• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My black sexy wife

• Thread starterbandit2121
  • Start date

bandit2121

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2012
This is my 22 year old wife who i desperatly want to see fucked and shared. eagerly awaiting the day we find the rigth person to pound and dump a load inside this pussy

Attachments

• Sam tits and face.jpg
    Sam tits and face.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Sam spread and wet.jpg
    Sam spread and wet.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 376
  • Sam riding perky tits.jpg
    Sam riding perky tits.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Sam spread and ready.jpg
    Sam spread and ready.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Sam licking cock.jpg
    Sam licking cock.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 234
that pussy looks sweet, hope you get to clean it out soon

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh, she's sooooooooo hot. luv that gurl. fine tits and a wet juicy cunt, that's what my cock like

Your wife looks quite sexy.

Indeed, she is sexy and very beautiful.

WOW, what a hot piece, she needs my load dumped deep inside her

More pics for ya, sorry i am in two of them but they are good shots either way. one im fingerin and the other im fuckin

Sam wet pussy.jpg Sam pussy and ass.jpg sam pussy tattoo shot.jpg sam fingered.jpg Sam penetration.jpg

Reactions: joost
lovely pics, ebony pussy looks so appetizing. Wish i was pounding that black hole and fillin her up to the brim.

Your wife looks a lot like a black girl I used to fuck many years ago when I was in the navy and stationed in Spain. She was the best fuck I ever had and when she started sucking your cock you better hang onto your balls because it felt like she was trying to suck them out through your dick.

Damn, i love me some her, she is so amazingly beautiful.

i love black pussy ^_^

She made a video

She made a short little video fingering herself. thought ide share: Young black wife fingers pussy - ********.com

That's a freakin hot vid! Would love to become her bull

She does look quite beautiful.

She is very hot. Thanks

If i ever find a guy to fuck her i will definitly try to film it and gladly share it with you guys (you know after i have had my fun of course). so far its just been a struggle of finding the right guy

We need to see more pictures of this girl. Please! Stop the madness and give us more. Thank you.

Oh , my goodness , that is Grade "A' for sure. It should no problem finding a suitable FB for her. Please give us some shots of that incredible ass. Thanks

ill be waiting to see more of her she is sexy

bandit, i think there's NO problem 2 find a fuckstud 4 ur gurl. she's soooooooo fuckin hot.

Users who are viewing this thread