• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My blonde girl tabatha is lookin to worship BBC

• Thread starterborninblack666
  • Start date

borninblack666

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2009
hey everyone, I'm pretty new on here, this is my current GF Tabatha. She's a natural blonde, about 5'4 and about 125...Oh yeah and we have an open relationship, and I do share her with BBC. We're both 19, and she reads these boards alot, and thought it would really turn her on to see what u guys thought of her BBC worshipin' face! Hit us up at borninblack666@yahoo.com, especially if u wanna cum on her pics and send them to us! Thanks, sincerely, Robbie and Tabby...

16431_172116954555_512699555_2661893_5512531_n.jpg 16431_172116979555_512699555_2661894_3987664_n.jpg Pictures of my familyfriends 357.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Your girl looks fine - but you have a new account, one post, and a few pics of and attractive woman. Can you tell us where you are, as there are so many time wasters that I don't know if your going to get many responses given the information your providing.

borninblack666 said:
hey everyone, I'm pretty new on here, this is my current GF Tabatha. She's a natural blonde, about 5'4 and about 125...Oh yeah and we have an open relationship, and I do share her with BBC. We're both 19, and she reads these boards alot, and thought it would really turn her on to see what u guys thought of her BBC worshipin' face! Hit us up at borninblack666@yahoo.com, especially if u wanna cum on her pics and send them to us! Thanks, sincerely, Robbie and Tabby...

hmm.. she should see my pics :D

" We're both 19".... that means she was 15 when the pics were taken. Hmmmm,,,,

Looks like the perfect BBC slut

I love her look blonde cute and looks petite from that picture! Would love to please her!

Lovely!!!

borninblack666 said:

She's a CUTIE!!! That lil flat tummy would be sooo CUTE buldging with a black baby!

Users who are viewing this thread