• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife fucking another man

• Thread starterfidodido
  • Start date

fidodido

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2014
172143_488321207046_6023004_o.jpg50l27uw2hv.jpg

Reactions: BigDKMF and Wilson20
Did you get to watch him rail her? It turns me on when they reach down and guide it inside, more pics
please

funtimes said:
Did you get to watch him rail her? It turns me on when they reach down and guide it inside, more pics
please

i just saw the video.. message me so i can show you more

I would happily fuck her too
What do I have to do to fuck her?
WShe is very hot!!

she os cute and look happy in the right picture ifd it her lover

Yes I agree guiding the cock in is hot. Well done. Is that his cum all over her pussy or did he blow inside her. He has a nice size cock.

h5t6ca said:
I would happily fuck her too
What do I have to do to fuck her?
WShe is very hot!!

PM me so we can talk about it some more.. I'd sure like to let you have her

zippless said:
Yes I agree guiding the cock in is hot. Well done. Is that his cum all over her pussy or did he blow inside her. He has a nice size cock.

If it's not me, she normally doesn't let me cum inside her.. but I wouldn't really know huh

6g0ug--1312200909-i.jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones
Looks great. I'd love to give her a good fucking. But I'd probably break the sweet petite asian girl. :D

I'd love to see that cock inside her

fkpcp--1312200909-i.jpg

red.jpgred1.jpg
A night out with her friend, ended up with him inside her.

Beautiful slut, congratulations

fidodido said:
red.jpgred1.jpg
A night out with her friend, ended up with him inside her.

Thanks for the comments and PMs.

This is a guy who she's fucked even before we got married. She always seems to get so horny when he's in town. A couple of times in the past when they have sex, she asks permission. This time, she told me after he fucked her. They went to a club and had a few drinks, danced (erotically as she put it), and made out on the dance floor. He then took her back to his hotel, and fucked her a few times.

Lucky bastard! She is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread