• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Boss Fantasy, Submissive ****** Bi Cuckold

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
Checking out my bosses bulge. I love taking quick looks at his nice cock bulge. I have thoughts of being his submissive bitch after work. Most of us don't like the way he does things, and I have pissed him off more then once. So that's where I get my submissive fantasies from. I see that bulge and think of him getting me to submit on my knees.

We’ve had a few company picnics that my wife and I went to, so she has met my clueless jerk of a boss. He’s a bit younger then us, 43 and not many of us like our boss. He came from another part of the company and don’t know ANYTHING about how we do our job. He thinks he has great ideas to make things better. He has pissed a lot of us off, and like a lot of other workers out there, we talk behind our bosses back. In talking with others I have said some hard words about him behind his back. Calling him a clueless moron, a dumb ass, and a ignorant jerk. he never ask us our opinion about things.

NOW! I know he has over heard me saying some loud nasty things, and swearing about him. Stupid me not looking, and saying stuff a couple of times while he was close enough to hear me. Now I’m in trouble after mouthing off during one of our meetings. My boss stops the meeting and points at me to go with him. Now In his office he’s pissed, mainly because I made him look bad in front of others. But also from over hearing me swearing about him too. He said he didn’t have time right now to deal with me , but I better be in his office after my day was over. Or keep walking. { I CAN’T loss my job. } I’m an older employee in my 50’s with a temper at times, but I also! Have a deep secret and get nervous and scared at times , I can act like a hard ass mouthing off, but I have secret submissive fantasies too.

At the end of my shift after everybody else checks out and goes home, I go the my jerk bosses office. I sit so scared thinking that I’m fired, I’m too old to start somewhere else . Before he says a word, I tell my boss that "I’m so sorry." I know I should have had more control and respect. He comes around from his desk and leans back against it. I’m sitting with my face only like two feet from his cock bulging crotch in his tan pants, I swallow hard as he looks down and I look up at him. He said I can fire you right now, you have a bad attitude, and others are hearing it too. He shows me a paper filled out for my termination, and I beg please, please and look at his big bulge. I’m thinking he’s liking my begging and being wimpy after my loud tough guy attitude.

I tell him I’ll do anything to make it up , to show him more respect. “ I’m to old to start another job 56, you know nobody would hire someone my age. “ He says OK!! never thought you would be a wimp like this , You'd do ANYTHING to keep your job? I look up YES, please sir. Then he said it “ I WAS SHOCKED” I want you to invite me over to see your wife, I remember she's pretty hot of an old lady . Love her plump round ass and big tits. But for now { then he started to unzip his pants in my face. } This asshole boss says " get on your knees and put that bitching mouth to good use." I cum so hard picturing his big cock bulge in his pants at work, and thinking of being this reluctant ****** clean up cuckold. I see his big bulge at work and KNOW! my wife would love his much bigger cock, she would really feel fucked by my asshole boss compared to my 4 incher. I masturbate thinking of being his clean up bitch all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
cuck72 said:
Checking out my bosses bulge. I love taking quick looks at his nice cock bulge. I have thoughts of being his submissive bitch after work. .... etc ....

All this is a fantasy, I gather....? If you have thoughts of putting it into action, I suggest not starting by incurring the risk — which could easily become the reality — of getting fired.

Rather, I suggest beginning by seeing if it's possible to make your fantasy also your wife's fantasy, since she met your boss at a social gathering (hence he isn't an unknown quantity). You might consider softly suggesting to her, when she's turned on by your foreplay in bed, something like "Don't you think it would be hot and erotic to fuck your boss [his name]...? He has such a nice bulge in his pants...."

Then, be sensitive to her response. If she doesn't seem immediately turned off... perhaps even angered... by that idea, you could then build on it as a component of getting her turned on in bed.

Last edited:
Doing something like this with a dominant black boss would be so hot! Tell us more please.

cuck72 said:
Checking out my bosses bulge. I love taking quick looks at his nice cock bulge. I have thoughts of being his submissive bitch after work. .... etc ....
Cuck72,

What's happening at your end? Any updates re. your fantasy, and it's potential for getting your wife increasingly turned-on when she's in bed with you...?

Given your screen name ("Cuck72"), are you planning to move your wife toward making you her cuckold...? If so, have you initiated this project...?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cuck72,

What's happening at your end? Any updates re. your fantasy, and it's potential for getting your wife increasingly turned-on when she's in bed with you...?

Given your screen name ("Cuck72"), are you planning to move your wife toward making you her cuckold...? If so, have you initiated this project...?

—Custer
I did get my wife to have some hot 3sums with a co-worker years ago, we got together with him probably 10 times over like a years. WOW! I loved it , my wife did too. But he moved away and we then had another child. We just stopped doing it, and it was just sharing fantasies of this guy and that guy we knew. I do share this fantasies with her, and she does get turn-on thinking of me being such a submissive cuckold to my boss. A specially knowing how I can get being hot headed at times. But at the same time, she don't understand this fantasy , because of me not liking my boss. But she plays along knowing it's a ****** bi cuckolding to save my job. And she HAS said my boss is good looking.

I would LOVE to try this fantasy for real, but of cause it would be very hard being my boss and all . And He's married, so he might not want to anyway, and I can't imagine if my co-workers found out. I do see his bulge and get excited to go home and beat off thinking of sucking him. Even thou, he does do stupid things that piss us off. It's weird that I can think of him as a dom Master that would humiliate and degrade me.

Cuck72,

Fantasies and adventures involving co-workers and the boss can be rewarding and risky. Bring up some good memories. :)

SS

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
My first black was a co-worker and I am so glad my hub encouraged me to go black, best choice I ever made! After 6 month of fucking just him he shared me with his friends and I have never looked back.

Reactions: Nazareth, MyWifeDatesNow and SquirmingSub
Maybe you can find a bi gentleman to join the both of you in bed and enjoy some role-play in lieu of the real thing.

Boss110.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread