My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nardpleeker said:
Unfortunately, it's hard to be totally sensitive and empathetic when you're totally horny.

So Mr. Polini really is a pig. How humiliating for Min-Ju! In exciting ways and not exciting ways.

So you see the problem. That first night she told the story in a way to arouse me, and I experienced it as intensely erotic imagining this man fingering my wife and maybe more. It made me cum to hear how he had her in his lap, and Min-Ju saw my orgasm, felt it between her fingers. But in subsequent retellings it becomes more upsetting and darker. I started to feel upset and even nauseous thinking about it, and it became clear that parts of her experience really upset her. I feel really conflicted about it all. I'm not proud of my reactions, but it some ways knowing now how humiliated she felt it still arouses me.

George said:
Thank you for the update. Question: She said KA 'wanted her to do things'. Did KA's requests/instructions start Friday night? Or did they start Saturday? Did she do what he wanted? What didn't she do that he wanted?

I don't know how much was "planned," but I know now how much was talked about. That first night after the reception, as she and the Korean artist left the restaurant to come home, she expressed surprise to him that he didn't seem bothered by Mr Polini getting so handsy with her. She expected he would be possessive but he wasn't. "Didn't you see how he was treating me?" she asked him. She said he shrugged it off, saying basically that that's how a girl who is out without her husband should expect to be treated. She felt stung by that but didn't know what to say. It seems that Mr Polini, talking to the Korean artist earlier at the reception, had complimented him on his "wife," and he had said, "Oh, she's not mine." And Polini apparently made a special point of asking him to bring her out after the reception and, later, to his party.

The Korean artist hadn't given her any instructions, per se, beyond how to dress, other than that he didn't want her to "embarrass him" in front of his friends and that she should "act friendly." As MystTiger said, "this situation with Mr Polini was [not] planned as such."

nardpleeker said:
KA is now clearer to us. He treats her with contempt here. Is that how he really feels about her, or is he playing a role? It's probably how he really feels -- I'm not sure he knows or cares what's going on in her head. But, in all your other stories, he seems to have treated her respectfully, almost like a girlfriend.

A better description might be that he treats her distantly. Myself, I found it rude that the Korean artist never asked me much about me or what I did for a living, or any of the other (awkward) small talk I was expecting during those times the three of us were together. Instead, we talked about food, his favorite brands of scotch, things like that. When I expressed frustration with that afterwards, Min-Ju explained that that was just him being Korean, that Koreans tended not to talk about personal things like that much outside of the immediate family, and it is true I experienced something similar when meeting her family. So to me he seemed a little rude, and mostly indifferent.

Apparently he never asked much about me when they were alone together either. He called me "weak," and early on wondered if the marriage was a convenience. He kept assuming she must not really love me as a way of understanding why she was cheating. She did tell me, repeatedly and emphatically, that she loves me. And she told him I knew and liked that she was sleeping with him.

With her, it was a mixed bag. He has been really positive about her work, generous even. I've seen it myself in some of his emails and comments to her. So even as I have come to dislike him, in fairness I have to say that. And he hasn't done or said anything that as suggested he was trying to steal her away. One way to say that is he was respecting boundaries. Another way is that he was just there for casual sex.

Selfish. Maybe that's the better word.

nardpleeker said:
I suppose she convinced KA to bring her home after that.

Yeah, that was the end of the night, and could easily have been the end of the visit. She was pretty upset. But also ***** enough to basically pass out. You remember during her visit she said she "was done with him." This was why. Part of her wanted him out of the house the next morning, but part of her also wanted things to return to "normal." She wanted to feel that "simple, naughty fun of being with him and knowing how much that excited you."

nardpleeker said:
It's one thing to be dominated. This kind of humiliation is something else. It sounds like she got in deeper than she expected and didn't like it. And she was ***** and intimidated, so it might have been even harder to know what to do. I was about to say she didn't know how to handle it, but, ultimately, fleeing to the bathroom was the right move.

I can't wait to find out from you how she felt about this. I can imagine that she might be really turned out by a third-person discussion of her sexual abilities. But maybe being treated like a slab of meat, and the racial stuff, which has an element of hatred, was a turn-off. I think she wants to be a sexual servant, not an inanimate object. She was turned on at one point, but maybe that changed to disgust.

That's pretty much it. It's been hard for us to discuss, and out of respect for the rawness of her feeling I've tried not to bring this up since I learned just how upsetting things became. I'm trying to let her talk about it if/when she wants to, especially as I don't want her to feel pressured to turn this experience into a "tease" for my benefit, like she did at the beginning.

Hearing her talk about that night on several different occasions and in several different moods, it is clear that parts of it she found intensely arousing. About listening to the two men talk about her sexually, she admitted that turned her on in a way that surprised her. She felt "a stab of pride when he said I give good blowjobs, and I do!" This was a big moment for her. This was the first time she has admitted in public, even if the admission was only through her silence, that she has cheated with another man. I mean, she sat in Mr Polini's lap as the two men talked about her that way, knowing she was married to someone else!

mystTiger said:
i think it is quite telling how MJ just went with the flow of the situation and within moments was making out with a stranger while he slid his fingers into her tight wet pussy.... you know her pussy must have been dripping wet at that point as no matter how much her mind might want to resist her body would betray her and show all the signs of her enjoyment and desire in that moment... that is why Mr Polini called her a slut the next time he say her... not because he kissed her or because he had his fingers inside her... but because she was dripping wet clearly enjoying it and getting off on it when he did it...

Yes.

While we have been avoiding the situation, there was also one time when I was going down on her and this came up. Carefully, tentatively, I teased her about how she was a slut for him in front of everyone, and she came... hard. Her pussy got so wet.

In terms of him saying nasty things to her like calling her a slut and such, a few times she admitted it turned her on. She said, "I felt myself get wetter even as it upset me. I don't know. Not knowing how I was supposed to respond was the hardest part." But other times she said she didn't like it.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the way what happened resonates with Min-Ju's own troubled relationship with authority. You already know that Min-Ju tends to be submissive and that Korean society is very respectful of authority and hierarchy in general. In school when she was a young girl, apparently it was a common experience for kids, including her, to be disciplined physically, often called up to the front of the class to be beaten by the teacher. This left quite a mark on her. I'm not suggesting she is a masochist -- she's not. But it's all too easy to understand a line between that kind of experience and her experience of paralysis as she finds herself in a situation with an older man she doesn't no how to handle.

There's a part of me that worries all this may not be the healthiest for her. An intensely protective part of me that just wants to wrap her in the protective shield of my arms and shut out all the world and keep her safe from everything. But there's also a darker part in there, even if it's just a sliver. If I am completely honest with myself. A horny, needy voice that wants to push her into his arms. That gets off in some powerful and possibly self-destructive way on the idea of her being sexually used and pleasured and humiliated by this man.

nardpleeker said:
I wonder what would have happened if you were there. Would you have leaped to her defense at some point? Or sat there in self-imposed helplessness as the situation evolved? Would she have continued, and then blamed you for not acting?

Yeah, that's the really tough question, isn't it. So many landmines in there.

An important part of the experience for her was the difference between being there with him and being there with me. As she was feeling overwhelmed, she was looking to the Korean artist for help, and she didn't get it. The Korean artist was there to network, there was almost an element of sexual exchange to the whole thing. We've talked about that, and she told me earnestly how safe she feels with me and how much she values that. That moment felt wonderful.

We've also talked about how I feel jealous and upset that he was doing this without me there. That I felt excluded. And scared for her. More difficultly, we have also talked about my guilt for feeling turned on by what happened. I admitted to her that it turned me on, but that I also felt upset it happened with him and not with me there.

nardpleeker said:
Did she "friend" Polini on Facebook? That would be a truly risky move. I wonder if she's tempted to fuck him? Maybe invite him over while you're there? The problem with that fantasy is that you might not be able to resist murdering him, though, even if she were enjoying how he treated her!

Yes, as I said I had encouraged her to accept his "friend" request before I understood the full scope of what happened, and he is still on there as one of her "friends." He even messaged her. We've agreed to just leave the message sit there, unopened; for now we are leaving this alone.

If I'm honest, really honest, it would excite me if she has been to see him behind my back.

KS, what a wonderfully honest posting. I truly believe you honestly responding to thoughtful commentary helps you being the loving husband you are and want to be. Your care and respect for Min-Ju while acknowledging and implementing your 'dark' desires always puts you in conflict. But with your loving care, AND Min-Ju's loving care for you, you two can and have to an extraordinary degree turned potential conflict into mutually satisfying accommodations as a emotionally conjoined couple. You both are to be commended. You are reaching a 'taking care of each others' deepest needs' that most married couples never achieve. Consider SoonToBe and Sue. They understand each other at a deep level. You are achieving that depth of understanding at a much earlier age. They enact their 'naughty', but oh so common desires which requires deep mutual understanding. So do you and Min-Ju. Your mutual understanding has been growing while we follow your postings.

Re: your feeling excluded and being scared for Min-Ju by not being there. Sometimes that 'she's on her own' risk is thrilling. Sometimes the scare overwhelms the thrill. It has been suggested before that you play a variety of roles. One is to be her Dom. Perhaps, when the time is right, you should take her to a 'meat-market' bar and put her out there under your direction and protection. You are not 'weak' as KA wrongly surmised. You are, and she is, and you as a couple are, strong enough to play risky games for your mutual pleasure, and interestingly, mutual development as a loving couple.

Your thoughtful mutual love and care for one another is a joy to observe through your honest writing.

P.S. Please answer as many questions you are willing to do.

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
So you see the problem. That first night she told the story in a way to arouse me, and I experienced it as intensely erotic imagining this man fingering my wife and maybe more. It made me cum to hear how he had her in his lap, and Min-Ju saw my orgasm, felt it between her fingers. But in subsequent retellings it becomes more upsetting and darker. I started to feel upset and even nauseous thinking about it, and it became clear that parts of her experience really upset her. I feel really conflicted about it all. I'm not proud of my reactions, but it some ways knowing now how humiliated she felt it still arouses me.

She's obviously conflicted, too -- excited, disgusted, ashamed, afraid. In large part, you're conflicted because she's conflicted. At this point, you should make clear that you're past looking at the story as entertainment and just need to hear the truth about what happened and how she feels about it -- and be sympathetic and understanding.

I don't know how much was "planned," but I know now how much was talked about. That first night after the reception, as she and the Korean artist left the restaurant to come home, she expressed surprise to him that he didn't seem bothered by Mr Polini getting so handsy with her. She expected he would be possessive but he wasn't. "Didn't you see how he was treating me?" she asked him. She said he shrugged it off, saying basically that that's how a girl who is out without her husband should expect to be treated. She felt stung by that but didn't know what to say. It seems that Mr Polini, talking to the Korean artist earlier at the reception, had complimented him on his "wife," and he had said, "Oh, she's not mine." And Polini apparently made a special point of asking him to bring her out after the reception and, later, to his party.

That's kind of hot. I'm glad KA wasn't really playing "pimp". KA seems to have matter-of-factly accepted that she was his idea of a slut, and was surprised that her behavior wasn't totally consistent with his preconception.

That fits in with what I think of as his "entitled" behavior. Like he just takes for granted that she's there for his pleasure -- even when you're around.

Interestingly,"Didn't you see how he was treating me?" sounds like the first (and only?) time where she may have expressed displeasure to KA about something he did, instead of being completely submissive. Apparently it didn't ruin the mood. Unless she was really acting, the sex just got hotter after that.

Apparently he never asked much about me when they were alone together either. He called me "weak," and early on wondered if the marriage was a convenience. He kept assuming she must not really love me as a way of understanding why she was cheating. She did tell me, repeatedly and emphatically, that she loves me. And she told him I knew and liked that she was sleeping with him.

Of course, this almost had to be the case. I was clinging to the hot fantasy (for me) that he never even asked her what was going on with you.

I wonder if it would have been hotter for you if she had just explained to him that you were hopelessly sexually inadequate and she was really happy to have a real man available for awhile. For some reason, the though gives me a boner.

With her, it was a mixed bag. He has been really positive about her work, generous even. I've seen it myself in some of his emails and comments to her. So even as I have come to dislike him, in fairness I have to say that. And he hasn't done or said anything that as suggested he was trying to steal her away. One way to say that is he was respecting boundaries. Another way is that he was just there for casual sex.

Selfish. Maybe that's the better word.

To me, that sounds like just about the best and hottest possible scenario. She's there to serve his sexual needs and be arm candy at various events. He enthusastically accepts that gift (while you are denied), but he doesn't assume that sexual "easiness" means she's not worthy of respect and kindness.

Yeah, that was the end of the night, and could easily have been the end of the visit. She was pretty upset. But also ***** enough to basically pass out. You remember during her visit she said she "was done with him." This was why. Part of her wanted him out of the house the next morning, but part of her also wanted things to return to "normal." She wanted to feel that "simple, naughty fun of being with him and knowing how much that excited you."

But you didn't know about it until a few days later (Tuesday), after she had noisy multi-orgasmic super-sex on Sunday and pranced off to bed with him Monday night in her lingerie (by the way, I'm still eagerly waiting to hear from your point of view what happened Tuesday night. I assume you'll get to it.)

That's pretty much it. It's been hard for us to discuss, and out of respect for the rawness of her feeling I've tried not to bring this up since I learned just how upsetting things became. I'm trying to let her talk about it if/when she wants to, especially as I don't want her to feel pressured to turn this experience into a "tease" for my benefit, like she did at the beginning.

Yeah, the teasing should be finished, and now it's just something you can talk about to find out what she did and did not like about it. You're both learning a lot.

Hearing her talk about that night on several different occasions and in several different moods, it is clear that parts of it she found intensely arousing. About listening to the two men talk about her sexually, she admitted that turned her on in a way that surprised her. She felt "a stab of pride when he said I give good blowjobs, and I do!" This was a big moment for her. This was the first time she has admitted in public, even if the admission was only through her silence, that she has cheated with another man. I mean, she sat in Mr Polini's lap as the two men talked about her that way, knowing she was married to someone else!

While we have been avoiding the situation, there was also one time when I was going down on her and this came up. Carefully, tentatively, I teased her about how she was a slut for him in front of everyone, and she came... hard. Her pussy got so wet.

In terms of him saying nasty things to her like calling her a slut and such, a few times she admitted it turned her on. She said, "I felt myself get wetter even as it upset me. I don't know. Not knowing how I was supposed to respond was the hardest part." But other times she said she didn't like it.

"Submissive" is not a very precise word. I'm interested in hearing as you learn more about what turns her on. It seems it really excites her to do these things (even if she feels conflicted, or doesn't like feeling these things):

- Committing to totally pleasing a man -- even if he is not doing anything particularly dominant. (I'll say once more that you would be an idiot not to magnanimously permit her the pleasure of doing this with you. Allowing her to be your sex slave for a week sounds like the ultimate win-win to me. You don't even have to "dominate" her, I think. Just ask her to sign up, and, during that week, tell her to do things without saying "please".)

- Being sexy and lusted after (of course).

- Being admired for her sexual skills. She likes men to think of her as sex goddess.

- Being "outed" as a slut -- under appropriate conditions.

- Risking pregnancy

- Maybe being "punished"

- Being under the control of an older man she considers an authority figure, and whom she considers distinguished.

Does it turn her to on to be treated like trash? Did the racism turn her on (I'm betting not)?

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the way what happened resonates with Min-Ju's own troubled relationship with authority. You already know that Min-Ju tends to be submissive and that Korean society is very respectful of authority and hierarchy in general. In school when she was a young girl, apparently it was a common experience for kids, including her, to be disciplined physically, often called up to the front of the class to be beaten by the teacher. This left quite a mark on her. I'm not suggesting she is a masochist -- she's not. But it's all too easy to understand a line between that kind of experience and her experience of paralysis as she finds herself in a situation with an older man she doesn't no how to handle.

There's a part of me that worries all this may not be the healthiest for her. An intensely protective part of me that just wants to wrap her in the protective shield of my arms and shut out all the world and keep her safe from everything.

Maybe it's not unhealthy, if "managed". Maybe it's a way of channeling past traumas into erotic energy (like your "eroticizing pain").

But there's also a darker part in there, even if it's just a sliver. If I am completely honest with myself. A horny, needy voice that wants to push her into his arms. That gets off in some powerful and possibly self-destructive way on the idea of her being sexually used and pleasured and humiliated by this man.

Yup, that's the disturbing part.

Obviously, she shares these feelings to some degree. She obviously gets off being "used", at least in certain ways. "humiliated" might be the problem point. What bothers me is the hatred that seems to leak out of Polini.

You and Min-Ju aren't doing these adventures because it just "seemed like fun" or an "adventure". It's not like choosing a vacation destination. It's a compulsion -- an addiction. And it could be self-destructive (the pregnancy games, unless she was secretly protected, were definitely self-destructive, although you avoided the destruction this time).

So, I hope first that you don't actually do something self-destructive. For my own selfish reasons, I do hope that you find a hot, and reasonably safe, way to scratch this itch. I'm sure I'll have some suggestions later ;)

An important part of the experience for her was the difference between being there with him and being there with me. As she was feeling overwhelmed, she was looking to the Korean artist for help, and she didn't get it. The Korean artist was there to network, there was almost an element of sexual exchange to the whole thing. We've talked about that, and she told me earnestly how safe she feels with me and how much she values that. That moment felt wonderful.

We've also talked about how I feel jealous and upset that he was doing this without me there. That I felt excluded. And scared for her.

Besides safety, if you're there, she knows she's not pushing you too far (or at least that you share in the blame if that happens). And, I think it greatly magnifies her pleasure when you witness her sluttiness. She mentioned not wanting to "perform" before KA's visit, but I think she LOVES performing for you, so your being there makes it much hotter for her. And, if you're there, you get to see whatever happens first-hand.

Personally, I've never understand the desire for guys to send their wives off with men. Under some circumstances, I could conceivably find it hot. But mostly not. I'm just alone, and don't know what's happening. It's no different from my making up a fantasy for myself. Her telling me what happened later would be hot, but I feel it's 100 times better to "witness" (hear or see) it. There are so many things that she won't remember, or that you would notice that she wouldn't or wouldn't think to tell you.

And the most important thing: What makes cuckolding exciting and endurable for the man is PARTNERSHIP. She and you are doing it for your (plural) sexual gratification. That's hard to maintain if you're not together.

More difficultly, we have also talked about my guilt for feeling turned on by what happened. I admitted to her that it turned me on, but that I also felt upset it happened with him and not with me there.

Given that it turned her on, too, I don't see that you should feel especially guilty.

Since I share your feelings about not being there, I think they're legitimate.

I don't like the original thing you told her: That you're giving her her freedom. I think you should take it back. The two of you should be doing things for your mutual pleasure. That can break down very easily if she goes solo, It's incredibly exciting for both of you to play-act that she's someone else's girlfriend. If she really IS someone else's girlfriend, it will hurt a lot, for awhile, and, later, she'll be like the billions of other women who are someone else's wife or girlfriend. What's the point?

Ok, those are my feelings/opinions, which you may not share. Or, maybe you would like to feel as I describe, but you really don't.

Does it excite you to think about her being molested or humiliated in a way that DOESN'T excite her?

I suspect not. So far, everything I've read from you suggests that her pleasure is necessary for yours.

Yes, as I said I had encouraged her to accept his "friend" request before I understood the full scope of what happened, and he is still on there as one of her "friends." He even messaged her. We've agreed to just leave the message sit there, unopened; for now we are leaving this alone.

If I'm honest, really honest, it would excite me if she has been to see him behind my back.

Wouldn't that feel like a betrayal? Or, would it only be exciting if she proudly told you about every detail a little later (like she's playing the role of "cheating wife" without really being one)?

Wouldn't it excite you a lot more for her to see him with you there?

If she's tempted by him, you'll probably end up doing something with him. I know neither you nor her want to plan explicitly. But maybe you can work out the range of scenarios by fantasizing in bed. After the two of you feel that you understand what the other wants, and have figured out how to be safe (if there is a way with this guy), you may very well end up doing something.

But there are plenty of guys who would like to fuck Min-Ju. You'd probably both enjoy one of the other ones more than Polini.

But not soon, I hope. And I hope we get the rest of the story of KA's visit before that happens.

Last edited:
I can't belive you guys think his stories are real LOL!

it doesn't really matter if the story is real or not... its a good story either way...

i never understand why there is such obsession on these sites to challenge the validity of everything...

Last edited:
Tokyocouple said:

Discussion of the truth or fiction question has no redeeming value in this forum. This thread is among the best on the internet.

However, I'm convinced that YOUR posts are real, and wish you would post more about your adventures (and more pictures).

You posted saying you were leaving for another forum, but I couldn't find any posts by you there. If you don't post your stuff here, I hope you will tell us where to find your current hangout.

Last edited:
to be fair tokyo you always whinge when there isn't enough interaction from the group on your posts. Now here is a user who's posts are very well interacted with and you're slagging it off. Possibly why people don't really add to yours. I will second what Nard has said though and say that I enjoy your updates regarding your own story, love the pics you post. If KS is fake then its a far more impressive and well written set of threads than some on here. A couple recently have gone from I wonder to full blown cuck in 2 days, this one has a lot more feel of build up and tensions. I for one enjoy reading it6

Reactions: toolman2c
Tokyocouple said:

even better is how people get into it and discuss the things which seem not logical. but whatever to each his own. not my cup of tea.

delusional said:
even better is how people get into it and discuss the things which seem not logical. but whatever to each his own. not my cup of tea.

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Certainly don't disrupt it.

Leave it to those of us who want to read and participate, and as we do with your threads.

Better yet, remove your disruptive posts.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever be able to do real justice to our crazy week, but here are attempts to answer more of your questions. More to follow.

What Min-Ju now thinks of the Korean artist
She has exchanged a few polite but distant emails with him since his visit. Her decision during his visit to put at end to things stands, and he seems to have moved on himself. At any rate, his messages to her haven't gestured toward any expectations from him of more. There have been a few times I detected a certain fondness in her voice when talking about him, but more often she's said that "he's a jerk." The spell seems to have worn off. The spell of other guys more generally seems to have worn off.

Her favorite part
I asked her which part she liked the best, not necessarily which made her the hottest but which was the most fun and exciting. Min-Ju said she had two favorites: when I put on the apron for her, and when she kissed me after sucking him off. I felt hesitant talking about the apron, nervous what she really thought about it. She said she was really surprised at first. But saw it simply as me showing her I liked what was happening. It made her feel better and feel braver. She said I "looked really cute in all that lace.. you looked so eager, I liked that."

The kiss was something she hadn't planned, it just happened. It was a spontaneous moment for her, a naughty wish fulfillment, to sneak off with him. "I've never done anything like that before." It's true that she has hinted a few times about doing something wild with me when we dated, but I've always been more cautious and mindful of being caught. The kiss came out of nowhere for her, too. She said the look on my face was pretty amazing: my eyebrows shot up and I looked really taken aback. She worried I might get mad or upset. She claims she felt me swallowing as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, but I think she's saying that just to tease and tweak me.

My favorite part
When she led him into the bedroom that first afternoon claiming she needed a nap, only to fuck him while I was still outside doing the dishes -- and she loves that. She loves how powerful she felt taking charge that way, and loves that it had such a profound effect on me. I've told her several times how I just stood there in shock and arousal as I realized what she was doing, how the first sounds of her shifting around in the bedsheets sent shivers all down my spine, and how I couldn't help myself but sneak up to the door to listen. The first time I shared this with her in bed, she kind of twisted around like a cat, turning her back to me and looking over her shoulder back at me with this cat-like smile on her face. She positively glowed. "Did you really stand at the door to listen?" she asked. Her voice was quiet and serious. "Yes," I assured her. "Did you like listening?" Her hand had snaked around to my now madly erect cock and she had her undeniable answer, yet she pressed again and again to hear me say it. The more her fingers teased up the length of my cock, of course, the more emphatic and poetic I became in my descriptions of the agony I felt listening through the door. She giggled hearing me talk about how I basically fell to my knees and how I ached to just rip that damn cage off. We did joke about what would have happened if I had burst through the door. And she liked the idea of me spurting my cum against the door if I hadn't had the cage on.

She still makes off-hand comments about it in surprising moments.

Our sex life after
A few days ago while having morning sex before work (my favorite) I was grinding on top of her from behind feeling the head of my cock pop back and forth over the ridge of her cervix when Min-Ju whispered back in her husky, sexy voice, "Do you like rubbing your cock against my cervix, baby?" "Yess," I moaned. I could feel from the little tremors in her body that she liked it, too. "Right up against my cervix.. my womb," she breathed. I was just focused on the intensity of feeling that deep inside her. I didn't want to bring it up, but she did. "That's where he was, baby," she moaned, "His cock pushed up against my cervix just like that..." It wasn't long after that I was cumming, spurting my hot cum deep inside her as she moaned in pleasure. This was actually the first time either of us had brought that up as part of our sex play in several weeks.

A week or so ago, we were snuggling on the sofa together in the evening. We'd been a little indulgent with a glass of bourbon, and I was feeling needy. It had been a few days since we had had sex. I started nuzzling Min-Ju's neck and nibbling on her ear. She giggled and asked if someone was feeling frisky. Nuzzling led to kissing, and her body heat started to rise. She can get surprisingly hot. Her nipples were little nubs through her dress. Somehow, rather than pushing her down onto her back and spreading her legs, I ended up down on the floor, on my knees, with her dress hiked up over her pussy. Her tiny hand on the back of my head as she held me there, licking her. The cruel among you will point out this is exactly where she used to snuggle with him right in front of me. I'll admit that image was in my head as I pleasured her. That night I didn't end of getting inside her or getting to cum, but she did.

SooYun
They've been talking and texting a lot more than usual, but mostly about other things. SooYun is going through a rough spot with her family. But it seems Min-Ju has been hinting at some of her possible adventures, and to my surprise, and hers, SooYun has seemed supportive. She told him that the Korean artist was really flirtatious during his visit, hinting at things without admitting to anything directly, and SooYun replied that "it sounds like he likes you" and asked if she "flirted back" -- to which Min-Ju admitted "maybe a little." SooYun, who has seen his picture, said he was "really cute." Apparently they laughed together about her flirting in front of me. She asked whether I was locked during his visit. It's pretty humiliating that her friend asked this, more so that she now knows I was. I've encouraged her to tell her more, but so far she hasn't. I go back and forth on whether I actually want that to happen: SooYun to know flat out that I just stood there like a fool while the Korean artist enjoyed himself between my wife's legs. The fact that he is Korean, especially in SooYun's eyes, will make me all the more a cuckold.

SooYun announced she wants to visit later this summer; she has a cousin who lives in the area. But we haven't heard anything further about it, so it's not clear whether she is really coming or not.

Thank you for your most interesting posting. One of many reasons your posts are so appreciated is that you and Min-Ju have the very best outcome from your adventures. You are a very, very lucky man to have found and married Min-Ju. A loving and intelligent couple, what's there not to like?

The uninformed might say you've got a terrible disturbed marriage. You wear a cage. Your wife makes fun of you. And, good grief, some stranger consummates your marriage while you are sent home alone. But they are uninformed. Your loving, adventurous sex life with Min-Ju exceeds their wildest dreams. You will have so many exciting memories. You will not have the grief of adventures not taken.

Please continue your chronology. Details please.

Last edited:
This answered some burning questions I have. There are lots more, of course: What happened the last evening? What happened at all the points in-between: E.g., Did they really have sex just before meeting you for dinner? How did she feel when she dismissed you? Why the dismissal for their private dinner on Monday? What was really going on in the bedroom Sunday and Monday nights when you were listening? How did she feel about that? Etc., etc.

In my opinion, it's good that neither of you is obsessed with cuckolding to the exclusion of all other sexual thoughts (or just "all other thoughts").

I notice that some of Min-Ju's favorite events were when she took control and "felt powerful". Submissiveness is not the only thing that turns her on. (And you like it, too.) It makes me wonder how submissive her behavior with KA really was, and whether that was the main thing that made KA week hot for her. In the "brunch" episode she orchestrated the whole thing, even though he was initially reluctant. She really used him to get at you that time. (By the way, did she enjoy the sex tremendously when she did that?)

"...the more emphatic and poetic I became in my descriptions of the agony I felt listening through the door." -- this is definitely one of your talents. I suggest playing it for all it's worth. While you're at it, you can entertain her by repeating to her during sex some of the things you posted during KA week. Have you told her, in graphic detail, what it was like listening to them on Sunday night, when she seemed to be having so many orgasms? Or sitting in the room with them Monday night when she was sitting with him in her lingerie, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary?

What does she say would have happened if you burst through the door? My guess is that she didn't even consider that you would do such a thing at the time. But maybe she did -- I wonder how she would have felt about it.

Have you tried any more re-enactments of exciting things she did with KA?

"A few days ago while having morning sex before work (my favorite) I was grinding on top of her from behind feeling the head of my cock pop back and forth over the ridge of her cervix..." -- this sounds like fun. But, perhaps some comparisons are in order, since he did the same thing to her. Did it feel as good for her when you were doing it as when he did it? You report that you came shortly after her comment (understandably so, and I'm pleased that there didn't seem to be a condom involved). But you don't report HER having an orgasm. Did she? Did she have one when he was doing the same thing? How often did he and she do this -- could it have been a particular time when you were listening (you speculated that this was what they were doing Monday night when you were listening at the door)?

What I really want to know is how you truly compare sexually with KA. Have you asked her for the unvarnished truth, no teasing or tweaking, about whether she enjoyed sex with him more than you? I know I've asked you before, but your answer seemed to be based on what she told you when she might have been teasing you while he was there. I wouldn't take her texts at the time at face value. Given how focused she was on teasing you, it still seems possible that it wasn't that big a deal and that she was making a display of passion just for your benefit. If sex with him was really that great, have you identified the specific reasons?

Has your ability to please her sexually increased since he left?

And, finally, you say: "I asked her which part she liked the best, not necessarily which made her the hottest but which was the most fun and exciting." So what made her the hottest?. (It doesn't have to be just one example.)

Some thoughts on Soo-Yun

I'm sure Min-Ju's main concern about confessing to Soo-Yun is what Soo-Yun thinks of her, not you. If she does spill the beans, she'll tell Soo-Yun about your failure to assert yourself when she and KA were blatantly sleeping together. But she'll also tell Soo-Yun how much better sex was with KA than with you. She'll tell her that they made love at least twice a day, and that she had more orgasms with KA in that week than she had in months with you. In fact, it's a good bet that you haven't made her come as many times this year as he did. And you certainly didn't make her come as hard.

In fact, I suppose she'll make you tell Soo-Yun some of these things.

Are Soo-Yun's family problems problems with her husband? Have you proposed to Min-Ju that, if Soo-Yun decides to visit, Min-Ju should be locked in chastity and made to sleep on a mat in the spare room while you fuck Soo-Yun's brains out in your marital bed?

If you suggest that, please let us know how it is received.

nardpleeker said:
Are Soo-Yun's family problems problems with her husband? Have you proposed to Min-Ju that, if Soo-Yun decides to visit, Min-Ju should be locked in chastity and made to sleep on a mat in the spare room while you fuck Soo-Yun's brains out in your marital bed?

Now that is one hell of a hot idea, nardpleeker.

nardpleeker said:
If you suggest that, please let us know how it is received.

Please be "yes", please be "yes"...

nardpleeker said:

Uh, isn't this a bit of a non-sequitur for a cuckolding site? I mean, it would really be out of place, considering all the submissive stuff that KS has done so far for Min-Ju and Soo-Yun. If this was what KS was after, I imagine he would be posting on a very different forum than this...

More answers to questions... but somehow the more questions I answer the more I fall behind, haha.

SooYun
I laughed out loud when I first say this suggestion that I "fuck SooYun's brains out" while I make my wife sleep on a mat in the spare room. I do kind of love that idea as wild fantasy. But obviously in reality it would never happen. Aside from the fact Min-Ju would hate that in a way that would break our marriage, I'm really not "man enough" to think that way about dominating either of them. Truth be told though -- and I am careful never to say this to her -- I would like to fuck SooYun. I don't understand it, except to say that the more Min-Ju humiliates me to her friend the more she holds a strange power over me. As I've said, SooYun is rather plain, cute by scrawny and flat chested, and I only met her briefly a couple times aside from the skype chats. Yet from the very beginning I felt a charge when I met her. It's not that I like her or am attracted to her, something just pheromonal maybe.

The Blond Girl
Speaking of which, remember that younger girl at the party who seemed to be flirting with me a little? I've tried a few times to "fight back" by gently teasing Min-Ju about how I "have options" and how "if you cut me off maybe I'll just have to find other girls." I say this in play to wind her up and get her feeling jealous. But she's also learned things about how I respond to being humiliated by her. This happened a little over a week after the Korean artist finally left. After hearing so much about her sex with him, I was trying to turn the tables a bit. I told her how the girl had been flirting. And I said, "Maybe I should have gone home with her then, since you were off with your boyfriend. I bet she would have liked that."

Min-Ju actually burst out laughing when I said that. My cheeks became flames. "You were caged, baby!" she laughed, "I doubt you could have offered her anything she was expecting!" That was a natural, automatic reaction from her, I'm sure, but seeing my reaction she started to play-act a bit, teasing me. She kept saying "you were caged, baby" and "you couldn't do anything for her" and "the most you could have offered was a pussy licking, and I don't think that's what she was looking for." It was so humiliating. But exciting. And she knew it.

Did they really have sex just before meeting you for dinner?
This question from Nard is referring to the night I first met up with them for dinner, right? The answer is yes and no. Yes, they had had sex, but it was earlier in the day. They really were just late because of work at the gallery. Min-Ju exaggerated that detail to please me.

How did she feel when she dismissed you?
In control. Cruel. Second guessing herself. She gets nervous all the time that she's going to far or that I can't possibly like this. I tell her a lot to be cruel. I want her to be, but even the moments I don't like as much I'm trying to endure. I dread the time when she really does do something that strikes a nerve the wrong way and causes an argument or real bad feeling. To some degree I guess that's already happened.

Have you told her, in graphic detail, what it was like listening to them
Yes, many times. It's made for hot, hot sex for both of us.

What does she say would have happened if you burst through the door?
I did try asking her this. She laughed. She thought she was supposed to laugh, but still, she laughed. When we talked about it seriously, she got upset, fearing my question meant she might have gone too far and that I wanted things to stop.

I notice that some of Min-Ju's favorite events were when she took control and "felt powerful"
Yes, that's spot on. Sexually she really does prefer when the guy is rough with her and she is submissive. That seems to be just a raw fact for her. But on the mental side of things, she is discovering, we are discovering together, that she loves feeling power and control over me. It's only power over me that does things for her, though, because I'm the one she loves. We've tried fantasizing about her dominating some other man, but while she kind of likes the idea, she's been very clear that the reality holds nothing for her.

So what made her the hottest?
One thing I can point to: when she knew she was no longer on the pill and when she knew he was going to cum inside her. She said she felt "terrified" but never felt so wet and excited. She said, "I came harder than I've ever cum before. I know that's wrong, I'm sorry."

This Morning
I'll end of this note. We had sex this morning, hot and needy sex. We're still trying to stay away from talking about her past adventures during sex, or at least I am. But inevitably our dirty talk while I'm inside her wanders. She ended up cumming while talking about "being on my knees... some guy fucking me from behind... so I can't see his face..." That's what she was groaning while her tight little body shuddered into orgasm...

koreanslut said:
SooYun
I laughed out loud when I first say this suggestion that I "fuck SooYun's brains out" while I make my wife sleep on a mat in the spare room. I do kind of love that idea as wild fantasy. But obviously in reality it would never happen. Aside from the fact Min-Ju would hate that in a way that would break our marriage, I'm really not "man enough" to think that way about dominating either of them. Truth be told though -- and I am careful never to say this to her -- I would like to fuck SooYun. I don't understand it, except to say that the more Min-Ju humiliates me to her friend the more she holds a strange power over me. As I've said, SooYun is rather plain, cute by scrawny and flat chested, and I only met her briefly a couple times aside from the skype chats. Yet from the very beginning I felt a charge when I met her. It's not that I like her or am attracted to her, something just pheromonal maybe.

I did intend it as a joke. I like the combination of superficial "turn about is fair play" logic with the actual absurdity. If you proposed it to her at the right time in a light-hearted tone of voice, like "what say we go out for a burger tonight?", she might think it's really funny. And it's a way to joke about how she treated you.

When I said to let us know what happens, I figured she would laugh, but she might put you in a cage for the next year. She jokes about you looking at other women, but she's obviously the jealous type. I didn't think you would try proposing it.

Did they really have sex just before meeting you for dinner?
This question from Nard is referring to the night I first met up with them for dinner, right? The answer is yes and no. Yes, they had had sex, but it was earlier in the day. They really were just late because of work at the gallery. Min-Ju exaggerated that detail to please me.

She didn't say so explicitly -- it was your conclusion (which I'm sure she intended you to come to).

How did she feel when she dismissed you?
In control. Cruel. Second guessing herself. She gets nervous all the time that she's going to far or that I can't possibly like this. I tell her a lot to be cruel. I want her to be, but even the moments I don't like as much I'm trying to endure. I dread the time when she really does do something that strikes a nerve the wrong way and causes an argument or real bad feeling. To some degree I guess that's already happened.

She understands that you not only want her to be "cruel" (in a particular special way), AND you want to be shocked and surprised when it happens. That's a lot of responsibility for her. The other side is that, if she guesses wrong (or you just take it badly because you're being an asshole), you have to forgive her, not make her feel bad about it, and be appreciative of the effort. She's not going to bat 1,000. Plus, if you DO make her feel bad, she won't do it any more!

Have you told her, in graphic detail, what it was like listening to them
Yes, many times. It's made for hot, hot sex for both of us.

Glad to hear it. I hope you've tried re-reenacting "brunch", and some of the other things that made a particular impression on you during that week.

Ideologically, I feel you have a right to get laid every once in a while as spectacularly as KA did.

What does she say would have happened if you burst through the door?
I did try asking her this. She laughed. She thought she was supposed to laugh, but still, she laughed. When we talked about it seriously, she got upset, fearing my question meant she might have gone too far and that I wanted things to stop.

That's understandable, if the idea was that you would be in a murderous rage. I was thinking more along the lines of your ordering him out of the room so you could fuck her yourself. I was wondering if she would have liked that.

So what made her the hottest?
One thing I can point to: when she knew she was no longer on the pill and when she knew he was going to cum inside her. She said she felt "terrified" but never felt so wet and excited. She said, "I came harder than I've ever cum before. I know that's wrong, I'm sorry."

You told the story very well of her doing that, the first time, on Saturday morning.

But she did it over and over, later: At brunch Saturday, Sunday evening, Monday evening, Tuesday evening maybe (we still don't know what happened), Wednesday morning.

Was it as hot those times as Saturday morning? Maybe hotter?

Sunday evening SOUNDED the hottest (when you were listening). (By the way, I was thinking about this -- that was the one day that we can be pretty sure that they only fucked once -- maybe he had some pent up energy.)

This Morning
I'll end of this note. We had sex this morning, hot and needy sex. We're still trying to stay away from talking about her past adventures during sex, or at least I am. But inevitably our dirty talk while I'm inside her wanders. She ended up cumming while talking about "being on my knees... some guy fucking me from behind... so I can't see his face..." That's what she was groaning while her tight little body shuddered into orgasm...

I hope you were fucking her from behind so she couldn't see your face when she said that. If not, you should obviously give that a try, soon.

This hits a point I was wondering about. This is the first anecdote you've told of sex with her that was just a fantasy, not a plan, a reminiscence, or play-acting.

Fantasies during sex are fun, but also are a way for each of you to discover more of the others' hot buttons. The phrase "it's only a fantasy" can be pretty dangerous.

I hope we all learn more about what really turns her on (and then you can find a way to make it happen).

Last edited:
Your fans are hopefully waiting for another post.

hope all is good with you and Min-Ju... would love it if you have time to give us an update of whats happening now, and maybe tell us some more of the details from your recent experience...

we all miss your regular updates!

Unfortunately, KS seems to have lost interest in posting on this thread. Or maybe he's been abducted by space aliens.

By way of bumping the thread, I made up this fantasy. I hope it's provocative, maybe even inspirational. or maybe it's already happened!
Anyway, if there's no response, I'll let the thread die a natural death.

At some point, when KA is fucking Min-Ju, they start talking about KA:

KS: He really made you come hard!

MJ: Yes he did, baby.

KS: I don't make you come like that, do I?

MJ: Sorry, no you don't.

KS: Do you think I could make you come like that if I tried harder?

MJ: No, you couldn't.

KS: It was excruciating, but the hottest thing I've ever experienced was listening to him make you come, knowing that there's no way I could fuck you as well as he was fucking you.

MJ: I don't understand it, but I'm glad you liked it. But I bet you didn't like it as much as I did!

KS: I don't think so, either, but I liked it a lot.

MJ: I liked you hearing that he was fucking me so well. You needed to know how much better some guys can fuck.

KS: I'm glad I heard that. I've been better in bed lately because of it, don't you think?

MJ: Yes! It's been hot. But don't kid yourself -- you're still not as good as he was.

KS: The only thing that made it more exciting was that I could tell you were fucking him better than you fuck me, too.

MJ: I'm sorry but it's only fair. He fucked me better, so I fucked him better. I fucked him as good as I possibly could.

KS: You're so sexy. It really wouldn't be fair for me to stop you from sleeping with men who are better in bed than me.

MJ: No, it wouldn't be fair. I'm glad you don't stop me.

KS: You know that I wouldn't want you to fuck someone else unless he fucked you better than me.

MJ: I'm glad. I wouldn't want to do that either. Fortunately, it's not too hard to find someone who can fuck better than you.

KS: Ouch!

MJ: Just teasing! I'm sure there are some guys who don't fuck better than you!

KS: In your fantasies, who do you think could fuck you the best?

MJ: (some actor)

KS: How about someone you've actually met.

MJ: Well ....

KS: Who is it?

MJ: I have really mixed feelings.

KS: Ok.

MJ: Mr. Polini

KS: But he's such a pig.

MJ: I know. I think that's partly what turned me on.

KS: You really want fuck him?

MJ: No -- but you asked who I thought could fuck me the best, and I think that might be him.

KS: Yuck

MJ: I know. But you can feel how wet my pussy got when I thought about it.

KS: Yes! Your pussy feels incredble.

MJ: So I don't want to want to fuck him, but it really turns me on.

KS: If you fucked him, could I listen?

MJ: With him, I think you have to be there. I wouldn't feel safe, otherwise. And I think it would be good for you to know how much better he fucks than you do.

KS: I'd have to be caged, of course.

MJ: Yes, of course. Maybe he would even want you to watch, so you could see how good he makes me feel.

KS: Urgh. Stop! I don't want to come yet!

MJ: Maybe I should find out if he wants to take us out to dinner? We could talk about how I could get him to show some of my work. Then we could go to his place for a drink, afterwards.

KS: I mean it! If you keep talking like that, I'm going to come!

MJ: I bet he wouldn't come too soon. If you come before I do, the cage is going on and it's not going to come off until Mr. Polini fucks me. Maybe not until he fucks me a bunch of times.

KS; Ungh! That's it! (Ejaculating hard).

MJ: I didn't get to come! You stay there and don't move!

Status
Not open for further replies.