• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Buddies Know...

• Thread starterlnohhnvm
  • Start date

lnohhnvm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 26, 2019
About 30 years ago, I'm out, one night, with three of my buddies one. One of them, out of the blue, asked me if i knew what my wife was doing.

FYI, we were not living together at the time, although we still did things as a couple & as a family, occasionally.

Evidently, one of her lovers told one of his buddies who then told one of the guys we both knew & that is how it got back to me.

I very calmly said we are not living together, she has her friends & i have mine. She is free to do what ever she wants. I don't own her.

I was surprised that i had no emotional reaction to his question. i felt no different than if he had asked where i had lunch that day.

Of course, back then i had never heard of a HW or a cuck. Now that i do know i find myself not caring who knows what we do.

I know there is a great deal of angst, in this LS about others finding out about our secrets. Has anyone had the same reaction that i did & can you explain how you did feel?

I would also like to hear from the ladies how they feel about others becoming aware & if any of them share my lack of concern.

Before anyone mentions it, our kids we in mid to late teens & my buddies families & mine did not overlap. Ever though, these were strictly my friends, they occasionally were in my wife's company.

Thanx,
Pete

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
lnohhnvm said:
About 30 years ago, I'm out, one night, with three of my buddies one. One of them, out of the blue, asked me if i knew what my wife was doing. FYI, we were not living together at the time, although we still did things as a couple & as a family, occasionally. ....... I very calmly said we are not living together, she has her friends & i have mine. She is free to do whatever she wants. I don't own her. I was surprised that i had no emotional reaction to his question. i felt no different than if he had asked where i had lunch that day.
Thirty years ago was a while back. Anyway — your reply, that you didn't own your wife, would have been appropriate under any circumstance. And, since you and your wife were not living together (in the same town, I gather), it sounds like you were effectively divorced or heading in that direction. So, your lack of emotional response to your friend's question was completely understandable and appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread