• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My asianwife

• Thread startercuckold14all
  • Start date

cuckold14all

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2013
She is reluctant to cuckold me but I am fortunate we fund a guy she loves fucking. I am well endowed and she has a tiny pussy. I tend to bang up her tiny pussy if I fuck her too long. We met an asian guy at a swing club and he has been her all time favorite fuck. His cock is less than half the size if mine and she loves it.

I love to listen to her moan as her boyfriend fucks her tight pussy. We stopped using condoms after he became a regular. I really really want her to take his creampie but she doesn't want to do it. Next time we do a threesome I'll ask her if she wants his load right before she cums.

She is a great wife. She let's me fuck other women as much as I want. If anyone is interested in a bull, let me know.

Attachments

• SAM_1624.jpg
    SAM_1624.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 518
  • 20120914_222242.jpg
    20120914_222242.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 575
  • SAM_1660.jpg
    SAM_1660.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 470
she is a hottie, beautiful fuck-holes. Especially her ass-hole looks hot and so suited for DP....hope the asian cock fitsright in there comfortably......

She is perfect... Her body is make to turn on the bulls!

Claudio28 said:
She is perfect... Her body is make to turn on the bulls!

I would love to watch you ram your bare cock deep into her pussy and shoot your load. I can't wait to watch someone breed her.

Attachments

• SAM_1778.jpg
    SAM_1778.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 398
I love it when new asian wifes arrive!

goodness, what a perfect fuck- and breeding-toy!!!!!!!!! would be so hot to see her wear real high heels to make the bulls go crazy and extra-concrete-hard.....I am sure, a lot of them bulls will agree......!
xtra-fine asian fuck-sluts like that one have to get bull-fucked wearing heels all the time......!

I love the view. She is amazing.

What a woman

Wives from all over the world should learn from her

cuckold14all said:
I would love to watch you ram your bare cock deep into her pussy and shoot your load. I can't wait to watch someone breed her.

In that case are you anywhere near Florida?

I am an experienced sperm donor who would love to give her my Half-Hispanic baby. I have helped black and white women, but I crave filling up an Asian womb.

I am willing to drive out of state.

i'd love to fuck her

Wow very sexy wife, looks like a yummy tight lil asian pussy. How many other cocks has she had? Do you have any pics of her with her asian bf?

Amazing! Never had asian and he pussy looks perfect

...can you ask her to finger herself and take a picture for us :)

ltj_dano said:
Wow very sexy wife, looks like a yummy tight lil asian pussy. How many other cocks has she had? Do you have any pics of her with her asian bf?

Maybe a dozen or so. Unfortunately her boyfriend is camera shy. I love watching him shoot his load all over her beautiful ass.

I cum huge loads, I'd love to fill her pussy. Have her agree to taking my load in the heat of passion as she's about to cum so she can't think straight.

She has a sexy butt.

Blaquehorse said:
She has a sexy butt.

Yes she does, and her butt hole is very beautiful. I would love to give it a kiss.

i would love to tenderly kiss that obviously well-enjoyed butt-hole, too!

Users who are viewing this thread