling there, moaning like a slut as she swallows this giant black cock. One of her hands is now stroking his shaft while the other is buried inside her little pink panties. She is vigorously fingering herself. Marcus looks at me and smirks again. “You didn’t know your girl was such a ***** did you boy. I can do anything I want and she’ll still beg to be fucked long and hard by my cock….”

“Thaattt’s not true…” I start to stammer, but I am cut off.

“Bullshit it isn’t! I’ve been fucking your girl here for three weeks now you little cuckold!”

“Kim…?” I say questioningly. She looks at me for a moment, her eyes gleaming, her mouth full. She lets the cock go and it falls out with a wet plop.

“Yes dear, every time I told you I was going to the gym I really went for a workout of another kind… sorry but I can’t help myself… I still love you though.” Kim then goes back to her task.

“Ok bitch,” says Marcus in a commanding tone “you better stop before I nut. I still want to get a piece of that tight sweet pussy of yours.”

“How do you want me?” Kim asks.

“Get up on the bed and turn around” Kim proceeds to get up on all fours on the bed, ass up head down. Her legs are splayed widely and her skirt has ridden up above her ass cheeks. In one swift motion Marcus rips her panties off. “Play with yourself bitch.” Kim starts to rub her clit. I can tell by the light in the room and she is already soaking wet. “Tell me what you want,” commands Marcus.

“I want to fuck me babe,” she says.

“No bitch, beg me. And be specific. You know what I mean.”

“I want you to fuck me with that big black cock Marcus. I want you to make me cum. Pound my fucking pussy. Please babe, I need that big black cock inside me now!”

Marcus stands behind her and lines up for his prize. He puts the thick head of his cock against her tight entrance. As he pushes forward her wet lips open up like a blooming flower. Kim gives out a little squeal and then a moan.

really? no responses?

Ok, is there no one in Toronto here?

Nice hot story, an excellent post.

ot123 said:
Ok, is there no one in Toronto here?
Black male from Toronto here. Give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread