• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beautiful wife

• Thread starterevanboy
  • Start date

evanboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2011
Married wife of 2 kids that loves sex and has been shared a few times. We love to know what you guys think of her. Please be open and honest

I shared her with my best friend and another good friend of ours. It starts off with a few beers and talking about who we find attractive. I like to slowly steer the conversation to if he find my wife attractive and then sharing a few dirty pics.

Delicious! Can't wait to see more...

I love her legs in those stockings, stockings are a weakness for me. Also a terrific ass on her, love fucking from behind and she has what it takes for that without a doubt.

VERY nice!

Amazing woman. i love her body

Why ask such a thing???

You already know that SHE ( Your wife ) is really MARVELLOUS LADY, ABSOLUTELY. You are happy Husband.

Man...that's a TEN!

Beautiful smile too.
I wish I was your friend.

A trophy wife with a nice body like that should not be off-limits to men who find her attractive. She is made of sugar/spice to be shared around for a win-win-win.

Looks great!
I love showing off my young wife as well. Do you ever show her off in public?

gorgeous! please post more!

Can you satisfy her sexual desires? Why you shared her with other pussy fuckers?
I wish was one of your close friends...lol:D

Pics r gone. If someone grabbed the pics, can you repost them?

Users who are viewing this thread