• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Brother in Law

• Thread starterAnabolicFrog
  • Start date

AnabolicFrog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
When my wife was younger her father was in the forces, her mother re married and was out at Coffee mornings and other wives functions, The Father was mostly away on exercises as they were called then.

Which left my wife and her younger step brother to entertain themselves, They used to play about the usual kids things touching and examining each other eventually he was the one who took her virginity front and back and introduced her body to his friends on the camp,eventually most of the kids had my wife and a few soldiers.

Eventually we met, She loved to humiliate me telling me stories about her childhood and how her brother took her virginity, she continued to see most of the Army Kids when they returned to the UK making it clear that they would be fucking her, she went to quite a few parties on her own returning well used.

Now to return up to date, her Mother has had a minor operation, her brother and my wife decided to spend a week visiting her in Yorkshire and seeing the sights.

My brother in law booked a double room in a hotel for him and his sister, They go sight seeing together during the day, Visiting their mother early evening and returning to the hotel for dinner.

The hotel has a night club where my wife and her brother go dancing every night after dinner, my wife has in the past had many black lovers and dances accordingly.

My wife phoned me yesterday morning laughing and said because they left the nightclub late they had decided to have breakfast in their room,

The waiter brought the breakfast into the room whilst she was in the bathroom, she returned to the bedroom completely naked,******* the waiter was there, her brother said the waiter was eyeing the love bites on her boobs and arse.

My brothers wife phoned me last night and told me that her husband and my wife were thinking of extending their stay for another week, My sister in law is under the impression that they have two separate rooms.

My brother in law has been working in Oman for the past fifteen years, his wife never liked the Ex Pats life style where as my brother in law and my wife are used to it from their childhood in Army camps.

He is going to Qatar at the end of the month, A different contract his wife is staying in the UK.

He suggested that my wife goes with him for a couple of months holidays, the other Ex Pats will think she is his girl friend, the Ex Pats in Qatar are renown for their lifestyle and he needs some one who he can pass around to the others.

My wife thinks its a great idea and has already got the visa in her passport and has had the inoculations.

It is bad enough my wife screwing all her ex army school friends, but sleeping with her step brother again and going to Qatar with him as his girlfriend for a holiday.

There is no point in me saying anything.

My wife has always done what she wants, when she wants and with who.
But I am sure she will enjoy humiliating me with every little detail as she normally does.

:feedback:

This is whack

Last edited by a moderator:
I got lost

Yes mhall, it does. Or maybe you are just plain pathetic.

mmm. Perhaps if your response was in English, I could respond. I was merely stating a fact. If that makes me "plain pathetic" in your mind, so be it - but a response of "Yes, it does" makes little sense.

Users who are viewing this thread