• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My asian Slut wife. what you do to her?

• Thread starteramal
  • Start date

What you think about my wife? what part you wana use?

• She is a slut and like to use her ass.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • She is a slut and like to use her pussy.

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • she is a slut and like to use her in ass and pussy.

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • she is not a slut but like to use her ass.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • she is not a slut but like to use her pussy.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • she is not a slut but like to use her pussy and ass.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • dont wana use her.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She is looking great. U got an pics with her ass stuffed full of cock.

Rodney1 said:
She is looking great. U got an pics with her ass stuffed full of cock.

I dont have any thing like that Rodney. but i feel you really like to do her. lol. really tell me if you get her now what you really want her to do?

amal said:
She is my wife. I took her pictures at home. she love to do posing. and she like to know what other guys say about her. she love to be fucked. some times she saying she want to try 2 guys in one time. i found out she wear thongs to work so guys can notice her ass. she say some guys in the bus came to her and rub their dicks over her back. she said it is fun. i really wana tell her im not mad if she wana try it. waiting to see she get fucked by some guys.

Finally a man who knows how to show his wife. With that ass high in the air and her pussy on full display.

Post more pics of her getting stuffed in all holes. Doggy that wife pussy.

I'd stick the hed of my cock in her ass then pop it out... "POP, POP, POP!!!!!!!!!!!'' Asian whores are so sweet.

cool rodney.damn i wish i can give her to you.

nice wife u got would love to fuck her doggy style

any one else who like to use my wife?

Very hot wife you have there. I'd love to use her pussy as my personal cumdump, for sure!

wish some one is fuck her. and wish some one cum on her pics and send me

I love her asshole, love to be the one to clean her after a night of use.

amal said:
She is my wife. I took her pictures at home. she love to do posing. and she like to know what other guys say about her. she love to be fucked. some times she saying she want to try 2 guys in one time. i found out she wear thongs to work so guys can notice her ass. she say some guys in the bus came to her and rub their dicks over her back. she said it is fun. i really wana tell her im not mad if she wana try it. waiting to see she get fucked by some guys.

Nice. She is sexy :D.

so many guys like to fuck her ass.

im jerking now to her pics as we speak !

She'd have trouble walking for awhile! Very nice!

she is fucking hot man, my wife chinese, like thinking about her sucking & satisfying other men cocks, & getting fucked by other men, be careful what u wish for

Slut wife

amal said:

Would love to meet her in a shopping mall dressed in short leather miniskirt with stiletto high heels. Take her into the mens room lift her up while hubby removes her thong panties, and sink my cock deep inside her hot pussy. Hubby would hold her legs apart while i drilled her deep and hard. I would shoot a load deep inside her, slap her on the ass and tell her and you when to meet me next at the Mall.
wifepleaser2007

Amal, did you ever fuck your wife in the ass? She is the kind of thick pussy ass ***** that deserves a real good rimming. Goddamn it I'd like to pop her ass virginity in front of you. We could fuck in front of a full length mirror that way she could look us both in the eyes as I inched my hot cock into her tight thick asshole. Then I drop a huge load in her ass gash. Bitch would be begging for me to come fuck her again. She'd want me to take her out on dates and I'd be happy to let you watch us from a distance.

cool guys. she love to read all these comments. she said she want to see it comes reality.

I want a BJ from your hot wife

116517d1325642467t-my-asian-slut-wife-what-you-do-her-img_0568-copy.jpg
116518d1325642559t-my-asian-slut-wife-what-you-do-her-img_0595-copy.jpg
116515d1325642331t-my-asian-slut-wife-what-you-do-her-img_0551small-copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread