• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my asian wife pussy

• Thread starterkikki_75
  • Start date
Cmon dont edit your pics. We like looking at your wifes yawning clam and meaty pussy!

That's one very sexy lady. She's fucking maga sexy. And her pussy looks like candy. Candy that i wanna eat.

where u from?

more pictures from last night

Please comments... Wish there's a thick cock slide in her juicy pussy.

Attachments

• 2011-04-07_22-08-33_675.jpg
    2011-04-07_22-08-33_675.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 2011-04-07_22-03-15_536.jpg
    2011-04-07_22-03-15_536.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 134
I want that juicy candy! MMMMMMMM!!! :D

kikki_75 said:
Grey,

Can you tell me how I can edit/remove old pictures. I want to removed some old pictures I've posted because i a little uneasy leaving my wife's pictures linger too long in here too long.

Thanks,

Bret,

I'm really not sure you can without intervention from the Moderators. My principle is that you should NEVER put a photo up if you care about what happens to it - once it is on the Internet it is lost.

You may think it strange, but to my mind the sexiest photo you've displayed of your wife is this one. Hope you like what I've done with it. She is very beautiful.

Attachments

• kikki75-01.JPG
    kikki75-01.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 146
She looks very sexy and her little pussy is delicious!!

Users who are viewing this thread