My Boss Has My Horny Little Wife And Her Girlfriend

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
My Boss Has My Horny Little Wife And Her Girlfriend

Fantastic-up-view.jpgMy wife's girlfriend, Carole.

'Helpless to stop what is happening, it was a very strange feeling for me to be seeing this, how my wife's married to me pussy was being affected by the first entry of my employer's thick cock.

It was the first words Angie was to speak directly to the man who was now possessing her.

“Oh wow Joey, you big dicked bastard.”

Yes, my wife had expressed what I had been thinking, that my boss is a bastard, but somehow, the way she sort of breathed it out, I don't think Angie meant it to be uncomplimentary.'

And then Joey began to fuck.

by EroticWriter

We were having another one of those monthly gatherings for the employees of Robustelli Food Distributors. Since it was summer the gathering was being held outdoors, and the food was being cooked over an open grill.

Forty two employees we had, plus the wives or in a few cases, the husbands of the employees were in attendance, and all 80 plus were having a good time. The boss, Joey Robustelli was in good spirits as usual, and he was making the rounds.

Let me describe my boss to you. Joey's a short little guy, no more than five five in height and probably 180 or so pounds in mass. So short and wide would best describe him you might think, but Joey has a couple of other distinquishing things about him. He has this thick black hair that you can see poking out of the top of his shirts, and he always has a pencil in one ear. No, not in his ear, but on it.

Joey worked his way up almost from scratch, having first worked as a delivery boy, then a checker, and finally a manager of a grocery store. Then he had opened his own store, and from there after another twenty years now owned a major food distribution center complete with offices, warehouse, and 12 trucks.

Way back at the beginning he had kept a pencil in his ear, and now, despite the advent of the ball point pen and computers, Joey still wears that pencil as a badge of honor. From the age of seventeen till his current age of 55 years it has been Joey, his pencil and his boisterous outgoing attitude.

Joey is a real go-getter but has slowed down in recent months. The reason? He had a mild heart attack in his office, and that pretty much set the employees into a panic because Joey has no wife or children to assume command once he is gone.

As a result, Joey said that he is making arrangements through a law firm to have the company become employee owned, with me as the acting head in the event of his demise. Dead or alive, Joey plans to retire in twelve months, regardless. I've been working with and for Joey for the past twelve years, starting at age twenty, and our relationship is almost as buddies as well as employer/employee.

My name is Antonio, but I usually go as Tony. I'm Italian, and of course my Angie is too. Well, she's half-Italian since her mother was born in Italy. Normally a fine Italian woman would have black hair, but my wife, being of mixed blood, somewhere along the way became a redhead.

Joey's trademark pencil was in his ear now, and I, as the designated manager of the company, was doing my duty and grilling the steaks and burgers. My lovely red-headed wife, being daddy's little helper, was beside me and wrapping any excess burgers in tin foil to keep them warm.

Joey had made another set of rounds, asking how everyone was doing, and even coming back to our table and carrying off Cokes, burgers, anything his employees needed to their tables. The grill and table was located next to the pool and almost up against the back wall, so nobody could get behind us.

Every once in a while, when no one was looking, Joey would come around behind the grill and grab my wife's ass and give it a squeeze. One of the times Joey even bent over and ran his hand up under her skirt, and I could see that he was reaching way up and probably hitting her goodies with the tips of his fingers. Angie had sort of squirmed her hips around like she was trying to get away, but I could see that she was not trying all that hard.

I guess it was safe to assume that since she kept standing with her legs apart for balance.

Each time Joey fondled my wife, I would always pretend not to see.

My wife's ass? I had best describe it, and then go on with the rest of the stats. Angie is five eight and I think, about 125 in weight. Slim, yes. But she looks great because her breasts are somewhere in between a B and C in cup and shaped like apples, the kind that stick out there and are easy to wrap your fingers around.

Her waist is not wasted, being slim and never having had children, firm and flat. Why no children? Well, we've only been married for two years. Angie, you see, is just 24 years of age, and she was a virgin when I met her five years ago. Yes, I got to break her hymen, and we dated all the years she went to college and got her degree.

Angie wasn't the first girl or woman I ever fucked, but she was and is the finest of the five I have had, and she is the only red-headed woman I've loved on.

When Angie turned 22 and was graduated, we, as planned, had the marriage ceremony attended by around 80 people. Between her family and mine and some of the employees in the front office, there were a lot of people to come to our wedding.

My Angie looked so good coming down the aisle in her wedding finery. All that white crowned by a full head of red hair that comes down almost to her waist.

Joey had been very generous and had rented a cabin for our use on our honeymoon. I had not told Joey or anyone else that Angie and I had been tying our bodies in knots long before we actually tied the knot.

Joey, of course, kissed the bride, and I noticed that Angie had to bend her head down so their lips could touch. Just then someone asked me where we planned to honeymoon and interrupted, I didn't see all of that kiss but when I turned my head back to Angie several seconds after being interrupted, they were just finishing the kiss.

Several men kissed my bride, but they lasted a quick second, some not actually touching her on the lips. Only my boss had taken advantage. I asked her later if Joey had tried to give her tongue, and Angie had giggled and said, 'a little.'

Surprised that my new bride did not seem to be all that bothered about my boss slipping her some tongue, I asked her if she had tongued back and for how long.

My surprise went beyond to shock when she giggled and said, 'A little, four or five seconds maybe, and then I pulled my tongue away.”

“Shit Angie. Four or five seconds? That's a long time.” I counted out the time. “One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three, one thousand four, one thousand five. That's a really long time. You swapped tongues with him for that long?”

She had turned red. “Well, maybe not that long. Two or three seconds maybe.”

I could see that my wife was upset and I laughingly tried to soothe her concern. “The old boy probably got a hard on, if you did it for that long.”

Angie sort of reached out and lightly punched my shoulder. “Silly man. He probably can't even get it up, let alone that fast.”

"Honey. The way you look so good, you'd make any man hard.”

She giggled. “Well, I promise. If he ever sticks his tongue in my mouth again I'll reach down and see if he's getting hard.”

“You're kidding of course?”

“Of course, silly!”

Problem resolved, supposedly. But my wife's casual attitude about how far my boss had gotten at our wedding told me then and there that I might have to watch my boss where it came to my wife, or maybe my wife where it came to my boss.

I kept my eye on my boss anytime Angie was around, and for a long time it worked. So how did it happen to be that my boss could grab my wife's ass and sometimes more on occasion and get away with it? I'll have to go back a few weeks.

Joey was going to attend a convention for food distributors and grocery chain owners. This one was to be in Las Vegas, and since I was to be the designated manager once the company went employee owned, Joey wanted me to attend.

Joey also said, since he was paying the freight on my suite, that I might as well bring the wife along. Angie can enjoy the sights during the day he said, while we are attending meetings, and then at night the three of us can get together for 'good times.'

Ding Ding! Warning bells were going off. I told Angie of my suspicions, and she came up with a solution. She would invite her best friend Carole, and if Carole agreed, we would foot the Tony for her transportation and then she and Carole could have each other's company during the day.

At night, with Carole there, Joey would have no opportunity to 'get us alone' and maybe pursue any thoughts he might have at getting my wife into his bed, or getting himself into ours.

Joey was kind of surprised when I informed him that Carole, my wife's best friend was coming along, but what could he say since we were paying her way?

Now I need to tell you about Carole. Like Joey with my wife, I have been keeping my eye on Carole, but very discreetly since I want to keep my marriage a happy one. Carole is a fox. Aged 24 like Angie, and built almost identical to Angie except that Carole is two inches shorter at five six and her breasts, according to my wife, are a definite C cup, which means that her slender frame makes her look large chested, very.

Oh, I need to tell you, Carole is a blonde, a natural blonde according to my wife, because Angie has seen her pubic hair.

How did Angie happen to see Carole's pubic hair? I had made a comment about 'most blondes probably not being real blondes, and my wife had said, "Not Carole. She's a natural.”

I had seen my chance to maybe learn something and had said, “How do you know, have you seen her lower half?”

I didn't expect to hear the requested details since women don't seem to tell on each other like that. But she did.

“We try on clothes together at the stores,” my wife replied. “Carole's pubic hair is blonde, and on top of that, she has nice breasts. Very."

"Really," I asked, my eyes probably giving away my thoughts.

"Really," my wife replied, smiling at my expression. "And Carole has seen my naked body as well.”

Fortunately I was able to come back with a funny comment. "Hmmph. Carole got to see your bod and didn't have to marry you to do so, like me."

Need I say that besides my boss, I also had my suspicions about my wife and her long time girlfriend.

We only had to catch one plane to make the trip to Vegas, and the flight was uneventful other then the fact that Carole and Angie sat together and I had to sit with Joey. They were in the row ahead and while they were constantly giggling over whatever, I had to sit and talk mostly business with Joey.

In Las Vegas Angie and Carole were doing their thing, and one of those things was trying out some fashion designer stores that Vegas is noted for. Joey and I attended meetings, boring for the most part, though since the meetings were mostly attended by males, the off color jokes often flowed.

Two nights and three days the convention was to last. That first night was quite an adventure for me. I had been wondering how the sleeping arrangements were to be since the suite had one king bed and in another room, a fold out couch that made into a double bed.

Angie asked me to pull out the couch and make it up in advance for Carole. I did, but was hoping that this bed was not to be used.

But we had one bath, a large bath, and women, you know how they are, need lots of time to do their thing in there. They told me to go first, and I was in and out in a flash, having showered and brushed my teeth and doing some bits with the potty and hoping that my wife would go in before Carole in case any smells were left behind.

But they went in together, and I was surprised, pleasantly surprised when they both walked past me wearing nothing but negligees, short negligees, and I swear that Carole was naked under there, the top half I mean. If that negligee had been see through instead of blue, I would have known for sure. But the outline of nipples sticking out in front of a pair of tits that jiggle as she walks are a definite clue, wouldn't you say?

I waited, and I must admit, with a full erection as they stayed in that bathroom for what seemed like, well long minutes because it was, and when they came out together and giggling, my imagination went wild. So wild that I had, I must admit, to reach underneath and hold my cock.

I was sitting up, propped against a pillow and with my knees up under the sheet to hide my hard on. Are they both going to jump in bed with me? That had been my fantasy ever since plans had been made for Carole to come along, but it was not to happen, no, not that first night.

With a wink at me, Carole went on into the other room, and she closed the door.

Needless to say, I went for Angie's body right away, and though she discovered that I was fully erect from the first move, she said nothing, about Carole. But about me, she had lots to say. “Why are you so hard, you horny man? Have you been thinking about fucking me? I'll bet that has been on your mind ever since you saw this bedroom, hasn't it?”

Angie usually referred to our act as 'making love,' but her use of the fucking word now was making this all the more exciting. “Well, yes, it has been on my mind. But, if I can say something to you without you taking it wrong, I want to tell you something.”

She knew. “Sure, say anything you like Tony, but I'll be willing to bet that it is about Carole. So go on, tell me.”

I looked into her eyes, making sure that she was being receptive and not negative. “When Carole walked past me wearing practically nothing, and then I heard all that giggling going on in the bathroom, my imagination started working overtime.”

Angie was slow stroking my cock now, easing the foreskin all the way to the top of my six and one half inches and back again. “And were you imagining getting to fuck Carole, or the both of us together?”

Kazzzzzzzing! She had said it, my wife and not me. 'Getting to fuck Carole.' This I had to feel my way around and not make Angie jealous or mad in the process.

“Carole is a beautiful woman, and I have sometimes wondered if you and her,” I paused, “if you and Carole have ever done anything?”

Angie giggled and continued to stroke my foreskin, but slowly. “You think that Carole and I have been making it with one another, is that it?”

I answered honestly. “If you have been, or want to, I would not mind as long as it is not a threat to our marriage, like you turning lesbian or something.” There, I had said it. Told my wife that she could make it with Carole, and unsaid, I would like to join in. Angie did not disappoint.

“Tony, I'll be honest with you. Carole and I have never made out. We have changed clothes together and seen each other naked, and once we even took turns in the shower, not together, but both naked in the bathroom at the same time. She has a beautiful body, and yes, I have wondered what it would be like.”

My thoughts were going wild. I wanted to ask her to describe Carole's beautiful body in detail, but I also wanted to keep the subject of my wife making it with another woman out front. “Do you think Carole has been wondering the same thing?”

I got my answer and it was a fantasy come true! “We talked about it in the bathroom since we are all three together in this suite, and we decided that we might try it if you did not seem to be jealous or upset at the thought of two women, one of them being your wife, making it with one another.”

“I get to watch, or maybe join in?”

“Is that a requirement, that you join in?”

Pause. “I will go either way, join or or just watch. But let me ask you, do you think that if I wanted to it would be a case of you being jealous of Carole, or maybe Carole will only want to make it with you and not me?”

She made me very happy with her next line. “Carole has already said that she would enjoy making it with both of us.”

I didn't want to waste any time. We only had this night and one more in Las Vegas. “Shall you go and get her, or shall I?”

Disappointment. “Carole didn't want me to say, but she is just finishing up her period. She'll be good to go tomorrow night.”

Now I had something to look forward to. All day tomorrow, in those meetings and lectures, my mind would be on one thing. “Well, no use letting what you have in your hand go to waste.”

We fucked, we made love, we fucked., we screwed. Yes my wife and I had an orgy, all of those things. Angie, like me it appeared, was very excited and looking forward to what was to come. And speaking of come, did we ever, and more than once.

I won't even bore you with the details of that next day. It is the night we, you and I and my wife and Carole are all looking forward to. But I will have to do that build up, describing how things came to be, where my boss can grab my wife by the ass.

The meeting over, a last night on the town, and catch a plane at McCarron Field the next mid-morning, that was the plan. This time Joey was with us, and after a few pulls on the slots, we were all gathered in the lounge. Drinks were being served, and Joey was buying. Joey of course, had chosen one of those big round leather seats where we all sat together, and very close if we squeezed in.

Joey managed to squeeze us in, using the excuse that we needed to be close in order to talk over the noise of the patrons and the piano player entertainment. Joey still seemed to be eyeing Angie, even though a very lovely Carole was seated next to him. Joey on the right, then Carole, then Angie and me on the left.

I could tell that Joey was trying to get us soused, the three of us. What he was hoping to accomplish I don't know but it was obvious that Carole did not find a fiftyish, hairy, short and fat man to be her type. No doubt though, Joey was being the gentleman in a crude sort of way trying to interest Carole in him.

An hour passed, then two, and we all had a good time. As the drinks flowed I noticed that on occasion Joey seemed to be able to place a hand on Carole's leg, and sometimes for minutes at a time.

Normally I might have been rooting for my boss to score on Carole. But not tonight.

I couldn't tell from my perspective as to whether Joey was getting under her skirt, which was loose fitting. If he was, he was doing more with Carole at this point than I had ever done. But I had the advantage. Carole was waiting for me, and Angie.

I could tell though, neither Angie nor Carole were trying to get ***** to the point of staggering. They wanted this night to come to be wide awake and memorable, and getting ***** would hinder any plans along that line.

My mind was totally on getting back to our room, the three of us, but I did not have the nerve to break this off. After all, it was my boss over on the right and he was footing the Tony, not just for the drinks, but for Angie and my room, and our plane tickets. That seemed to buy him the right to some of our time, and he was getting it now.

The meetings Joey and I had been attending were to continue in the morning from 9 to 11, and then break up. We needed to end this mandatory I was thinking it evening with Joey so we could get to it in our bedroom suite.

Angie did it for me. She yawned, visibly and made sure that Joey saw it. “I think we had better turn in. I need a shower after a long day, and tomorrow will be another long day getting home.”

“One more round!”

Joey had his round with us and I think another ten minutes to be feeling Carole's leg. We all rode up together in the elevator. That was an awkward minute or two. I was wondering how it was going to go out in the hall in front of our rooms. Will Joey try to get Carole into his room? Is there going to be an awkward moment and maybe ending with some hard feelings?

Joey surprised all three of us, I think. Joey, his room being first on the floor, said his goodnights and went into room 32. Relieved, the three of us, finally free to do our thing, went on into room 34, right next door.

That awkwardness I had been dreading had never came to pass, the moment where Joey might try, or at least hint at, Carole coming into his room. I think the fact that Carole had gone ahead of us in the hallway and walked straight to the door of room 34 sort of gave Joey his answer.

Angie giggled when we were in the room as she looked at Carole. “He was feeling your leg, wasn't he, that silly little man.”

Carole surprised me with her answer. I think now that we were about to do a thing, that she had decided to be free with her talk. Besides, she was high if not *****. “He was. At first I didn't like it, his touching me, and then I did.”

Angie frowned. “You did?”

“I don't know what happened, maybe it was the drinks, the piano music, being with friends...” she looked at the two of us, “and what might happen later. Whatever it was, I found my panties getting wet when he was rubbing my leg.”

Wow, I was hearing a revelation for sure. Carole admitting that my boss's feeling her up had aroused her. I was watching my wife's face, and wondered if she was visualizing my boss and Carole getting it on in her mind.

I needed to know. “Was his hand under your skirt?”

“Not at first. But then, inevitably, it ended up under and way up.” Then Carole was quick to add, “but not all the way up. He didn't get that far.”

My wife jumped in. “You didn't let him get to your panties?”

“No, but he was close. I kept forgetting to keep my legs together. Another drink, for me, and he might have been there.”

This was a great talk, and I wanted to hear more. I knew what her answer would be, but I wanted to throw the fantasy, good or bad, out there. Also, I wanted to bring the 'F' word into the open. “Would you have fucked him if the chance arose, say, if just you and he were alone on this trip?”

“Oh gawd no. Fuck him? That short fat little man with all that gross hair sticking out of his shirt? The only reason he was anywhere near me is because I was along with the three of you. I can't begin to imagine what he must look like naked. Ewwwww. I don't think so.” She shook her head.

But what I had wanted to hear, she had uttered. Carole had used the F word, and in front of me and my wife. That was what I wanted, the word fuck was outed now, and that is what I had been looking forward to.

“But Joey is a nice guy, you have to admit that.” I had said that, not because I wanted Carole to fuck my boss, but because I wanted to keep the subject of sex going. I still, at this point, was not certain that my wife and I would soon be getting intimate with Carole.

“Well, you work for him, so I guess you are in a better position than me to know. Is he?”

“Yeah. Always been a good boss and in reality, a good friend too. But,” I looked over at Angie, “I need to watch him where Angie is concerned.”

I looked over at Angie and she blushed. Maybe she was aware of Joey's continued interest in her, maybe not, but the subject had come up once again.

“He wants to fuck Angie? How do you know? Maybe he's just being outwardly friendly?”

I wanted to bring it out. Why I don't know but it just seemed to be the thing to say, my boss's possible interest in my wife. “At our wedding, when Joey kissed the bride, he gave her some tongue and held the kiss for several seconds.”

Carole looked at Angie inquisitively, and Angie nodded.

“You didn't pull your mouth away?”

Angie blushed I think. “No. Well you know, he was Tony's boss, and all that. I was trying to be nice.”

Then Carole asked the same thing I had been curious about at the time.

"Did he give you tongue?"

Angie blushed. "Yes." She glanced at me and back to Carole. "That's the same thing Tony wanted to know. Tongue. He did it for several seconds, and I did it back, but not as long."

I think Carole was being funny with her next question. "When he gave you tongue, did it turn you on?"

Angie looked flustered. "It did, sort of. I mean, it surprised me. I don't think it turned me on. There wasn't time."

Then Angie realized what she had said when her eyes met mine, and turning back to Carole she added: "I mean, I didn't have time to think about it, so it didn't turn me on. Besides, it was Joey, if you know what I mean."

Carole laughed. “Yeah Joey. Not exactly the man of our fantasies. Still, I can't say that I blame Joey for doing it. I've been wanting to do that myself.”

With that, Carole slowly moved closer to Angie, and as I watched, they kissed. Was it their first time to kiss? I don't know, but it was to be the first of many in front of me.

When they broke the kiss, several seconds later, they both glanced at me to see my reaction and I smiled. "Tongues?"

In response, they both stuck out their tongue at me and wriggled them around.

"Want to take showers first," I asked?

The girls went first, together. They closed the door, but not before I managed to see Carole naked from the rear as she prepared to step in the shower. I saw enough to know she has a nice ass. She was wearing a shower cap I saw as Angie closed the door while giving me a wink in the process.

I knew. Before, Angie had told me they had taken a shower at the same time, but not together. This time I knew, they are in there together, getting wet, and for sure, turned on.

"Your turn," Carole said, coming out of the shower and wearing only a towel tied around her breasts and just big enough to hide her lower parts from me.

The showers out of the way, all three, and me walking out of the bathroom naked and half hard for Carol to see, we were now in the bed, lights on but low, and I was slow fucking Carole doggy style.

It had seemed easier, to me, to start it out this way. Placing Carole on the bed doggy had by-passed me having my head close to hers and maybe kissing.

I wanted to be kissing Carole, but with my wife here, I wanted to make sure that she did not feel any jealousy towards Carole. Just before assuming the position though, Carole had reached down and was having herself a good feel of my hard on.

“So this is the hard cock my good friend Angie married,” she joked. Carole looked at Angie with a grin. “It's a nice one, but is he keeping you happy with it,” she asked teasingly?

“Oh yeah, so far it's all been good,” Angie answered with a smile, and moving close to Carole as she continued to hold my erection, they kissed, just for a second, but it was to also, be their beginning down a road of mutual satisfaction.

For starters, Carole was on the edge of the mattress, her feet pointing down at the floor, and Angie was watching the absolutely beautiful sight of my penetration into Carole as she stood beside me.

Oh. Did I forget to mention? Yes, Carole's body is fabulous, in some ways even better than Angie's since Carole has so much more skin in the correct places. And yes, a shaved pussy. I jokingly commented. “I can see by your pussy hair that you're a natural blonde.”

“She is,” Angie verified. “I've seen her unshaved, and blonde's her real color.”

Angie and Carole had already done some making out including some fingering while kissing, but not to the point of orgasm. Carole wanted to save that, she said, until after she had felt what I was like.

I was doing some feeling of my own, on Carole's body, and I must say, she was just as tight in the pussy as Angie is, maybe more so. I was wondering about then if I could maybe ask Carole how many men she had fucked and what size they had been since she felt so tight, but then Angie spoke.

“It looks like your cock is stretching her so nice honey,” Angie said as she held her head just inches above where the action was taking place.

“Yes, stretching her and she does feel nice and tight, just like you.” Angie moved closer to me and we kissed, and all the while I was pumping, doing it slow into an appreciative Carole.

“Now Angie,” I suggested, “Why don't you go and lie down in front of her and put your pussy where Carole can look at it.” I had not said 'where she can eat it.' That was up to them to discover for themselves.

Angie did not hesitate, going immediately up onto the bed and turning around, getting onto her back, spreading her legs way out and putting her lovely red-headed pussy you know where. Carole only hesitated long enough to take a good look and say, “I've wanted to do this for so long.”

Wow, finally, after all this time Carole was able to express her secret desire out loud, not just to me, but maybe more importantly, to my wife.

Then, getting onto her elbows and using her two hands to spread my wife's inner lips, Carole placed her head into the slot and went to work with her tongue.

“Ooooh shit Carole, that feels so good.” Yes, Angie was finding this to be very pleasurable. Her first time to be eaten by a woman, and that woman was only the second person in her life ever to do it.

While wondering if Carole is doing it for my wife better than I ever have because she is a woman doing a woman, I fucked slowly, not wanting to cum or make Carole cum, no not yet. This I wanted to last.

My wife was moaning as Carole experimented with her technique, and at times Angie was telling her just how to do it, and where. That told me that Carole, like I had with my wife, was learning how to eat a pussy for the first time.

While this was going on I was enjoying the view of my cock spreading Carole's tight lips, all surrounded by a lovely rounded ass, and watching my wife's face down there as she sighed and moaned so low and lovely.

About then I was starting to plan ahead. 'How should I work this? If Angie cums, shall I go ahead and fuck harder and make Carole cum, or should I leave her hot and ready and turn her pussy over to my wife? This was my first threesome, and I was feeling my way.

As I reasoned it out in my head, I knew now, whatever happens, I can't cum inside Carole right now, not if my wife is going to be eating her pussy next.

I was planning it out in my head, and decided that it might be best to leave Carole's first orgasm of the night to Angie, since the original plan (and excuse) had been for them to finally, get together, and I was sort of along for the ride.

And man oh man was I ever having a ride.

My boss makes his move.

It was then that I happened to glance to my right, and there in the shadows was Joey!

What? How in the world?

I would find out later that Joey, having a pass key to both suites since he was footing the bill, had snuck in hours earlier and undid the slide lock that separated the two suites. That having been done, he had listened at the door between rooms tonight until he heard some moaning going on, and then had slowly opened the door, saw that the sailing was clear, and had came on in.

Joey told me later when I asked that, had we found that door to be unlocked and slid the bolt back into place, that he still could have came around to the front door and used his key to open it. But the interior door was much quieter, and closer.

I realized that Joey must have been standing behind the door that separated the living room part of our suite from the bedroom. In that case, if he has been in the room for any length of time, he might have seen my wife standing naked beside and watching as I was doing the doggy with Carole.

In that case he had a good long look at my wife naked and upright before she climbed onto the bed. Now, his moving closer, I had spotted him.

Joey seeing Carole naked I wasn't too concerned about. But now he was present in the same room as my naked wife, and he was seeing her. Just like that, my boss had accomplished what I had hoped would never happen. Not only seeing Angie's body uncovered, but seeing her in action with myself and another woman.

Earlier, If Joey managed somehow to get Carole turned on and she willingly went into his room for the night, I would have been disappointed that she was not with us, but it would not have been totally unexpected. But this way, my boss being present during one of my wife's most intimate moments, had my mind doing cartwheels.

Feeling somewhat helpless, I kept pumping my cock in Carole, but more slowly and stared. Joey, realizing now that I had spotted him, smiled, put a finger to his lips and crept closer. That answered any question as to whether he just planned to stay hidden and watch.

In a minute he was standing beside me on my right , looking down and watching as my cock was tugging Carole's bare inner lips in and out. Joey was sort of staying a little behind me so that my wife would not spot him as long as she did not raise her head off the mattress.

Do I need to say that my cock, despite my concern of and because of my jealousy knowing that Joey is seeing my wife naked and in action, that my cock seemed to harden and even grow in size? That was good. I wanted my boss to think that my wife has been getting a good one.

Joey, my horny little boss, was not only seeing how my cock was spreading Carole's shaved lips, but as I turned my head to the right to better see his face, I could tell where most of his attention was being directed, onto Angie.

Incredibly, he was looking past the close up cock into pussy action between Carole and me in order to better be seeing my beautiful wife naked and lying innocently on her back.

'Innocently?' My wife naked with two others and being eaten while the eater is being fucked? Well, I think you all know what I mean. Angie was innocent compared to what Joey is maybe planning.

My lovely wife. Just like that my boss was managing to see what until now had been only mine to enjoy. Her body. Joey was seeing her breasts sticking up so nice, and he could see the red hair of Angie's pussy, though Carole had some of it hidden with her face.

Also, and the thought of it I found to be arousing for some reason, the sounds my wife were making as she enjoyed the pleasure coming from Carole's tongue seemed like still another secret about my wife that my boss is learning. Now he knows how and what kinds of sounds my wife makes during sex.

Sooner or later I knew, Carole will take her face off for a minute, and Joey will be seeing my wife's most intimate part, both sets of lips fully *******, her inner secrets, opened and wet. What does he want to do? What does he hope to do? There was nothing I could do really to stop just about anything Joey might try.

What could I do readers? This is my boss. He has paid the freight on the trip and our room. So now I'm going to yell 'Get the fuck out Joey!' Hardly.

Yes, my wife was being ******* to his view, but Carole was here too. In the restaurant, Joey had felt up Carole's leg, under the skirt, and in a way, he had some claim on her body. Carole had put up little resistance, if any. Joey might have a weak claim on Carole for sure, but an answer if the two women question his presence in the room.

I had wondered why Joey had gone on into his room with no sign of a protest out in the hall, and now I knew. He had already made his plans.

Besides, a while ago Carole had admitted that Joey had turned her on some, but then added, but not enough to fuck. That was then, this is now. Carole is already turned on and fucking. I was dreading what might happen once Carole learns my boss is present in the room. All this might come to a crashing end, I feared.

It was then that Joey made the move. The move to involve himself in this threesome and turn it into a foursome. As I was pumping, I had been keeping my hands on Carole's ass, one on each side. Joey made a motion to have me remove one hand, my left, and reaching across, he replaced it with his own.

Maybe 45 minutes ago, Joey had been sitting beside Carole in the bar, feeling her thigh and wishing he could feel more. Now, it is her ass. Her bare ass.

Even though now I had to share, I was thinking, 'This is good.'

From his position to my right, his left hand was the obvious choice to use since he would not have to sort of twist his wrist to allow his right hand to feel Carole's ass. I was relieved to a slight degree. At least he is going for Carole.

Now he was holding Carole's ass, one hand, and once in place, he began roaming with it, going all over her left ass cheek and getting good feels. I was thinking that since he already has his left hand on her ass cheek, that he will motion for me to move my cock out of the way and he can step in and replace my cock with his.

Then his right hand could be holding her right cheek. I was already visualizing it in my mind. Joey sneakily slipping his dick into an unsuspecting Carole. If Joey is close to me in size, it would be very interesting to see how long it might take Carole to realize she is being fucked by someone else.

She's had a few drinks, and if Joey's cock is truly similar to mine in size and feel, Hell, Joey might go on fucking her for quite a while before she catches on.

The thought of that happening, the possibility that Joey could be fucking Carole and she doesn't suspect, I must admit I was finding to be exciting. Wow, I mean like, what if he brings her to orgasm and then and only then she looks back and sees Joey's face instead of mine?

I pictured it in my mind, Carole looking back in surprise and Joey, standing with his cock still in her and grinning as he waves, 'Hello Carole.'

Then too, how might Angie react?

Seeing Joey's hand on Carole I found to be extremely stimulating and when he put his fingers down between Carole's ass cheeks in order to feel her inner lips each time I came back, tugging them along for the ride, and the way they were being stretched around my cock, I felt my cock achieve a new tingling sensation.

If this kept up, I would soon be losing control!

What is really strange, my boss's fingers were now less than an inch from actually touching my cock. When he would come close to the edge of Carole's inner lips, the closest to touching me, it seemed that I could feel his touch through Carole's pussy at the point where the stretch was the greatest and her lips looked the thinnest.

He ran his hand under, where any juices that might be flowing would have gone.

With a finger or two now wet and shiny from Carole's juices, Joey smiled at me as he showed off the shiny surface on his finger tip and then he ran his finger over and then slightly into Carole's anus, and I heard her give out a soft moan in response. Naturally, she thought I am the one doing it.

I think Joey knew that no one is trying to cum at the moment, except for maybe my wife. So he watched and felt and fingered, I pumped, and Carole ate. Then, after a couple of minutes, I don't know why she did it, Carole raised her head up from Angie's pussy and turned it around to her right in order to look at me. Maybe she wanted to smile at me for being a good fuck, I don't know, but she spotted Joey.

Had she looked over her left shoulder, she might not have seen Joey since he was standing on my right. But she just happened to look the right way. I think my heart stopped as I waited to hear her yell out in protest.

Her face registering shock, Carole strained her neck to look further around and saw that Joey has his hands on her, on her pussy she could see as well as feel now. Confused, and maybe not wanting to interrupt her interlude with Angie, Carole turned back around and continued her job of pleasuring my wife.

Fortunately, Angie had not opened her eyes to see why Carole had quit eating for several seconds.

I saw a big grin appear on Joey's face and as his eyes met mine, he winked. I almost winked back but Joey had again turned his attention to the view of his finger in Carole's ass. We both knew in that moment, Carole has accepted his presence in the room.

My mind was whirling as I was wondering what is going through Carole's mind? By not saying anything and continuing what she is doing, she has accepted the fact that Joey is present in the room, has seen her naked and being fucked, and is touching her most intimate parts.

She's right here, ass in the air, pussy shoved up and out. So *******. So vulnerable. Joey is soon going to be sticking his cock into her, that will be the obvious next step.

I was both pleased and concerned at this point. Part of my goal was being accomplished. I was into and fucking Carole, and my wife and Carole have been making it with one another. Now things had been altered, but not maybe, for the worse.

If Joey had been Carole's husband or even boyfriend, the obvious move next would be for him to take over with Angie since I was fucking Carole. But that not being the case, it was obvious that Joey would be fucking Carole since she was the odd girl out.

Joey would probably end up seeing me fucking my wife. Without being able to go there himself Joey would learn a lot of my wife's secrets, like how she looks naked in full detail and in different postures. Also he would see how she looks being fucked, how she cums and what kind of noise she makes.

Also, my wife would be seeing Joey naked, his erection visible to her and while he is fucking, yes, but with her girlfriend and not herself. I could live with that, ultimately. Deep down I knew, if we end up all four fucking, Joey will inevitably try reaching over to get some feels on my wife, and probably get away with it.

Just like that, besides my wife, my boss was also seeing Carole in the very most intimate of acts. Her pussy being spread and fucked by a man, and her loving on the pussy of that man's wife. Her body is revealed and being fondled by this man she has stated she is not interested in fucking, and she has not protested.

Her look, Carole's realization as to what is going on, and her failure to move away or say something in protest was looking like Carole has accepted the situation and will be willing to allow Joey to take this further with her. Total intimacy, total carnal knowledge of her body, and her acceptance of whatever it is he has to offer.

His cock in her pussy? Carole might allow that because the she in her is down there, her head and the possible bit of having to kiss Joey. She could allow Joey to fuck her, and maybe enjoy it, while not having to be involved with Joey on a mental plane.

Pussy/cock contact yes. That, it looks like, she will be willing to accept. But Joey might want more and will she go for that, even her having his tongue in her mouth?

Carole had resumed her eating, perhaps more aggressively then before, and my wife moaned, louder this time. I looked over at Joey's face and saw that though he had removed the tip of one finger from Carole's anus that his fingers were still feeling around the edges of Carole's cunt.

I guess Joey was feeling pretty smug about then, because he was again looking at me and smiling.

'Why is he smiling, my boss? Is it because he has managed to put one over on us and place himself into this situation? Is it because he is now seeing my wife naked and involved with another woman as well as her husband? Or is it perhaps because his fingers are within an inch or less of my cock while he is feeling Carole's pussy being stretch-fucked around my cock?

But mainly I think I knew what he is thinking. Carole has seen him, has not said anything and has resumed eating my wife and apparently, is allowing Joey to keep feeling her cunt lips.

Then, keeping the fingers of his left hand on her pussy lips as they sort of encircled my cock, Joey bent forward and down and ran his right hand under Carole's body. She knew instinctively what to do as she raised her body six inches and allowed Joey's hand to go under.

Now Joey was getting a feel of tit, and I knew that his hand was overflowing with womanhood.

There was no doubt now, Carole has accepted Joey's presence in the room and is not only willing to allow him to be feeling her cunt as well as breasts, that soon she will allow him to enter her body with his.

Joey was probably right in assuming that he can take the next step, and that is to disrobe and take over with Carole. He can have Carole, and I can take care of my wife and all the while, Joey will get to watch Angie with me while he is fucking Carole.

Somehow I knew, sensed it. Joey, even with Carole's lovely face and body available for his pleasure, is more interested in my wife. This was the situation I had imagined back when Joey had first invited me to bring Angie along to Las Vegas, and it is why we had invited Carole.

But now it would be four in the bed, all involved and getting sweaty. Before Joey, I had been fantasizing ahead and making plans. Now that was all out the window. I had a hunch that my suggestions as to how to take this orgy might end up being overruled.

My mind was going into all kinds of scenarios as to how this might evolve. I knew what my boundaries were, but Joey for sure would have his own set of rules he might want to follow, all four of us to follow.

Despite the fact that Carole has a fabulous body and a face almost to match, I knew, deep down, that it is my wife that Joey is most interested in. Probably, knowing him, Joey would, given a choice, take just seeing and watching my wife in action over getting to fuck Carole.

Sooner or later, while we are taking a break from round one, Joey might suggest a swap. It would be so easy to do. Carole of course would not protest, for that would put her back with me again. Angie on the other hand, was only planning on being intimate with Carole and I.

If Joey asks to swap, what might Angie say or do? Look at me for guidance? Then it would be up to me to deny my boss his chance with Angie. I must admit readers, my mind was going ninety and in all directions of the compass. Scared? Yes. Worried? Most definitely.

Once the foursome gets going, we will all be in the same bed, and side-by-side, but it is a king-sized bed and hopefully, big enough that I can keep Joey and Carole, over there. But I knew Joey and how aggressive he is in business. Once on the bed, he will do everything possible to get his body as close as possible to my wife.

While fucking Carole he would work on sliding her body over next to ours. Once they ended up being real close to us, Joey would probably reach out and fondle Angie's tits, and I didn't want that to happen, but it would be hard to stop without making a fuss.

I even visualized my boss, once he has Carole on the bed beside Angie, leaning over and to one side and giving my wife tongue, yes tongue while she is being fucked. That move might be just enough to turn my wife on to my boss. He had already gotten a head start on that at our wedding.

Man I hoped not.

Joey was taking the next step as he removed first his right hand from her breast, and then the left from her pussy lips. Feeling Joey's hand leave her breasts, Carole once again assumed her position of lying her upper body on the bed. But her mouth never left my wife.

His clothes were coming off. It was happening, four to soon be on the bed and fucking. I had no choice but to go along, but I planned to do everything possible to protect my wife. I already knew, once Carole's mouth leaves my wife, Joey will see Angie's pussy, opened wide and probably looking very wet.

Total, He will have seen it all. The way my lovely innocent and faithfully pure wife's body looks will no longer be a mystery to my boss.

I didn't consider my wife making it with Carole with me present and participating to be a case of my wife cheating. But with another man involved, she will be if nothing else, for the fact that she is allowing Joey to see her. Her 'purity' will be blemished to some degree.

Four on the bed, and them over there. That was the plan I had in mind for Joey as he quietly removed first his shirt, then his pants. His shoes had apparently been left behind in the other room. He knew I was watching because with each piece of clothing Joey would look up from where the action was happening around my cock to my face, and he saw that I was looking at him.

Joey lays it out there for me to see, and admire.

With a big smile on his face, off came the shorts, and out popped a, you guessed it, a cock that is larger than mine. At first glance it looked to be not so much longer than mine in length. My glance turned into a stare, and I think he was deliberately displaying it for me because he just stood there for several seconds.

There was no doubt, Joey is showing off his cock for me. Holding his right hand on it, down low at the base and pointing it sideways to me so I can see his entire cock. I had to look at it. I mean, what else could I to do when my boss is grinning at me and displaying his cock for me to see? Act disgusted and look away?

Then as I studied it, I could see that he was an inch, maybe an inch-and-a-half longer than me. Since he also had a bit of blubber under his waist, I knew that there might be another inch under that fat. Pressed against a pussy, more to offer than shows.

My mind was spinning. Though he might have two inches or more on me in length, where he really has me beat is in width,. Damn it all to Hell. Widthwise, his cock was fat, very much so. His cock was built like his body, short and fat.

Did I say 'short and fat?' I said that because in proportion to his thickness, his estimated seven-and-one-half-inches or more in length looked to be short in comparison. My first carnal adventure with my wife involved, my first foursome, Julie's first ******** to another man or couple fucking, and now, damn it all, I am to be the man with the smaller cock.

My tall and slim body, muscled a bit from light workouts and occasional runs, possibly to be beat out by an older, fat little man. All because of that cock.

Joey knew that I was studying his cock, his body, the total package. That hair, that black hair I had always wondered about, it covered everything it seemed. Long and thick and pitch black, the hair completely covered his chest, back, groin and as I looked, it even was growing over his ass!

I stared down at his body and mainly that thick cock while he stared down at where my cock was working. My boss knew that I was making my comparison. Overall, except for cock, I have the better body and face. And I'm younger too!

But so what? My boss has it all. The company I work for, the money, the power, the cock, and soon he will be having my new new girlfriend and hopefully, not my wife.

Then Joey did the unimaginable. He reached over and taking my right arm by the wrist off Carole's ass, he guided my hand over and onto his cock. My boss just placed my hand onto his penis! I knew that he wanted me to feel the thickness, the mass, the hardness of his prick.

In any other circumstance, I can not conceive of my boss doing this, this maybe to some, a homosexual act. Getting me to feel his cock. But I knew why he was doing it, to show me by feel how much more he has when he fucks one or maybe two of my women.

So reluctantly, I felt his cock. No. Shit, I might as well be telling the truth, I wanted to feel his cock. Some readers might frown, some readers might say, 'Right on!'

I squeezed it a little. This was sort of like that old thing about having to chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. Now I was doing it. Trying to remember to keep stroking my really hard cock into Carole while at the same time performing a stroking motion on the boss cock.

Time seemed to be standing still while I stood behind Carole, over my wife, and beside my boss. That cock. I even stroked it a few times because I suspected that is what my boss wants me to do. To be sure that he kept his thinking straight about me, that I am not gay or even bi-sexual, I would look at his cock, and then down to where my cock was fucking Carole.

I was trying to let him know. 'Here boss, here is where my attention lies. You want some of this? OK, I can't stop you. So as soon as you give me the signal, I'll guide your cock into Carole.” That's what I was thinking. My cock? Hard and within seconds of orgasm if I let it go.

Soon, I knew, this little pussy that I am enjoying and that Carole so cherishes, is going to be getting penetrated, deep. Also stretched, and wide. I was thinking ahead. Shall I go ahead and drop my load into Carole before Joey gets her?

Inwardly, I chuckled. If I do, cum into Carole, Joey will have to either take sloppy seconds, or wait while Carole goes and drains my load.

And then, like I said my mind was working overtime, going over possible scenarios, and this thought hit me.

If Carole leaves the room, that will in effect be saying, 'Joey, the fucking between Carole and I has finished for now. Carole is out of the room and my cock is temporarily out of it. Angie is still on her back, legs opened wide.

At the moment you and my wife are in limbo. Why not, boss, while we are waiting, you go ahead and take care of my wife?'

That would sort of be the unsaid. I wanted to drop my load into Carole oh so bad, to have her feel my cock throbbing oh so hard and giving her my warm load that I have been building up all day long. But then she might head to the head before allowing Joey his chance!

If so, while Carole is away, my wife might not close her legs and sit up. She might continue to lie here spread out and waiting, for what? I sensed that Joey might not be content to just wait, not with my wife lying here, on her back, naked and fully opened to his view.

To 'protect' my wife from Joey, I would need to immediately jump on her as soon as Carole heads out. But, if I have dropped my load into Carole, my cock will not be ready to penetrate my wife.

My mind was going in circles. This is Carole and mine first fuck, and so far it is incomplete. To complete, or allow it to be interrupted and maybe later, I can finish with Carole? Of course, that will have to be after Joey leaves so that he can't be going after my wife.

Also, If Joey fucks Carole before I have finished with her tonight, she will be feeling me after Joey, and I will feel small, perhaps inadequate to her then. Yeah, and on top of that, it will be me that is getting 'sloppy seconds' on Carole, even if she drains it first, some will still be in there.

My heart pounding over having so many confused thoughts, I gave Joey's warm meat another squeeze.

'Fuck this cock feels so good in my hand. The lucky asshole. Why couldn't I have a cock like this?'

Joey's cock was uncircumcised and the head was thicker than the thick shaft. I continued to stroke him while trying to keep moving my hips and look in two places at once. Running that foreskin back and forth over a thick head was fun I must admit.

Along the shaft, it had that thick veiny look like Joey has skin that is so thin that all the blood flow can be seen along the sides.

I wondered if perhaps a woman, Carole with her tight cunt and with Joey's wide cock inside her, will feel those veins like ridges along the side as it is sliding in and out? It seemed like those ******* veins and arteries will make his cock feel like a French tickler.

It's strange. I have never sucked a cock, and I was sensing a desire to suck Joey's cock, just for a minute to see what it might be like. As I gave him another gentle stroke, running his thick foreskin forward, I saw that inevitable drop of pre-coital fluid appear on the tip.

My boss gave me that stare, like I sometimes am given at work when he expects me to complete a task. Joey has his cock in my hand, his left hand is back on Carole's tight lips, and it is time. Time for me to move aside and allow Joey to take my place.

Boy is Carole about to get a surprise when one cock is replaced by another, and I'll be doing the aiming. I knew, when Joey starts to enter Carole, the whole thing will be greatly enhanced if I am holding his cock and aiming it for him. Already I was visualizing how it might look when Joey starts to spread this nice, warm, pussy.

I knew what I will be doing, using my left hand to spread Carole's lips open while using my right hand to aim Joey's cock for him. Quite frankly, I didn't know who would be the most excited, Joey, or me.

He was still giving me that 'Do it now' stare as I wavered. I nodded, put a left finger to my lips and then pointed down at Carole's pussy, indicating to Joey that he can quietly move in as I move out. Carole knows he is back here and maybe she is waiting for it.

But as I began to slide out of Carole, Joey surprised me, grinning and shaking his head 'No' and instead of taking my place, he moved around behind me, which broke my grip on his hard cock, and went up to where my wife is lying on the bed.

To my wife!

She's under attack!

As I stood with my cock ******* to the light, I stared helplessly in disbelief as my boss laid the upper half of his body onto the bed, left elbow first, then slid his lower body up into place. Now he had his entire hairy and naked body sideways against my wife's nude body.

Amazingly, my wife did not seem to be aware as she continued to lie with her legs opened to Carole, a tongue working her pussy, her eyes closed, and mouth opened.

He was met with no resistance as reaching out with his right hand, Joey began cupping Angie's left breast!

Less than ten seconds maybe. Things had gone from me offering up Carole for his pleasure, to instead my boss feeling my wife's tit!

It was hitting me hard. FUCK FUCK! Look at that. My boss is squeezing my wife's breast!

Angie had her eyes closed and apparently was thinking that I had exited Carole's comely cunt and had came around to where I could fondle and kiss her. Carole was still eating my wife's pussy and though I could not see her eyes from where I was fucking, I can imagine that she too, like me will be shocked at what Joey is doing.

I looked around at Carole, and could see that for the moment, she was staring straight ahead and down at the warm pussy she is eating. Carole's eyes might be closed. My cock is gone. Maybe she's waiting for Joey to slip his cock in. She knows he is back there, and I have just vacated the premises.

They're kissing! Unbelievably, Joey was now kissing my wife while squeezing her tit. He had moved his head close to hers and Angie had turned her head and opened wide without opening her eyes. I remembered what my new bride had said about Joey giving her some tongue after our wedding ceremony. Now I knew, my wife is getting a lot more of that tongue.

It was then that Carole, I think, first turned her head and saw Joey's cock. It was right there, just over and beyond Angie's right thigh. The head of Joey's cock pointing right at her.

Joey was lying on his side and his cock was hanging out and forward in front of his body. Because of Angie's legs being spread for Carole, Joey was keeping his lower half sort of scrunched back towards the edge of the bed, and his penis was being buried and hidden somewhat on the bottom by his balls. Also, a bit of that gut was pushed forward and concealing some of his cock from the top.

So what Carole is seeing at the moment is maybe four to five inches of thick cock. I could tell that Carole was staring at it because her head, even though she continued to suckle my wife's warm pussy, was now cocked to the left and sort of up so she could better see what Joey is packing.

Angie was enjoying what Carole was doing to her cunt and still had her eyes closed. I was thinking, 'Can't my wife tell that someone else is kissing her? Not only kissing but laying his body alongside hers?

But Angie was partially stoned from liquor, and she was very aroused by Carole. Fuck, I think Joey managed to get in a full minute or more of tongue action and tit fondling with my wife and all the while she thought it was me.

Carole shocked me. Well, maybe not shocked under the circumstances but surprised me when she reached out with her left hand and gave Joey's cock a squeeze, just for a moment, to maybe see how thick he feels in her hand.

Joey glanced down, a brief glance, and seeing that it was Carole's hand on his cock, he smiled. Carole had accepted his presence behind her and seeing her pussy being fucked, and now she is feeling his cock. Angie might not know he is here, but his presence has received acceptance for sure from Carole.

I am sure that Carole knew that between those balls and that gut, there is more cock to be found. But for now, two of her left fingers were partially around his thick shaft, the other two partway around the even thicker head. Then, because maybe she needed her left arm for support, Carole let go and continued to eat on my wife's lovely redheaded pussy.

But from where I was standing, it looked like Carole's head is still tilted to her left. I wondered. 'Is Carole thinking of trying that cock, maybe even wanting to have it in her more than she desires to be eating Angie's pussy?'

I kept stroking slowly into Carole and waited to see if and when my wife would reach out for my cock and instead discover her hand being filled with something huge. But my wife did not know that Joey was there until he had gotten up beside her on his knees and placed his thick cock near her mouth.

When he had risen from the bed, the totality of his cock came into view. With no balls and gut to be hiding it, now Carole could see it all, all seven-and-one-half-inches or more of fat cock. Carole even paused in her eating for a moment, raising her head from my wife's delicious pussy to take a better look.

Then she resumed her eating, with her head still cocked to the left. It looked now like she might be eating with a new level of enthusiasm, as if trying to arouse Angie more so that, when the time comes....

At the same time Joey again reached with his right hand and fondled Angie's breast, this time her right for a minute and then back to her left since it was easier to reach across her body as he pushed forward with his hips.

I am pretty sure at that point that Joey was thinking Angie had, at some point, came to the realization that he is present and she has willingly been responding to his mouth and hand.

I saw Carole again raise her head a bit so she could better see the full magnificence of Joey's cock revealed. That length, that thickness, so much cock.

Grinning, Joey used his hips to touch Angie's lips with the tip of his dick, and Angie, thinking that her husband now had something new to have her do, opened her lips wide in welcome. I couldn't believe it. Does my wife know?

But her eyes had remained closed, and it was not until she twisted her upper body slightly and placed her left arm around Joey's hairy ass and at the same time felt the thickness of a strange cock open her mouth that Angie slowly realized that it is not the man she has married that has been feeling her tits and kissing her.

The strange thing is, I guess my wife was really aroused besides being partially *****. At first, she still didn't realize it was not me. When Angie had opened her mouth the normal amount and found that the warm flesh of Joey's head is too wide to enter, she had gone ahead and opened her mouth wider, taking his thick head full inside before a frown appeared on her forehead and she opened her eyes.

Now, at last my wife was aware as she pulled her mouth off his cock. At that point, I honestly could not tell you reader whether my wife had suddenly became the reluctant wife, or the unwilling one. Then of course, there was the third option: already aroused, inwardly willing, and having to put on an act.

Regardless, either acting or not, Angie's mouth, which had opened wider to encompass the full mass of that fat head, remained opened wide in either real or mock surprise as she stared first at it, and then, as her eyes focused to see it up close since it was still touching her lower lip, she stared even harder.

“What? What is this?”

I think Angie was speaking to herself, or to the entire room, but not to Joey himself. At this exact moment, Joey maybe could have been anyone, a bellhop perhaps, or any man I had invited in from the hotel. Up to this point, I believe my wife would not have known the difference.

Wide awake now, Angie raised her head and looked up past the thick dick that was still touching her on the lips. It was then that she saw Joey's face grinning down at her Then, in horror, she turned her head to look for me.

It was almost funny maybe, because when my wife turned her head to look at me, Joey's head, much of it, was still inside her mouth and as she turned, his cock came along with her. Strangely, Angie did not pull backward far enough with her mouth to lose the cock.

I could see his fat head, almost the full expanse, lying across her opened mouth, the bottom portion being held by her lower lip.

Then her eyes confirmed her fears. Yes, her husband is still behind and fucking Carole.

My wife looked up at me with a pleading look on her face, and when I had nothing to say, she sighed.

Angie told me later, after I asked her what she had been thinking at that time, and she said that she had two thoughts.

'This is my husband's boss, and apparently my husband has pre-arranged this with Joey and wants this to happen.'

That was one thought she had, and the other one was:

'Joey got in somehow and now Joey is moving in and taking what he wants, and my husband doesn't dare stop him.'

Either way, she told me later, it had occurred to her that since Joey is in the room, that I must have admitted him since the door should have been locked.

Those were her two thoughts, and since Angie had no way of knowing what really is happening, she had to make this decision on her own. She either has to refuse, or go along.

There is a saying amongst men, 'A stiff prick has no conscience.' Does that apply to women? 'A wet pussy has no guilt?'

Angie had always known that Joey was been lusting over her. My wife knew also, that I had known. I had not talked to her about it directly, but I had commented about it over the past two to three years and even 'warned' her about Joey. If she gives in now and sucks my boss's cock the next step will be inevitable, Joey will end up putting that cock inside her.

My wife told me later that she was thinking, 'I will have to take and adapt myself to the thickness and length of my husband's boss's cock. Once he is in, then I will be in unknown territory. Which way to go?

Shall I show my pleasure at doing so, even if it's uncomfortable for me, or maybe act like I am only doing this to please someone, my husband or his boss or both, but that I'm not really into it.'

When we discussed this moment some days after the event, my wife did not tell me the other side she might be thinking, like I might really enjoy that cock, then what should I do?

That was later, but tonight, as I saw my wife trying to make a decision while Joey's cock was partially lying in her opened mouth, there was also the future to think about. 'If my husband allows this to happen, it will probably not end with just this one night.

Joey will want more, my husband probably will have to go along, and the next time, it might even be in our marriage bed and with no Carole being present.'

She had already thought it, but now it was occuring to me what else my wife must be thinking. 'Joey is in the room, therefore my husband must have allowed or invited him in.' I was right in my thinking of course, I would learn later.

Angie looked sad, but Carole was still eating her pussy and doing it enthusiastically. Apparently Carole is not wanting anything to disturb what is going on between her and Angie, so she is in effect, encouraging Angie to continue.

My wife's mind was probably going in all kinds of directions. Me, I was staring at that thick cock oh so hard and seeing that it now had a string of pre-coital fluid hanging off the end and already dripping into my wife's mouth.

Angie pulled her head back to where her eyes could focus and took another look at the thick dick head with the dripping clear stuff. I saw her tongue flick over her lips, as if she was anticipating tasting more of that fluid.

What is she going to do? Then, with a last quick glance up to my face, my wife kept her eyes on me, seeing my reaction as she again opened her mouth as wide as she could and moved her head forward in order to catch his fluid.

A crucial decision made! Her first official act of allowing this man to mess with her, to feel her, to explore her secrets, to enter her body first in the mouth, and later, the inevitable.

His pre-cum, she's taking it into her mouth! My heart pounded as I saw her body sort of shiver as Joey moved forward and she accepted more of his warm meat into her mouth.

We all three knew now, my boss, Carole and myself. Angie is going to get it all before this night is out.

A decision had been made. Instantly my cock tingled. It had already been tingling nicely from being inside Carole, but now it felt different. This was a tingle from seeing my wife, for the first time, involved with another man. Right now her mouth is completely filled with cock, and soon, somewhere else.

I could only watch, mostly in despair I think as well as being excited as my boss placed his hand, his left so as to not block our view, behind Angie's head to hold her. Then we, both Carole and I, watched as my boss stayed up on his knees and slow fucked my wife's mouth.

'The man is evil,' I thought! 'Look at him. He's not only holding my wife's head to help her stay in place on his cock, but he is deliberately posing her for Carole and me.'

Yes, that's the way it looked. Joey was slow fucking my wife's mouth with that cock and as she kept it in her mouth, he was sort of twisting his upper body toward the two of us and grinning. He didn't have to say it out loud. 'Look guys at how Angie is lapping up my big fat cock.'

The first step, the first thing to knowingly happen between my wife and this man whom I knew, she did not find appealing was ongoing. His thick cock is in her mouth. There were more steps to be taken now, and this time with Angie's knowledge, and the next one was for, yes, now Joey was again fondling her breasts with his free hand!

He had already been fondling mostly her left breast while kissing, but now Angie knows who is doing it as his hand moves from one breast to the other.

Making sure that Angie stayed aroused, Carole licked on her pussy like mad. Me? Well, I kept fucking of course. I was wondering if maybe Angie's mouth would be getting tired from being held open so far.

Every once in a while she would take her mouth off to close and maybe rest her jaw, then resume her sucking.

I saw Angie's Adam apple sort of flick once, and then later, again. She was swallowing his pre-coital fluid.

Carole I think, was working now at keeping Angie on the edge, but not trying to make her go over. I am pretty sure of that because Carole, each time my wife would rest her jaw, would sort of quit eating Angie's pussy as well.

Still, this had to end somehow. Maybe five minutes passed and it was looking like Joey is about to cum. He didn't want that I could tell, for that might mean the end of things. No, he wants to fuck, and I don't mean with Carole.

Angie seemed to be performing her sucking quite enthusiastically now. She had even propped herself up on her right elbow to better access him. For a couple of minutes she had reached out with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, getting a good feel.

I asked her about that later, and she told me that she had made the decision to make Joey cum and to swallow his load. That way she might not have to fuck him.

I knew that for Angie to do that, she must have really really not wanted to end up fucking him. Angie only swallows my load on rare occasions, so for her to want to take another man's cum down her throat would be a very big thing for my wife to do.

During that talk later, Angie also told me that she was quite concerned about swallowing his cum because with her mouth being held so wide open, she was wondering if she would be able to make the swallowing moves, the gulping in order to get it down.

She said that since Joey is my boss that she did not want to have to maybe gag and then spit out his cum. She knew from me telling her that having a woman, a wife, swallow is a lot nicer for the man mentally.

But Joey was to alter those plans Angie had made. Joey reached down to his right and touching Carole on the left side of her face, he sort of nudged her to her right, indicating to Carole that he wanted her to move aside so that he could crawl into the space she is using.

Though Angie did not know as yet what Joey was doing, both Carole and I knew what his motion indicated. Joey wants to get between Angie's legs. Carole turned her head to look back at me and I sighed, shrugged and reluctantly nodded 'yes' with my head. What else could I do, say “Hell no?”

As she 'walked' with her knees to move over, I sort of guided Carole's hips to her right while continuing to fuck her, and as Carole twisted her body and head in order to keep licking, she left space behind. Joey eagerly crawled in to fill it.

He's between my wife's legs!

Having prepped her mind for the onslaught of cum she knew would be blasting into her mouth, Angie looked surprised at having that thick cock leave her mouth and head in another direction. Her disbelieving eyes wide now, followed that cock all the way down until it had been positioned in front of her opened pussy.

I think no more than five seconds passed between the time Carole's mouth left and Joey's cock made contact with Angie's shiny wet with juices pussy.

Since Joey now had his hairy ass where Carole's head had been, I was in a position to see all as he kneeled in front of Angie and prepared to take aim. For me, this was it. I am about to see something that I have imagined and sometimes feared over the years, not just Joey's cock, but any strange cock going inside my wife.

This was something that I probably would never had allowed to happen had it been left up to me alone.

But Joey did not start his penetration as soon as he had made contact between his most intimate flesh with my wife's most intimate flesh. First he had to have a good, long look. This is the pussy that he has probably fantasized on for a long time, and now he is seeing it, touching it, and soon, entering it.

Gulping, I watched as Joey used the fingers of two hands to tug my wife's outer lips apart. Then, seeing that his grip on the outer lips had not sufficiently opened her wide enough to fully see inside, he adjusted his fingers, this time placing them on her inner lips.

Making sure that his grip is tight, Joey tugged to the sides, and I heard my wife gasp.

Oh yes. Now I saw what Joey is seeing, her tight and pink insides. Her inner secrets. That magic place, a fantasy land little tunnel that until tonight, this very moment, only one man had been able to see, to touch, to fuck.

Six inches of medium thick cock, that's all my wife had ever been required to take, Until now.

But now my wife looked different to me. It seemed like I was now an outsider looking in. Like Joey, I wanted to enter that magic place, and like Joey might have been, I found myself wondering what Angie's pussy must feel like.

That's true! I know the readers must find that hard to understand, to believe. But I felt like I had never before been inside my wife, and that Joey was going to know her internally before I could.

It might have been because his cock is so thick, and that somehow affected my thinking. My wife is new now, new to be penetrated, and explored. Stretched more and known deeper than I had ever been able to do.

I have my cock in Carole. Carole so beautiful. Carole with the fantastic body maybe even more stacked than my wife if you go under the theory that bigger is better, and Carole, who is willingly allowing me to be fucking her. Yet now, all I could think about is my wife's pussy, and what Joey is about to do with it.

My beautiful wife Angie's pussy. Strange. I had fucked that little pussy, made love to it, maybe hundreds of times, yet now it was like I had never had her, and only Joey, because he is going to affect her differently than me, will know the feel of her most secret place.

Joey will be breaking in my virgin wife!

It hit me then, harder. The reality. The feel of my wife's pussy will be different for Joey, maybe better, because he will be altering my wife's pussy, stretching it further, and going deeper.

In the meantime, my wife's pussy will be gripping his thickness, hanging onto it even tighter than me as Joey enjoys sliding his cock back and forth.

This was happening fast, and my mind was going even faster so I am able to put this into print as I tell the story. Angie was staring up into Joey's face now, knowing that he is tugging her lips opened as far as they will permit, and she might be thinking that no matter how much he tugs, his cock will be doing so much more.

I suspected that Angie would not have made this decision on her own either. Joey is not only making my decisions for me, but also for Angie. He had a power, a dominance over me, and as a result, my wife as well. Taking advantage of his power, Joey will be deep fucking the wife of one of his employees.

Joey Robustelli will be penetrating and taking another man's wife, learning and knowing her intimately inside while stretching her beyond belief, and all her husband, his employee can do is watch and suffer as his boss demonstrates the power of the purse.

And the prick.

As Joey tugged her open and admired, time seemed to be standing still. I think I might have been standing still at that moment as well. Just standing there, with my semi-hard cock into Carole, and watching without moving.

Angie was staring up into his face, and it looked like she was scared, scared and maybe excited. She had sucked that cock and felt it with her hand and now knew intimately how thick and long it is.

But now she was looking up at my face and then back to where Joey's cock is located but I am not sure if she could see it, and since I, her husband, am apparently allowing this to go on, she was making no effort to stop what is happening.

Carole and I were now off to Angie's left and since Joey was on his knees both Carole and I could see Joey's cock, his big balls, and Angie's pussy as Joey aimed and then began fitting his hot meat between my wife's lips. First it had been between one set of her lips, and now it was about to enter and stretch another set.

She will need all the lubrication she can get. It's interesting to think about. Joey had wetness, lubrication on the head of his dick from my wife's mouth, and on her pussy, there was probably some wetness from Carole's mouth.

I know readers that I might be sounding repetitive, but this happening was so shocking, so unbelievable, and most of all, it was to be a big change to our marriage.

This was looking so strange, so very strange and out of place. There he is, my boss with his short and wide body, over 6 inches wider than Angie's body and four to five inches shorter, and he is now kneeling over my wife and preparing to enter her with a monster cock. His hair, all that black hair we could see now is just as thick on the back side as the front.

Time seemed to have stopped as I stared. There they were, all the elements coming together to converge on my wife's innocent married pussy. There was the black hair on his ample and nicely rounded ass, those big balls, that thick cock, and Angie's red-headed pussy lying in wait and looking so wet and shiny from having had Carole's mouth on it.

Both Carole and I could see it all.

Then Joey said it. Said it to my wife. “Hold them open for me baby.”

That's it. Six little words, the first my boss had said to my wife in this bedroom. 'Hold them open for me baby,' and my wife did just that as she reached under with both hands and grasped her lips. She had to use the outer pair since his fat head is in the way, and pulled outward.

I could see it. Carole could see it. Despite the fact that Angie was tugging, that fat head still looked a lot wider than the hole.

Angie was staring up into Joey's face now, and it looked to me like she was displaying an expression of anticipation rather than apprehension. Apparently, the way it looked, my wife is now ready and I decided that, in effect, all Carole has been doing is getting my wife's tight vagina all primed for Joey's hot and thick meat.

Holding my breath, I saw the crack of Joey's hairy ass tighten as he slowly eased forward. Her inner canal disappeared from my view as Joey's head eased forward. Then Joey began feeling the wonderful warmth of my wife's tight inner lips enveloping his thick head as they reluctantly opened to allow his entry.

Time was standing still. The entire world could have frozen in time as I watched my boss violating that married to me pussy. At the same time I saw my wife's toes, on both feet, curl inward.

As the hot thickness of his cock head slowly shouldered her pussy lips out to the side, I heard Angie quickly suck in some air, and then she groaned. “OOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!”

Yes. That long she had groaned, the length of time it took Joey's fat head to begin its entry, and go on in, holding her inner lips way out to the sides until the rest of it had gone past her lips and they had closed down, snug around his shaft.

Most of that groan had been to let the world know what she is feeling as the glans opens her. But then the softer sounding part of her groan had been from his shaft, sliding in in and in almost to the end.

Also, that groan was loud! I knew, and Carole knew why that sound had erupted from Angie's lips. A strange cock, a hugely wide cock, has just ****** its way into a place where only her husband's cock has gone before. That was why the loud groan I think, the combination of Angie taking strange, but also being stretched shockingly wide.

I reluctantly looked away from my wife's pussy and up at her face. Angie was staring up at the ceiling and her eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. Her mouth too was opened wide, and again, wider than I had ever seen it, even wider than when it had been wrapped around Joey's cock!

Angie had made a sound that was almost like a cry, a primal cry, but it was a sound I think of more pleasure than pain. Joey had done it slow, but he had firmly pushed forward, giving her a lot of meat all at once and stretching her the widest with his thick head and then allowing her pussy to relax a bit with the narrower but still thick shaft as it slid down and then almost all the way to the end.

Me? With a cock like that going into someone's wife and me knowing, like Joey did with me, that I am thicker than her husband and with the husband watching, I would have taken it even slower, giving her an inch or more with each stroke and prolonging my entry.

Joey, I think, slow as he did it, might have been in a hurry because he had waited too long for this moment . Joey had given my poor wife about six inches of his cock all at once.

“Oooh wow!”

Yes, she had said it, my wife To the world in general she had said it, 'Oh wow.' but it had came out in the form of another groan, or maybe a sigh. Angie had let the entire world know, Carole and myself included, that the feel of Joey's thick cock merited an 'Oh wow.'

That was the extent of the conversation between my wife and my boss so far. Only Joey had been direct when he had said:

“Hold them open for me baby,”

Now, six inches in, Joey gave her a few seconds, and then as Angie groaned again, I watched Joey's cock slide forward and at the same time I could see the crack in his ass staying tightened closed as he allowed his body to slowly sink until he was buried.

I had visualized in my mind my wife's pussy putting up a fight and not allowing him to enter, but instead, it had allowed him to enter and go deep.

My boss! The bastard, he's got his cock buried in my wife! The thing I have feared for two to three years is happening now, and I'm here with Carole and can do nothing to stop it.

As her hands started to reach around his waist, Angie whimpered softly. Seven inches or more my wife is getting. I say or more because when a man presses his pubic mound up against a woman, there is always a little bit more buried that can burrow deep if the user of that cock pushes.

But then also, a man needs at least an inch or more just to reach the woman before he starts in. So how much length is my wife getting inside? Maybe she is getting as much when he is pushing as he has to use to reach her. So, I'd say win some, lose some, and my wife is probably getting a full seven inches inside..

Seven very thick inches!

I could not believe my eyes, and probably Carole, being even closer and at the same level, could not believe her eyes either. My wife has just taken that thick cock almost all in one slow stroke, and all the way to the end on the second!

I can see his big hairy balls and how they are hiding her anus, but more importantly, from the side I can still see what I want to see, how his big cock is stretching my wife.

Helpless to stop what is happening, it was a very strange feeling for me to be seeing this, how my wife's pussy, my wife's faithfully married to me pussy is being affected by the entry of my employer's thick cock.

Bad enough that Joey is taking her, but there is a witness to all this. Carole. She will know forever that my wife is getting a big one, and maybe, dammit, wishing it was her.

As my heart pounded, I watched intently. So far the only action was that Joey is kissing my wife lovingly and passionately while pressing forward with his ass and holding his cock still. Again I thought of those two tongues.

Joey was not moving at the moment but even so he was affecting my wife so much that I heard her say it. Not real loud and more like a whisper to herself but she said it loud enough for all three of us to hear.

His mouth came off hers and these are the first words Angie was to speak directly to the man who is now possessing her.

“Oh wow, you big dicked bastard.”

Joey had earned still another 'Oh wow.'

Yes, my wife had expressed what I had been thinking, that my boss has a big dick and is a bastard, but somehow, the way Angie sort of breathed it out, I don't think she meant it to be uncomplimentary.'

But they were talking to one another now. Two or three minutes ago Joey had said, “Hold them open for me baby,” And then, two or three minutes later, my wife had spoken back to him. “Oh wow, you big dicked bastard.”

I think they will be getting along.

My boss knows that Carole and I are staring, and he waited perhaps ten seconds, maybe to allow my wife time to adjust, or maybe so that he can enjoy the feeling of finally being into Angie, and all the way to the end before he begins his dreamed about chore of reshaping her cunt.

Reshaping her cunt. Altering her pussy. Modifying to meet his needs. All that, and more.

But what right does a man, any man, have to alter a woman, a married to someone else woman's pussy? She is betrothed to another, for life in some cases, and her pussy in actuality belongs to her husband.

For another man to be able to go inside someone's wife, be deeper and to stretch-fuck her more than her husband can ever hope to do, perhaps altering not only the feel of her pussy but her thinking as well, well, it seems almost criminal.

For it to be a boss, taking advantage of his position in order to position himself on and into that woman, that too, seems criminal. Even more so.

At the moment, seeing this and how I was thinking, I actually got mad.

The fucker. He is holding still now, buried in my wife while still up on his knees. What is he waiting for after lusting for Angie for so long? Then Joey gave a little wriggle with his ass, first to one side, and then the other. A barely perceptible movement he was making, but even so, I saw her pussy lips cling to his cock.

And then Joey began to fuck.

With a groan, Angie's lips again went to Joey's. I saw her fingers dig into his back now, and her toes started to curl. I knew that, in addition to the action below, those tongues were once again in play.

As Joey started a steady slow pump, he looked over his right shoulder and back at me and grinned. There was no doubt. Though Carole's head was closer and more in his line of view, he was looking directly at me.

I knew what my boss was thinking as he demonstrated his power over both me and my wife. He is the dominant one. Not for long, another few months perhaps, but for now, Joey can do as he pleases, and what pleases Joey Robustelli is having my wife.

It must have been a real ego booster for Joey, having seen my cock in advance and knowing that he is giving my wife so much more. All he has to do now is make her cum, and I knew, if possible, he wants to outdo me in that area.

I knew in advance, Joey will not settle for just one cum, either for himself or my wife.

He is deeper into Angie than I have ever gone, seven inches or so into my wife, and my boss is feeling Angie's vagina in ways I will never know. Her lips, usually so tight around me, have to be tighter still around him.

Feeling. How much are they feeling? From that level of increased tightness plus his increased length meaning more depth and maybe more feel, is my boss getting a better and more enjoyable sampling of my wife's pussy than me? Probably.

Angie too is feeling a cock such as she has never known. I began thinking it, willing her to hear my thoughts. Oh baby oh baby I love you so. Don't forget me now Angie. I'm still here and I love you.

Joey is the boss, the boss of three though only one is on the payroll. So far, except for Angie calling him a 'big dicked bastard,' not a word had been spoken by any one of the rest of us. Apparently, Joey's mere presence in the room is so exciting, so forbidden that no one wants to voice out loud what is happening.

I know that I wasn't sure what was happening. Is my wife submitting to Joey because she feels ******, or is she thoroughly enjoying herself and glad for a chance to finally be feeling some strange cock? She can fuck and be fucked and all the while be knowing that she can deny her willing involvment to me later if I start making with the accusations.

I was having these strange thoughts because it looks like my wife is achieving total satisfaction. But I don't know if she is faking.

Carole had been staring, she had heard that loud moan from Angie and then the second one, and now she turned her head and looked back at me. I did not know what she was thinking, but there was something I needed to do now. I needed to resume my pumping into her nice snatch.

Snatch that for now is not being stretched like my wife's pussy is. I started pumping, but Carole could see as she continued to look back at me for a moment, as to where my eyes were focused.

My eyes were trained on my wife and the man in her. He had laid his upper body over her now, that hairy body, and as he came down off his knees their bodies were in contact from one end to the other as Joey flattened Angie's breasts under his chest. Then the total involvement began as Angie started to respond, first with her body, and with the kissing, her mind.

It came out quietly as she whispered it sort of, into his ear. “Oh Joey.”

Carole was right there, just off to the right while that fat cock was fucking the cunt she had just been eating. She couldn't see it all now that Joey had came off his knees, so wanting to see from even closer to the source, Carole started inching her body to the left as I followed along with my cock.

She crawled forward a ways and I had to go onto the bed with my knees. In seconds Carole was right there, below Joey's ass and the penetration was only a foot or so away from her eyes.

I had read, had heard, that women are not into the visual aspects of sex like men are. Yet here was Carole, and she certainly seemed to want to see Joey's cock and Angie's pussy making a merger. In my mind was the thought, Carole might be this interested because she is anticipating being next.

It seemed though, as far as Joey and my wife are thinking, the husband and the other woman aren't even here.

My wife was being fucked now, completely and passionately, and the man inside her had been dreaming of this moment for the past two years. Well, more than two years actually. I had been married to Angie for two years, but Joey had been seeing Angie with me off and on for a lot longer than that.

Maybe he wanted to fuck Carole too, I don't know, but for the moment, and for long moments, Joey was giving his full concentration to my wife and the extreme pleasure of her tight pussy and her wet and kissable lips. I could see that even though Joey had been anxious to penetrate my wife and had not delayed his entry, now he was not trying to cum or make my wife cum.

He was not trying to cum, and as I watched my wife, I could see that she too did not appear to be trying to reach an orgasm just yet. No, this was too good to hurry. Joey is the boss, he is in charge, and he can take as long as he wants.

My wife was kissing Joey feverishly now, and her fingers were digging into his hairy ass. Perhaps I should clarify that. Her fingers could not exactly 'dig' into Joey's ass because it was so hairy. It was slippery under her fingers I could see, and she had to keep raising her hands up and taking a new grip after their having slid down.

Joey was pumping, and my wife was now moving her ass in ways to not only meet his strokes, but to enhance them. He would move forward, and she would meet him halfway, sometimes more. I had watched some porn movies, where black guys mostly are deep fucking someone's white wife, and in many of the videos, if the black guy had a long cock, he can not penetrate her all the way.

I would find that to be frustrating, if I had a big cock and could not give it all to a woman and as she takes me deep, feel like I am close to her, right up against her, while her husband watches and wishes he could be knowing his wife as deep as I am.

Joey did not have a big black cock, but he was thick, very, and long, but not so long that he can't go all the way. I hate to admit it, but Joey had the perfect cock for Angie, I think. Deep, yet able to lie on her and kiss while feeling like he is as close as it is possible to be.

She giggled, once, and then again. If there had been any doubt, the doubt was no longer there. My wife was fucking my boss back, and enjoying it.

Carole slowly began inching her body forward and taking my cock with it. Her head got closer, closer still, and then she shocked me by placing her mouth on Angie's pussy, right at the edge of her lips and in the process, allowing her tongue to also come into contact with Joey's meat as it slid past.

She was holding her tongue as far out as she could reach, and each time Joey would bury himself into my wife, his balls would come to rest on Carole's left cheek.

Carole had her tongue out and was using it to lick on the side of Joey's cock and also Angie's tightly stretched inner lips. She was tasting and taking his juices within her mouth. This was more evidence that Carole was anticipating being fucked by Joey, but now it would be after his having had my wife.

Angie surprised me, maybe all of us. “Oh Carole, I can feel your mouth there. It feels good honey.

Be sure to lick on Joey too. I'm sure he'd like that.”

“I already am Angie. Every time he moves up and down I give him a lick.”

Possession. Joey had taken possession of my wife and she was his to do with as he pleased. My wife had been unwilling at first, or maybe just reluctant, but I really don't believe that it had taken Joey more than three or four pumps with that fat prick of his before my wife had gone to willing. Very willing.

Then Joey said it, something so dirty sounding that it made my head spin.

“I'll pull my cock out for a moment Carole so you can get a better taste of things.” And he did, easing back with his cock until it came back back, and then out as my wife's clinging lips had to release what they were embracing.

As that fat cock dangled just above Angie's hole, Carole seemed to know what to do without being told as she excitedly moved her head forward and licked all up and down the side of that wet and shining shaft.

She had to use her two arms and hands to hold herself upright, and as a result it was sort of like Carole was trying to catch the pendulum on a clock as her head bobbed back and forth so that she could keep her mouth in contact. Then Carole giggled and spoke:

“Angie, I can taste you all over his penis. This might take a while, hope you don't mind.”

These women, maybe because of being goaded a bit by Joey, were turning into active participants.

I don't know if I should be saying it, admitting this, but I had an urge to get down under there and help Carole in what she was doing. Yes, I'll admit it. I wanted to get closer to the action with my wife's pussy even if it meant taking my boss's cock into my mouth. This is my wife's pussy being worked over by that cock, with the aid of her best friend Carole, and it only seems right that I should participate.

Just then, I realized my wife was staring at me, and I think she knew. This was confirmed when she half spoke-half whispered to me: “Honey, do you think Carole might need some help?”

I didn't care. Dammit I didn't care. About my boss I mean. Nodding my head, I slipped out of Carole and climbing onto the left side of the bed on my knees, I walked forward, leaned under, and put my head as best I could next to Carole's.

She removed her mouth from Joey's fat glans and giggled. “Here to watch, or join in?”

“Well, I just came to watch...” I began, but I was cut off as Carole, using her mouth and head, gently pushed Joey's dangling cock over to me, right into my face. As my wife and Carole watched, and I believe Joey was looking back and under, I tried licking some of the shiny slime off the side of his shaft.

“Trying to hide what I was really doing, I tried to cover. “I'm tasting my wife.” Saying that, I continued to lick up and down the sides of Joey's shaft like I was trying to get all the juices. Each time I licked, Joey's cock would move sideways, and I would have to chase after it with my tongue.

That wasn't working out too well, so finally I committed as I bent my head down and under and took that front half of that fat head into my mouth. There was more to taste here. I tasted not only my wife, but Joey's pre-coital fluid as his cock seemed to choose that moment, probably because of my being there, to start flowing.

Oh how my mouth was full.

This is the cock that has already been inside my wife and will soon be making her orgasm. My cock at that moment I think was harder than it had been all the time it was inside Carole. Joey, in order to make it easier for me to encircle his head with my mouth, moved back a few inches more from Angie's vagina and at the same time my wife, yes my wife, reached down and using her right hand, pushed down on the shaft of Joey's cock so the angle of his cock was pointed was more toward me.

If I was taking this this far, why not give it my all? Still just keeping the front half of his glans in my mouth, I began using my tongue, running it all over and around Joey's head, and he groaned, yes, actually groaned.

“That feels good Tony.” Then he spoke to my wife, softly. "See Angie, how your loving husband is showing my cock how much he appreciates it being used on you."

Angie answered, and sort of giggle."Yes, I can see that."

After perhaps another full minute, I took it a bit further, using the tip of my tongue to probe slightly into his giant pee hole, the hole that soon will be shooting hot cum into my wife.

Joey gave me just a minute to do that, on my own, and then again he took charge.

“On it Tony. You've been teasing me with your tongue. Now open wide and put your mouth all the way down over it.”

In front of my wife, I take Joey's cock in my mouth.

Obediently, I obeyed my boss. Before, he had filled my mouth with pre-fluid. Now it was being filled with warm human flesh. My wife, Carole, both women knew now. I am the cuckold husband not only seeing his wife being fucked, but sucking the cock doing it.

With a witness present.

“Fuck Tony, you suck cock about as good as your wife.” My boss's voice sounded oh so smug at that point. I gave him another minute, then two. I glanced up at the areas between Joey's upper torso and Angie's chest and beyond those, her face. She was watching me intently.

“And Carole,” I asked, trying to emphasize that I was not alone in this venture, while feeling embarrassed. “How is she at sucking?”

“Hard to tell,” Joey answered. “She only had her mouth over the head for a minute.”

“Only a minute so far.” I answered back, and using my mouth, I guided that cock over towards Carole's mouth and she took over, placing her mouth completely over the head.

There, I had done it. Shown Joey, my wife, and Carole, that I am not anxious to be sucking cock.

“Aaah yes. Carole too is a fine cocksucker. I might need a while to pick a winner. Maybe in another hour or two while you both work it...”

Angie chimed in. “Yes, and my husband needs more time to practice and show his stuff.”

Carole's mouth came off as she laughed, and in the process, Joey's cock took off in a forward direction.

Then, still having to strain a bit to get there again, Carole ran her mouth under the head and as she took it into her mouth, his cock came to the side as she sucked. This went on for perhaps another full minute, and then Carole, still using her mouth, aimed that fat cock right back to where it had been, over my wife's vagina.

“Once more.” Yes, I had said it, and in front of my boss, my wife, and my girlfriend. I wanted to experience that cock one more time in my mouth..

Carole grinningly gave it back to me and I sucked, with enthusiasm, for perhaps three minutes, maybe more. Then, and I admit reluctantly, I released Joey's cock as Carole immediately grabbed hold.

I said it, actually said it for all to hear, the words giving Joey official permission that now, he can resume fucking my wife. “Give it back to her.”

Carole had also made the decision to relinquish sucking this nice cock, and I believe neither Joey or my wife wanted to protest. They were going to be fucking again. I'm not gay or anything like that, but I have to admit I was disappointed that I could not keep Joey's cock in my mouth.

Frankly, I had even been curious, thinking about what it must be like to feel and taste a hot load of cum shooting out of a cock and into one's mouth. Feeling that, I knew, I could get a sense of how a pussy must feel inside to accept such a glorious event.

Though he couldn't see it, Joey could tell where things were located, and he once again eased himself forward and into my wife. We heard a groan, loud still but softer, as my wife once again accepted a strange and wonderfully huge cock into her married pussy.

Did I say a while ago that it looked like Joey was not trying to make her cum just yet? It didn't matter, with that cock he did not have to work at it. As I stood up again and assumed my assigned position behind Carole, they were no longer holding back and things just started happening automatically.

He was inspired now, perhaps more than ever before. Joey is into Angie, and a lovely woman named Carole, and perhaps more importantly, Angie's husband, his employee, is somewhere close and watching his cock manipulating the tight walls of his wife's cunt.

Now the real fucking had begun.

Angie's first orgasm, followed almost immediately by her second, only took two or three minutes to come about. There's probably no need to describe the sounds my wife made. Sounds such as she had never made before.

They fucked, and as Carole continued to nibble alongside Joey's cock, Carole and I fucked using the doggy, but our fucking was involved more with watching rather then feeling. Actually, I should have been paying more attention to Carole, after all, she had came into this expecting a threesome, and to be having me as well as Angie, but now it was like she was a fifth wheel, here, and not needed.

I guess of all the places a cuckold husband might be, I was in the right place, fucking Carole doggy style. In this position I could be watching my wife, and not having to worry about kissing Carole and all that stuff.

But that was soon to change. My wife was in another world now, a world of being fucked as never before. I saw her reach out, taking her right hand off Joey's hairy ass and feel down and around for Carole's left hand. Their hands connected and then began holding on to each other. Now they were sharing, sharing Joey's cock perhaps with each other as their orgasms began to build.

I shot a load, a good hot one into Carole, and it happened at the same time as my wife was cumming for her third time as she felt Joey throbbing powerfully, he was groaning like a mad man and filling her tight twat with spoonfuls of warm cum.

Angie's pussy, I could see, was a bright red, all around Joey's cock.

It's the strangest thing. I found myself fantasizing on being down and inside my wife's pussy and being able to see Joey's pee hole as it suddenly expanded in diameter with each throb as the blasts of hot cum came pouring out, one after another.

I had felt inside that big hole with my tongue.

It was obvious to both Carole and me that Joey was throbbing his huge load into my wife, and what she said next confirmed it. “Oh wow Joey, can I ever feel that.” Angie told me later that she had felt him throbbing intensely and that it seemed to go on forever. Moreover, he had dumped a ton of cum into her she said it felt like.

Guess what! While Joey was cumming, making my wife cum again, Carole began cumming too, and she was not only seeing and licking on the two people fucking and cumming from close range, but feeling another one inside and behind her.

I really don't think that it was my cock that was making Carole cum. Not with what she was seeing right in front of her face.

Their cumming was not the end. No, it was just the beginning as Joey kept fucking my wife. As long as she seemed to be enjoying and participating, he wanted to fuck. I was surprised, actually. Not really surprised that his cock was staying hard. I could understand that since Joey was inside his dream woman.

What was surprising to me was how much energy Joey seemed to have now as he kept moving those hairy hips of his and working that cock into my wife. I guess I should have known though, Joey was always a ball of energy at the company.

As long as my wife was fucking, I wanted to be watching. Not knowing what else to do, I kept pumping into Carole as she felt my cock go from soft and over time, back to hard. That load I had shot into Carole had been my largest ever I think.

It had been a combination of feeling Carole's yummy cunt while at the same time seeing my wife's married snatch being controlled, yes controlled and forever modified to fit by my boss.

I know what I should have been doing, paying more attention to the feel of Carole's cunt. After all, my wife was allowing me to fuck that cunt, had allowed it even before Joey had taken over with her, and for now, Carole's cunt had yet to be entered, stretched and modified by Joey.

That time where my cock was the dominant one in Carole was about to end, and all I could think about was my wife.

From time to time Carole would move her head close, very close, close enough to reach out with a tongue and she would run her tongue along Joey's shaft. Or maybe, I should say that she would stick her tongue out and as Joey made his strokes, her tongue being held there did the licking while Joey did the ticking.

Carole I knew was taking in Angie's juices each time she had her tongue in place, but also, I knew, she had to be tasting Joey's cum. Joey for sure knew what Carole was doing, but my wife probably was ******* until finally, after several minutes had passed. Carole shuffled her body forward slightly so she could better reach, and she gave my wife a good series of tongue licks all around her pussy as she circled Joey's cock and dangling balls.

I don't know for sure because I couldn't really see it, but I think that Carole was lapping up any Joey cum that might be squeezing out around that tight fit.

At that moment Angie reached down with one hand, and was met with Carole's. As Carole licked, Angie humped her hips slowly and held a hand. And moaned.

The kissing. Joey kept kissing her, but by now I was beginning to wonder which of them, Joey or my wife was the instigator of each and every kiss. I would see Joey move his mouth closer to her, but at the same time her hand would appear to be pulling his head down. Then they would kiss, and again I could not tell who is kissing the hardest.

'Is my boss taking possession of her thoughts, her mind as he possesses her body,' I was thinking? The way it looked, my boss owned my wife now. All the time I had known Angie, our dating, the courtship, the marriage ceremony, the honeymoon, that was all in the past now. History. Joey had erased that with one big stroke of his cock, followed by hundreds more.

Angie came again, and still once more. She had never came that often, or that intensely with me. Now my wife was allowing Joey to do his thing. She was still a participant, but she appeared to be satisfied, or tired, or both. She was just lying under Joey, holding him with her arms and legs, and answering his kisses with passion, but I could see that she had calmed down some.

Her legs were no longer straining to get up high around his waist. Her arms were not working as hard to embrace him. But under, her hips were still meeting his thrusts with her own, but barely.

To me, now that the fucking had been going on for so long, I was thinking that Joey is trying to wear out my wife's pussy the way it looks, or perhaps permanently fix in her mind what he has to offer compared to her husband.

The more time he is able to spend inside my wife's pussy, the more imprinted his cock becomes in her thoughts.

That is what is happening I realized. Joey is molding my wife's vagina to permanently match his cock, and at the same time fixing the thought of having it forever in her mind. Never again, I feared, will my wife's pussy be able to wrap itself as tightly around my thinner cock like it has been doing all through our marriage.

If it was possible to also alter the color of a pussy, Joey would have been doing it, because all the while he was working on modifying her pussy, it was maintaining a shade of red I had never before seen. I knew though, in time, in minutes perhaps or a bit longer, once Joey had gotten his fill of filling my wife, her pussy will go back to its regular shade of white skin under red pubic hair with pinkish lips in the center.

And if a pussy has a memory, Joey was making sure that my wife's pussy would forever remember his cock because he was spending an extraordinary amount of time working his cock into that pussy as he fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Five, ten, fifteen minutes and more they fucked beyond their first orgasms.

How many inches per minute is my boss giving my wife? Let's say my boss is giving Angie gentle four inch strokes. You know, those strokes we men usually give our woman when we have lots of time, have been there a while, and just want to enjoy the feel of that warm snug pussy.

So he's giving my wife four-inch in length strokes with a seven-and-one-half-inch cock. That means she is taking all the fat head and...let's see, how much of the shaft? I guess I need to take another look. Yes, with each stroke he is either burying his cock or going in to where there is only an inch or so left outside.

Now, how do we add that up? He is moving his ass and taking the cock along each time about four inches forward and four inches back, while all the while he has from 3 and one half to say, six and one half to seven inches inside her at any given moment.

So that comes to how many inches per stroke times how many strokes per minute multiplied by...Oh fuck it. Too much work to compute.

It might sound like I am exaggerating or overstating what Joey seemed to be doing. But he was using her, using my wife to satisfy his need, perhaps his craving for all the times he had seen Angie and imagined what it might be like to fuck her.

Now his fantasy was being fulfilled, and he was not wasting a moment of his alloted time.

Both Carol and I watched with opened eyes and mouths as my boss worked that cock into Angie, his ass moving from side to side or up and down and sometimes both at the same time. Joey was varying his speed, his movements, the angles at which he was fucking her, but no matter what, my wife seemed to be enjoying it, almost out of her mind enjoying it as I heard her cumming in regular succession.

I was wondering. 'How much of that movement he is making on and in my wife is designed not only to give himself pleasure as well as Angie, is also designed to put on a show for both Carole and the poor husband who has to watch his wife being fucked with a bull cock?

Each time Joey went deep, burying his cock, both Carole and I could see the crack of his ass tighten as he gave her all he had. Then it would open some as he came back, and his anus, yes, his anus, would show. The skin all around his anus looked almost black in color. Strange yes, but somehow, fitting the man and his hairy body.

I wondered. Has Joey ever had a cock in there? Does he know what it is like to take a cock into his body?

I wonder, as Carole was feeling my smaller cock working her cunt, and while she was watching the action up close between my wife and Joey's cock, if she also was seeing just above, Joey's ass. Well yes, of course she was seeing it, but looking? Probably trying to ignore it I'd say.

I was sort of matching Joey stroke for stroke as I fed my meat to Carole, but it was a token effort as I am sure that Carole, like me, was fascinated by the sight of what is happening to Angie's vagina. And in Carole's case, her face was right here, up close and personal.

Finally Angie said, “Oh Joey I need a break.' She giggled. “I have to go to the bathroom.” I watched as Joey gave her several more strokes and then another lip lock kiss before pulling back, and his body no longer blocked my view as he moved to one side, her left so she could climb off the bed to her right.

Her pussy, my wife's pussy that I cherished so much. I just had to see how it looks now that it is no longer being filled. Fuck! Angie didn't just up immediately, but close. I only had time for a quick glance, but it was unbelievable what my boss had done to Angie. I was shocked to see that my wife's normally red-headed pussy with the white skin underneath now looked all red and puffy.

All around my wife's inner lips, she looked red and swollen, and cum was dribbling out in a steady stream, evidence as to how much my boss had placed within her, As she weakly stretched out with her right leg to climb off the bed since Carole was down and to her left, I saw Angie's pussy open even more, and inside, she looked really red. This was something I had never seen before, my wife's inner lips and deeper looking so red.

That redness, had it been caused by the friction created by the tight fit between them, or was it because my wife had been cumming so often and intensely? With Angie now in the bathroom and squirting into the commode, Joey wanted more, and there was another woman on the bed.

I talked about this moment to Carole later, and she told me that she had been hoping that Joey, having been sated by shooting into Angie's pussy a time or two would now be satisfied. But that was not the case.

Know what? I think secretly Carole had been waiting her chance.

With his cock still rigid, thick and long, my boss climbed off the bad and coming around beside me, looked down at the pussy my cock was still stretching but not as much as he could and pointing down at her, Joey smiled up at me.

During his entire movement of changing positions and locations, I saw Carole's head follow right along, never taking her eyes off either Joey or his cock.

Without a word, I moved aside. Carole of course was under no obligation to allow Joey to enter her body, but she had been watching and even licking his cock from close up and for a long period of time and seeing how it stretched my wife and how it had made her reach orgasm, and then again, and again.

Like I said, I talked to her about this a couple of days later, and I must say that Carole is not afraid to express herself, she told me that at that time, and during all the time before when Joey had first entered and was inside my wife, that she had resented him, almost hated him. But that was before she had seen how Angie had been affected by his fucking. Now she wanted his cock. Joey no, his cock, yes.

I realized as I moved aside to allow Joey his space, that he would be dipping his wick into my cum. It was a small satisfaction, but nothing to make up for the damage he had done to my wife, maybe my marriage, and now is about to do to Carole.

Carole was very brazen, and did not hesitate to speak her mind, but it was all an act I was to learn. If she really wanted to stop him, all she had to do was change positions and no longer be assuming the doggy.

“Oh, so now Joey you want to fuck me, do you? What was wrong with before when you were being so sneaky and rubbing my pussy lips? Why didn't you take me then?”

It was obvious to all that despite Carole's pretense at being offended, that she planned to fuck Joey and enjoy him fully.

“Carole,” Joey began with a confident air and ignoring the fact that I, Angie's husband, was right here and listening.

“I have been dreaming of fucking Angie for years. The fact that she is married to one of my employees and was therefore 'untouchable' made my desire to possess her even stronger. Fucking Angie would be the ultimate conquest, the ultimate victory, and the fulfillment of one of my biggest fantasies.

Doing it behind her husband's back I might have done but probably have felt a bit guilty about it. But this way, with his being here and watching, and Angie knowing, that is even better. Tonight I saw my chance and took it.”

“I guess I can't fault you for that,” Carole replied. “But how do you suppose her husband feels about the way you just walked in and took over, took his wife as your own?”

I knew what Carole is doing. Making Joey express himself, letting me know what he is thinking, while acting like I am not even here.

Ignoring me, Joey continued. “Her husband had no say in the matter. Once things were set into place, my taking possession of his wife was inevitable. Only Angie had the power to say NO, and as you can see, that never happened.”

Now Carole seemed to be ignoring me. “Yes, I could see that. Once she decided to allow you to again place your cock into her mouth, her desire to experience you fully came into play. I can not be certain that was and is the case, but I'll be talking with Angie later and finding out her true feelings.”

“And now Carole, I believe it is time you did some finding out for yourself.”

Hearing that, and feeling what Joey did at that moment, allowing the tip of his cock to touch her at the entrance to her vagina, caused Carole to let out a soft moan.

Joey was right behind Carole now and was caressing her body with both hands as he moved his hips and allowed his cock to move up and down an inch in each direction through her wet lips. If he wanted to shove it in, there was nothing stopping him now. “You are equally hot Carole, your body is fantastic, but you are newer and therefore you come second.”

It seemed that his 'explanation,' such as it was, was sufficient because Carole nodded and replied, “I guess I can understand that.”

I think what Joey asked next was more for my gratification that his own.

“Tell me Carole. Since you got to watch my cock in action for such a long time, tell me that you want it. Tell me that you want what Angie was getting.”

Carole giggled and jokingly, repeated and added words to what Angie had first said. “Oh wow you big dicked bastard, give it to me!” Then she added, “As soon as I turn around.”

Carole went down off her knees and turning around, laid onto her back with a pillow behind her head. “Now let's get with it.” She giggled as Joey climbed over and above her and again took aim.

Carole's giggle continued as the touch of his cock became more of a push. Then she moaned as Joey began working his way into her. This time, instead of going in fairly fast as he had anxiously done with Angie, Joey took it slower.

Carole had tried, through talking, to show that she is in charge. I think, like with my wife, that once Joey started to enter her body with his meat, that she lost all control.

I knew what my boss was doing. I had just pulled out and as he entered her, Joey was allowing Carole to feel each and every inch of his thick dick as it slowly penetrated so she could make comparisons in her mind as to how it was feeling after her having had my cock for so long.

Apparently it worked. Carole had made her comparison and in seconds Carole was moaning and had first her arms, and then her legs wrapped up and around his hairy body. As soon as he had entered her fully, Carole's lips were meeting his in a passionate kiss, and that first contact with those lips lasted for almost a full minute.

During that minute Carole's hips had begun churning in an effort to feel Joey's cock from first one angle, and then another.

Then Carole said it, her first comment after Joey had succeeded in penetrating her. “I said it once and now I'll say it again. Angie was right, You are a big-dicked bastard.”

Joey didn't respond vocally, but he took it as a compliment I know because he smiled down at her and began fucking her steadily.

I don't know readers, maybe I'm wrong in my thinking, but it seemed to me that Carole, having seen how my boss walked in and took possession of my wife and fucked her into the mattress while I had to watch, it would seem that in deference to me and my feelings, that she would act sort of cool or maybe indifferent to the feel of Joey's cock and his technique.

At least at first she might act that way. But Carole didn't, as she became involved big time, with Joey and his cock from the first stroke.

Angie came out of the bath and was surprised to see how things had changed, and so fast. It seemed to be the right time for me to reconnect with my wife so I reached out for her. Angie sort of shocked me when she shook her head 'No' and sat down on the edge of the bed in order to watch as Joey fucked and stretched the cunt that my wife had not as yet, been able to eat.

My mind was reeling. Again it was three possible choices. My wife is refusing my attentions because she is mad at me because she thinks I set this up with Joey. My wife is so turned on to Joey that she wants to save herself for him. Or the third, she is so turned on by Joey now that I have become insignificant to her?

Carole sensed rather that saw Angie beside her and held out her hand. Angie took it and they began holding hands, sharing in that way Carole's pleasure as Joey used his thick meat to pleasure Carole in ways she had never know.

I was shocked, and I was jealous at what I saw next. Angie moved in to kiss Carole, and after that kiss, Joey moved in close with his face, and they all three kissed simultaneously. They got into it so enthusiastically that at times I could even see their tongues hungrily reaching out for the touch of someone elses's tongue.

Joey was getting it. Getting what I had planned for the three of us. Total involvement between two women and a man. I had lost my chance.

My heart wa sinking. Joey had not only gotten my two women involved with him physically, it seemed, but mentally as well. This man, this little man with the big cock, this man who is my boss and looks sort of like a shaggy carpet as he moves that hairy ass up, down, and sideways.

I wanted to mount my wife, but she acted as if, for now, she was worn out. Worn out that is, in her pussy. She would cuddle with me while we watched Joey with Carole, but fucking was out. Just like how it had been between Joey and my wife, Carole was cumming, and regularly.

I had fucked Carole for a long time and made her cum? It was like it had never happened.

I'm not sure, but I believe Joey just dumped one load into Carole. Time-wise, I think he gave Carole about half as much time as he had taken with my wife.

After Joey had crawled off Carole for a breather, Carole, surprisingly, tugged me up and over her. She had noticed my erection and felt that, since Angie did not seem to be taking care of me, she would. As I slid in, getting what would it be, sloppy thirds with Carole, I was determined to do the best I could for Carole, but deep down as I went deep down, well, as deep as I could, into Carole, my heart was not really into it.

Carole felt much looser than I remembered her from just minutes before, But dammit, while I was fucking Carole, I looked over to the edge of the mattress and saw that Angie was sucking Joey as he laid on his back, and the way it looked, she was really loving on his cock. For me, there had been no such action, but for Joey, my wife had been ready.

Angie's eating Carole would happen later that night, but by then Carole would be worn out from all the fucking we would do to her, both I and Joey, but mostly Joey as we gang-banged her. During that time span, maybe an hour, my wife was watching and never allowed me to come near her pussy with my stiff prick. A pussy I could see that continuosly looked to be red and puffy.

Comparing my women with my boss.

At one point Angie and Carole took a bathroom break together. I had to continue to lie on the bed with my cock half hard and wait to see which woman, if any, would choose to come to me after they came out of the bathroom. I wanted to ask Joey, now that he had finally managed to be fucking my wife, what he thought, but I didn't dare.

Joey knew though, the big-dicked bastard. “Go on” he said, “ask me.”

“Which,” I replied? “Do you want me to ask how you like fucking Angie, or rather you prefer Carole” Is it one of those?”

“If you want the truth,” Joey began hastily and watching the bathroom door in case the two women came out, “I greatly prefer fucking your wife. I think you already know that. Don't say anything to Carole because she has a great mind, face and body, but it's Angie that I have always had the hots for.”

As Joey finished his answer, he reached down and tugged the foreskin back over the head of his cock, and smiling, he said, “Let's see which woman tugs it down first.”

Yeah, he was so sure of himself that he felt both women would go for his cock when they came out of the bathroom. Am I even here?

I needed to know. “As far as the actual fucking goes, does my wife feel better to you, maybe fit your cock better, or do you think she moves in response to your cock better, or what? What is it about my wife?”

Joey was watching that door. “I do believe Angie is a bit tighter, perhaps because she has only known one man before me. So I think she feels a bit better than Carole. As far as my mental attraction for Angie, maybe it's because of my knowing her for so long, and I think that attraction has always been there between us, ever since I kissed your bride on your wedding day.”

“Yeah. Angie told me you tried to slip her some tongue during that kiss.”

I tried to show my boss that I had not been real happy about that wedding kiss, but he laughed it off. “Tony, when I slipped my tongue in, Angie's tongue did not scurry away. It sort of came to meet me, actually.”

“Really? She seemed to like it?” I was disappointed at what I was hearing.

“Angie has always been a bit shy and maybe scared around me. It might have just been curiosity, you know, her husband's employer and all that. But that kiss was pretty hot, long as it lasted. Perhaps she did not know it then, but I think she knows it now, she's always been attracted to me.”

We waited. Don't know what the women were doing in there, probably comparing notes I imagine. Then Joey said something that sounded almost like a demand. “Come over here.”

I did, and as Joey used his hand to point it in my direction, I took his cock into my mouth. He was fully erect within seconds. I knew how this would shame me, to my wife and to Carole when they came out, but it seemed to be the thing to do.

Joey is the man. He has the cock. He is in charge. He will once again be satisfying both women when they resume their positions on the bed. Joey needs to be ready, and I have a mouth.

I was busy sucking while trying to keep my teeth from digging into his head. I was enjoying this, but I had more questions maybe to ask, but just then the door opened. For some reason either they were not surprised or they didn't care, but neither woman made a comment when they saw what is happening.

It they had came out and saw Joey sucking my dick instead of vice-versa, that I think, would have shocked them.

Apparently the two women had some plans for the next round as they both came out and climbed between Joey and I into the bed. The plan was, for a little while I could have my wife back because she had gotten in next to me.

I had a little trouble getting hard with my wife. I am not sure why but it might have been the fear that now my wife would be making comparisons to Joey and I would be coming up short. Joey on the other hand had no such worries as I both heard and saw them fucking beside us, and he was giving it to Carole hard and fast.

“Uuuh Uuuh Uuuh. Fuck Joey, you're hard as a rock and you're using that thing like a jack hammer!”

“That's because Tony is so good at sucking my dick. He kept me ready for you baby. Complaining?”

“Fuck no!”

Carole and Joey were going at it and I was breathing easier now. Perhaps the swapping was over with and things are as they should have been from the beginning. Joey with Carole, and me with my faithfully pure wife. Except that Angie was no longer faithful in the broad sense, nor pure.

With my cock half-hard, I watched Joey on top of Carole and tried to see the action, the intermingling between their genitals. Finally Angie gave up on my cock for the moment and decided that she too wanted to see. We sat up together and getting down lower on the bed, we held hands and stared at Carole's pussy and what Joey was doing to it.

Like I said a while ago. Joey is the man. He has the cock. He is in charge. No doubt about it. Joey was the center of attention. Him, his authority, his big dick, the center of the Universe for now.

I got hard, but instead of laying my wife down I kept staring. Angie I don't think, cared because she neither said anything or reached for my body or any particular parts of it. I was thinking of asking Angie if she wanted to do what Carole had done for her, get down there and do some licking both on Carole and on that cock.

But I didn't suggest it because I felt that Joey had taken enough of my wife's time away from me and I was thinking it was dangerous for my marriage the more time they spent in close proximity to one another.

Angie however, after several minutes looked at me and said, “Just for a couple of minutes.”

Right away I knew what she meant, but I acted dumb and frowning, said “What?”

She didn't say what, instead getting onto her belly and sliding forward. I guess Angie had waited until Joey moved into a position on top of Carole and on his knees. Now, with that cock and pussy ******* and reachable, Angie went to work, repaying Carole for the pleasure she had added to her fuck with Joey, and in the process, showing Joey that she too, could lick a dick.

They too, Carole and my wife, held hands at one point during that exchange.

Carole had herself several cums and I think Joey had one more inside her. When Carole indicated to Joey that she was through for the night, Joey kissed her casually and as he slid up and out, his eyes again locked on my wife's.

Fuck! I knew then and there that I should have been fucking my wife at that point instead of watching. Now, once again, Joey is after her. But after her more than I could imagine. He got off the bed and standing there with his cock hanging still more than half erect and looking huge as he gave both girls another good look at it, he took Angie by the hand. Then with a smile, he gently tugged her up and off the bed.

I frowned. 'Now what?' At first I thought that maybe he was going to place Angie in the doggy position on the edge of the mattress. It was more than that. Without asking me, my boss began leading my wife towards that open door that led into his own suite.

He's keeping my wife for himself!

It really looked strange to see my tall and statuous red-headed wife, all naked and lovely, being led by the hand across the room by a short and very hairy man with a thick and dangling cock. Yes, even though it was mostly soft now and maybe only five inches long as it was hanging down, the thickness had never gone away.

'No baby no.' I kept staring at my wife, trying to see if she actually wanted to go off and be alone with my boss.

Angie didn't even look in my direction. As Joey led my loving wife through the door, he gave me a look like, 'you wait here.' Yes, that demonstration of power once again. Angie was slightly behind him, I thought I could see a smile on her face, and I could see that it was she, not he that closed the door behind them.

I knew now. Fucking wise, they would not be able to do much of anything anything I had not already seen them do. But alone, they could kiss and talk, and say things that they could not do if her husband was there. Hell, the way Joey had been longing for my wife for so long, he might even express his love for her or something.

Maybe things were growing serious between them and my imagination went wild. Would my wife leave me for him? I didn't think so, but he did have all that money, and that cock.

I reached over for Carole, being careful to touch her on a 'neutral' part of her body, her shoulder. She shook her head 'No.' Carole no longer wanted to play, so instead all I could do with her was lay. So we laid together and I could hear my wife through that door, and it sounded like Joey had just begun.

Her moans continued for a long time. Every once in a while I thought I could hear my wife giggle and sometimes laugh.

• It probably seemed like a natural thing for them to be doing, going off into the other room. To them it might seem that way. A wife swap with only one actual wife involved. They would have each other, both getting some strange stuff so to speak, while I, Angie’s husband, would also be getting some strange stuff in the form of Carole.

It would be a case of the separate swap, with couples going off to be alone with one another.

But there was something wrong with this equation. Carole had already indicated to everyone that she was through, and besides, this was not a fair ‘trade.’ I was giving up my wife to be stretch-fucked some more by another man named Joey, while Joey was giving up…nothing.

I had provided not just one but two women for my well-hung boss to use and still to me, to abuse.

Joey, being my boss and in control of the company until if and when I could take over, had me over a barrel and he knew it. He had me over a barrel and was maybe keeping my wife, for the rest of this night, for himself.

This was much worse to me than just seeing my wife being fucked. This was my wife being alone with a man, being intimate, very, and talking who knows what kind of talk?

I was thinking it, but did not voice my thoughts out loud. ‘Please Angie, don’t do this. Give him a quickie and come back to me, please.”

I didn’t really want this, their being alone with one another. If I could see my wife being fucked, the only mystery is in what she might be thinking. If she was off with Joey and alone, everything would be a mystery. Will she just be giving, or will she also be taking? Will she be passive, or aggressive?

What will they be saying to one another? I knew Joey well enough to know that he would be pumping Angie in more ways than one. He would be pumping her mind, fishing for compliments and comparisons between his cock and mine, and at the same time be pumping his cock into her time and time again.

Will Angie be telling my boss how much better the fucking is with him over her husband? Will the word ‘love’ enter the picture at any stage? Will they be making any secret plans to meet?

Besides the fact that they seemed to spend too much time kissing considering that Angie, technically, did not belong to him, Joey's fat cock had already put many miles of wear and tear on the pussy that I so loved, and Joey was not satisfied. It was obvious that once started, Joey was planning on having my wife at his disposal anytime it pleased him.

As I laid there and basically alone, my mind kept rehashing the details.

When they had gone into the other room, Angie didn't even look in my direction. Leaving his clothes behind, Joey had led my lovely and naked wife through the door. As he passed through the doorway, my boss gave me a look like, 'you wait here.' His eyes locked onto Carole as if telling her to keep me busy, but she, apparently, was now asleep.

I had sighed visibly as I watched Joey pass through that doorway with my wife in tow. Angie was slightly behind him, and I could see that it was she, not he that closed the door behind them. My wife, it looked like, wanted to be alone with Joey so they could do some fancy fucking just as much as he wanted to.

I knew now. Fucking wise, they would not be able to do anything I had not already seen them do. Well, maybe that wasn’t true. There were still several positions they could try. I pictured them doing a 69 and wondered if it would happen. That is a favorite position with Angie and me, her on top and me under her.

In that position, the 69, I don’t even care if Angie is working hard at sucking my dick. I get off on just lying under her and using my fingers to open her lips and seeing inside. Her little red haired pussy looks so lovely. I know that she likes it too when I do that because when I am opening her up over and over, it tugs on her clitoris.

Maybe I should correct that now after Joey has been inside her so many times. I will take out the word ‘little’ and write something new. Her pussy looks so lovely, despite the fact that I know it has been intimate with and known a log of flesh that is so much thicker than mine. I have to tug a little further out on her lips now to stimulate her clitoris because Joey’s cock has permanently modified the landscape.

Yes, there was all that physical fucking they could be doing. But doing it alone, they could hug, cuddle, kiss and talk, and say things that they could not do if her husband is there. Hell, the way Joey has been longing for my wife for so long, he might even express his love for her or something. Would my wife leave me for Joey? I didn't think so, but he does have all that money, and that cock.

Carole no longer wanted to play, so instead all I could do with her was lay. So we lay together and I could hear my wife through that door and the wall behind my bed. Apparently the two rooms were laid out in a mirror image, back to back beds against the wall and mirrors on the wall to boot.

It sounded like Joey had just begun his devouring of my wife’s body. Her moans continued for a long time and sometimes a moan would be accompanied by a giggle. Once in a while I could hear their voices but they were talking low and I couldn’t make any of it out.

I was thinking about those mirrors on the wall, his wall. I was wondering now if Joey had the lights on over there so they could both be looking in the mirrors to see how it is looking as he stretches her pussy.

• The boss photographed my wife fucking him.

Yes, Joey had the lights on. But more was happening than I could imagine. Angie didn’t tell me for a long time, several days after, but Joey got out his digital camera and took several shots of her naked, including my wife holding her pussy lips apart as he focused on her lower half, and then he got back and took photos of her entire naked body, smiling face included.

“What else did he take? Did he get any of the two of you fucking?” Angie wouldn’t admit it at first, but she eventually admitted that Joey had set the camera on a dresser and taken some fuck photos with the camera timer on.

Then Angie shocked me when she admitted that she had even made suggestions for some of the picture taking.

Now, when Joey thinks about fucking my wife, he has the actual images to look at.

Finally, making sure that Carole was sleeping, I got up and put my ear to the wall. It didn’t help a whole lot but I could sometimes hear my wife gasping and it sounded like she was doing it in conjunction with being pumped.

Fuck reader, whoever is reading this. Have you ever been in a situation where your wife is being loved on or physically fucked while you maybe hide and just listen? Maybe you didn't really want it to be happening? Your mind goes in all sorts of directions.

She was moaning, sometimes gasping, and at times, it sounded like, Angie was whimpering. What is he doing to my wife? I wiped a tear away and putting my ear to the wall, I listened. Sure enough after a couple of minutes I heard her climaxing.

You would think that I had orgasmed with her I realized as I felt my beating heart slowing down again. Angie had been quiet about this one, and I knew now that during this particular fuck Joey had switched from the physical fucking mode to the romantic, get into her mind while I pleasure her with my cock mode.

That was what I had been worried about and why I had not wanted the woman I loved to disappear behind a wall. It was quiet now, next door and I could visualize Angie cuddling up to Joey and sharing her mouth with his.

Those two tongues are probably going at it hot and heavy again.

That's what I was thinking at the time, but now I think that quiet interlude when I couldn't hear anything was when Joey was taking the photos. They would have moved away from or further from the bed and further from the wall.

I looked down at the sleeping Carole with the face and body I had been lusting for when this evening had started. Now, lovely as she looked lying naked in my bed, Carole could have just been a lump of clay.

I wanted my wife, and there was nothing I could do. Tears in the corners of my eyes, I quietly crawled back into bed. Whatever else, I did not want Carole to awaken just now. I needed to be alone with my thoughts. And then, just as I was dozing off, I heard them. They had started fucking again.

In my mind as I was hearing that, I kept thinking of how this man, my boss, was wearing out the pussy that I loved so much and had married. What right did he have, does any man have, to use and abuse another man's wife with a huge cock that stretches and molds it into shapes it maybe should not be going into.

And on top of that, how is he affecting my wife's mind? Will she look at me differently in the future, and whenever we make love, will my wife be comparing in her mind, and I guess, with her pussy?

“Shit!” I said it perhaps a little too loud. Carole awakened slightly, and seeing me there on my back beside her, she moved over and laid her head on my chest. Acknowledging her, I wrapped an arm around her body and then strained my ears to once again listen and be tortured.

The fucking continued, but it was soft, quiet, and in my mind as I visualized them, romantic.

Me? I was lying there on my back with an erection. Though Carole had her head on my chest as she slept, she was useless for me for the time being. Finally, all was silent. I waited, but I never did hear the toilet flush next door. Apparently Angie was content to keep his cum inside her. I fell asleep with Carole still in my arms and never bothered to go and check on Angie.

For all I knew, Angie might have slid the latch into place between our two rooms, but I never tested the door. To be honest, I was afraid that she might have locked it, and I didn’t want to know.

Around six in the morning, I heard a thump. My eyes opened, and I could see through the edge of the curtains that it was getting light outside. Awake now, I listened. The thump had been from when their bed had hit against the wall behind my head. I listened and sure enough, they had started fucking again and I could hear my wife moaning.

‘What the fuck?’

• I glanced at Carole, She was completely out, and as I crawled out of bed and placed my ear to the wall, I heard it. “Ooooh Joey, do it. That feels so good.”

• Then Angie began sort of whimpering, and every once in a while she would let out a gasp. I had a vision in my mind of Joey lying full over my wife. Her legs were high and wrapped around his ass, and she was holding his head in her hands.

I was visualizing it. They are kissing madly while he is grinding his ass sideways, manipulating the walls of my wife's vagina and molding it to forever fit his huge penis. Each time I heard a gasp from her, I imagined that he was giving her a full thrust forward.
I look at each stroke into a woman, each penetratration, as another conquest, another victory, another learning of the secrets inside a particular woman's cunt. Now it was Joey doing it, over and over again to my wife. And longer. And deeper.
  • Every minute, every moment, every stroke into my wife, my employer was forever placing in my wife's mind how thick, how long and thick his cock is

This, in a way, was even more erotic than seeing it happen. I had an erection, and seeing that Carole was still asleep, I kept my eye on her because I did not want her to catch me jerking off while I had my ear to the wall. I jacked off all the way to orgasm as I listened to my wife have one, and then another orgasm.

Apparently Joey, maybe not sure if he would ever get another chance, was squeezing every bit of physical pleasure he could from my wife before this trip ended. I could hear my wife moaning, and as I again crawled out of bed and placed my ear to the wall, I heard it. First she said a sentence or two that I couldn’t make out, and then her voice rose. “Ooooh Joey, do it” Giggle. “Your fucking fat cock feels so good.”

I kind of think my wife was wanting this just as much as Joey did. He was capable of giving Angie back to back orgasms, some people refer to that as multiple orgasms. Regardless, I had never been able to give Angie orgasms in multiple.

The melancholy mood I had been feeling had passed, for now. I was feeling both horny, and angry, both at the same time. Besides, I am sure, his working on her mind, Joey was using and abusing my wife’s pussy and making sure that the way his cock was feeling would be forever in her memory.

Like I've already said, this, in a way, was even more erotic than seeing it happen. But still, I wanted to see. I resolved then and there, if Joey was ever to fuck my wife again, I would only permit it to happen if I could record it on a disc.

I had an erection, and seeing that Carole was still asleep, I jacked off, all the way to orgasm as I listened to my wife have one, and within a minute, still another orgasm. Both of them had been quiet, but I am sure, very strong.

It wasn't until much later that I realized, Joey had not been wearing his pencil all during that night, but he still had been acting as the boss. He had the pencil in his ear at the casino, but I can't remember if he was wearing it when he came into my room.

You see, when he was there, my eyes never got high enough to look at his ear.

Carole had gotten more sleep than me and awakened about the time my wife had finished fucking next door. We took a shower together, Carole and me. I washed her body but when I ran some soapy fingers between her legs she sort of squeezed her legs together and commented that she was 'feeling a little bit tender down there.’

That kind of put a kibosh on some thoughts I was having of getting in a last quick fuck together. I think Carole read my mind or maybe it was because I had a hard on when she smiled, grabbed my cock and while wriggling it back and forth said, “We’ll have lots of time in the future.”

I think I let Carole know how firmly I felt about it when I made a combination demand/request. Of course in actuality I could make no direct demands on Carole, but I did have Angie, and I knew that Carole wanted Angie. “I’d like it if you don’t fuck Joey again until after you have been with Angie and me, uninterrupted for another night. Is that alright?”

She giggled. “I understand. Things went in a totally different direction tonight. I want the same thing as you the next time we’re together.”

My boss was really being nervy in the morning. Joey kept my wife with him until past eight-thirty. With that, and then her returning to our room and taking her shower and then her, Carole and I packing up to head for the airport, I never had a chance to talk to Angie about her night.

Actually we never could talk about it until we were home and alone. Then Angie told me that when she had first seen Joey in the room, actually, she said, changing it, when she saw his big cock and then above it his face, she thought that Joey and I had made plans for Joey to be fucking her.

She thought that I had unlocked the door to let him in beforehand, and that I had done it to make points with and please my boss and also so I could have Carole to myself. That makes sense, and I can see why she might have thought that.

It pissed her off mentally, she said, but already her body was having feelings of its own. With Carole eating her and then her being offered, no, rather she added, having his cock being ****** upon her, she decided to just go along rather than make a scene.

All the while she was fucking Joey, she said, it was in the back of her mind that how can my husband be allowing Joey to fuck me with a cock this long and thick?

I of course had explained to Angie about how Joey had ‘snuck’ in and that when I realized he was in the room I had directed him towards Carole. I had never intended for Joey to fuck Angie, I said, and especially after I saw his cock come out of his pants.

Joey had made the move towards Angie on his own, I told her, and then, I too had not wanted to make a scene and had left it up to her to decide.

Was I glad she had fucked my boss, Angie asked? I told her it had been both hurtful and exciting to see how she had been reacting to taking Joey, but all the time I had been wondering how this was going to affect our future when we had come back to our everyday life.

Her being alone with Joey in the other room, I explained, had really ‘torn me up inside.’

Again Angie had responded with an answer that seemed to fit. “I thought it to be the thing to do, like a wife swap, you know?”

We are still waiting to see how it all shakes out.

Though she comes over from time to time and makes it with Angie and me, Carole fucks Joey fairly regular now. Yes, we had that threesome together first that I had requested, and whenever the two of them had not been pawing each other, I had been the center of attention.

I'd like to say that Carole seems to be quite happy with my cock, the size and how I use it, but right in the middle of a hot session between Carole and me, my wife commented: “He's not as big as Joey but he knows how to use it, doesn't he?”

Carole of course had responded positively, but that part, 'he's not as big as Joey but....' bothered me.

How is that working out, Carole fucking Joey as well as me? Carole has never come out and said it in front of me, but Angie has told me privately that Carole loves taking his thick prick.

Turns out that Carole tells Angie some things not intended for me to hear, and then tells me things not intended for Angie. Carole has warned me that Joey is still hot for Angie. She confessed that she knows Joey would much prefer Angie over her, but she still likes fucking him.

She said that sometimes when Joey is fucking her, Joey actually asks her if Angie has said or asked anything about him. He also has hinted to Carole that he would love to have her and Angie together sometime, just the three of them.

He even went so far as to ask Carole if she could arrange it. Get my wife out so they can ‘go shopping’ or something, and then the two of them come to his place. Carole said that as much as she would like to experience that, the three of them going at it, that she will never do that to me.

I of course have not voiced Joey’s desires to my wife, and Carole has promised not to convey Joey’s wishes to her. I don’t know how attached or attracted my wife is to Joey, but it is obvious that Joey has it big time, or maybe I should say big cock, for my wife.

Angie? She has denied any thoughts of fucking Joey again, but I have seen Joey and her exchange looks. And then too, Angie doesn’t seem to mind it when Joey squeezes her ass, as long as he does it when no one is likely to see, other than me. I guess she doesn’t care if Joey does it in front of her husband.

Just in case, I have told Angie that if it happens, their fucking, I am laying down two rules.

One, she can’t sneak behind my back.
    Two, if it happens, I make a movie.

You know how Angie replied? She said that so far Joey has not tried openly to get her to fuck him again, but she knows that it is just a matter of time. For now, Carole might be keeping him happy.

Angie said that when my boss makes his request or maybe demand, that she will not try to get out of fucking Joey. She said that as a matter of fact she is looking forward to it and has been wondering why Joey has not gone ahead and taken what now belongs to him.

Hear that? Belongs to him.

My wife said when it happens, when they fuck again, I can just sit there and record the action so that she can give her full concentration to Joey and not have to share her time with me. She even went so far as to say she would enjoy seeing me sitting ‘over there’ and beating off while she is getting fucked. When I expressed my concerns over being ‘left out,’ she said that we could fuck later while we watch the movie together.

Angie finished that discussion by saying that she wants to make the movie because she is curious to see how it looks while Joey is stretching her cunt so deliciously. Yes, she used the vulgar word ‘cunt’ to refer to her pussy, and she used the word 'deliciously.'

I guess Joey had used the C word with her several times while they were alone and fucking and now she likes the term.

I knew that Joey has a vulgar mouth sometimes, but apparently, with my wife, he had used all those words I had heard him using behind the scenes at work, but with my wife the same words had been used affectionately.

One word he had used was ‘snatch.’ I had never used that word with Angie, but the other night when we were making love, I prefer to call it making love now with Angie, she had said something like; ‘Fuck my snatch.” When I asked her where she had gotten that word, she replied, “From Joey.”

Apparently being alone with my boss in his hotel room from maybe one to around eight in the morning had left a lasting impression in my wife's mind.

Just now, today, Angie said that she has this fantasy, of going into Joey’s office by surprise, giving him a short blow job long enough to get him up and then sitting on his cock with her skirt up and facing and riding him in his chair while I sit on the floor behind her and film the action. I have been thinking of allowing it to happen.

Only trouble is, she says that since their faces would be together, they would probably be doing a lot of kissing. I don’t know about that. His cock in her I want to get on video and see if the bright red color her lips turn with him will show up on the screen. The kissing part I’m not so sure about. I do have this jealous streak.

So far as I know, Joey has not made any attempt at getting Angie into bed again. But I know it is just a matter of time. He grabs her ass in front of me sometimes, and pretty soon he will be grabbing the rest.

1. Readers, Here's an add on for that story.

Meanwhile: Joey has invited his longtime high school buddy Jerry over for drinks and…

“Hey Joey, let me see those hot photos you were telling me about on the phone. I see you have a bunch. Hey what the fuck! Angie? Shit, these are of Angie Amato, son of a bitch. Fuck, these are nice.

2. So that’s what Angie looks like in the buff. When did you take these? Looks like a hotel room or something. You took them didn't you? In Las Vegas? I knew you took Tony and Angie with you but how did you get her...? What? She offered when you pulled out your camera? Fuck!

Her face is fabulous and I knew she has a nice bod but that is better than nice. Fuck what a pair of tits, and that pussy is sweet with that red hair. Look at this closeup. I love the way you can still see her white skin through that bush.

3. I thought she would be tighter. Is that the way her pussy always looks, with the inner lips big and red like that or did you...? Ha! I like that. She was really tight and you made her pussy all red like that. I love it. Her lips get even redder in color when she cums? I'd like to see that.

Shit this one is even better. Here she is, someone else's wife and she's posing like this. I can't believe you got her to just lie there and pull her pussy open with her fingers for your camera. Now that I'm seeing more inside it does looks like a tight little fucker...Yeah she's grinning real nice for the camera. Oh yeah, I can see that now, she was looking straight at you. Joey you devil. Fuck, I'm already getting a hard on seeing these. What? You got more than just photos of her alone?

Hey, let me see those…Fuck! That’s your prick in her? Let me see another…Yeah, that’s your face alright. Shit Joey, I didn’t know you are hung real wide like that. Can't see your length. This photo, let me find it again...this one with her fingers pulling it open. Did you take that before you stuck your cock in her?

No? She took it and it still looked like that afterward, so small?. It was a struggle at first but she learned to love your cock? And you say she couldn’t get enough.

Fuck, if her husband knew he would shit. What? Tony knows? What's that? He knew how wide your cock is? He saw it before you even put it in and he still let you do it? Fuck that is wild.

Does he know about these photos? You don't know, but Angie might have told him. For hours you had her alone in the other room?

What size is Tony’s cock? Did you see it? Little you say, just average. I guess she got quite a surprise then when you first gave her your prick. She never saw it until you had it partway into her mouth? Her eyes were wide? I can imagine…” Tell me the story about how you...”

4. And then Jerry sat grinning and staring at the photos as he heard the story of how Joey had managed to get himself into the hotel room without being invited and what had happened from that point on. Out of respect for Tony, what little he had, Joey did not tell Jerry how Tony had sucked his cock on more than one occasion.

5. “Fuck that is one wild story. Can't believe you went around Tony while he was fucking Carole and moved on up to his wife. And then she was allowing you to feel her tits back and forth and all the while she was kissing and didn't realize it was you? Yeah, drinks will do that.

Shit, Tony must have been really turned on to let you do that. Oh, maybe he was afraid to stop you. That's possible.

You've been waiting to tell me because I am the only one you can trust. I can dig it. We've been friends too long for me to ever betray your trust. That Carole chick. Is she still available? You've fucked her already since you came back from Vegas? Got any photos? She won't pose? Too bad.

6. You say she likes big cock since she had yours and might be available for a threesome sometime in the future. Let me know man and I'll be right over. You've already mentioned me to Carole and she said she would consider a threesome? Tell me again about her body. Better than Angie's if big is considered to be better. Well, I always did like big tits.

A shaking of head and a big grin as more photos are being offered. “I can’t believe Angie is taking your fat prick. Fuck look at that, how red her pussy looks and how she is smiling. Are you going to fuck her again? Not since Vegas but anytime you want?” Have you asked her since you got back from Vegas? Just this morning?

There was more studying of the photos. “You’ve got her coming over alone to your house day after tomorrow for the first time? You left it up to her if she wants Tony to know she is coming over, but you think she'll be keeping it a secret.”

A moment’s thought. “Think I could fuck her too?”

“You own her now and she’ll do as you say. Fuck Joey, that could be a fantasy come true. Right now at least you own her. She's special and you are hoping to still keep her around once Tony takes over as president? I can dig that. Hell yeah I’ll come over and take some fuck photos for you, and then as soon as you get off, I’ll get on. Looking at these photos my cock is not quite as wide as yours but it’s longer.

Between the two of us we’ll send her home with a smile on her face as wide as your cock. Yeah, O.K. I’ll be here at one thirty. Got it, I park my car in back before she gets here at two so she won't know I'm here until she comes inside. Fuck man, I've got a hard on. Mind if I take these photos with me to jack off to?

I can’t take them home, too risky but I can jack off now? O.K. Aaaah, do you plan to watch? You do? Do it with me as we talk about the photos and what we are going to do to her Thursday? Fuck yes I’ll do it since it is Angie we are talking about. I'll pull it out now... You have two more photos? Let me see them. Shit, look at that cum pouring out of her cunt. Looks like you really worked her over.

7. My cock is already rock hard! See? Watch as I stroke this mother... Shit, I think it's getting even bigger. Yeah, fuck Joey, that prick of yours is pretty thick. Let me put mine alongside yours....man you've got a fat mother. But mine is not exactly skinny. Let's compare length while we stand face to face. Look at this how I can press into your pubic hair and your cock just hangs out there in space.

8. Like I said, longer, nine inches worth of better than average in width cock. “Shit, I haven't even started jacking and I'm already about to cum. I'm going to pick a photo....Yeah, this one of your cock in Angie's cunt and the way it shows her lips being stretched so wide. No, wait. Maybe I'll use this one because her face shows too.

9. Since we're right here comparing I'm going to jack off and if you'll let me, I want to cum right on top of the fat head of your cock. That's right, let them be touching one another. Like this... There. Doesn't that feel good Joey, my hard cock against yours? Fuck I can feel the warmth coming from your cock. No, I've never done this with a man but did it a couple of times in Boy Scout camp.

10. How old? I don't know, around 13. Yeah, my cock was bigger than those other kids, and one was older than me. If you want the truth, the guy let me fuck him in the ass. Claimed he wasn't gay but he liked pretending that he was a girl as he took me in the butt. Yeah, I came in him, really hard.

I was afraid you'd ask that. Yeah, I let him do it back, but by then I had already shot my load so it probably didn't feel as good to me when he first went in as it did to him when I fucked him. I can't believe I'm telling you this. Of course he came in me. I have to admit though, that opened my eyes, because until then I didn't know if other kid's cocks throbbed like mine does when I cum.

11. Fuck Joey, how did you know? Yeah, when I felt him cumming I got real hard again and when he realized my cock was pointing straight out across the mattress again he jacked me off at the same time while he went for round two and we came almost at the same time. Yeah, he did what they call 'the reach around.' Fuck man don't laugh at me, I was only 13 and he was maybe 15.

12. Yeah, two years younger but I had a bigger cock, mostly longer and that was a good feeling to know that. Yeah, I let him suck it and no, I didn't suck him back. I think he might have been gay or at least bisexual, and I wasn't. Yeah, now they're touching. I know, it sounds sick, but you hold a photo and do the same with me. Let's get the subject back to Angie.

13. If you want, I can jack your cock while you jack mine. “Mmm. Feels better when someone else is doing it, doesn't it? It's alright, we know we're not gay. Look at that. I've got my dick head on top of yours and you can still see both sides of your head below mine. This fucking cock of yours is really. Fuck! No wonder Angie likes it so much. Yeah, feels good doesn't it? Shit Joey your cock is big around in the shaft too. Be sure to keep aiming my cock over the top of your head if I start to cum first.

(Heavy breathing) Cum on my cock if you want to. I'm getting close...After I cum you switch them over and put yours on top. I've never done this but I am thinking that when that warm cum hits your cock and vice-versa it is going to feel really good. Aha! You picked the one of Angie holding her pussy open. Yeah, you use that one and I'll....I'm cumming! Aaaaaaaah shit your hand feels good. Keep jacking! Aaaaa aaaah I'm still cumming.

14. Pant pant. Fuck that was a load. I not only came on your head, it got....Oh yeah, you're cumming too. I'll keep jacking. Good thing you switched to being on top. Fuck look at that, how you're cumming. Shit Joey your cock feels so hard right now. Damn your cum feels really hot! Pant pant, shit man you not only covered my head, that shit got all the way up my shaft and into my hair. Damn man, you really coated my pubic hair, and all my cum got to do is run over your head and onto the floor. (Laughter)

15. Yeah, starting from out here and hitting my hair that means your cum can still shoot out nine inches or more. Fuck look at all that. Go ahead and smear it over my head. Run it all around with your fingers. Aaah that feels good. I did this with a boy once. See how good it feels when I use my head to smear our cum all over your head and mine at the same time. Fuck Joey this is like being a teenager all over again. Yeah, like that. Run it around over and under. Now you milk mine and I'll milk...aaah yes. Whew fuck that was good.

16. O.K. Joey. (Letting go of each other's cocks) This was nothing gay you understand. We had photos of Angie to use and we both are going to fuck her day after tomorrow. I get it, I've never done anything like this before either, not as an adult, but it sure felt good. I just thought of something. This jacking off together was a dress rehearsal and we were undressed.

17. Yeah, let's save it up now till Thursday and we both can drop some big loads into Angie. Do you think she could take one in the ass while the other nails her pussy? You never tried but you think she's still a virgin in the ass. Could be interesting to try. Now let me clean up and I'll be getting out of here, and then I'll be back at one thirty on Thursday.”

18. After Jerry had left, Joey spent a few more minutes admiring the photos he had taken of Angie. He knew what else he had to do. One day in the near future, he was going to tell Tony about these photos, and of course Tony will ask to see them.

Joey planned to show them to Tony, and then he planned to repeat the act he had just performed with Jerry. He would let Tony hold both cocks at the same time and jack them and after they had both shot their loads, he would have Tony run those heads around and smear the cum.

That had been very pleasurable when Jerry had done it, and Joey wanted to experience those sensations again. Besides, it would be a lot of fun to have their cocks in such close contact because then the size differential would be so easy to see. Look Tony, up close and personal how my cock is so much larger than yours. See Tony, this is the cock that your wife goes crazy for.

Yeah, it'd be easy to arrange. Hell, just ten minutes of so in his office would be all it would take. Joey still had some respect for Tony though. After all, he had not told Jerry of how Tony has sucked his cock in front of the two women.
As it would turn out, not only were two men looking forward to Thursday, but so was a woman. Now she was here, and Angie was looking back and forth from Joey to Jerry, and her eyes and mouth were wide in dis-belief.

She had arrived ten minutes early. Joey had admitted Angie, kissed her in greeting at the door. He offered to make her a drink, which Angie had accepted, and Joey had sent her on into the bedroom.

Jerry was in the hall, and waiting. Not yet naked, but almost as he was wearing only a pair of white boxers.

“Jerry, I don't know about all this. You want me to fuck you first?”

Jerry was older than her husband Tony, but closer to Angie in age then Joey was. Joey was not an employee of Robustelli Distributors, but Angie had met him. She had always considered Jerry, the times Angie had seen him at Joey’s, to be rather appealing, but she had never, would never…and now comes this.

Angie had entered Joey's house with a big smile and Joey had sent her on ahead to the bedroom while he went ahead 'and fixed her and himself a drink. She had been greeted by Jerry in the hall.

For the moment, they were alone. By design, Joey and Jerry had set it up to happen this way. “Hi baby. Here take my hand and I'll lead the way.”

Angie, in shock, had taken Jerry's hand in hers and followed along while glancing back to see if Joey was coming. No Joey in sight.

As she was expressing her surprise and maybe unwillingness to go along, Angie was frowning, and then the frown became a slight smile when, without warning, Jerry opened his fly and using one hand to hold his underwear open while the other dug in and pulled it out, he held his boxers out of the way and ******* nine full inches of length for Angie’s viewing pleasure.

On the second week back from Las Vegas, Angie had driven to Joey’s house, and Jerry had been waiting along with Joey.

Angie was about to protest doing this, taking not just one but two men behind Tony’s back when Joey had walked into the bedroom and said; “Jerry’s already seen the photos from Las Vegas.”

Then he had seen Jerry's nine-inch cock ******* and said, “And I see that you have seen Jerry's cock.”

Angie sighed loud enough for both to hear. “I figured you’d show him since you two are so close.” She looked again at Jerry and his cock and licked her lips. “I guess in that case there’s no reason not to…”

“Go for it baby,” said Joey. “First Jerry and then the three of us.”

“Wow. It's a long one, but I guess maybe I can manage this,” Angie said smiling as she moved closer to Jerry and reaching out, gave his long shaft a feel by tugging back on the foreskin until the head was revealed.

Angie saw the camera in Joey’s hand, and though she might not have wanted photos to be taken, she said nothing as tugging on his cock; she led Jerry across the room and over to the king-sized mattress. Jerry, as Joey had before him, was finally getting to fuck the lovely little wife that he too, had fantasized on.

And Jerry kissed her, oh how he kissed her because secretly, he was in love with Angie. Without making that revelation to Joey, Jerry had managed to get Joey to allow him to have a go at her alone before the three of them went at it.

Joey had handed her the drink while she was still standing as Jerry stripped her. “If I'm going to be taking him all at once,” Angie said, looking at Jerry, first in the face and then at his cock, “I might as well drink this all at once.” With that, she downed her drink and laughing, sat the glass down on the lamp table.

“Now I'll have an excuse to be doing this,” she giggled, “You guys got me ***** first.”

“Oh shit. That’s really deep!” They both in usison had placed a pillow under her ass. But Angie managed, and at one point possibly made Joey jealous because she seemed to be enjoying Jerry so much.

But they had to hurry this. Joey is waiting and he won't wait for long. While kissing Jerry, she had two good orgasms, and then she directed Jerry as to how she wanted him to cum in her. Those hours Angie had spent with Joey in his bedroom at the hotel had opened up her thinking, and she was not the bit shy now in expressing her thoughts.

“Yes Jerry, go ahead and cum in me. No, I haven't forgotten about Joey. I'll take care of him next, but I'm glad you are first because he's wider than you but right now you feel really big to me. Oh shit, and deep!

That’s right. Use those long strokes I like so much. No! Don’t speed up. Keep going slow so that when you cum I’ll be able to feel your long cock doing all that throbbing inside me.

Yes, you can do it a second time if you stay hard. Yes yes, that's it Jerry! Oh fuck, I can feel your cock throbbing all the way along...oooooooh.”

Then, perhaps wisely, Angie reached out for Joey’s hand, looked into his eyes and smiled and she would continue to hold it while Jerry continued to fuck her. Jerry had been craving Angie for so long and was so hot for her that his cock barely softened before he began round two.

This had been a good plan. Angie had made love to her husband several times since her long night with Joey, and she had once again become accustomed to the smaller size of her husband. Now, Jerry was not only very long and deep within her, but he was feeling thick, very thick since it had been a while since she had been with Joey.

'You two know what you're doing to me, don't you? Ruining me for my husband. Poor man, he is so loving and sweet to me, and here you two are, shaping my pussy to fit your big cocks, and my husband is the one who married me and pays the bills.”

Somehow, somewhere, Angie had learned the things to say to make two men grin and want to work even harder at fucking her in the manner she deserved.

Jerry spent another ten minutes kissing Angie and giving her those long slow strokes before shooting his second load and allowing Joey to take over. In the meantime Angie had enjoyed another orgasm of her own.

“Alright Joey, your turn now, but you're going to have to use that cock of yours skillfully now to impress me because your buddy here just gave me a good fucking. A great fucking actually.”

If her husband was here, Tony would not have recognized his wife, who, with these two men was acting no better than a total slut.

As Angie was making the moaning sounds as Joey worked his thick cock into her, he was staying up on his knees above her so that Jerry could not only see, but get some great photos showing the underneath.

Jerry was feeling jealousy, though he had no right to. But he wanted to see every little detail and like her husband and Carole had done in Las Vegas, Jerry was on his stomach and up and under Joey.

“Well Joey. You showed me the photos with your fat cock in her, and I still can't believe you manage to fit that thing into her. Now I've been inside Angie and felt how tight she is, and here you are, in her after me, and I still can't believe she can take you.”

“You should have been there in Vegas to see it for yourself,” laughed Joey as he turned his head to look at Jerry. Then he turned his attention to Angie.

“Angie, do you remember what you said to me in front of your husband after I first got my cock buried into you in Las Vegas? You know, when you called me a name?”

Angied giggled. “Yes. I remember.”

“Say it now for Jerry. I never told him what you said, so do it again.”

(Giggle) “Oh wow, you big-dicked bastard!”

Jerry laughed. “Is that what she said Joey, ''Oh wow you big-dicked bastard' while her husband was watching?”

Joey laughed. “Not only said it in front of her husband, but Carole too.”

“That's wild. I love it! Did she wrap her arms and legs around you right away like she is now?”

Angie answered for Joey. “Took me a little while to adapt, but I think I was wrapping everything possible around him, especially my pussy.”

Joey laughed. “I think Jerry, that I've turned Angie into a slut.”

Several photos had been taken, with more to come.

They took a long break and staying naked the entire time, enjoyed the healthy meal that Jerry had brought along of fruits, cheeses, crackers and wine. Angie even poured some wine into Jerry’s foreskin whileJerry used the fingers of two hands to keep pulling it up over his cock head to form a bowl and then she drank the wine. This of course ended up with Angie giving a blow job.

Before the afternoon was out, Angie would end up taking most and then all of that long cock in her ass while having Joey stretching her in the front. Claiming his 'right of first claim,' Joey had tried going into her ass first and failed. He was just plain too wide for her.

It would take several minutes of trying and globs of KY in order for Jerry to accomplish this, and the only way they could manage was for Angie to be fully mounted on Joey and holding still while Jerry ****** his cock into her from behind while he stood on the floor behind them.

The fit was already incredibly tight with Joey in there, and he was pushing out her walls so far that Jerry had to work hard to make it work. Each time he tried to stroke after entry, the tightness of the fit around Joey would force Jerry’s cock out.

Finally, Jerry tried burying himself as deep as possible and that is how they managed to accomplish an impossible fuck. Jerry stayed deep and by taking short strokes managed to bring Angie along with himself to an intense orgasm.

Then, as soon as Jerry started to soften, the still tight fit ****** his cock out. Out it popped, out of Angie’s lovely ass, along with a big blob of fresh and hot Jerry cum. Immediately Angie began pumping fast because she had sensed that Joey was there as well.

“Come on you big-dicked bastard. Fill my front half up with cum too.”

Joey groaned loudly as he thrust his hips up off the bed, pushing himself deep into Angie as his orgasm spewed forth.

At that moment Angie was not talking, because her tongue was busy with Joey's.

Again, as another cock left her body, fresh and hot cum oozed out of another orifice. They got it all on DVD because Joey had also set up a movie camera.

A problem might be developing as they enjoyed each other’s bodies, the three of them. Angie was sensing Jerry’s love for her and was thinking of maybe returning it. Of course Joey could never know, nor could Tony.

This day, and on occasion, other days to come would remain a secret from her husband, and for safety reasons, from Carol as well.

Joey still acts like he owns her, which he does. For the time being, Angie is his only outlet, and every time Joey has Angie in bed, he fucks and fucks and kisses and fucks and she will fuck and kiss back with enthusiasm.

Most of all, Joey likes being inside Angie as much as possible. Cock, tongue, a finger or two, all of it. He is usually gentle with her,. but almost without fail, those sessions leave her pussy feeling sore.

And now Jerry has become a factor. Joey wants Angie on Thursdays, and now, unknown to Joey, Jerrry wants to schedule a weekday with her. At the same time, her husband still wants threesomes with Carol, which she also wants.

The trouble is, in addition to all that, Tony still wants to fuck her two or three nights a week. Ever since this had all started in Las Vegas, Tony seems to have turned into some kind of sex fiend.

Somehow, it seems, Angie is going to have to go out of her way to find time for herself. Maybe somewhere out there is a man that she can meet who will just want to sit and talk, maybe cuddle just a little, and every great once in a while, she might fuck him to keep him around, so they can talk.

Preferably, he too will have a cock on the large side.

Fantastic-up-view.jpg

Last edited: