• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Blonde Wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date

conchord

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
unsee.cc
What would you do to her?

1489021779.jpg 1903967331.jpg

Reactions: joost
she is sexy

fuck her brains out

conchord said:
What would you do to her?

It's what I wouldn't do to her. Such a hot slut

Oh sweetheart... id give her the honeymoon u couldn't. Start off by having my bf cuck pamper her the minute she arrives at my home, no expense spared, including bf waiting on us both hand and foot. The first day wed just plan and get ready. Wax, make cucky get us some good food and alcohol while we get our sexiest outfits ready and make our plans for the next few days. After dinner wed bathe together, drink, then let cucky start to shave us making sure not a single hair is left on either of our bodies. Then he gets to paint our nails and give us massages before retiring to his room, andletting us enjoy getting to know each other.

The next day we sleep in, our plans already set and in motion and cucky out buying us sexy new shoes/thongs/etc. When we get up immediately we prepare to go out and get some real cock! Cucky helps us prepare our outfits and makeup before driving us to my favorite club where my two favorite black studs meet us to show us a good night hehe. Then... we do that for aweek or some variation involving either guys I already know are hung and great fucks or maybe with new guys. Maybe with multiple guys in a night! Haha who knows? Wed have sooo mu h fun tho, shes so hot and would be a perfect bbc chasing gf. U can tell her I said so too! Xoxo

love the small natural boobs & tight skinny body. very sexy.

She would be a natural black cock slut... image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Tinycuckold

Users who are viewing this thread