• Thread startersocalguy2217
  • Start date

would you fuck her?

• Total voters

socalguy2217

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2011
i want everyone to check out my slut wife and tell me what you think of her and would do to her.

Attachments

• buns1.jpg
    buns1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 427
  • leopard doggie shot.jpg
    leopard doggie shot.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 608
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Looks like a hot asian slut!

I bet I could lose my cock and a slab of lumber in that ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would violate her pussy right in front of you, and just as I'm about to cum I'd have you grip the base of my cock so you could feel my cum pumping into your wife's pussy. :)

adrianarmstrong said:
... and just as I'm about to cum I'd have you grip the base of my cock so you could feel my cum pumping into your wife's pussy. :)

LOL:D That must be awesome for the husband!

damn i want to cum in her pussy

Oh hell yes! I love Asian women and your wife is particularly hot! Thanks By the way, what a hot ass she has! It goes well with her killer "come hither" smile!

kenev said:
like the second pic the best as shows of her arse i would do a doggie on her and hopefully my wrigglers will hit the mark

OMG - naughty man - a wriggling doggie - your dream power must be as good as your action power.

You ain't a boring man, for sure !

On her bike guys, she is ready to be ridden - make sure you ring her bell - "go hard or go home" with your head between your legs and your tail dragging behind.

I wish there were more pictures of her. But from what i see, i can say she's pretty amazing.