• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my asian wife pussy

• Thread starterkikki_75
  • Start date
K

kikki_75

It's been awhile since my last post. Here are a few pictures of my wife pussy taken yesterday. I'd love to have her fuck by a thick cock. So far, i am able to talk to her while we're fucking about how i'd like to see her handle two cocks, and how i'd like to see her getting fucked hard by a big cock. it's turning her on, and she's not fighting it like before. I don't know if she would ever fuck anyone in real life but the fantasy is turning her on for sure.

Bret

Attachments

• 2011-01-29_13-35-05_884.jpg
    2011-01-29_13-35-05_884.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 434
  • 2011-01-29_13-36-22_875.jpg
    2011-01-29_13-36-22_875.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 678
  • 2011-01-29_13-37-24_433.jpg
    2011-01-29_13-37-24_433.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 599
  • 2011-01-29_13-38-12_567.jpg
    2011-01-29_13-38-12_567.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 745
nice pussy

i would love to fuck your asian slut. your wife has a sexy pussy, i need to fuck her.

She has a very tasty looking pussy!!!

I want to use your wife as a fuck doll!~ lol

Hello

kikki_75 said:
It's been awhile since my last post. Here are a few pictures of my wife pussy taken yesterday. I'd love to have her fuck by a thick cock. So far, i am able to talk to her while we're fucking about how i'd like to see her handle two cocks, and how i'd like to see her getting fucked hard by a big cock. it's turning her on, and she's not fighting it like before. I don't know if she would ever fuck anyone in real life but the fantasy is turning her on for sure.

Bret

It would be such a pleassure to fuck a woman like yours
I am paying closer attention to Asian women; they are very attractive and have that intirguing sexuality of a wise and prudish wife that when properly cracked you have a lady dragon in heat

I will say that if you continue wiht your convincing you will succeed. I wish I could be there when she says YES.

Where do you live>

I want to use your wife as my fuck doll

Thanks for all your comments. I wish i could show her all the resonses in here how guys want to fuck her wet pussy. We are not at the stage yet. she's a very private person, and doesn't trust the internet. that's why i can't show her face. but hopefully one day we'll get there.
We're from the DC metro area by the way.

Thanks again.

The pics are pretty cool. She does look sexy and fit. Thanks for posting.

Love those thick looking pubes......Ah asian women and those straight pubic hairs...gotta love it...

creampie pic?

kikki_75 said:
I don't know if she would ever fuck anyone in real life but the fantasy is turning her on for sure.

Bret

Fantasy life can go a LONG way, and it's far safer than bringing a 3rd person into your relationship. Enjoy this sexy cutie, and let us know how the turn-ons progress :)

So the other day when we were enjoy the touching and heavy petting, I was rubbing a big black(7'/thick) lifelike dildos on her very wet slit. while doing that, i was whispering into her ear, telling her how much it turns me on to see her with two cocks. She responded back that it's turning her on too. By this time, her pussy was drenched with juice, and begged me to fuck her. So I told her to close her eyes and imagine another guy is rubbing his cock on her pussy, and told her to spread her legs wide so he can fuck her real deep. She cooperated by spreading real wide, and I slowly pushed the dildo inside soaked pussy as far as it can go, and at the same time telling her that another man is fucking her right now. I had never seen her orgasmed harder in my life.

I would love to see how wet that precious little pussy got wet.....keep us posted....please!

i know what you meant about having the fantasy and how intense & erotic it can be. my cock gets so hard thinking of my asian wife taking a big cock & moaning while she enjoys getting fulled with a big thick rod, her pussy being aroused & dripping wet. when she sucks my cock i like to tell her what a good cock sucker she is and how she likes sucking cocks, but that is about it, because i am pushing the boundary line

Kiki, congratulations! You are getting her there.

Here's what happened last weekend. We went to NYC for weekend to celebrate our anniversary. After hit all the hot spots, wined/dined at fancy restaurante, did the lounge bars, had some cocktails, went back to our hotel, drank some more greygoose and cranberry. She had a buzz, became very relax, normally she doesn't drink and a little prude. While making out and were both completely nake, i told her I have a supprise for her. I told her it's very important that she follows my directions no matter what, and I made her promise me which she did. I told her I made a sensual massage reservation with a very goodlooking man, and he she should be here any minute now. I then went ahead and put a blindfold on her and continue make out with her. I told to trust me, and enjoy yourself. I made sure she won't take the blindfold off, and only me can take it off for her. At this point I put on a strapon with thick life like black dildo on. Finally, i gave her a long wet kiss and told her that the guy is here. I walked to the door, opened and closed, but walked back but didn't say a word to her. NOw keep in mind she's not sure what's going on, and doesn't know if the whole thing is real or not. so I walked back to her and started to pure massage oil on her and rubbing her, and continued to give very erotic massage. she was so wet by this time, and visibly very turned on. I start to lick her neck, her chest, then her lick and lightly sucking on her nipples. Her body started move in respond to my kisses. So I went down farther, lightly spread her legs, she then eagerly spread them wider for me. I started to eat soaked pussy, and at the same massaging her breasts. She was grinding my face pretty hard and fast at this point. So I got up and positioned myself between her legs, rubbed my big black strapon dildo against wet pussy. I bought this strapon before our NYC trip and she hadn't seen it yet. She would have been scare if she had because it's very thick. Any way, at this point she was trying to reach down and grab hip so she can pull me into her. So i slowly slide my dildo little by little, with more than half into her, and pull it back out and saw her white cream was all over the dildo.....

Sorry i have to get going... I'll continue later on if anyone is interested.

Of course we are interested. Please continue.

keep going this is awesome! so hot

Weekend in NYC continues...

So I continued to fuck her hard with the strapon until she had a massive, mind-shattering orgasm. She practically made puddle on the hotel bed, and she has never done that with me before in our 12 years together. Without saying a single, I took off the strapon and hid under the bed, walked toward the door, opened and closed it, walked back to my wife. She was still laying on the bed with her legs spread, looked freshly fucked and released. I gave her a big wet kiss, took off her mask, and asked how was the massage. She smiled and said "very intense". As i continued to kiss her, and played with her stretch pussy, i whispered into her ear "your pussy is stretched honey. Did he fuck you baby?" She nodded. I pretended to be jealous and said "I couldn't believe he fucked my wife". She just smiled at me and didn't say a word. So climbed on top of her and fucked until we both came.
My wife never asked me if that was real or I made the whole situation up. It was sooo hot. So that was it. So that was it. Our anniversary weekend in NYC.
Anyone with similar experience?

greymaster said:
Fantasy life can go a LONG way, and it's far safer than bringing a 3rd person into your relationship. Enjoy this sexy cutie, and let us know how the turn-ons progress :)

Grey,

Can you tell me how I can edit/remove old pictures. I want to removed some old pictures I've posted because i a little uneasy leaving my wife's pictures linger too long in here too long.

Thanks,

Bret,

Users who are viewing this thread