• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my asian slut i want used

• Thread starterspii123
  • Start date

spii123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2008
would like to no if i any one would like to use my asian gf like the slut she is so i no if i should tell her about wat i want her to do 4 me thx

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry

i dont no how top post pic please help

Attachments

• DSC00726.JPG
    DSC00726.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 486
wow nice rack

Beautiful tits!

With this pair os tits your will have no hard time to find a BBC to fuck her. Good luck.

her ass

would like to no wat u buys would do to her

Attachments

• ass-1.JPG
    ass-1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 554
slide her black panties aside and put my fat old black cock deep into her love canal empty my black balls up her cervix and swell her belly up

great pics asian girls are so pretty!

Looking in Southern Cali....

spii123 said:
would like to no wat u buys would do to her

I am here in Southern Cali if you want to contact me!! We can trade pics and meet up for some fun!!

CC

Do with her? That is easy.
The Bulls will take her off you for a few months and get up to naughty mischief.
R U ready 2 deliver her 2 her 1st Bull appointment?
Make sure she is not wearing any bra or panties? You can put them under your pillow to help you remember what you will be missing out on.

With that rack and that ass I really don´t know why she didn´t get any BBC til now. Her ass is perfect to fit a BBC all inside her. It will be amazing I assure you. Let her do it and take pics of that to us.

pussy

love the comments that u guys are leaving here is a pic of her tight pussy keep them cumming

Attachments

• qw.jpg
    qw.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 350
damn that pussy looks tight. Feel good around this nigga dick

Dam looks tight bet my fat babymaker would open her up real good i would only bareback her as you watched is she on pill hope not i want to knock your wife up as you watch

Lol, didn't any of you even notice how the language/typing changed from the first post to the one with the girls puss in it? It went from appearing like text messaging some people do these days to something an "adult" would type. Makes me wonder if the whole thing is "real".

Users who are viewing this thread