• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My black wife Nina

• Thread starterwantherused
  • Start date

wantherused

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2007
Who I hope one day soon will be as much of a cock hungry cum slut as some of the other wives I've seen here.

UPDATE not really looking anymore as it appears that she is all over town finding all the cock she wants. Here's a few newer (or maybe older? I have no idea when these were taken) pictures that I pulled off of her adult friend finder profile which I just recently discovered (no thanks to her - one of my co-workers brought it to my attention! Talk about humbling). I would have never put up a pic with her face in it before but since she's basically thrown discretion out the window, fuck it.

Attachments

• DSC00591.jpg
    DSC00591.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00585.jpg
    DSC00585.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00598.jpg
    DSC00598.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00608.jpg
    DSC00608.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 123
mmmmmm mmmmmmm good!!!

fine looking woman taste great i bet!!

Nina is very tasty looking, you're a lucky man. A very sexy woman.
gingerman

She's hot

and looks horney. Look forward to seeing more!

I'd love to use/abuse her!

Reactions: hikawade
She is sexy as hell. She belongs in the middle of a nice sandwich

Black wife

want her used

Oh would I be happy to oblige you on that wish. she is one fine looking lady, great body, super ass. I would love to bury my long hard white cock in your lady and give her a good hard fuck.

I'm glad you all like what you see, and I enjoy the comments. Every time I see her my cock gets hard, and everytime I imagine her being used by another man...I can't describe it, but it is intense.

i would love to lick that pussy before getting my cock into her and giving her a good fucking

Nice

I would love to see that sexy cunt dripping cum!
She is very hot...show us more

Wantherused - I new have a new ambition in life, to slather that beautiful snatch with my goo. I want to try black too! Blu

damn i think i'm in love with her...wish you were in the detroit area!

Nice!

wantherused said:
Who I hope one day soon will be as much of a cock hungry cum slut as some of the other wives I've seen here.
Beautiful hot chocolate! Would love to fuck her!

She's getting closer, see my new post under my original thread in the general cuckhold section. I am elated to say the least!

fap fap fap

An Angel.Love Her

Users who are viewing this thread