• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My asian ***** wife

• Thread starteralcpl69
  • Start date

alcpl69

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2012
Started cucking my wife 2 yrs ago this is her wknd b4 last with her 50th cock!! If you think he's hung wait till u see #51!!! If any of you all get to the area look us up!

Attachments

• ann sucks joe.jpg
    ann sucks joe.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,130
  • nipple tweak.jpg
    nipple tweak.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 749
  • reverse cowboy.jpg
    reverse cowboy.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 857
  • pulled out.jpg
    pulled out.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 724
  • anns cum.jpg
    anns cum.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 857
Way to go!!

alcpl69 said:
Started cucking my wife 2 yrs ago this is her wknd b4 last with her 50th cock!! If you think he's hung wait till u see #51!!! If any of you all get to the area look us up!

Congratulations to boht of you

I wish I was number 52

Ready

alcpl69 said:

I am ready to ewatch pics of 51st

I hope you have more pics where those came from :)

From the pictures she looks very sexy and serious! Also very Hot and Sexy! Would love to see more pictures of her especially dress in everyday clothes...;)

...thank you for showing your wife to all of us horny man. I want to see more of your wife...can you take her picturs of her in a public place where she will flush the camera. :))

Redy

To see her 51st man.
I wish I could be her 52nd
What should I do to ber bull for a day?night?

Users who are viewing this thread