• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Bi Story

• Thread startercuriousm
  • Start date

curiousm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2023
Hey everyone... just thought I would post something that is a bit about my story. Would love any thoughts!
Im 34 year old male, bi curious and a bit of a cuckold wannabe.

I've been curious for many years now (couldn't tell you exactly how many...). My interest has been pretty broad from the start but I've loved the idea of being with another guy and exploring what it would be like. I had an ex who was really great with fantasies etc. and would regularly role play with me on all kinds of kinky things.

One of my favourite things we did was when she fed me a dildo to suck on while jerking me off. I came really hard and she thought it was really hot. So next time, she decided to step it up a little and part way through she took the dildo from my mouth and put it in hers, and went back and forth until I blew a huge load.

Had interest in pretty much trying most things with a guy. Really wanted to explore with a couple or a bi guy and my gf, but have never had a good chance.

Cheers - John

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
Well, I can tell you first hand that sucking cock is really great. Make that a reality.

Reactions: Focker and curiousm
Gracie said:
Well, I can tell you first hand that sucking cock is really great. Make that a reality.
I would love to try... would love to swallow a load and/or receive a load on my face

Reactions: Stevebeth
As with most things that are new to you, it helps tremendously if you have an experienced, trusted friend.
When that's impractical or impossible, the best you can do is try to meet guys with similar interests. Whether that comes from you seeking someone on your own, or being introduced to them through your wife (cuckoldry), or other methods is something for you and wife to decide.

If you can ever get to that point, I'll bet you would enjoy it. I was very apprehensive when I had bi sex for the first time, but found out fairly quickly it felt quite natural, and just as quickly began to enjoy it.

Reactions: curiousm
My wife wasn't interested so I looked on my own for a man into Domination (I'm submissive). Met one guy who after inspecting my little cock got his out and ordered me to suck it. I wasn't expecting that on a first meeting but went down on it anyway. It was the most amazing experience sucking a hard cock for the first time. I especially enjoyed the feel of his cock swelling in my mouth as he came down my throat.

Reactions: LikesMMF, curiousm, Laceyfemme and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread