• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Slut Wife

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
Happy wife covered in another mans cum.

I can smell your cum.png

• Love
Reactions: tjan9999, tixeros78, IctRider and 6 others
What a good wife!

creempieluvr said:
Happy wife covered in another mans cum.

I can smell your cum.png
That is a dream for me. Watch my wife being fucked by a hung guy (bbc a plus), hearing her moaning and screaming with pleasure, and seeing lots of cum on her luscious hairy pussy. She smiles at me and motions me to join her for clean up. That would be a perfect day!

That is my life. It started 8 years ago and there is no turning back now. I never imagined at the time it would be what it is today. But it is a lifestyle we both enjoy alot.

Hawkdoctor said:
That is a dream for me. Watch my wife being fucked by a hung guy (bbc a plus), hearing her moaning and screaming with pleasure, and seeing lots of cum on her luscious hairy pussy. She smiles at me and motions me to join her for clean up. That would be a perfect day!
I love watching her get fucked by other men. The sounds coming out of her as they are penetrating her are so amazing. The smell of sex fills the room. The sound of her cumming again and again. Then when they are done she opens her legs and motions for me to come and eat her cum filled pussy. I love it very much.

Reactions: Hawkdoctor

Users who are viewing this thread