• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my beautiful & attractive wife(1,2,...)

• Thread starternalva177
  • Start date

which shape of my wife's boobs?

• papaya

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mango

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • woodapple

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

nalva177

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 4, 2010
Here are some photos of my wife and after seeing her photos, she likes to know your comments about her beauty.It will be supportive to her to post more photos very soon.

Attachments

• nali1.jpg
    nali1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 435
  • nali bea.jpg
    nali bea.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 357
wow

i love her dark nipples and wow what i would do with her she looks like she has a tight ass to

I must say I do not see a resemblence to any of the fruits you listed Nalva177. They are a prime example of a healthy, desirable woman and are of the sexiest example.

sexy , lovely shape boobs. exotic hot and I would just love to .............

I'd blow my load on those cans

Mouth looks warm and welcoming - love that long, dark hair - and those boobs are lovely. Firm mounds with hot, chocolate coloured nipples on them. I'd suck on and play with them for hours :)

My beautiful & attractive wife photos(1,2,3,4...last page)

My wife is very happy after seeing some comments about her beauty. Here are some attractive photos photos of her.:)

Attachments

• nali beauty1.jpg
    nali beauty1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 182
  • nali beauty 2.jpg
    nali beauty 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 164
I just love those big dark nipples. That one pic looks like she has a very hairy pussy, I would love to see pics of pussy......please!

Users who are viewing this thread