• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian wife Malinn

• Thread starterMalinn
  • Start date

Malinn

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2011
Our first post here..we are married for about 10 years and have been thinking about cuckolding for quite some time.

We find it difficult to take the step because we dont know what it could do to our marriage.

But we are getting closer to feeling confident it will stay how things are now, since we talk about it often and it really turns her on. And that thought turns me on too.

We would like to know your thoughts fantasies or anything you like to share with us. It will take us closer to what we eventually like to realise, even if it would be for only one time.

Let us know what you think of the pictures....and if there are any bulls who would like to get involved with us.

Peter & Malinn

She is sexy as fuck. Got me stroking my dick looking at her pix. Where are you guys located?

She's a beautiful, sexy woman. When you do decide to take that big step, you'll have your choice of men to do it with. The key is to choose someone respectful and intelligent. You're both obviously concerned about the effect it will have on your relationship, so don't just set her down on the first huge cock you see. Find a guy who's ok with a one-time thing OR a long-term thing, depending on how you both feel about the situation. Also make sure he's ok with meeting socially first. A drink to loosen up the mood will allow her to make the first move.

Your wife is very attractive. First off I would suggest going into this with the agreement of one time...then you both re-evalute after that. If all is cool...then proceed. Many guys feel more comfortable if they can share their wives with more than just one guy. Most guys do not want it to feel like their wife has a regular guy...he wants her to play the field so to speak...and avoid the emotional attachment that could happen. I can tell you from my past experience....it is so freaking hot for your wife to get laid without you!

you have to be careful what guy you are willing to share her with. you do not want this to effect your marriage in a negative way, you want it to be a positive experience for both of you. any uncertainty about how you will feel or affect you then take it slow & just role play with your wife. put a blindfold on her & pretend she is getting fucked or having her pussy licked by someone else, this is a huge step, consider it carefully

Your wife is SUPER hot! I love the pictures and knowing that you have been together for so long. Enjoy!

Oh my goodness! That was the first thing to come to my mind. She is mega fuckin' sexy. I'd love to taste that.

Thank you to all of you for the advise and compliments!
That is exactly how we think of it too.

We often do the role playing to, but cant stop thinking what it would be like if she would be with a real bull.

It would be so good to see her enjoy and know she is enjoying......

Wow! Thank you so very much for the new pictures. They are everything a man can dream of.

Stunning - I'll be back to comment more when I have time. :)

Ive seen you elsewhere...you want her filled with black meat, dont you?

WOW she looks hot!!

wowwow wow wow ..... those asian breasts are so delicious and that asshole i could lick for ever ! so hot

gorgeous wife, definitely post more and let us know how it goes

sharky20 said:
Ive seen you elsewhere...you want her filled with black meat, dont you?

Could be you seen her before we posted her pictures before! Black would be very nice....she enjoys that thought (just like me). But in general we do not prefer.

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Super Vixen! Ready to take on any dangerous black erection no matter how big!

She has very sexy feet as well. And a nice asshole. I sure would love to give it a nice licking.

She looks soooo tasty.

shes got a great body but a really pretty face. love to see her fucked by another guy (me preferably)

Get her some black cock like she wants!

Users who are viewing this thread