My Asian wife Malinn

• Thread starterMalinn
  • Start date
sharky20 said:
Get her some black cock like she wants!

We are working on that.....;)

here are some more pictures of her to get some attention....

I never did get back to this tread and the beautiful Malinn. Lips, tits, legs, ass, and pussy - this girl is made to be on her knees. Beautiful and sexy. I can picture myself enjoying her in every way even though I'm NOT black.

Hope she enjoys pleasing older English guys as well as the traditional BBC.

beautiful, erotic, I would suck your wifes pussy and happily touge her ass for breakfast.

Your pictures are sure inviting.

Oh shit! I love them new pictures. She's amazing. I'd love to get down there and put my face all up in that. I would eat that all day. Then put my dick in nice and slowly.

gorgeous pussy

She has beautiful long legs would love to make her feel good

If she is willing to go the extra mile to please you. Return the love to her by introducing her to me.

It has been a while since we posted, and for those who like we decided to show you some more!

wht a lucky man!!!she damn gorgoues..!

i want her mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bsolutely beautiful.. a real cock hungry slut.. in all means.

would love to know abt you more.

yahoo id is wifebanger30@yhaoo.com

Thank you guys for all your comments!

If you like to share something with her you can mail it at:

malinn4all@yahoo.com

hope you like some more pictures...;)

ship her to Boston for some hard cock

he is stunning

I would love to lick her ass

I bet everubody would lie to suck he r pussy, me too. But I would really love o go one step further and lick and kiss and tongue her ass

Hi Peter and Malinn
I would want to give her a rimjob..
What do you think ?

Nice lady

ISN´T SHE ATTRACTIVE, SENSUELL, SEXY, I bet SHE likes to fuck many men and MANY MEN would like to keep HER their wonderfull SLUT.

Once again I just have to say WOW what a HOT little Asian wife!! She has such a fuckable pussy!!! more more more

i would love too cumm all over her sexy feet and toes............