My Boss Has My Horny Little Wife And Her Girlfriend

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013

by EroticWriter

'It was a very strange feeling for me to be seeing this, how my wife's married to me pussy was being affected by the first entry of my employer's thick cock. Joey, my boss was not moving at the moment but even so he was affecting my wife so much that I heard her say it. Not real loud but she said it loud enough for all three of us to hear.

“Oh wow you big dicked bastard.”

Yes, my wife had expressed what I had been thinking, that my boss is a bastard, but somehow, the way she sort of breathed it out, I don't think she meant it to be uncomplimentary.'

And then Joey began to fuck.

Readers: With a slightly different title, this story is already posted back there a ways and you might have already read it, but I have re-written much of it and at the end, added the rest of the story that some of the original readers have asked for as a follow up.

We were having another one of those monthly gatherings for the employees of Robustelli Food Distributors. Since it was summer the gathering was being held outdoors, and the food was being cooked over an open grill.

Forty two employees we had, plus the wives or in a few cases, the husbands of the employees were in attendance, and all 80 plus were having a good time. The boss, Joey Robustelli was in good spirits as usual, and he was making the rounds.

Let me describe my boss to you. Joey's a short little guy, no more than five five in height and probably 180 or so pounds in mass. But he doesn't carry a lot of it in his belly like most men. So short and wide would best describe him you might think, but Joey has a couple of other noticeable things about him. He has this thick black hair that you can see poking out of the top of his shirts, and he always has a pencil in one ear. No, not in his ear, but on it.

Joey worked his way up almost from scratch, having first worked as a delivery boy, then a checker, and finally a manager of a grocery store. Then he had opened his own store, and from there after another twenty years now owns a major food distribution center complete with offices, warehouse, and 12 trucks.

Way back at the beginning he had kept a pencil in his ear, and now, despite the advent of the ball point pen and computers, he still wears that pencil as a badge of honor. From the age of seventeen till his current age of 55 years it has been Joey, his pencil and his boisterous outgoing attitude.

Joey was a real go-getter but has slowed down in recent months. The reason? He had a mild heart attack in his office, and that pretty much set the employees into a panic because Joey has no wife or children to assume command once he is gone.

As a result, Joey said that he was making arrangements through a law firm to have the company become employee owned, with me as the acting head in the event of his demise. Dead or alive, Joey plans to retire in twelve months, regardless. I've been working with and for Joey for the past twelve years, starting at age twenty, and our relationship is almost as buddies as well as employer/employee.

My name is Antonio, but I usually go as Tony. I'm Italian, and of course my Angie is too. Well, she's half-Italian since her mother was born in Italy.

Joey's trademark pencil was in his ear now, and I, as the designated manager of the company, was doing my duty and grilling the steaks and burgers. My lovely red-headed wife, being daddy's little helper, was beside me and wrapping any excess burgers in tin foil to keep them warm.

Joey had made another set of rounds, asking how everyone was doing, and even coming back to our table and carrying off Cokes, burgers, anything his employees needed to their tables. The grill and table was located next to the pool and almost up against the back wall, so nobody could get behind us.

Every once in a while, when no one was looking, Joey would come around behind the grill and grab my wife's ass and give it a squeeze. One of the times Joey even bent over and ran his hand up under her skirt, and I could see that he was reaching way up and probably hitting her goodies with the tips of his fingers. Angie sort of squirmed her hips around like she was trying to get away, but I could see that she was not trying all that hard.

I guess it was safe to assume that since she would keep standing with her legs apart for balance.

Each time Joey fondled my wife, I would always pretend not to see.

My wife's ass? I had best describe it, and then go on with the rest of the stats. Angie is five eight and I think, about 125 in weight. Slim, yes. But she looks great because her breasts are somewhere in between a B and C in cup and shaped like apples, the kind that stick out there and are easy to wrap your fingers around.

Her waist is not wasted, being slim and never having had children, firm and flat. Why no children? Well, we've only been married for two years. Angie, you see, is just 24 years of age, and she was a virgin when I met her five years ago. Yes, I got to break her hymen, and we dated all the years she went to college and got her degree.

Angie wasn't the first girl or woman I ever fucked, but she was and is the finest of the five I have had, and she is the only red-headed woman I've loved on.

When Angie turned 22 and was graduated, we, as planned, had the marriage ceremony attended by around 80 people. Between her family and mine and some of the employees in the front office, there were a lot of people to come to our wedding.

My Angie looked so good coming down the aisle in her wedding finery. All that white crowned by a full head of red hair that came down almost to her waist.

Joey had been very generous and had rented a cabin for our use on our honeymoon. I had not told Joey or anyone else that Angie and I had been tying our bodies in knots long before we actually tied the knot.

Of course, I it is probably safe to assume that everyone knew that.

Joey, of course, kissed the bride, and I noticed that the kiss seemed to last a bit long, even though Angie had to bend her head down so their lips could touch. I asked her later if Joey had tried to give her tongue, and Angie had giggled and said, 'a little.' That told me then and there that I might have to watch my boss where it came to my wife.

I kept my eye on my boss anytime Angie was around, and for a long time it worked. So how did it happen to be that my boss could grab my wife's ass and sometimes more on occasion and get away with it? I'll have to go back a few weeks.

Joey was going to attend a convention for food distributors and grocery chain owners. This one was to be in Las Vegas, and since I was to be the designated manager once the company went employee owned, Joey wanted me to attend.

Joey also said, since he was paying the freight on my air fare and hotel suite, that I might as well bring the wife along. Angie can enjoy the sights during the day he said, while we are attending meetings, and then at night the three of us can get together for 'good times.'

Ding Ding! Warning bells were going off. I told Angie of my suspicions, and she came up with a solution. She would invite her best friend Carole, and if Carole agreed, we would foot the bill for her transportation and then she and Carole could have each other's company during the day.

At night, with Carole there, Joey would have no opportunity to 'get us alone' and maybe pursue any thoughts he might have at getting my wife in his bed, or getting himself into ours.

Joey was kind of surprised when I informed him that Carole, my wife's best friend was coming along, but what could he say since we were paying her way?

Now I need to tell you about Carole. (Readers, see photo)

Like Joey with my wife, I had been keeping my eye on Carole, but very discreetly since I want to keep my marriage a happy one. Carole is a fox. Aged 24 like Angie, and built almost identical to Angie except that Carole is two inches shorter at five six and her breasts, according to my wife, are a definite C cup, which means that her slender frame makes her look large chested, very.

Oh, I need to tell you, Carole is a blonde, a natural blonde according to my wife, because Angie has seen her pubic hair.

How did Angie happen to see Carole's pubic hair? “We try on clothes togther at the stores,” my wife replied. “And Carole has seen my naked body as well.” Need I say that besides my boss, I also had my suspicions about my wife and her long time girlfriend.

In Las Vegas Angie and Carole were doing their thing, and one of thing was trying out some fashion designer stores that Vegas is noted for. Joey and I attended meetings, boring for the most part, though since the meetings were mostly attended by males, the off color jokes often flowed.

Two nights and three days the convention was to last. That first night was quite an adventure for me. I had been wondering how the sleeping arrangements were to be since the suite had one king bed and in another room, a fold out couch that made into a double bed.

Angie asked me to pull out the couch and make it up in advance for Carole. I did, but was hoping that this bed was not to be used.

But we had one bath, a large bath, and women, you know how they are, needed lots of time to do their thing in there. They told me to go first, and I was in and out in a flash, having showered and brushed my teeth and doing some bits with the potty and hoping that my wife would go in before Carole in case any smells were left behind.

But they went in together, and I was surprised, pleasantly surprised then they both walked past me wearing nothing but negligees, short negligees, and I swear that Carole was naked under there. If that negligee had been see through instead of blue, I would have known for sure. But the outline of nipples sticking out in front of a pair of tits that jiggle as she walks are a definite clue, wouldn't you say?

I waited, and I must admit, with a full erection as they stayed in that bathroom for what seemed like, well long minutes because it was, and when they came out together and giggling, my imagination went wild. So wild that I had, I must admit, to reach underneath and hold my cock.

I was sitting up, propped against a pillow and with my knees up under the sheet to hide my hard on. Are they both going to jump in bed with me? That had been my fantasy ever since plans had been made for Carole to come along, but it was not to happen, no, not that first night. With a wink at me, Carole went on into the other room, and she closed the door.

Needless to say, I went for Angie's body right away, and though she discovered that I was fully erect from the first move, she said nothing, about Carole. But about me, she had lots to say. “Why are you so hard, you horny man? Have you been thinking about fucking me? I'll bet that has been on your mind ever since you saw this bedroom, hasn't it?”

Angie usually referred to our act as 'making love,' but her use of the fucking word now was making this all the more exciting. “Well, yes, it has been on my mind. But, if I can say something to you without you taking it wrong, I want to tell you something.”

She knew. “Sure, say anything you like, but I'll be willing to bet that it is about Carole. So go on, tell me.”

I looked into her eyes, making sure that she was being receptive and not negative. “When Carole walked past me wearing practically nothing, and after I had heard all that giggling going on in the bathroom, my imagination started working overtime.”

Angie was stroking my cock now, easing the foreskin all the way to the top of my six and one half inches and back again. “And were you imagining getting to fuck Carole, or the both of us together?”

Kazzzzzzzing! She had said it, my wife and not me. 'Getting to fuck Carole.' This I had to feel my way around and not make Angie jealous or mad in the process.

“Carole is a beautiful woman, and I have sometimes wondered if you and her,” I paused, “if you and Carole have ever done anything?”

Angie giggled and continued to stroke my foreskin, but slowly. “You think that Carole and I have been making it with one another, is that it?”

I answered honestly. “If you have been, or want to, I would not mind as long as it is not a threat to our marriage, like you turning lesbian or something.” There, I had said it. Told my wife that she could make it with Carole, and unsaid, I would like to join in. Angie did not disappoint.

“Tony, I'll be honest with you. Carole and I have never made out. We have changed clothes together and seen each other naked, and once we even took turns in the shower, not together, but both naked in the bathroom at the same time. She has a beautiful body, and yes, I have wondered what it would be like.”

My thoughts were going wild. I anted to ask her to describe Carole's beautiful body, but I wanted to keep the subject of my wife making it with another woman out front. “Do you think Carole has been wondering the same thing?”

I got my answer and it was a fantasy come true! “We talked about it in the bathroom since we are all three together in this suite, and we decided that we might try it if you did not seem to be jealous or upset at the thought of two women, one of them being your wife, making it with one another.”

“I get to watch, or maybe join in?”

“Is that a requirement, that you join in?”

Pause. “I will go either way, join or or just watch. But let me ask you, do you think that if I wanted to it would be a case of you being jealous of Carole, or maybe Carole will only want to make it with you and not me?”

She made me very happy with her next line. “Carole has already said that she would enjoy making it with both of us.”

I didn't want to waste any time. We only had this night and one more in Las Vegas. “Shall you go and get her, or shall I?”

Disappointment. “Carole didn't want me to say, but she is just finishing up her period. She'll be good to go tomorrow night.”

Now I had something to look forward to. All day tomorrow, in those meetings and lectures, my mind would be on one thing. “Well, no use letting what you have in your hand go to waste.”

We fucked, we made love, we fucked., we screwed, we had an orgy, all of those things. Angie, like me, was very excited and looking forward to what was to come. And speaking of come, did we ever, and more than once.

I won't even bore you with the details of that next day. It is the night we, you and I and my wife and Carole are all looking forward to. But I will have to do that build up, describing how things came to be, where my boss can grab my wife by the ass.

The meeting over, a last night on the town, and catch a plane at McCarron the next mid-morning, that was the plan. This time Joey was with us, and after a few pulls on the slots, we were all gathered in the lounge. Drinks were being served, and Joey was buying. Joey of course, had chosen one of those big round leather seats where we all sat together, and very close if we squeezed in.

Joey managed to squeeze us in, using the excuse that we needed to be close in order to talk over the noise of the patrons and the piano player entertainment. Joey still seemed to be eyeing Angie, even though a very lovely Carole was seated next to him. Joey on the right, then Carole, then Angie and me on the left.

I could tell that Joey was trying to get us soused, the three of us. What he was hoping to accomplish I don't know but it was obvious that Carole did not find a fiftyish, hairy, short and fat looking man to be her type. An hour passed, then two, and we all had a good time. I noticed that on occasion Joey seemed to be able to place a hand on Carole's leg, and sometimes for minutes at a time.

I couldn't tell from my perspective as to whether Joey was getting under her skirt, which was loose fitting. If he was, he was doing more with Carole at this point than I had ever done. But I had the advantage. Carole was waiting for me, and Angie.

I could tell though, neither Angie nor Carole were trying to get ***** to the point of staggering. They wanted this night to come to be wide awake and memorable, and getting ***** would hinder any plans along that line.

I did not have the nerve to break this off. After all, it was my boss over on the right and he was footing the bill, not just for the drinks, but for Angie and my room, and our plane tickets. That seemed to buy him the right to some of our time, and he was getting it now.

Angie did it for me. She yawned, visibly and made sure that Joey saw it. “I think we had better turn in. I need a shower after a long day, and tomorrow will be another long day getting home.”

“One more round!”

Joey had his round with us and I think another ten minutes to be feeling Carole's leg. We all rode up in the elevator, and Joey, his room being first on the floor, said his good nights and went into room 32. The three of us, finally free to do our thing, went on into room 34, right next door.

Angie giggled when we were in the room as she looked at Carole. “He was feeling your leg, wasn't he, that silly little man.”

Carole surprised me with her answer. I think now that we were about to do a thing, that she had decided to be free with her talk. Besides, she was high if not *****. “He was. At first I didn't like it, and then I did.”

Angie frowned. “You did?”

“I don't know what happened, maybe it was the drinks, the piano music, being with friends...” She looked at the two of us, “Whatever it was, I found my panties getting wet when he was rubbing my leg.”

Wow, I was hearing a revelation for sure. Carole admitting that my boss's feeling her up had aroused her. I was watching my wife's face, and wondered if she was visualizing my boss and Carole getting it on in her mind.

I needed to know. “Was his hand under your skirt?”

“Not at first. But then, inevitably, it ended up under and way up.” Then Carole was quick to add, “ but not all the way up. He didn't get that far.”

This was a great talk, and I wanted to hear more. I knew what her answer would be, but I wanted to throw the fantasy, good or bad, out there. Also, I wanted to bring the 'F' word into the open. “Would you have fucked him if the chance arose, say, if just you and he were alone on this trip?”

“Oh gawd no. Fuck him? That short fat little man with all that gross hair sticking out of his shirt? I can't begin to imagine what he must look like naked. Ewwwww. I don't think so.” She shook her head.

But what I had wanted to hear, she had uttered. Carole had used the F word, and in front of me and my wife. That was what I wanted, the word fuck was outed now, and that is what I had been looking forward to.

“But he is a nice guy, you have to admit that.” I had said that, not because I wanted Carole to fuck my boss, but because I wanted to keep the subject of sex going. I still, at this point, was not certain that my wife and I would soon be getting intimate with Carole.

“Well, you work for him, so I guess you are in a better position than me to know. Is he?”

“Yeah. Always been a good boss and in reality, a good friend too. But,” I looked over at Angie, “I need to watch him where Angie is concerned.” I looked over at Angie and she blushed. Maybe she was aware of Joey's interest in her, maybe not, but the subject had come up once again.

“Your boss wants to fuck Angie? Can't say that I blame him.” With that, Carole slowly moved closer to Angie, and as I watched, they kissed. Was it their first time to kiss? I don't know, but it was the first of many in front of me.

The showers out of the way, all three, and me walking out of the bathroom naked and half hard for Carol to see, we were now in the bed, lights on but low, and I was slow fucking Carole doggy style. She was on the edge of the mattress, her feet pointing down at the floor, and Angie was watching the penetration as she stood beside me.

Oh. Did I forget to mention? Yes, Carole's body is fabulous, in some ways even better than Angie's since Carole has so much more skin in the correct places. But that blonde pussy hair Angie had told me about? It was gone, shaved Carol admitted before we left home because she had been thinking something like this might happen..

Angie and Carole had already done some making out including some fingering while kissing, but not to the point of orgasm. Carole wanted to save that, she said, until after she had felt what I was like.

I was doing some feeling of my own, on Carole's body, and I must say, she was just as tight in the pussy as Angie is, maybe more so. Being able to see bare lips wrapped so tight around my hard prick was something new for me and I was wondering how Angie might look shaved.

I was also wondering about then if I could maybe ask Carole how many men she had fucked and what size they were since she felt so tight, but then Angie spoke.

“It looks like your cock is stretching her so nice honey,” Angie said as she held her head just inches above where the action was taking place.

“Yes, stretching her and she does feel nice and tight, just like you.” Angie moved closer to me and we kissed, and all the while I was pumping, doing it slow into an appreciative Carole.

“Now Angie,” I suggested, “Why don't you go and lie down in front of her and put your pussy where she can look at it.” I had not said 'where she can eat it.' That was up to them to discover for themselves.

Carole eats pussy

Angie did not hesitate, going immediately up onto the bed and turning around, getting onto her back, spreading her legs way out and putting her lovely red-headed pussy you know where. Carole only hesitated long enough to take a good look, then, using her two hands to spread my wife's inner lips, she placed her head into the slot and went to work with her tongue.

“OOOOooooooh.” Yes, Angie was finding this to be very pleasurable. Her first time to be eaten by a woman, and that woman was only the second person in her life ever to do it. I fucked slowly, not wanting to come or make Carole come, no not yet. This I wanted to last.

My wife was moaning as Carole experimented with her technigue, and at times Angie was telling her just how to do it, and where. While this was going on I was enjoying the view of my cock spreading Carole's tight lips, and watching my wife's face as she sighed and moaned so low and lovely.

It was then that I happened to glance to my right, and there in the shadows was Joey!

What? How in the world?

I would find out later that Joey, having a pass key to both suites since he was footing the bill, had sneaked in hours earlier and undid the slide lock that separated the two rooms. That having been done, he had listened at the door tonight until he heard some moaning going on, and then had slowly opened the door, saw that the sailing was clear, and had came on in.

Joey told me later when I asked that, had we found that door to be unlocked and slid the bolt back into place, that he still could have came around to the front door and used his key to open it. But the interior door was much quieter, and closer.

My heart pounding, I kept pumping and stared. Joey, realizing now that I had spotted him, smiled, put a finger to his lips and crept closer. In a minute he was standing beside me and watching as my cock was tugging Carole's inner lips in and out. He was sort of staying back from me so that my wife would not spot him as long as she did not raise her head off the mattress.

My boss sees my wife in the most intimate of situations

Do I need to say that my cock, despite my concern of and because of my jealousy knowing that Joey was seeing my wife naked and in action, that my cock seemed to harden and even grow in size?

Joey, my horny little boss, was not only seeing how my cock was spreading Carole's bare lips, but he also was seeing my wife naked and on her back. He could see her breasts sticking up so nice, and he could see the red hair of Angie's pussy, though Carole had some of it hidden with her face.

Also, and the thought of it I found to be arousing for some reason, the sounds my wife were making as she enjoyed the pleasure coming from Carole's tongue seemed like still another secret about my wife that my boss was learning. Now he knew how and what kinds of sounds she makes having sex.

Sooner or later I knew, Carole would take her face off for a minute, and Joey would be fully seeing my wife's most intimate part, opened and wet. What does my boss want to do? What does he hope to do? There was nothing I could do really.

I was having this sinking feeling that no matter what, even if I was able to foist Joey off onto Carole and she is willing, that somehow Joey will be trying to touch my wife sexually, and maybe more.

Fuck. I had wanted Carole for myself, and now she had became the way for me to keep my boss away from my wife. I had to get him involved with Carole somehow, and then, keep Angie out of his reach, which would be hard to do even though the bed was king-sized.

Yes, my wife was being ******* to his view, but Carole was here too. Joey had felt up her leg, under the skirt, and in a way, he had some claim on her body. A weak claim for sure, but an answer if the two women questioned his presence in the room.

The man that likes his women big, big in height, in tits, in ass, but all in perfect proportion, Carole would be the choice.

It was then that Joey made the move. The move to involve himself in this threesome and turn it into a foursome. As I was pumping, I had been keeping my hands on Carole's ass, one on each side. Joey made a motion to have me remove one hand, and he replaced it with his own.

Yes Yes! This was what I wanted. My first choice was to have just the three of us together, but if Joey moves on Carole right now, while she is hot from my cock and eating my wife, my marriage might still be safe.

Now Joey was holding Carole's ass, and once in place, he began roaming with it, going all over her right ass cheek and getting good feels.

He even at one point ran a finger over and then slightly into Carole's anus, and I heard her give out a soft moan in response. Naturally, she thought I was the one doing it.

This I found to be extremely stimulating and when he put his fingers down between her ass cheeks in order to feel her inner lips and the way they were being stretched around my cock, I felt my cock achieve a new tingling sensation, and if this kept up, I would be losing control!

I think Joey knew that no one was trying to cum at the moment, except for maybe my wife. So he watched and felt, I pumped, and Carole ate. Then, I don't know why she did it, Carole raised her head up from Angie's pussy and turned around to look at me. Maybe she wanted to smile at me for being a good fuck, I don't know, but she spotted Joey.

Had she looked over her left shoulder, she might not have seen Joey since he was standing on my right. But she just happened to look the right way.

Her face registering shock, Carol looked further around and saw that Joey had his hands on her, on her pussy she could feel now. Confused, and maybe not wanting to interrupt her interlude with my wife, Carole turned back around and continued her job of pleasuring my wife. Fortunately, Angie had not opened her eyes to see why Carole had quit eating for a minute.

Carole resumed her eating, perhaps more agressively then before, and my wife moaned, louder this time. I looked over at Joey's face and saw that though his fingers were still feeling Carole's cunt, he was looking at me and smiling. I knew what he was thinking. Carole had seen him, not said anything and resumed eating my wife and apparently, allowing Joey to keep feeling her cunt lips.

Joey was probably right in assuming that he could take the next step, and that was to disrobe and take over with Carole. He could have Carole, and I could take care of my wife and all the while, Joey would get to watch Angie with me while he was fucking Carole.

We would all be in the same bed, and side-by-side, but it was a King bed and hopefully, big enough that I could keep Joey and Carole, over there.

That was the plan I had in mind for Joey as he quietly removed first his shirt, then his pants. His shoes had apparently been left behind in the other room. Off came the shorts, and out popped a, you guessed it, a cock that was larger than mine. No, not so much in length, he was maybe an inch longer than me, but definitely in width. Width wise, his cock was fat, very much so. His cock was built like his body, short and fat.

Did I say 'short and fat?' I said that because in proportion to his thickness, his seven-and-one-half-inches inches looked to be short in comparison.

He already knew, his cock is much larger than mine, and I was sure that he would be sure to show it to my wife one way or the other.

And that hair, that black hair I had always wondered about. It covered everything it seemed. Long and thick and pitch black, the hair completely covered his chest, back, groin and as I looked, it even was growing over his ass!

I stared down at his body and mainly that thick cock while he stared down at where my cock was working. Soon, I knew, this bald little pussy that Carole so cherished, was going to be getting stretched, and wide. Joeys cock was uncircumcised and the head was thicker than the thick shaft. Along the shaft, it had that thick veiny look like he had skin that was so thin that all the blood flow could be seen along the sides.

I wondered if perhaps a woman, Carole with her tight cunt and his wide cock, would feel those veins like ridges along the side and if it would make his cock feel like a French tickler. Joey had his cock ready, his hand on her tight lips, and it was time. Time for me to move aside and allow Joey to take my place.

I nodded and pointed down at her pussy, indicating to Joey that he could move in as I moved out. Carole knew he was back there and would be waiting. But Joey surprised me, nodding his head 'No' and instead of taking my place, he moved around behind me and went up to where my wife was lying on the bed.

Why 'around me' instead of going for her on the right side? Joey is right-handed, so he of course wanted to be on the left side of the bed.

His boss goes for his wife

As I stared in dis-belief, Joey laid the upper half of his body onto the bed. Now he had his entire naked body sideways against my wife's nude body. Amazingly, despite all that hair on his body, my wife did not seem to be noticing. Reaching out with his right hand, Joey began cupping Angie's left breast!

'FUCK FUCK! My boss is touching my wife's tit!'

Angie had her eyes closed and apparently was thinking that I had exited Carole's comely cunt and had came around to where I could fondle and kiss her. Carole was still eating and though I could not see her eyes from where I was fucking, I can imagine that she too, like me was shocked at what Joey is doing.

They're kissing! Unbelievably, Joey was now kissing my wife while squeezing her tit. He had moved his lips to hers and Angie had opened wide without opening her eyes. I know readers, it might be hard to believe that my wife did not know that Joey is beside her, but I'm pretty sure she didn't.

It was then that Carole, I think, first saw his cock. Joey was lying on his side and his cock was hanging out and forward in front of his body.

I could tell that Carole was staring at it because her head, even though she continued to suckle my wife's warm pussy, was now cocked to the left and sort of up so she could better see what Joey is packing.

Angie was enjoying what Carole was doing to her cunt and still had her eyes closed. I was thinking, 'Can't my wife tell that someone else not her husband is kissing her?' But Angie was partially stoned from liquor, and she was very aroused by Carole. Fuck, I think Joey managed to get in a full minute or more of tongue action with my wife and all the while she thought it was me.

Joey I am sure, was thinking that my wife knew, and I am sure she didn't. I was also sure by then that no matter what, Joey is going to get to wedge that fat cock into my wife.

I kept stroking slowly into Carole and waited to see if and when my wife would reach out for my cock and instead discover her hand being filled with something huge. But my wife did not know that Joey was there until he had gotten up beside her on his knees and placed his thick cock near her mouth.

He touched her lips with the tip of his dick, and Angie, thinking that her husband now had something new to have her do, opened her lips wide in welcome. But her eyes had remained closed, and it was not until she placed her left arm around Joey's hairy ass and at the same time felt the thickness of a strange cock open her mouth that she realized that it was not the man she had married that had been feeling her tit and kissing her.

The strange thing was, I guess my wife was really aroused besides being partially *****. At first, Angie still didn't realize it was not me. When Angie had opened her mouth the normal amount and found that the warm flesh of Joey's head was too wide to enter, she had gone ahead and opened her mouth wider, taking his thick head full inside before a frown had appeared on her forehead and she opened her eyes.

Now, at last she was aware as he pulled her mouth off his cock.

“What? What is this?” Wide awake now, Angie raised her head and looked up past the thick dick that was still touching her on the lips. She saw Joey's face, then, in horror, she turned her head to look for me. Yes, I was still behind and fucking Carole.

My wife looked up at me with a pleading look on her face, and when I had nothing to say, she sighed.

Angie told me later, after I asked her what she had thought at that time, and she said that she had two thoughts.

This is my husband's boss, and apparently my husband wants this to happen.'

That was one thought she had, and the other one was:

'Joey is moving in and taking what he wants, and my husband doesn't dare stop him.'

Those were her two thoughts, and since Angie had no way of knowing what I wanted, she had to make this decision on her own. She either had to refuse, or go along.

My wife knew that Joey had been lusting over her. She knew also, that I had known. I had not talked to her about it directly, but I had commented about it over the past two to three years. If my wife gave in and sucked my boss's cock the next step would be inevitable, Joey would end up inside her.

Also, if she allowed this to happen, it would probably not end with just this one night.

It was occurring to me right than what else my wife must be thinking. Joey is in the room, therefore my husband and maybe Carol must have allowed or invited him in.

Angie looked sad, but Carole was still eating her pussy and doing it enthusiastically. Apparently Carole was not wanting anything to disturb what was going on between her and Angie, so she was in effect, encouraging Angie to continue.

Angie's mind was probably going in all kinds of directions. Me, I was staring at that thick cock and seeing that it now had a string hanging off the end and about to fall into my wife's mouth.

Angie took another look at the thick dick head with the dripping clear stuff. I saw her tongue flick over her lips, as if she was anticipating tasting that fluid. Then, with a last quick glance up to my face, she kept her eyes on me, seeing my reaction as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and I saw her body sort of shiver as she accepted his warm meat back into her mouth.

Instantly my cock tingled. It had already been tingling nicely from being inside Carole, but now it felt different. This was a tingle from seeing my wife, for the first time, knowingly involved with another man. I could only watch, mostly in despair I think as well as being excited as my boss placed his hand, his left so as to not block our view, behind Angie's head to hold her.

Then we, both Carole and I, watched as my boss eased his hips forward and back and slow fucked my wife's mouth. He was staring down, watching, and the look on his face was like, 'Suck it bitch. You're mine now.'

At least, that's the way I imagined he was thinking.

The first step, the first thing to happen between my now aware wife and this man whom I knew, she did not find appealing was ongoing. His thick cock is in her mouth. There were more steps to be taken now, and this first time with Angie's knowledge, and the next one was for, yes, now Joey was fondling her breasts with his free hand!

He had already been fondling her left breast, but now Angie knew who was doing it as his hand moved from one to the other.

Making sure that Angie stayed aroused, Carole licked on her pussy like mad. Me? Well, I kept fucking of course. I was wondering if maybe Angie's mouth would be getting tired from being held open so far. Five minutes passed and it was looking like Joey was about to cum. He didn't want that I could tell, for that might mean the end of things.

I knew what my boss wanted. He wanted to fuck, and I don't mean with Carole.

A lot of men are willing to 'settle' for just a blowjob. Prostitutes, for instance, prefer doing that to being fucked. Me? If I'm involved with a woman, I want to be inside her, not just with my cock, but my tongue, and maybe my feelings. I don't feel like I have 'known' her otherwise.

Of course, the woman I'm doing this with has to be desirable. My wife, I knew, was very desirable in Joey's eyes.

Angie seemed to be performing her sucking quite enthusiastically now. She had even propped herself up on her elbows to better access him. For a couple of minutes she had reached out with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, getting a good feel.

I asked her about that later, and she told me that she had made the decision to make him cum and to swallow his load. That way she might not have to fuck him.

I knew that for Angie to do that, she must have really really not wanted to end up fucking my boss. Angie only swallows my load on rare occasions, so for her to want to take another man's cum down her throat would be a very big thing for my wife to do.

When I talked to her about that part later, Angie told me that she was quite concerned about swallowing his cum because with her mouth being held open so wide, she was wondering if she would be able to make the swallowing moves.

But Joey was to alter those plans Angie had made. Joey reached down and touching Carole on the cheek to get her attention, he sort of nudged her to her right, indicating to Carole that he wanted her to move aside so that he could crawl into the space she is using.

Though Angie did not know as yet what Joey was doing, both Carole and I knew what his motion indicated. Joey wants to get between Angie's legs. Carole turned her head to look back at me questioningly and I sighed and reluctantly nodded 'yes' with my head.

I saw my boss smile. I had 'officially' given my permission to let things progress.

As she 'walked' with her legs to move, I sort of guided Carole's hips to her right while continuing to fuck her, and as Carole left space behind, Joey eagerly crawled in to fill it. Angie looked surprised at having that thick cock leave her mouth and head in another direction, and her eyes followed his cock all the way until it had been positioned in front of her opened pussy.

Since Joey now had his ass where Carole's head had been, I was in a position to see all as he kneeled in front of Angie and prepared to take aim. For me, this was it. I was about to see something that I had imagined over the years, not just Joey's cock, but any strange cock going inside my wife. This was something that I probably would never had made happen had it been left up to me alone.

I suspected that Angie would not have made this decision on her own either. Joey was not only making my decisions for me, but also for Angie. He had a power, a dominance over me, and as a result, my wife as well. He could and would be fucking the wife of one of his employees.

He would be taking her, learning and knowing my wife intimately on the inside while stretching her beyond belief, and all me the husband and employee could do is watch and suffer as the boss demonstrates the power of the purse.

Angie was staring up into his face, and it looked like she was scared, scared and maybe excited. She had sucked that cock and given it a good feel with her hand and now knew how thick and long it is.

But now she was looking up at my face and then back to Joey's cock, and since I, her husband, was apparently allowing this to go on, she was making no effort to stop what is happening.

My wife was torn, I am sure, in her feelings. 'Oh boy, at last I get to feel a big cock!' She might have been thinking that, but also, there was the other:

'No no. My husband's boss wants to penetrate me with his big prick, and my poor husband can't do anything to stop it.'

Carole and I were now off to Angie's left and both she and I could see Joey's cock, his big balls, and Angie's pussy as Joey aimed and then began fitting his hot meat between my wife's lips. First it had been between one set of her lips, and now it was about to enter and stretch another set.

I know I might be sounding repetitive, but this happening was so shocking, so unbelievable, and most of all, a big change to our marriage.

This was looking so strange, so very strange and out of place. There he was, my boss with his short and wide body, over 6 inches wider than Angie's body and four to five inches shorter, and he was now over my wife and preparing to go into her. His hair, all that black hair we could see now was just as thick on the back side as the front.

Time seemed to stop as I stared. There they were, all the elements coming together to converge on my wife's innocent married pussy. There was the black hair on his ass, those big balls, that thick cock, and Angie's red-headed pussy lying in wait and looking so wet and shiny from having had Carole's mouth on it. Both Carole and I could see it all.

Angie was staring up into Joey's face now, and it looked to me like she was displaying an expression of anticipation rather than apprehension. Apparently, the way it looked, my wife was now ready and I decided that, in effect, all Carole had been doing was getting my wife's tight vagina all primed for Joey's hot and thick meat.

I saw the dark crack of Joey's hairy ass tighten as he slowly eased forward and began feeling the wonderful warmth of my wife's tight lips enveloping his thick head as they reluctantly opened to allow his entry..

I heard Angie quickly suck in some air, and then she groaned. “OOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!”

First entry. My wife, her first strange man, my boss

Shit that was loud! I looked away from my wife's pussy and at her face. Angie was staring up at the ceiling and her eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. Her mouth too was opened wide, and again, wider than I had ever seen it, even wider maybe then when it had been wrapped around Joey's cock!

Angie had made a sound that was almost like a cry, but it was a sound I think of more pleasure than pain. Joey had done it slow, but he had firmly pushed forward, giving my wife a lot if it all at once and stretching her the widest with his thick head and then allowing her pussy to relax a bit with the narrower but still thick shaft as it slid down and then almost all the way to the end.

“Oooh wow!”

Yes, she had said it, my wife, 'Oh wow.' but it had came out in the form of a groan.

Joey gave my wife a few seconds, and then as she groaned again, Joey allowed his body to slowly sink until he was buried. Seven inches or more my wife was getting.

I say or more because when a man presses his pubic mound up against a woman, there is always a little bit that can not go inside because a man needs some of his length just to reach her. But my wife was getting probably seven full inches inside her, seven very thick inches!

I could not believe my eyes, and probably Carole, being even closer and at the same level, could not believe her eyes either. My wife had just taken that thick cock all in one slow stroke, and all the way to the end! I could see his big hairy balls and how they were hiding her anus, but I could still see what I wanted to see, how his big cock was stretching my wife.

What was nice? The fact that my boss had made his entry and now, instead of pumping right off the bat, was just lying with some of his weight on her, and maybe waiting for her reaction, or maybe for some comment from the gallery.

What I enjoyed? Having the time to fully comprehend the view, while my wife was being given time to adapt.

It was a very strange feeling for me to be seeing this, how my wife's pussy, my wife's married to me pussy was being affected by the entry of my employer's thick cock. Joey was not moving at the moment but even so he was affecting my wife so much that I heard her say it. Not real loud but she said it loud enough for all three of us to hear.

It was the first words she was to speak directly to the man who is now possessing her.

“Oh wow, you big-dicked bastard.”

Yes, my wife had expressed what I had been thinking, that my boss was a bastard, but somehow, the way she sort of breathed it out, I don't think she meant it to be uncomplimentary.'

My boss waited perhaps ten seconds, maybe to allow my wife time to adjust, or maybe so that he could enjoy the feeling of finally being into my wife, and all the way to the end before he began his chore of reshaping her cunt..

And then Joey began to fuck.

As Joey started a steady slow pump, he looked over his right shoulder and back at me and grinned. Yeah, that's right, my boss grinned at me, the husband!

I knew what my boss was thinking as he demonstrated his power over both me and my wife. He was the dominant one. Not for long, another few months perhaps, but for now, he could do as he pleased, and what pleased him would be having my wife.

It must have been a real ego booster for Joey, having seen my cock in advance and knowing that he is giving my wife so much more. All he had to do now was make her cum, and I knew, if possible, he wanted to outdo me in that area.

He was just seven inches or so into my wife, but my boss was feeling her in ways I would never know.

Angie too was feeling a cock such as she had never known. So far, except for Angie, not a word had been spoken by any one of the rest of us. Apparently, Joey's mere presence in the room was so exciting, so forbidden that no one wanted to voice out loud what was happening.

Carole had been staring, she had heard that loud moan from Angie, and now she turned her head and looked back at me. I did not know what she was thinking, but there was something I needed to do now.

I needed to resume my pumping into her nice snatch. Snatch that for now was not being stretched like my wife's pussy is. I started pumping, but Carole could see as she continued to look back at me for a moment, as to where my eyes were trained.

My eyes were trained on my wife and the man over her. He had laid his body over her now, that hairy body, and their bodies were in contact from one end to the other. Then the kissing began as Angie began to respond, first with her body, and with the kissing, her mind..

Carole was right there, just off to the right while that fat cock was fucking the cunt she had just been eating. Wanting to see from even closer to the source, Carole started inching her body to the left as I followed along with my cock. In seconds she was right there, below Joey's ass and balls and the penetration was only a foot or so away from her eyes.

My wife was being fucked now, completely and passionately and with slow deep strokes maybe five or more inches in length. The man inside her had been dreaming of this moment for the past two years. Well, more than two years actually. I had been married to Angie for two years, but Joey had been seeing Angie with me off and on for a lot longer than that.

Maybe he wanted to fuck Carole too, I don't know, but for the moment, and for long moments, Joey was giving his full concentration to my wife and the extreme pleasure of her tight pussy and her wet and kissable lips. I could see that even though he had been anxious to penetrate my wife and had not delayed his entry, now he was not trying to cum or make my wife cum.

He was not trying to cum, and as I watched my wife, I could see that she too did not appear to be trying to reach an orgasm just yet. No, this was too good to hurry. Joey is the boss, he is in charge, and he can take as long as he wants.

If he, if they were to cum right away, a certain husband might expect their fuck to end, and maybe Carole will want her turn, so they were both, I could see, taking their time and enjoying this.

My wife was kissing him feverishly now, and her fingers were digging into his hairy ass. Joey was pumping, and my wife was now moving her ass in ways to not only meet his strokes, but to enhance them. He would move forward, and she would meet him halfway, sometimes more.

She giggled, once, and then again. If there had been any doubt, the doubt was no longer there. My wife, if there had been any reluctance, was no longer showing it. She was fucking him back, and enjoying it.

Possession. Joey had taken possession of my wife and she was his to do with as he pleased. Angie had been unwilling at first, but I really don't believe that it had taken Joey more than three or four pumps with that fat prick of his before she had gone to willing.

Did I say that it looked like Joey was not trying to make her cum just yet? It didn't matter, with that cock he did not have to work at it. Things just started happening automatically. Angie's first orgasm, followed almost immediately by her second, only took two or three minutes to come about.

They fucked, and Carole and I fucked, but our fucking was more involved with watching rather then feeling. Actually, I should have been paying more attention to Carole, after all, she had came into this expecting a threesome, and to be having me as well as Angie, but now it was like she was a fifth wheel, there, and not needed.

But that was soon to change. My wife was in another world now, a world of being fucked as never before. I saw her reach out, taking her right hand off Joey's hairy ass and feel around for Carole's left hand. Their hands connected and then began holding on to each other. Now they were sharing, sharing with each other as their orgasms began to build.

I was thinking in my confused mind. "Is my wife, by taking Carole's hand in hers, trying to tell Carole how good Joey's cock is feeling, and maybe letting her know that she is willing to share this cock with her?

I shot a load, a good hot one into Carole, and it happened at the same time as my wife was cumming for her third time as she felt Joey throbbing powerfully, filling her tight twat with huge spoonfuls of warm cum.

Joey had timed it perfectly. He had managed to achieve the goal of having a simultaneous orgasm with his partner. Of course, it had been her third orgasm.

It was obvious to both Carole and me that Joey was throbbing his huge load into my wife, and what she said next confirmed it. “Oh wow can I ever feel that.” Angie told me later that she had felt Joey throbbing intensely and that it seemed to go on forever. Moreover, he had dumped a ton of cum into her she said it felt like.

Guess what! While Joey was cumming, making my wife cum again, Carole began cumming too, and she was not only seeing two people fucking and cumming from close range, but feeling another one inside and behind her.

I had been unable to hold back, and the fours of us all had our orgasm within seconds of each other.

Their cumming was not the end. No, it was just the beginning as Joey kept fucking my wife. As long as she seemed to be enjoying and participating, my boss wanted to fuck. I was surprised, actually. Not really surprised that his cock was staying hard. I could understand that since he was inside his dream woman.

What was surprising to me was how much energy Joey seemed to have now as he kept moving those hairy hips of his and working that cock into my wife. I guess I should have known though, Joey was always a ball of energy at the company. Studying his body like this ******* and at close range, it was obvious now. Joey is more muscle than fat.

Not knowing what else to do, I kept pumping into Carole as she felt my cock go from soft and over time, back to hard. That load I had shot into Carole had been my largest ever I think. It had been a combination of feeling and seeing Carole's yummy shaved cunt while at the same time seeing my wife's married snatch being controlled, yes controlled by my boss.

The kissing. Joey kept kissing her, but by now I was beginning to wonder which of them, Joey or my wife was the instigator of each and every kiss. I would see Joey move his mouth closer to her, but at the same time her hand would appear to be pulling his head down. Then they would kiss, and again I could not tell who is kissing the hardest.

'Is my boss taking possession of her thoughts, her mind as he possesses her body,' I was thinking? The way it looked, my boss owned my wife now.

Angie came again, and still once more. She had never came that often, or that intensely with me. Now my wife was allowing Joey to do his thing. She was still a participant, but she appeared to be satisfied, or tired, or both.

She was just lying under him, holding him with her arms and legs, and answering his kisses with passion, but I could see that she had calmed down some.

To me, now that the fucking had been going on for so long, I was thinking that Joey is trying to wear out my wife's pussy the way it looks, or perhaps permanently fix in her mind what he has to offer compared to her husband.

That was what was happening I realized. Joey was molding my wife's vagina to permanently match his cock. Never again would it be able to wrap itself as tightly around my thinner cock like it had been doing all though our marriage.

And if a pussy has a memory, Joey was making sure that my wife's pussy would remember his cock because he was spending an extraordinary amount of time working his cock into her as he fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Five more, ten, fifteen minutes and more they fucked.

Her pussy was soaking inside from his load? It had not seemed to affect their pleasure, probably because of the exceptionally tight fitment between their organs.

Both Carol and I watched with opened eyes and mouths as my boss worked that cock into her, his ass moving from side to side or up and down and sometimes both at the same time. Joey was varying his speed, his movements, the angles at which he was fucking Angie.

He was exploring, probing, modifying, but no matter what he did to her pussy, my wife seemed to be enjoying it, almost out of her mind enjoying it as I heard her cumming in regular succession.

I was sort of matching Joey stroke for stroke as I fed my meat to Carole, but it was a token effort as I am sure that Carole, like me, was fascinated by the sight of what was happening to Angie's vagina. And in Carole's case, her face was right here, up close and personal.

Finally Angie said, “Oh Joey I need a break.' She giggled. “I have to go to the bathroom.” I watched as Joey gave her another lip lock kiss before pulling back, and his body no longer blocked my view as he moved to one side, her left so she could climb off the bed to her right.

Carole actually had to pull her head back out of the way in order to keep Joey from burying her face in the crack of his ass.

Her pussy, my wife's pussy that I cherished so much. I just had to see how it looks now. Fuck! It was unbelievable what he had done to Angie. I was shocked to see that my wife's normally red-headed pussy with the white skin underneath now looked all red and puffy.

All around my wife's inner lips, she looked red and swollen, and cum was dribbling out in a steady stream, evidence as to how much my boss had placed within her, As she weakly stretched out with her right leg to climb off the bed since Carole was down and to her left, I saw Angie's pussy open even more, and inside, she looked really red.

This was something I had never seen before, my wife's inner lips looking stretched like that and inside and deeper looking so red.

Was that redness, had it been caused by the friction created by the tight fit between them, or was it because my wife had been cumming so often and intensely? Not wanting to quit, and thinking that maybe I should stop in order to see what Joey and Carole might do, with each other, I was debating with myself. Should I pull out, or keep fucking?

With Angie now in the bathroom and squirting into the commode, Joey wanted more, and there was another woman on the bed. I try to kid myself that Carole had been hoping that Joey, having been sated by shooting into Angie's pussy a time or two would now be satisfied. But that was not the case.

With his cock still rigid, thick and long, he climbed off the bad and coming around beside me, looked down at the pussy my cock was still stretching but not as much as he could and pointing down at her, Joey smiled up at me.

My boss wants to show my girlfriend what he has done to my wife.

Without a word, I moved aside. Carole of course was under no obligation to allow Joey to enter her body, but she had been watching his cock from close up and for a long period of time and seeing how it stretched my wife and how it had made her reach orgasm, and then again, and again.

I talked to her about this a couple of days later, and I must say that Carole is not afraid to express herself, she told me that at that time, and during all the time before when Joey had first entered and was inside my wife, that she had resented him, almost hated him.

But that was before she had seen how Angie had been affected by his fucking. Now she wanted his cock. Joey no, his cock, yes.

I realized as I moved aside to allow Joey his space, that he would be dipping his wick into my cum. It was a small satisfaction, but nothing to make up for the damage he had done to my wife, maybe my marriage, and now is about to do to Carole.

Carole was very brazen, and did not hesitate to speak her mind, but it was all an act I was to learn.. “Oh, so now Joey you want to fuck me, do you? What was wrong with before when you were being so sneaky and rubbing my pussy lips? Why didn't you take me then?”

It was obvious to all that despite Carole's pretense at being offended, that she planned to fuck Joey and enjoy him fully.

“Carole,” Joey began with a confident air and ignoring the fact that I, Angie's husband, was right there and listening.

“I have been dreaming of fucking Angie for years . The fact that she is married to one of my employees and was therefore 'untouchable' made my desire to possess her even stronger. Fucking Angie would be the ultimate conquest, the ultiimate victory, and the fulfillment of one of my biggest fantasies. Tonight I saw my chance and took it.”

Hearing that, and feeling what Joey did at that moment, allowing the tip of his cock to touch her at the entrance to her vagina, caused Carole to let out a soft moan.

Joey went on talking to Carole about his conquest of my wife, even as he was about to enter Carole. Me? I didn't exist at the moment, it seemed.

He was right behind Carole now and was caressing her body with both hands as he moved his hips and allowed his cock to move up and down an inch in each direction through her wet lips. If he wanted to shove it in, there was nothing stopping him now.

“Angie is an excellent fuck. The best maybe, and her response to my manly cock was very inspiring. I would be very happy continuing with her. But now here you are. You may be equally hot Carole, your face is lovely, your body is fantastic, but you are newer and therefore you come second in my thinking. Please do not feel offended.”

It seemed that his 'explanation,' such as it was, was sufficient because Carole nodded and replied, “I guess I can understand that.”

Carole giggled as the touch of his cock became more of a push. Then she moaned as Joey began working his way into her. This time, instead of going in fairly fast as he had anxiously done with Angie, Joey took it slower.

My mouth probably wider than Angie's mouth had been when it had been wrapped around Joey's cock, I stared, fascinated at how different Carole's cunt looked with Joey's thickness opening her compared to how it had looked with me just seconds before.

I knew what he was doing. I had just pulled out and as he entered her, Joey was allowing Carole to feel each and every inch of his thick dick as it slowly enters and make comparisons in her mind as to how it feels after her having had my cock for so long.

Apparently it worked. He had no sooner entered Carole fully when she almost screamed it out. "Wait! I want to turn over."

On her back now, legs spread and looking up at Joey, I felt jealousy. I had not as yet fucked Carole in any position other than the doggy, and now Joey would be doing it, doing Carole on her back, and probably be getting to kiss her too.

Carole had made her comparison and in seconds Carole was moaning and had first her arms, and then her legs wrapped up and around his hairy body. As soon as he had entered her fully, Carole's lips were meeting his in a passionate kiss, and that first contact with those lips lasted for almost a full minute. During that minute Carole's hips had begun churning in an effort to feel Joey's cock from first one angle, and then another.

Then Carole said it, her first comment after Joey had succeeded in penetrating her. “Angie was right, You are a big-dicked bastard.”

Joey didn't respond vocally, but he took it as a compliment I know because he smiled down at her and began fucking her steadily.

Angie came out of the bath and was surprised to see how things had changed, and so fast. It seemed to be the right time for me to re-connect with my wife so I reached out for her. Angie sort of shocked me when she shook her head 'No' and sat down on the edge of the bed in order to watch as Joey fucked and stretched the cunt that my wife had not as yet, been able to eat.

My mind was reeling. Again it was three possible choices. My wife is refusing my attentions because she is mad at me because she thinks I set this up with Joey. Or, my wife is so turned on to Joey that she wants to save herself for him, or three, she is so turned on by Joey now that I have become insignificant to her?

Carole sensed rather that saw Angie beside her and held out her hand. Angie took it and they began holding hands, sharing in that way Carole's pleasure as Joey used his thick meat to pleasure Carole in ways she had never known.

I was shocked, and I was jealous at what I saw next. Angie moved in to kiss Carole, and after that kiss, Joey moved in close with his face, and they all three kissed simultaneously. They got into it so enthusiastically that at times I could even see their tongues hungrily reaching out for the touch of someone else's tongue.

My heart wa sinking. Joey had not only gotten my two women involved with him physically, it seemed, but mentally.

I wanted to mount my wife, but she acted as if, for now, she was worn out. Worn out that is, in her pussy. She would cuddle with me while we watched Joey with Carole, but fucking was out. Just like Joey with my wife, Carole was cumming, and regularly.

After Joey had crawled off Carole for a breather, Carole, surprisingly, tugged me up and over her. She had noticed my erection and felt that, since Angie did not seem to be taking care of me, she would. As I slid in, I was determined to do the best I could for Carole, but deep down as I went deep down, well, as deep as I could, into Carole, my heart was not really into it.

She felt looser than I remembered her from just minutes before, But dammit, while I was fucking Carole, I looked over to the edge of the mattress and saw that Angie was sucking Joey as he laid on his back, and the way it looked, she was really loving on his cock. For me, there had been no such action, but for Joey, my wife had been ready.

I tried kissing Carole, kissing while we fucked, but now I knew, I was playing second fiddle.

Angie's eating Carole would happen later that night, but by then Carole would be worn out from all the fucking we would do to her, both I and Joey, but mostly Joey as we gang-banged her. During that time span, maybe an hour, my wife was watching and never allowed me to come near her pussy with my stiff prick. A pussy I could see that continuously looked to be red and puffy.

At one point Angie and Carole took a bathroom break together. I had to continue to lie on the bed with my cock half hard and wait to see which woman would choose to come to me after they came out of the bathroom. I wanted to ask Joey, now that he had finally managed to be fucking my wife, what he thought, but I didn't dare.

Joey was on the other side of the bed, on his back, and slowly stroking his semi-erect cock. He was ready for more, and I figured now that he had fucked Carole, he would be going after my wife again.

Apparently the two women had some plans for the next round as they both came out, and climbed into the bed between Joey and I. The plan was, surprise surprise, for a little while I could have my wife back because she had gotten in next to me.

I had a little trouble getting hard with my wife. I am not sure why but it might have been the fear that now my wife would be making comparisons to Joey and I would be coming up short. Joey on the other hand had no such worries as I both heard and saw them fucking beside us, and he was giving it to Carole hard and fast.

With my cock half-hard, I watched Joey on top of Carole and tried to see the action, the intermingling between their genitals. Finally Angie decided that she too wanted to see, and we sat up together and getting down lower on the bed, we held hands and stared at Carole's pussy and what Joey was doing to it.

I got hard, but instead of laying my wife down I kept staring. Angie I don't think, cared because she neither said anything or reached for my body or any particular parts of it.

Carole had herself several cums and I think Joey had one more inside her. When Carole indicated to Joey that she was through for the night, Joey kissed her casually and as he slid up and out, his eyes locked on my wife's.

Fuck! I knew then and there that I should have been fucking my wife instead of watching. Now, once again, Joey was after her. But after her more than I could imagine. He got off the bed and standing there with his cock hanging still more than half erect and looking huge as he gave both girls another good look at it, he took Angie by the hand. Then with a smile, he gently tugged her up and off the bed.

I frowned. 'Now what?' Without asking me, my boss began leading my wife towards that open door that led into his own suite.

It really looked strange to see my tall and statueous wife, all naked and lovely, being led by the hand across the room by a short and very hairy man with a thick and dangling cock. Yes, even though it was mostly soft now and maybe only five inches long as it was hanging down, the thickness had never gone away.

I had this sinking feeling as I kept staring at my wife, trying to see if she actually wanted to go off and be alone with my boss.

Angie didn't even look in my direction. As Joey led my loving wife through the door, he gave me a look like, 'you wait here.' Yes, that demonstration of power once again. Angie was slightly behind him, I thought I could see a smile on her face, and I could see that it was she, not he that closed the door behind them.

I knew now. Fucking wise, they would probably not be able to do anything I had not already seen them do. But alone, they could kiss and talk, and say things that they could not do if her husband was there. Hell, the way Joey had been longing for my wife for so long, he might even express his love for her or something.

Maybe things were growing serious between them and my imagination went wild. Would my wife leave me for him? I didn't think so, but he did have all that money, and that cock.

I reached over for Carole, being careful to touch her on a 'neutral' part of her body, her shoulder. She shook her head 'No.' Carole no longer wanted to play, so instead all I could do with her was lay. So we laid together and I could hear my wife through that door, and it sounded like Joey had just begun.

Her moans continued for a long time. Every once in a while I thought I could hear my wife giggle and sometimes laugh.

It probably seemed like a natural thing for them to be doing, going off into the other room. To them it might seem that way. They would have each other, both getting some strange stuff so to speak, while I, Angie’s husband, would also be getting some strange stuff in the form of Carole.

It would be a case of the separate swap, with couples going off to be alone with one another.

But there was something wrong with this equation. Carole had already indicated to everyone that she was through, and besides, this was not a fair ‘trade.’ I was giving up my wife to be stretch-fucked some more by another man named Joey, while Joey was giving up…nothing.

I had provided not just one but two women for my well-hung boss to use and still to me, to abuse.

Joey, being my boss and in control of the company until if and when I could take over, had me over a barrel and he knew it. He had me over a barrel and was maybe keeping my wife, for the rest of this night, for himself. I was thinking it, but did not voice my thoughts out loud. ‘Please Angie, don’t do this. Give him a quickie and come back to me, please.”

I didn’t really want this, their being alone with one another. If I could see my wife being fucked, the only mystery was in what she might be thinking. If she was off with Joey and alone, everything would be a mystery. Will she just be giving, or will she also be taking? Will she be passive, or aggressive?

What will they be saying to one another? I knew Joey well enough to know that he would be pumpng Angie in more ways than one. He would be pumping her mind, fishing for compliments and comparisons between his cock and mine, and at the same time be pumping his cock into her time and time again.

Will Angie be telling him how much better the fucking is with him over her husband? Will the word ‘love’ enter the picture at any stage? Will they be making any secret plans to meet?

Besides the fact that they had seemed to spend too much time kissing considering that Angie, technically, did not belong to him, his fat cock had already put many miles of wear and tear on the pussy that I so loved, and Joey was not satisfied. It was obvious that once started, Joey was planning on having my wife at his disposal anytime it pleased him

There were still several positions they could try. I pictured them doing a 69 and wondered if it would happen. That is a favorite position with Angie and me, her on top and me under her.

In that position, the 69, I don’t even care if Angie is working hard at sucking my dick. I get off on just lying under her and using my fingers to open her lips and seeing inside. Her little pussy looks so lovely. I know that she likes it too when I do that because when I am opening her up over and over, it tugs on her clitoris.

Maybe I should correct that now after Joey has been inside her so many times. I will take out the word ‘little’ and write something new. Her pussy looks so lovely, despite the fact that I know it has been intimate with and known a log of flesh that is so much thicker than mine. I have to tug a little further out on her lips now to stimulate her clitoris because Joey’s cock has permanently modified the landscape.

Yes, there was all that physical fucking they could be doing. But doing it alone, they could hug, cuddle, kiss and talk, and say things that they could not do if her husband is there. Hell, the way Joey had been longing for my wife for so long, he might even express his love for her or something. Would my wife leave me for Joey? I didn't think so, but he does have all that money, and that cock.

Carole no longer wanted to play, so instead all I could do with her was lay. So we lay together and I could hear my wife through that door and the wall behind my bed. Apparently the two rooms were laid out in a mirror image, back to back beds against the wall and mirrors on the wall to boot.

It sounded like Joey had just begun his devouring of my wife’s body. Her moans continued for a long time and sometimes a moan would be accompanied by a giggle. Once in a while I could hear their voices but they were talking low and I couldn’t make any of it out.

I was thinking about those mirrors on the wall, his wall. I was wondering now if Joey had the lights on over there so they could both be looking in the mirrors to see how it was looking as he stretched her pussy.

Yes, Joey had the lights on. But more was happening than I could imagine. Angie didn’t tell me for a long time, several days after, but Joey got out his digital camera and took several shots of her naked, including her holding her red and raw pussy lips apart as he focused on her lower half, and then he got back and took photos of her entire naked body, smiling face included.

“What else did he take? Did he get any of the two of you fucking?” Angie wouldn’t admit it at first, but she eventually admitted that Joey had set the camera on a dresser and taken some fuck photos with the camera timer on.

Then Angie shocked me when she admitted that she had even made suggestions for some of the picture taking.

Now, when Joey thinks about fucking my wife, he has the actual images to look at.

Finally, making sure that Carole was sleeping, I got up and put my ear to the wall. It didn’t help a whole lot but I could sometimes hear my wife gasping and it sounded like she was doing it in conjunction with being pumped.

Fuck reader, whoever is reading this. Have you ever been in a situation where your wife is being loved on or physically fucked while you maybe hide and just listen? Maybe you didn't really want it to be happening? Your mind goes in all sorts of directions.

She was moaning, sometimes gasping, and at times, it sounded like, Angie was whimpering. What is he doing to my wife? I wiped a tear away and putting my ear to the wall, I listened. Sure enough after a couple of minutes I heard her climaxing.

You would think that I had orgasmed with her I realized as I felt my beating heart slowing down again. Angie had been quiet about this one, and I knew now that during this particular fuck Joey had switched from the physical fucking mode to the romantic, get into her mind while I pleasure her with my cock mode.

That was what I had been worried about and why I had not wanted the woman I loved to disappear behind a wall. It was quiet now, next door and I could visualize Angie cuddling up to Joey and sharing her mouth with his.

That's what I was thinking at the time, but now I think that quiet interlude when I couldn't hear anything was when Joey was taking the photos. They would have moved away from or further from the bed and further from the wall.

I looked down at the sleeping Carole with the face and body I had been lusting for when this evening had started. Now, lovely as she looked lying naked in my bed, Carole could have just been a lump of clay.

I wanted my wife, and there was nothing I could do. Tears in the corners of my eyes, I quietly crawled back into bed. Whatever else, I did not want Carole to awaken just now. I needed to be alone with my thoughts. And then, just as I was dozing off, I heard them. They had started fucking again.

In my mind as I was hearing that, I kept thinking of how this man, my boss, was wearing out the pussy that I loved so much and had married. What right did he have, does any man have, to use and abuse another man's wife with a huge cock that stretches and molds it into shapes it maybe should not be going into.

And on top of that, how was he affecting my wife's mind? Would she look at me differently in the future, and whenever we made love, would my wife be comparing in her mind, and I guess, with her pussy?

“Shit!” I said it perhaps a little too loud. Carole awakened slightly, and seeing me there on my back beside her, she moved over and laid her head on my chest. Acknowledging her, I wrapped an arm around her body and then strained my ears to once again listen and be tortured.

The fucking continued, but it was soft, quiet, and in my mind as I visualized them, romantic.

Me? I was lying there on my back with an erection. Though Carole had her head on my chest as she slept, she was useless for me for the time being. Finally, all was silent. I waited, but I never did hear the toilet flush next door. Apparently Angie was content to keep his cum inside her. I fell asleep with Carole still in my arms and never bothered to go and check on Angie.

For all I knew, Angie might have slid the latch into place between our two rooms, but I never tested the door. To be honest, I was afraid that she might have locked it, and I didn’t want to know.

Around six in the morning, I heard a thump. My eyes opened, and I could see through the edge of the curtains that it was getting light outside. Awake now, I listened. The thump had been from when their bed had hit against the wall behind my head. I listened and sure enough, they had started fucking again and I could hear my wife moaning.

‘What the fuck?’

I glanced at Carole, She was completely out, and as I crawled out of bed and placed my ear to the wall, I heard it. “Ooooh Joey, do it. That feels so good.”

Then she began sort of whimpering, and every once in a while she would let out a gasp. I had a vision in my mind of Joey lying full over my wife. Her legs were high and wrapped around his ass, and she was holding his head in her hands.

I was visualizing it. They were kissing madly while he was grinding his ass sideways, manipulating the walls of my wife's vagina and molding it to forever fit his huge penis. Each time I heard a gasp from her, I imagined that he was giving her a full thrust forward.

Every minute, every moment, every stroke into my wife, he was forever placing in her mind how thick, how long and thick his cock is

This, in a way, was even more erotic than seeing it happen. I had an erection, and seeing that Carole was still asleep, I kept my eye on her because I did not want her to catch me jerking off while I had my ear to the wall. I jacked off all the way to orgasm as I listened to my wife have one, and then another orgasm.

Apparently Joey, maybe not sure if he would ever get another chance, was squeezing every bit of physical pleasure he could from my wife before this trip ended. I could hear my wife moaning, and as I again crawled out of bed and placed my ear to the wall, I heard it. First she said a sentence or two that I couldn’t make out, and then her voice rose. “Ooooh Joey, do it” Giggle. “Your fucking fat cock feels so good.”

I kind of think my wife was wanting this just as much as Joey did. He was capable of giving Angie back to back orgasms, some people refer to that as multiple orgasms. Regardless, I had never been able to give Angie orgasms in multiple.

The melancholy mood I had been feeling had passed, for now. I was feeling both horny, and angry, both at the same time. Besides, I am sure, his working on her mind, Joey was using and abusing my wife’s pussy and making sure that the way his cock was feeling would be forever in her memory.

Like I've already said, this, in a way, was even more erotic than seeing it happen. But still, I wanted to see. I resolved then and there, if Joey was ever to fuck my wife again, I would only permit it to happen if I could record it on a disc.

I had an erection, and seeing that Carole was still asleep, I had jacked off, all the way to orgasm as I listened to my wife have one, and within a minute, still another orgasm. Both of them had been quiet, but I am sure, very strong.

Carole had gotten more sleep than me and awakened about the time my wife had finished fucking next door. We took a shower together, Carole and me. I washed her body but when I sort of ran some soapy fingers between her legs she sort of squeezed her legs together and commented that she was feeling a little bit tender down there.’

That kind of put a kibosh on some thoughts I was having of getting in a last quick fuck together. I think Carole read my mind or maybe it was because I had a hard on when she smiled, grabbed my cock and while wriggling it back and forth said, “We’ll have lots of time in the future.”

I think I let Carole know how firmly I felt about it when I made a combination demand/request. Of course in actuality I could make no demands on Carole, but I did have Angie, and I knew that Carole wanted Angie. “We really didn't have our time together so I’d like it if you don’t fuck Joey again until after you have been with Angie and me, uninterrupted for another night. Is that alright?”

She giggled. “I understand. Things went in a totally different direction last night. I want the same thing as you the next time we’re together.”

His wife, owned

My boss was really being nervy in the morning. Joey kept my wife with him until past eight-thirty. With that, and then her returning to our room and taking her shower and then her, Carole and I packing up to head for the airport, I never had a chance to talk to Angie about her night.

Actually we never could talk about it until we were home and alone. Then Angie told me that when she had first seen Joey in the room, actually, she said, changing it, when she saw his big cock and then above it his face, she thought that Joey and I had made plans for Joey to be fucking her.

She thought that I had unlocked the door to let him in beforehand, and that I had done it to make points with and please my boss and also so I could have Carole to myself.

It pissed her off mentally, she said, but already her body was having feelings of its own. With Carole eating her and then her being offered, no, rather she added, having his cock being ****** upon her, she decided to just go along rather than make a scene.

All the while she was fucking Joey, she said, it was in the back of her mind that how can my husband be allowing Joey to fuck me with a cock this long and thick?

I of course had explained to her about how Joey had ‘snuck’ in and that when I realized he was in the room I had directed him towards Carole. I had never intended for Joey to fuck Angie, I said, and especially after I saw his cock come out of his pants.

Joey had made the move towards Angie on his own, I told her, and then, I too had not wanted to make a scene and had left it up to her to decide.

Was I glad she had fucked my boss, Angie asked? I told her it had been both hurtful and exciting to see how she had been reacting to taking Joey, but all the time I had been wondering how this was going to affect our future when we had come back to our everyday life.

Her being alone with Joey in the other room, I explained, had really ‘torn me up inside.’

We are still waiting to see how it all shakes out.

Though she comes over from time to time and makes it with Angie and me, Carole fucks Joey fairly regular now. Yes, we had that threesome together first that I had requested, and whenever the two of them had not been pawing each other, I had been the center of attention.

I'd like to say that Carole seems to be quite happy with my cock, the size and how I use it, but right in the middle of a hot session between Carole and me, my wife commented: “He's not a big as Joey but he knows how to use it, doesn't he?”

Carole course had responded positively, but that part, 'he's not as big as Joey but....' bothered me.

How is that working out, Carole fucking Joey as well as me? Carole has never come out and said it in front of me, but Angie has told me privately that Carole loves taking his thick prick.

Turns out that Carole tells Angie some things not intended for me to hear, and then tells me things not intended for Angie. Carole has warned me that Joey is still hot for Angie. She confessed that she knows Joey would much prefer Angie over her, but she still likes fucking him.

She said that sometimes when Joey is fucking her, Joey actually asks her if Angie has said or asked anything about him. He also has hinted to Carole that he would love to have her and Angie together sometime, just the three of them.

He even went so far as to ask Carole if she could arrange it. Get my wife out so they can ‘go shopping’ or something, and then the two of them come to his place. Carole said that as much as she would like to experience that, the three of them going at it, that she will never do that to me.

I of course have not voiced Joey’s desires to my wife, and Carole has promised not to convey Joey’s wishes to her. I don’t know how attached or attracted my wife is to Joey, but it is obvious that Joey has it big time, or maybe I should say big cock, for my wife.

Angie? She has denied any thoughts of fucking Joey again, but I have seen Joey and her exchange looks. And then too, Angie doesn’t seem to mind it when Joey squeezes her ass, like at the company picnic, as long as he does it when no one is likely to see, other than me. I guess she doesn’t care if Joey does it in front of her husband.

Just in case, I have told Angie that if it happens, their fucking, I am laying down two rules.

One, she can’t sneak behind my back.

Two, if it happens, I make a movie.

You know how Angie replied? She said that so far Joey has not tried openly to get her to fuck him again, but she knows that it is just a matter of time. For now, Carole might be keeping him happy.

Angie said that when my boss makes his request or maybe demand, that she will not try to get out of fucking Joey. She said that as a matter of fact she is looking forward to it and has been wondering why Joey has not gone ahead and taken what now belongs to him.

My wife said when it happens, when they fuck again, I can just sit there and record the action so that she can give her full concentration to Joey and not have to share her time with me.

She even went so far as to say she would enjoy seeing me sitting ‘over there’ and beating off while she is getting fucked. When I expressed my concerns over being ‘left out,’ she said that we could fuck later while we watch the movie together.

Angie finished that discussion by saying that she wants to make the movie because she is curious to see how it looks while Joey is stretching her cunt so deliciously. Yes, she used the vulgar word ‘cunt’ to refer to her pussy. I guess Joey had used the c word with her several times while they were alone and fucking and now she likes the term.

I knew that Joey has a vulgar mouth sometimes, but apparently, with my wife, he had used all those words I had heard him using behind the scenes at work, but with my wife the same words had been used affectionately.

One word he had used was ‘snatch.’ I had never used that word with Angie, but the other night when we were making love, I prefer to call it making love now with Angie, she had said something like; ‘Fuck my snatch.” When I asked her where she had gotten that word, she replied, “From Joey.”

Apparently being alone with my boss in his motel room from maybe one to around eight in the morning had left a lasting impression in my wife's mind.

Just now, today, Angie said that she has this fantasy, of going into Joey’s office by surprise, giving him a short blow job long enough to get him up and then sitting on his cock with her skirt up and facing and riding him in his chair while I sit on the floor behind her and film the action. I have been thinking of allowing it to happen.

Only trouble is, she says that since their faces would be together, they would be doing a lot of kissing. I don’t know about that. His cock in her I want to get on video and see if the bright red color her lips turn with him will show up on the screen. The kissing part I’m not so sure about. I do have this jealous streak.

It wasn't until much later that I realized, Joey had been wearing his pencil all during that night, and he still had been acting as the boss. So far as I know, he has not made any attempt at getting Angie into bed again. But I know it is just a matter of time. He grabs her ass in front of me sometimes, and pretty soon he will be grabbing the rest.

I love her so much, that little wife of mine. But our marriage, nice as it was, has been changed and though I'm getting more sex than ever, there's still something missing, something I used to have.

Readers, Here's an add on for that story.

His boss spreads the cheer.

Meanwhile: Joey has invited his longtime high school buddy Jerry over for drinks and…

“Hey Joey, let me see those photos you were telling me about. I see you have a bunch. Hey what the fuck! Shit, these are of Angie Amato! Son of a bitch. Fuck, these are nice. So that’s what Angie looks like in the buff.

When did you take these? You took them didn't you? In Las Vegas? I knew you took Tony and Angie with you but how did you get her...? What? She offered when you pulled out your camera? Fuck!

Her face is fabulous and I knew she has a nice bod but that is better than nice. Fuck what a pair of tits, and that pussy is sweet with that red hair. I love the way you can still see her white skin through that bush. Is that the way her pussy always looks, with the inner lips big and red like that or did you...?

Ha! I like that. You made her pussy all red like that. I love it. Her lips get even redder in color when she cums? I'd like to see that.

Shit this one is even better. I can't believe you got her to just lie there and pull her pussy open with her fingers for your camera. Looks like a tight little fucker...Yeah she's grinning real nice for the camera. Oh yeah, I can see that now, she was looking straight at you.

Joey you devil. Fuck, I'm already getting a hard on seeing these. What? You got more than just photos of her alone?

Hey, let me see those…Fuck! That’s your prick in her? Let me see another…Yeah, that’s your face alright. Shit Joey, I didn’t know you are hung real wide like that. This photo, let me find it again...this one with her fingers pullng it open. Did you take that before you stuck your cock in her?

No? She took it and it still looked like that afterward, so small?. It was a struggle at first but she learned to love your cock? And you say she couldn’t get enough.

Fuck, if her husband knew he would shit. What? Tony knows? What's that? He knew how wide your cock is? He saw it before you even put it in and he still let you do it? You moved around him and laid down beside her? She didn't know at first and then, after feeling and seeing your cock she went for it? Fuck that is wild.

Does Tony know about these photos? You don't know, but Angie might have told him. For hours you had her alone in the other room?

Fuck I need to know. What size is Tony's cock? Did you see it? Little you say, just average. I guess she got quite a surprise then when you first gave her your prick. She never saw it until you had it partway into her mouth? Her eyes were wide? I can imagine…Tell me the story about how you...”

And then Jerry sat grinning and staring at the photos as he heard the story as Joey went back to the beginning and told him how he had managed to get himself into the hotel room without being invited and what had happened from that point on.

“Fuck that is one wild story. Can't believe you went around Tony while he was fucking Carole and moved on up to his wife. And then she was allowing you to feel her tits back and forth and all the while she was kissing and didn't realize it was you?

Shit, Tony must have really been turned on to let you do that. Oh, maybe he was afraid to stop you. That's possible.

You've been wanting to tell me because I am the only one you can trust. I can dig it. We've been friends too long for me to ever betray your trust.

That Carole chick. Is she still available? You've fucked her already since you came back from Vegas? Got any photos? She won't pose. Too bad. You say she likes big cock since she had yours and might be available for a threesome sometime in the future. Let me know man and I'll be right over.

You've already mentioned me to Carole and she said she would consider a threesome? Tell me again about her body. Better than Angie's if big is considered to be better. Well, I always did like big tits.

She's keeping her pussy shaved for you? Fuck, I've never had a shaved pussy. Now tell me more about Angie.

A shaking of head and a big grin as more photos are being offered. “I can’t believe Angie is taking your fat prick. Fuck look at that, how red and stretched her pussy looks and how she is smiling. Are you going to fuck her again? Not since Vegas but anytime you want?”

There was more studying of the photos. “You’ve got her coming over alone to your house day after tomorrow for the first time? You left it up to her if she wants Tony to know she is coming over, but you think she'll be keeping it a secret.”

A moment’s thought. “Think I could fuck her too?”

“You own her now and she’ll do as you say. Fuck Joey, that could be a fantasy come true. Right now at least you own her. She's special and you are hoping to still keep her around once Tony takes over as president? I can dig that.

Hell yeah I’ll come over and take the photos, and then as soon as you get off, I’ll get on. Looking at these photos my cock is not quite as wide as yours but it’s longer. You know, I'd kind of like to get my dick into Angie before you do since you're so wide. Oh, that's what you were thinking too. Great!

Between the two of us we’ll send her home with a smile on her face as wide as your cock. Yeah, O.K. I’ll be here at one thirty. Got it, I park my car in back before she gets here at two so she won't know I'm here until she comes inside.

Fuck man, I've got a hard on. Mind if I take these photos with me to jack off to?

I can’t take them home, too risky but I can jack off now? O.K. Aaaah, do you plan to watch? You do? Do it with me as we talk about the photos and what we are going to do to her Thursday? Fuck yes I’ll do it since it is Angie we are talking about.

I'll pull it out now...

You have two more photos? Let me see them. Shit, look at that cum pouring out of her cunt. Looks like you really worked her over. My cock is already rock hard! See? Watch as I stroke this mother... Shit, I think it's getting even bigger.

Aha! Your cock is coming out now. Yeah, fuck Joey, that prick of yours is pretty thick. Let me put mine alongside yours....man you've got a fat mother. But mine is not exactly skinny. Look at this how I can press into your pubic hair and your cock just hangs out there in space. Like I said, longer, nine inches worth of better than average in width cock.

“Shit, I haven't even started jacking and I'm already about to cum. I'm going to pick a photo....Yeah, this one of your cock in Angie's cunt and the way it shows her lips being stretched so wide.

No, wait. Maybe I'll use this one because her face shows too.

Since we're right here comparing I'm going to jack off and if you'll let me, I want to rub my head against yours and then cum right on top of the fat head of your cock. That's right, let them be touching one another.

There. Doesn't that feel good, my hard cock against yours? Fuck I can feel the warmth coming from your cock. No, I've never done this with a man but did it a couple of times in Boy Scout camp. How old? I don't know, around 13. Yeah, my cock was bigger than those other kids, and one was older than me.

If you want the truth, that older kid, he let me fuck him in the ass. Claimed he wasn't gay but he liked pretending that he was a girl as he took me in the butt. Yeah, I came in him, really hard.

I was afraid you'd ask that. Yeah, I let him do it back, but by then I had already shot my load so it probably didn't feel as good to me when he first went in as it did to him when I fucked him. Of course he came in me. I have to admit though, that opened my eyes, because until then I didn't know if other kid's cocks throbbed like mine does when I cum.

Fuck Joey, how did you know? Yeah, when I felt him stroking into me and then cumming I got real hard again and he jacked me off at the same time he was cumming and we came almost at the same time.

Yeah, he did what they call 'the reach around.' Fuck man don't laugh at me, I was only 13 and he was maybe 15.

Yeah, I had a bigger cock, mostly longer and that was a good feeling to know that.

Yeah, now they're touching. I know, it sounds sick, but you hold a photo and do the same with me. Let's get the subject back to Angie. If you want, I could jack your cock while you jack mine.

It's alright, we know we're not gay. Look at that. I've got my dick head on top of yours and you can still see both sides of your head behind mine. This fucking cock of yours is really thick. No wonder Angie likes it so much.

Yeah, feels good doesn't it? Shit Joey your cock is big around in the shaft too. Be sure to keep aiming my cock over the top of your head if I start to cum first.

(Heavy breathing) Cum on my cock if you want to. I'm getting close...After I cum you switch them over and put yours on top. I've never done this but I am thinking that when that warm cum hits your cock and vice-versa it is going to feel really good.

Aha! You picked the one of Angie holding her pussy open. Yeah, you use that one and I'll....it's cumming! Aaaaaaaah shit. Keep jacking! Aaaaa aaaah I'm still cumming. Pant pant. Fuck that was a load. I not only came on your head, it got....Oh yeah, you're cumming too.

Fuck! Your cum feels hot rather than warm. Yeah, that's because it's hitting on the outside.
Shit Joey your cock feels so hard right now. I can feel it throbbing in my palm.

Damn your cum feels really hot! Pant pant, shit man you not only covered my head, that shit got all the way up my shaft and into my hair. Damn man, you really coated my pubic hair, and all my cum got to do is run over your head and onto the floor.

(Laughter) Yeah, starting from out here and hitting my hair that means your cum can still shoot out nine inches or more.

Whew fuck that was good. O.K. Joey. (Letting go of each other's cocks) This was nothing gay you understand. We had photos of Angie to use and we both are going to fuck her till she can't walk day after tomorrow.

Fuck no I don't feel guilty. I've never done anything like this before either, not as an adult, but it sure felt good.

Fuck Joey I never thought of that. Yeah, go ahead and drain your dick on mine, that's right. Look at that mess you made. Now me. I've probably got some cum lurking in there too. Here it comes, all over that fat head of yours again. One more stroke, another dribble.

I just thought of something Joey. This jacking off together was a dress rehearsal and we were undressed. Yeah, let's save it up now till Thursday and we both can drop some big loads in her.

Do you think she could take one in the ass while the other nails her pussy? You never tried but you think she's still a virgin in the ass? Could be interesting to try. Now let me clean up and I'll be getting out of here, and then I'll be back at one thirty on Thursday.”

Thursday. Angie owned by two men.

Angie was looking back and forth from Joey to Jerry, and her eyes and mouth were wide in dis-belief.

*“You want me to fuck Jerry first?”*

Jerry was older than her husband Tony, but closer to Angie in age then Joey was. She had always considered Jerry, the times Angie had seen him at Joey’s, to be rather appealing, but she had never, would never…and now comes this.

Angie had entered Joey's house with a big smile and been greeted by Jerry in the hall.

Angie was frowning, and then the frown became a slight smile when without saying a word, Jerry opened his fly and using one hand to hold his pants open while the other dug in and pulled it out, he ******* nine full inches for Angie’s viewing pleasure. Nine inches of thicker than her husband cock.

Upon seeing Angie drive up, Jerry had gotten his cock ready. Angie, upon being greeted in the hall and seeing his cock being whipped out, knew without asking that Jerry already knew what she had done and planned to be doing.

On the fourth day back from Las Vegas, she had driven to Joey’s house, and Jerry had been waiting along with Joey.

Angie was about to protest doing this, taking not just one but two men behind Tony's back when Joey said; “Jerry’s already seen the photos from the hotel.”

“I figured you’d show him since you two are so close.” She looked again at Jerry and his cock and licked her lips. “I guess in that case there’s no reason not to…”

“Go for it baby,” said Joey. “First Jerry before you get stretched by me and then the three of us.”*

“Wow. I guess maybe I can manage this, at least I sure hope so,” Angie said smiling as she moved closer to Jerry and reaching out as he unbuttoned her blouse, she gave his long shaft a feel by tugging back on the foreskin until the head was revealed.

Who was the most excited as they each felt the other? Jerry with his hands finally on her lovely breasts, or Angie with two hands wrapped around a long shaft? Hard to say.

Angie saw the camera in Joey’s hand, and though she might not have wanted photos to be taken, she said nothing as tugging on his cock; she led Jerry over to the king-sized mattress. Jerry, as Joey had before him, was finally getting to fuck the lovely little wife that he too, had fantasized on.

Best of all perhaps, she is willing to have photos taken.

"OK Jerry," Angie said as she laid back on the mattress and raising her hips, allowed Jerry to pull her panties down. "You'll be my third man ever, and I've heard the third time is a charm."

He had planned this differently, but now, unable to wait, Jerry excitedly climbed onto the bed and got between her legs with his trousers down to his ankles. As he entered, Angie felt deliciously tight as he had dreamed, and when he buried that nine inches, Angie groaned with pleasure.

Jerry was not an employee of Robustelli Food Distributors. but he had met Angie more than once at social gatherings. Once he had even managed to hug her and feel her breasts against his stomach.

That innocent hug had led to their dancing together to one song, and Angie in turn had felt something firm pressing up against her, all the way from her groin to her stomach and she had known then that Jerry might have a long one.

Now, this woman he had fantasized on, even to the point of masturbating while thinking of her, was his to enjoy. Finally.

Angie had not fantasized over Jerry, but now, she realized as she felt that long shaft tugging at her, there had always been something there.

And Jerry kissed her, oh how he kissed her because secretly, he was in love with Angie. She responded in kind, but the love was not there, yet.

“Oh shit Jerry. That’s really deep!” They both in unison had placed a pillow under her ass. But as Angie raised her legs high around him, Angie still managed to take his length, and at one point possibly made Joey jealous because she seemed to be enjoying Jerry so much.

With his pants still around Jerry's ankles, they fucked until she climaxed. Then, taking a moment while his shiny from pussy juice cock bobbed and weaved in the air while Angie smiled and stared, he stood up to get his pants the rest of the way off.

Now Jerry could really give it to her as he got up onto his knees. Angie was crying now as she had two more good orgasms with Jerry, and then she directed Jerry as to how she wanted him to cum in her.

“That’s right Jerry.. Use those long strokes I like so much. No! Don’t speed up. Keep going slow so that when you cum I’ll be able to feel your long cock doing all that throbbing inside me. Yes yes, that's it! I can feel your cock throbbing all the way along...oooooooh.”

She began giggling. "When you cum, you really cum, don't you?"

"It's you Angie. I've been saving it up."

"Ever since we danced that one time?"

"You remembered? What else do you remember about that dance?"

"You had a hard on. I could feel it from my pussy clear up to my belly button."

"You knew? Why didn't you say something? Maybe take your chance?"

"I was a faithful wife then, never having been really fucked until Joey." She winked. "And then you."

Then, perhaps wisely, Angie reached out for Joey’s hand, looked into his eyes and smiled and she would continue to hold it while Jerry continued to fuck her. Jerry had been craving Angie for so long and was so hot for her that his cock barely softened before he began his round two.

"Fuck Angie. You've got the best face, the best body, with the nicest pussy I've even enjoyed." As Angie sighed and returned his kisses, Joey waited patiently as he sat on the edge of the bed and watched every move they made.

Fortunately, though he had not fucked Angie since Las Vegas, Joey was willing to wait for his friend to finish.

Jerry spent another ten minutes kissing Angie and giving her those long slow strokes before shooting his second load and allowing Joey to take over. In the meantime Angie had enjoyed another orgasm of her own.

Several photos had been taken, with more to come.

They took a long break and staying naked the entire time, enjoyed the healthy meal that Jerry had brought along of fruits, cheeses, crackers and wine. Angie even poured some wine into Jerry’s foreskin while Jerry used the fingers of two hands to keep pulling the skin up over his cock head to form a bowl and then drank the wine.

This of course ended up with Angie giving a blow job. What a set of photos Joey got of that blowjob. Angie with her mouth fully over the head, her two small hands wrapped around his shaft with some cock left over.

Before the afternoon was out, Angie would end up taking most and then all of that long cock in her ass while having Joey stretching her in the front. Claiming his 'right of first claim,' Joey had tried going into her ass first and failed. He was just plain too wide for her.

It would take several minutes of trying and globs of KY in order for Jerry to accomplish this, and the only way they could manage was for Angie to be fully mounted on Joey and holding still while Jerry ****** his cock into her from behind while he stood on the floor behind them.

The fit was already incredibly tight with Joey in there, and he was pushing out her walls so far that Jerry had to work hard to make it work. Each time he tried to stroke after entry, the tightness of the fit around Joey would force Jerry’s cock out.

Finally, Jerry tried burying himself as deep as possible and that is how they managed to accomplish an impossible fuck. Jerry stayed deep and by taking short strokes managed to bring Angie along with himself to an intense orgasm.

Then, as soon as Jerry started to soften, the still tight fit ****** his cock out. Out it popped, out of Angie’s lovely ass, along with a big blob of fresh and hot Jerry cum. Immediately Angie began pumping fast because she had sensed that Joey was there as well. Joey groaned loudly as he thrust his hips up off the bed, pushing himself deep into Angie as his orgasm spewed forth.

Again, as another cock left her body, fresh and hot cum oozed out of another orifice. They got it all on DVD because Joey had also set up a movie camera.

If Angie was married and a faithful wife, one would never know it based on how she was reacting to and enjoying her threesome with two men not her husband.

A problem might be developing as they enjoyed each other’s bodies, the three of them. Angie was sensing Jerry’s love for her and was thinking of maybe returning it. Of course Joey could never know, nor could Bill.
This day, and on occasion, other days to come would remain a secret from her husband, and for safety reasons, from Carol as well.

Joey still acted like he owned her, which he did. For the time being, Angie was his only outlet, and every time he had Angie in bed, he fucked and fucked and kissed and fucked and she would fuck and kiss back with enthusiasm. But almost without fail, those sessions left her pussy feeling sore.

And now Jerry had become a factor. Joey wanted her on Thursdays, and now, unknown to Joey, Jerry wanted to schedule a weekday with her. At the same time, her husband still wanted threesomes with Carol, which she also wanted.

The trouble was, in addition to all that, Tony still wanted to fuck Angie two or three nights a week. Ever since this had all started in Las Vegas, Tony seemed to have turned into some kind of sex fiend.

Three cocks a week, some of them repetitive, plus Carol.

Somehow, it seemed, Angie was going to have to go out of her way to find time for herself. Maybe somewhere out there was a man that she could meet who would just want to sit and talk, maybe cuddle just a little, and every great once in a whlle she might fuck him to keep him around, so they could talk.

Last edited: