• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Beautiful Ex

• Thread starterjimhall
  • Start date

jimhall

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
My ex wife & I married young & so there were a lot of things we learned about sex together. We used to lay in bed naked & read stories in Penthouse & other magazines & fuck swhile we read. The stories that always made us hot were when the guy would share his wife.

We had been together for several years & had discussed sharing her with others. She was quite a flirt & told me that she would concider fucking our neighbor as he always seem to come around more when I was out of town.
I was out one week & on Wednesday night I called & she said that she had something to tell me when I came home. I ask her what but she said that she wanted to wait & talk in person.

I came home on Friday night & she was dressed in a long t-shirt & as I would find out later, nothing else. We sat down & ate dinner & then I noticed she was not wearing panties & I got hard just looking at her as she knew I loved it when she went pantyless. After dinner we sat down & I ask her what she had to tell me. She ask me not to get mad at her about what she was going to tell & I said i wouldn't just tell me what going on.

She then told me that on Wednesday, the day I called home , she had a salesman come by & tried to sell her a vaccum cleaner. I ask was that all? She said no that he was quite attractive & that he kept hitting on her, asking when I would be home, etc. This was many years ago before it was safer to let strangers come in your home. She said the more they talked the more she wanted to do something with this guy so she told him That she would talk to me & let him know the next day if she would buy. She said that as soon as he left she took off her clothes & fingered herself till she came & had done so several times since & had done so about an hour beforee I came home.

I ask her if she wanted to go further & she said she wasn't sure how I would feel. I took her hand & placed in on my now hard cock & ask her if this answere her question? Needless to say we fucked the whole wekend & talked about what might happen & told her to go for it but I wanted to know everything!

I left on Monday & she said the salesman came by Tuesday morning. She said that she was in a long T-shirt & panties & let him in. They sat down & she said he seemed all business until she told him that I would not let her buy the vaccum at this time. He told her that he felt that he deserved something for his time & ask if she would take off her t-shirt & show him what she looked like. They went back & forth for a while & she finnally agreed & took off her t-shirt & was just in her panties. Now my ex was quite beautiful & firm back then & it wasn't long before he was kissing & feeling her up but she told him she would not fuck him.

The salesman got up to leave shortly but turned around & told her that he at least needed a blowjob as he couldn't walk out with his hard on showing. My ex said she thought of me & our weekend & how much I liked the idea of her with another man so she siad yes. She said he didn't wait for her to change her mind & dropped his pants & walked over to where she sat. She said that he was about 7" long but not as fat as me & was easy to take in her mouth. She said she licked & stroked him & then she proceded to swallow him all. She said she loved the look on his face when she hit bottom! She kept sucking on him until he was ready to cum & she normally would have let him cum on her tits, but she decided that she wanted to suck him dry so she let him cum in her mouth. She then said she licked him clean & opened her mouth to him showing him his cum then swallowed his load & smiled.

She said he told her that he had never had someone swallow him before & ask if he could come back again. She stood up & told him that this was a one time thing & that she had enjoyed it but no.

I came home on Friday & as we were in bed that night she told me everything. I don't think I have ever came so much in my life that weekend & she even swallowed 2 loads of mine by Sunday!

I know his was long but hope you enjoy this adventure of ours.
Let me know if you want to hear more, and there are more, of her cheating with my consent stories.
jimhall at y a h o o

Excellent story, sorry she's your ex. Wish she was my wife. Please post more about her & some pics if you have any of her, thanks.

JimHall,

That was a very sensuous story. Please fill us in with more of your ex-wife's extramarital sexual adventures.

Also, I'd be interested in hearing why she became your ex-wife.... i.e., how and why did you lose such a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman?

—Custer

Another Ex Adventure

My ex & I were friends with our neighbors & my ex had a thing for the husband. One weel while I was out of town again
He called her & ask if they could meet. She knew what he wanted 7 decided she would give it a try. They met in a parking
lot & they sat & talked for a while. She said that they both knew what they wanted & after some kissing & groping they decided
to look for a quite place. They went to the back of a apartment complex parking lot & got in the back. She saaid as soon as they
sat down he was all over her! She said that within a few minutes they were both naked & he started going down on her.
My ex loved to be eaten but she also loved to suck cick. So after a short while she sat up & got on her knees & proceeded to
see just how much of his cock she could swallow. They continued with her sucking on him but she said he wanted to fuck.
They then started to fuck & it wasn't long before they both came.
As they sat there after they had fucked her phone rang. She looked to see if it was me as she now had a new story to tell but it
turned out to be the neighbors wife. So, here she sat naked with the neighbors husband just fucked & naked & the wife wanted
to meet for lunch. She said she almost started laughing but agreed to meet in about 30 minutes. They were getting dressed &
his phone rang & it was his wife & she wanted him to join them for lunch. When he hung up they started laughing again & got
dressed.
They met the neighbors wife & my ex said everything was going ok till she started feeling the neighbors cum starting to drip
out of her pussy. She said she almost came while setting there thinking what the wife would saay if she knew that the cum
dripping from her belonged to her husband!
When I came hoime on Friday she layed in bed with me & told me this story & needless to saay we had another great fuck
thinking about what happened.

I hope you don't mind me sharing about her, the memories of her adventures have always turned me on.

Let me know what you think & how about sharing your wives/ ex wives adventures.
p.s. My ex left me to be with another guy but he wouldn't leave his wife so she lost us both. I don't have any pics to share,
I wished I did she took them all!!!

I'm interested.

I'd love to hear your stories. Please keep posting.

jimhall said:
My ex left me to be with another guy, but he wouldn't leave his wife so she lost us both.

That sounds like the classic risk taken by a woman with a married lover. He tells her (over and over again, like as not) he loves her and is on the verge of leaving his wife, with whom he has "irreconcilable differences," so he can marry her. Finally, the woman divorces her husband (you, in this case) so she can marry her lover. But, her lover doesn't divorce his wife and never had any intention of doing so.

It sounds like an unfortunate outcome for both you and your ex-wife.

jimhall said:
My ex left me to be with another guy but he wouldn't leave his wife so she lost us both.

Have you not thought about taking your wife back? You two certainly seemed to enjoy what she got upto when you were away.

Thanks for posting your adventures about your wife. Their brilliant to read.

kev

Two great stories about an obviously hot woman. I love how they're not exaggerated, too many men truss up the stories until they're something that penthouse would reject for being unrealistic.

Why haven't you gotten back together with this slut? You love it when she fucks other men, I assume she loves fucking them and doesn't love working. Tell her to come back to you and you'll provide a house for her to live in and bring men home to, as long as she lets you watch or fuck her after. It's the perfect set-up for both of you.

When my first wife and I were divorcing, we had one nude photo of her which I held-onto, as a sort of bargaining chip, in case she got unreasonable. One of her old boy-friends came around and she told him about the photo. He came to me and offered to buy it to give back to her, but I knew he just wanted it for himself.

He was a guy she had told me about, who tried to fuck her before she and I got married, but he was a premature ejaculator and didn't even get his cock in her cunt before he came. I'm sure he was hoping she would let him fuck her now, with better results.

I said I wouldn't sell him the photo, but I would show it to him. When he saw the picture he exclaimed over her "big titties" and "all the hair on her pussy" and begged me to let him have the picture. I still wouldn't let him have it, but said he could "enjoy" it while he was there. He pulled-out his prick and beat-off, right in front of me, while staring at the picture and talking about how he would like to fuck her!

So, I shared my ex's pussy with him, even if she wasn't there to know about it!

Users who are viewing this thread