• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My boss at work

• Thread startersexyjolene
  • Start date

sexyjolene

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2021
I'm Jolene, 32, married, happily married 2 small kids.
I've been working as a secretary for this doctor's office for a year now.
I love working there and get along with everyone, including the nurses and physicians assistant and doctor.
4 months ago, there was a package that came in for the doctor.
I was told to go into the doctor's office and put the package on his desk so when he comes in he would get it.
I knocked on his door ,no answer,so I assumed he wasn't in so I decided to go in and put it on his desk.
I opened the door and went in and I was shocked to see him in his office. Not only that but he was actually jerking off.
He didn't even realize that i was there because he was still jerking off with his eyes closed.
I quickly turn around and left but i couldn't help taking a glance at his dick...
And it was HUGE....long and thick...
I was in shock and embarrassed for myself for catching him in that personal time of his.
I didn't tell or share with anyone at the office .
Since that day,I've been slightly uncomfortable when he's around.
I don't know whether he's just playing dumb or pretending not knowing that I saw him enjoying himself.
But I have to admit that I cannot forget the sight of his huge dick...
I can't sincerely not get it our of my mind.
I'm happily married and I love my husband and we have great lovemaking.
So I'm satisfied....so I don't know why and can't understand why the sight of his big dick has such an effect on me.
I admit that when my husband makes love to me .I close my eyes and imagine that big dick in me and I get incredible orgasm.
The doctor is a nice guy but average looking ...
I mean he's got nothing to compare to my husband in terms of look.
But still... I have become totally infatuated and obsessed with his big dick.
Does it make me a bad,unfaithful wife for feeling that way?
It never happened to me before....
It's sad because before that incident...
I was getting along fine with the doctor.
Always joking and he always jokes and flirt with all the nurses and ladies working here but just harmless flirting...
Not aggressive or direct flirting...
But after that incident, I tend to try to not be alone with him or not be to close to him.im basically avoiding like if he had some contagious disease.
He must have noticed my demeanor with him because he did asked the other nurses if he said something that offended me etc....
I always play it cool like nothing happened....
Because of covid 19,we didn't have a Christmas party but we did have a white elephant gift exchange in the office.
I opened my gift.and it was a panty with a vibrator in it...
Everyone just gasped and laugh at the suggestive and bold gift.
Everyone just looked at him knowing that it was his gift ( I was told by the other girls that he likes to do stuff like that) but they don't take it seriously...
He looked at me and said.. congratulations..you're the lucky winner...
ENJOY IT!!! he said to me...
I was speechless, embarrassed and blushing like a teenager....
I married my husband when I was only 21 and he was my first and only man. And I love him dearly.
I've never cheated on him or even had the thought of it.
I get plenty of attention from men wherever I go because of my looks.i sometimes have dress down to not draw attention to myself. But yes...I never met a man that would have such an effect on me. What's even weirder...its not his look that I'm constantly thinking of ...but his big dick...
Is that normal?
Please advise...because I'm thinking I'm either going crazy or I need to get counseling because it's not normal...
Thank you for your opinions,feedback and advice.
Feel to either PM me privately or on here directly...
Thank you kindly

Jolene

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sswanabe, Jameslovesanna and 6 others
sexyjolene said:
I love working there and get along with everyone, including the nurses and physicians assistant and doctor.
I was told to go into the doctor's office and put the package on his desk so when he comes in he would get it.
I knocked on his door ,no answer,so I assumed he wasn't in so I decided to go in and put it on his desk.
I opened the door and went in and I was shocked to see him in his office. Not only that but he was actually jerking off.
He didn't even realize that i was there because he was still jerking off with his eyes closed.
I quickly turn around and left but i couldn't help taking a glance at his dick...
I was in shock and embarrassed for myself for catching him in that personal time of his.
I don't know whether he's just playing dumb or pretending not knowing that I saw him enjoying himself.
So I'm satisfied....so I don't know why and can't understand why the sight of his big dick has such an effect on me.
I admit that when my husband makes love to me .I close my eyes and imagine that big dick in me and I get incredible orgasm.
Always joking and he always jokes and flirt with all the nurses and ladies working here but just harmless flirting...
But after that incident, I tend to try to not be alone with him or not be to close to him.im basically avoiding like if he had some contagious disease.
He must have noticed my demeanor with him because he did asked the other nurses if he said something that offended me etc....
Because of covid 19,we didn't have a Christmas party but we did have a white elephant gift exchange in the office.
Everyone just looked at him knowing that it was his gift ( I was told by the other girls that he likes to do stuff like that) but they don't take it seriously...
I married my husband when I was only 21 and he was my first and only man. And I love him dearly.
I get plenty of attention from men wherever I go because of my looks.i sometimes have dress down to not draw attention to myself. But yes...I never met a man that would have such an effect on me. What's even weirder...its not his look that I'm constantly thinking of ...but his big dick...
Is that normal?
Please advise...because I'm thinking I'm either going crazy or I need to get counseling because it's not normal...
Thank you kindly

Jolene
IMHO you're perfectly normal but being here says that you're not quite mainstream and your sexual thoughts are getting to you. That's evidenced by you being here, the focus of this site isn't just sex but narrowly focused sexual activity AND it doesn't easy appear on search engines so you did some digging around.

So what advice EXACTLY are you asking for?

Forgot to mention that your avatar isn't that of a demure, easily embarrassed woman.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and sexyjolene
sexyjolene said:
Hi Ms. happily-married Jolene. Welcome to the site!
sexyjolene said:
OK. But, I thought secretaries are now supposed to be called admin assistants.
sexyjolene said:
Congratulations. It's important, of course, to have a job one likes.
sexyjolene said:
4 months ago, there was a package that came in for the doctor. I was told to go into the doctor's office and put the package on his desk so when he comes in he would get it. I knocked on his door ,no answer, so I assumed he wasn't in so I decided to go in and put it on his desk. I opened the door and went in and I was shocked to see him in his office. Not only that but he was actually jerking off.
Sounds like it must have been a slow day in terms of patients. And, it sounds like you should have knocked more loudly. In any case, it would be fair to say that was not very good form on his part.
sexyjolene said:
He didn't even realize that i was there because he was still jerking off with his eyes closed. I quickly turn around and left but i couldn't help taking a glance at his dick. And it was HUGE....long and thick. I was in shock and embarrassed for myself for catching him in that personal time of his.
That does sound a bit awkward, to say the least. But, since he didn't see you (you assume), you had no obligation to say anything to him or anyone else about it.
sexyjolene said:
I didn't tell or share that with anyone at the office.
So far, so good.
sexyjolene said:
Since that day, I've been slightly uncomfortable when he's around.
That's hardly surprising. It would have been appropriate but probably would not have seemed quite right to have said something like: "You have an impressively large cock, Dr. X."
sexyjolene said:
I don't know whether he's just playing dumb or pretending not to know that I saw him enjoying himself.
There's no need for you to make a judgment about that. Just assume he may have seen you open his office door and look at him jacking off. (If he didn't want you or any other office woman to see that, he would have locked his door.)
sexyjolene said:
But I have to admit I cannot forget the sight of his huge dick. I can't sincerely get it our of my mind. I'm happily married and I love my husband and we have great lovemaking.
Hey — there's nothing wrong with that. Lots of women are happily married. There's also nothing wrong with feeling fascinated by the sight of your boss's huge cock. You may also feel some attraction to him because he is the dominant (or most dominant) man in your life.
sexyjolene said:
So, I'm satisfied [at home]. and I don't know why and can't understand why the sight of his big dick has such an affect on me.
Probably because you secretly want to fuck him, even if you're incapable of admitting that to yourself. There's nothing wrong with that; it's totally natural.
sexyjolene said:
I admit that when my husband makes love to me, I close my eyes and imagine that big dick in me and I get incredible orgasms.
Good. That means your inadvertent view of your boss-doctor jacking off his huge cock has had a positive affect on your sexual relationship with your husband.
sexyjolene said:
The doctor is a nice guy but average looking.
A man's physical appearance has no relationship to the size of his cock. I recall reading a survey somewhere, according to which a man's overall physical dimensions (height, for instance) have no relationship to the size of his cock, in a statistical sense.
sexyjolene said:
I mean, he's got nothing to compare to my husband in terms of looks.
Whatever....
sexyjolene said:
But still... I have become totally infatuated and obsessed with his big dick. Does it make me a bad, unfaithful wife for feeling that way?k
No, no.... of course not. There's nothing in your totally-natural fascination with the size of your boss-doctor's cock that implies you want to leave your husband.
sexyjolene said:
It never happened to me before. It's sad, because before that incident, I was getting along fine with the doctor.
And, there's no reason you can't continue to get along fine with him.
sexyjolene said:
He's always joking and he always jokes and flirts with all the nurses and ladies working here, but it's just harmless flirting. It's not aggressive or direct flirting.
Maybe he flirts harmlessly, hoping it will pay off someday — with you, for instance.
sexyjolene said:
But after that incident, I tend to try to not be alone with him or not be to close to him. I'm basically avoiding him like he has some contagious disease.
You were traumatized, in a way that simultaneously caused you to be fascinated by his huge cock.
sexyjolene said:
He must have noticed my demeanor with him because he did ask the other nurses if he said something that offended me.
I suppose they don't tell him it's because he was jacking off in front of you....
sexyjolene said:
I always play it cool like nothing happened.
But he notices your chilly demeanor anyway....
sexyjolene said:
Because of covid 19, we didn't have a Christmas party but we did have a white elephant gift exchange in the office.
I opened my gift.and it was a panty with a vibrator in it. Everyone just gasped and laughed at the suggestive and bold gift. Everyone just looked at him knowing that it was his gift. I was told by the other girls that he likes to do stuff like that, but they don't take it seriously. He looked at me and said: congratulations, you're the lucky winner. ENJOY IT!!! he said to me.
That was a direct statement that your boss-doctor has the hots for you.
sexyjolene said:
I was speechless, embarrassed and blushing like a teenager.
As well you might have been. An appropriate response at the time, and it probably would not be too late to do this now, would have been (i.e., would be) to tell him a joke, as follows.

A married man was having trouble getting it up. Finally, at his wife's insistence, he went to see his doctor. His doctor gave some sample blue pills, wrote him a prescription, and told him to "take one of these whenever you need it."

The man thanked his doctor then, on his way out the door, decided he should try taking one. While driving home, he became erect. Unable to stand it any longer, he pulled off the highway, got out, crawled under his pickup, pulled down his pants and began masturbating.

Soon, a cop pulled up. It was a woman. Looking down with her hands on her hips, she said: "Hey, what are you doing down there?"

The man, now approaching orgasm, continued jacking off with his eyes tightly closed. He said: "I'm just checking the axle."

The cop said: "Well, while you're down there you'd better check your brakes, too, because your truck rolled away five minutes ago."

When your boss-doctor stops laughing (no doubt he will laugh), look at him sideways, slyly, as if the two of you are sharing a secret.

sexyjolene said:
I married my husband when I was only 21 and he was my first and only man. And I love him dearly. I've never cheated on him or even had the thought of it.
21 is sort of young to get married, but there's nothing wrong with not having thoughts about cheating on your husband, if you don't want to.
sexyjolene said:
I get plenty of attention from men wherever I go because of my looks. I sometimes have to dress down to not draw attention to myself. But, yes.... I never met a man who would have such an affect on me. What's even weirder...its not his looks that I'm constantly thinking of, but his big dick. Is that normal?
Yes. Other men have not had that affect on you because most men don't lower their pants and show you their cocks when they meet you. And, even if they did, you would see that most men have average-size cocks.
sexyjolene said:
Please advise...because I'm thinking I'm either going crazy or I need to get counseling because it's not normal.
Please, please.... you're not "going crazy" and it would be a waste of your money to see a counselor.

Since you've found your preoccupation with your boss-doctor's huge cock has intensified your sexual relationship with your husband, I suggest making it a game. Tell your husband about your inadvertent discovery of your boss-doctor masturbating, and how thoughts of his large cock intensify your orgasms, then both of you pretend your husband is your boss-doctor. Call him by your boss-doctor's name while you're fucking, and pretend you're having an affair, in which you tell him things like how much more satisfying he is than your husband.

Alternatively, you might consider the question of whether you should, in reality, have an affair with your boss-doctor. You certainly wouldn't be the first married woman to have an affair with her boss. If you undertake this after talking with your husband about it, you might find he would actually encourage you to do it. Many married men are secretly — or even openly — turned on by thoughts of their wives fucking other men who have bigger cocks.

In either case, please stop beating yourself up for having "evil thoughts." You're a totally normal woman, and being very attractive, as well, means you have opportunities. It is probably time for you to begin recognizing that.
sexyjolene said:
Thank you for your opinions, feedback and advice. —Jolene
You're welcome, Ms. Jonene.

Reactions: sexyjolene
2wheel said:
IMHO you're perfectly normal but being here says that you're not quite mainstream and your sexual thoughts are getting to you. That's evidenced by you being here, the focus of this site isn't just sex but narrowly focused sexual activity AND it doesn't easy appear on search engines so you did some digging around.

So what advice EXACTLY are you asking for?

Forgot to mention that your avatar isn't that of a demure, easily embarrassed woman.
Thanks for your reply,
I signed up to get answers because based on the activities and subjects being talked about on this site seemed to be handled by open minded people from various lifestyles. More mainstream site, self righteous peoples will judge or do worse just because you ask a question.
The picture in the avatar is my picture .if you read what I shared.i was embarrassed because it happened at WORK. and when you're working in a professional setting such as a medical field. You are expected to be more professional. So when it happened it caught me off guard and that's why I was embarrassed....and speechless.
I truly appreciate the time you to help me to understand better.
Thank you very much for your help
Big hug to you

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. happily-married Jolene. Welcome to the site!

OK. But, I thought secretaries are now supposed to be called admin assistants.

Congratulations. It's important, of course, to have a job one likes.

Sounds like it must have been a slow day in terms of patients. And, it sounds like you should have knocked more loudly. In any case, it would be fair to say that was not very good form on his part.

That does sound a bit awkward, to say the least. But, since he didn't see you (you assume), you had no obligation to say anything to him or anyone else about it.

So far, so good.

That's hardly surprising. It would have been appropriate but probably would not have seemed quite right to have said something like: "You have an impressively large cock, Dr. X."

There's no need for you to make a judgment about that. Just assume he may have seen you open his office door and look at him jacking off. (If he didn't want you or any other office woman to see that, he would have locked his door.)

Hey — there's nothing wrong with that. Lots of women are happily married. There's also nothing wrong with feeling fascinated by the sight of your boss's huge cock. You may also feel some attraction to him because he is the dominant (or most dominant) man in your life.

Probably because you secretly want to fuck him, even if you're incapable of admitting that to yourself. There's nothing wrong with that; it's totally natural.

Good. That means your inadvertent view of your boss-doctor jacking off his huge cock has had a positive affect on your sexual relationship with your husband.

A man's physical appearance has no relationship to the size of his cock. I recall reading a survey somewhere, according to which a man's overall physical dimensions (height, for instance) have no relationship to the size of his cock, in a statistical sense.

Whatever....

No, no.... of course not. There's nothing in your totally-natural fascination with the size of your boss-doctor's cock that implies you want to leave your husband.

And, there's no reason you can't continue to get along fine with him.

Maybe he flirts harmlessly, hoping it will pay off someday — with you, for instance.

You were traumatized, in a way that simultaneously caused you to be fascinated by his huge cock.

I suppose they don't tell him it's because he was jacking off in front of you....

But he notices your chilly demeanor anyway....

That was a direct statement that your boss-doctor has the hots for you.

As well you might have been. An appropriate response at the time, and it probably would not be too late to do this now, would have been (i.e., would be) to tell him a joke, as follows.

A married man was having trouble getting it up. Finally, at his wife's insistence, he went to see his doctor. His doctor gave some sample blue pills, wrote him a prescription, and told him to "take one of these whenever you need it."

The man thanked his doctor then, on his way out the door, decided he should try taking one. While driving home, he became erect. Unable to stand it any longer, he pulled off the highway, got out, crawled under his pickup, pulled down his pants and began masturbating.

Soon, a cop pulled up. It was a woman. Looking down with her hands on her hips, she said: "Hey, what are you doing down there?"

The man, now approaching orgasm, continued jacking off with his eyes tightly closed. He said: "I'm just checking the axle."

The cop said: "Well, while you're down there you'd better check your brakes, too, because your truck rolled away five minutes ago."

When your boss-doctor stops laughing (no doubt he will laugh), look at him sideways, slyly, as if the two of you are sharing a secret.

21 is sort of young to get married, but there's nothing wrong with not having thoughts about cheating on your husband, if you don't want to.

Yes. Other men have not had that affect on you because most men don't lower their pants and show you their cocks when they meet you. And, even if they did, you would see that most men have average-size cocks.

Please, please.... you're not "going crazy" and it would be a waste of your money to see a counselor.

Since you've found your preoccupation with your boss-doctor's huge cock has intensified your sexual relationship with your husband, I suggest making it a game. Tell your husband about your inadvertent discovery of your boss-doctor masturbating, and how thoughts of his large cock intensify your orgasms, then both of you pretend your husband is your boss-doctor. Call him by your boss-doctor's name while you're fucking, and pretend you're having an affair, in which you tell him things like how much more satisfying he is than your husband.

Alternatively, you might consider the question of whether you should, in reality, have an affair with your boss-doctor. You certainly wouldn't be the first married woman to have an affair with her boss. If you undertake this after talking with your husband about it, you might find he would actually encourage you to do it. Many married men are secretly — or even openly — turned on by thoughts of their wives fucking other men who have bigger cocks.

In either case, please stop beating yourself up for having "evil thoughts." You're a totally normal woman, and being very attractive, as well, means you have opportunities. It is probably time for you to begin recognizing that.

You're welcome, Ms. Jonene.
Thank you thank you
You really nailed it....
Thank you for helping me seeing the situation in a different light...
Thank you very much
Jolene

Reactions: Custer Laststand
You looking very hot and sexy ....u should enjoy ur life..

sexyjolene said:
Thank you thank you, you really nailed it. Thank you for helping me see the situation in a different light. Thank you very much. —Jolene
You're very welcome, Ms. Jolene. As I said in my reply to your PM, it's good to hear my post was helpful.

I hope my comments will enable you to do even better with your relationships with your boss-doctor and your husband, while not feeling bad about yourself in any way. (And, your English is excellent.)

sexyjolene said:
Thank you thank you
You really nailed it....
Thank you very much
Jolene
As usual Custer nailed it.

Just want to add, sex isn't love. Loving your husband doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex, with him, with yourself, with others nor does it mean you can't enjoy the fantasy like so many women that never take the plunge, at least now after seeing the doc you have fantasy fuel.

sexyjolene said:
Thanks for your reply,
I signed up to get answers because based on the activities and subjects being talked about on this site seemed to be handled by open minded people from various lifestyles. More mainstream site, self righteous peoples will judge or do worse just because you ask a question.
The picture in the avatar is my picture .if you read what I shared.i was embarrassed because it happened at WORK. and when you're working in a professional setting such as a medical field. You are expected to be more professional. So when it happened it caught me off guard and that's why I was embarrassed....and speechless.
Big hug to you
Sorry I missed the part about you being embarrassed. BUT it is a great pic, be proud. You're right it's not appropriate work attire. Generally we don't judge here but were all on the same sexual train going in the same direction with the same destination.

sexyjolene said:
Thanks for your reply,
Big hug to you
jolene;

i understand your answer, but what were your thoughts when you signed up, here, back in January? did the incident with the Dr happen then or closer to April when you posted about it?

Is he Black or Indian?

sexyjolene said:
Thank you thank you
You really nailed it....
Thank you very much
Jolene
Hi Ms. Jolene,

How are you doing? Have you managed to improve your relationship with your boss-doctor (who — as you discovered inadvertently — has an unusually large cock), and — I hope — with your husband, as well....?

I, and others in this forum, would appreciate it if you would give us an update re. your life and times.

—Custer

hot post!

sexyjolene said:
Is that normal?
Thank you kindly

Jolene
Turn him into a cuck.

Natureboy said:
You looking very hot and sexy ....u should enjoy ur life..
Thanks
That's very sweet of you
Jolene

2wheel said:
As usual Custer nailed it.

Just want to add, sex isn't love. Loving your husband doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex, with him, with yourself, with others nor does it mean you can't enjoy the fantasy like so many women that never take the plunge, at least now after seeing the doc you have fantasy fuel.
Thanks for your advice, I will really take it to heart and give it some thought.

redheads said:
Is he Black or Indian?
He's neither. Actually he's white...

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Jolene,

How are you doing? Have you managed to improve your relationship with your boss-doctor (who — as you discovered inadvertently — has an unusually large cock), and — I hope — with your husband, as well....?

I, and others in this forum, would appreciate it if you would give us an update re. your life and times.

—Custer
Hi Custer

Thank you kindly for checking on me.
I've been busy this past week.
Just busy with life. I also got my first covid shot and the side effects knocked me out for 4 days but I'm feeling better now.
Slowly and gradually recuperating my strength back.
I sure will think about everything you shared with and thanks you so much for your unbelievable and unmatched wisdom.
Kisses and hugs to you
Jolene

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand
Hi Ms. Jolene,
sexyjolene said:
Hi Custer, Thank you kindly for checking on me.
You're welcome, Ms. Jonele. Thank you for the update.
sexyjolene said:
I've been busy this past week. Just busy with life.
That can happen.
sexyjolene said:
I also got my first covid shot, and the side effects knocked me out for 4 days, but I'm feeling better now.
That was very wise. I'm sorry to hear your side effects were relatively severe (it sounds like), but it's good to hear you're feeling better. (My housemate, my former wife, and our adult son [who is a first-responder] and I have all been vaccinated twice, with Moderna. After the second vaccination, our son experienced relatively severe side effects, my housemate experienced fairly mild side effects, and my former wife and I experienced no side effects, so obviously that varies among individuals.)
sexyjolene said:
I am slowly and gradually recuperating. My strength is returning.
Good. I strongly encourage you to press on and get your second vaccination (after about 1 month, presumably), despite your adverse side effects after your first vaccination.
sexyjolene said:
I sure will think about everything you shared with me, and thank you so much for your unbelievable and unmatched wisdom.
"Unbelievable and unmatched wisdom," you say. Whew! That's quite a compliment. Thank you. Anyway, it's good to hear you will give my comments some thought. The main thing to remember is: there is nothing unusual about your response to inadvertently seeing your boss-doctor masturbating his large cock, and you should definitely not feel guilty or bad about yourself in any way for your subsequent thoughts and feelings.
sexyjolene said:
Kisses and hugs to you — Jolene
Kisses and hugs to you too, Ms. Jolene. And, thank you again for your reply.

—Custer

Sorry to hear for your side effects, hope you feel much better, kisses Jolene!

Users who are viewing this thread