• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My brazilian wife

• Thread starterD9inho
  • Start date

D9inho

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2010
with her lover.

do u like?

i have many more pics... thank you please:)

cant even see her, so how can we like her....

more pics

i hope this helps

Like?
Sure!
Pics...
More!
:cool:

more...

please tell me what you would do to her?

I would invite two or three well hung men over to help her with her first GB!

Would she enjoy that, maybe some BBC? :cool:

Does she share your fantasy?
If she does, you are almost there... ! :cool:

Love those legs, let see em spread and waiting for here lover.

waiting for her lover(s)

are there any who would like to be her lover hopefully loverS?

Very hot lady! Does she fuck other guys?

yes. she does.

Im an official cuckold. she has fucked 3 guys since september 2008. She has a steady boyfriend right now.

More pics

I'm a bull myself. I would love to see more pics of her. Where you from?

D9inho said:
please tell me what you would do to her?

Where to start???

Soft and willing mouth. Rounded, squeezable boobs. Silky smooth thighs that will be even smoother on the inside. Hot, sexy look. 3 holes that I can fill in turn with my hard, white cock.

Do you get to watch, participate, clean up - or just hear her stories afterwards?

@ Drey 60 - Thank you , Bulls are great ;)

We are currently in Toronto. I am an indian guy and i met her while we were both attending an english course here in 2006. She often goes back to her hometown , right now is one of those times = ( , but perhaps she's out fucking getting good cock :D

@ Greymaster - Thank you!!! i agree. Well i have never participated in anything that involved one of her bulls but she always finds ways to involve and humiliate me. Im so lucky , cause i know she genuinely cares avout me but also understands my need to be cucked.

So D9, is her BF in Toronto, or does she keep one in Brazil too?

Are her BF's well endowed?

This girl looks like she needs more that one big cock to keep her happy! :cool:

D9 does she desire several BFs and if so do they all have to be local to Toronto

D9inho said:
@ Greymaster - Thank you!!! i agree. Well i have never participated in anything that involved one of her bulls but she always finds ways to involve and humiliate me.

Great :) Sounds like an ideal candidate to give you a phone call while I'm balls deep insider her. She can describe for you what she's feeling, and the act of doing that will make her more horny.

I'd hold the phone a little distant from your ear - I'm about to make her squeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :D

she is the goddess of beauty

i want to see her bare ass once plz

You have a very hot Brazilian wife....man!

I would luv 4 u to bring her to FL. "To visit and old friend". I'd take u guys out. Give her all the attention until u become just a prop in the room. Then I would slowly bring her around. Get her aroused. Then we would excuse ourselves, and leave u sitting waiting for our return. IN THE A.M. Don't worry the couch is comfy. My dick is big, but my Porsche, basketball court, squash room, pool, and theatre will make yours seem weee the bit smaller. She'll dig it.