• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my chastity cucky compared to my bull

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date

Kirstielovescock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
well i took this picture monday and i have to say cucky was very embarrassed hehe

Attachments

• IMG-20120917-00199.jpg
    IMG-20120917-00199.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 936
Love this pic. Did you let cucky out after your Bull fucked you?

thanks

thankyou, no he never comes out now apart form once a week to give his teenyweeney a proper wash but thats cold water and i am their.
that pic isnt even my bull rock hard, hes prob got a couple more inches on that when hes excited yet alex dosent fully fill his cb6000s.

xxx

If you want to keep him locked up for extended periods of time, I would suggest a metal chastity device. You don't have to let him out for cleanings nearly as often. I have been locked up for the last 35 days without any type of release.
You can find a few here
Chastity Devices | Mature Metal

mybuttplug said:
If you want to keep him locked up for extended periods of time, I would suggest a metal chastity device. You don't have to let him out for cleanings nearly as often. I have been locked up for the last 35 days without any type of release.
You can find a few here
Chastity Devices | Mature Metal

Thankyou very much, been looking into a custom metal device as he's only 1 and a half inches long when he's soft so really want somthing a lot smaller than cb6000s.
May aswell get his cock removed
I wish lol

Would they do a custom size small enough ? When iv looked into it before I couldn't find anyone to make one small enough.

Xx

great pic Kristie xx/oo you are a lucky girl :} pease keep us informed and those sweet pics cummin xxxx/ooo

I am a very lucky girl, I have a brilliant life partner and a brilliant sex partner lol xx

great post if your going metal get one made out of 316 stainless steel. i hope he sucked your bull hard for you started and clean up after.

Thanks for the advise, I haven't got him to blow the bull yet, what should I say to the bull? He's never really said anything about that before but I wouldn't mind watching that xxxx

tell your bull that it will show the full control you two have over your cucky and it not gay as cucky is not see as a man with that lock up little toy.

I dunno what he will say to that lol, anything abit more casual I could say to bring it up? X

start with making cucky clean you after sex and them talk about making cucky clean your bull and how hot it would make you to see cucky under that control. tell cocky he will get to cum after he suck of you bull the 1st time or he could have your pussy foe one night only before being locked up

and alway play with cucky cage when chatting about it in time the thought of sucking his master big cock for you will play on his mind and make hime horny for it even more
good luck

I'm gonna do that later then, was texting bull earlier tho and he dosnt sound like he wants to. Very straight man lol xxx

keep planting the seed and in time he will and may ever take cocky ass if your what. i was very straight before i meet my wife, it has take her sum time to make me what i am today

Nice picture Kirsty. Hope your black lover gives you all the pleasure you need xx

thankyou, yes he sure does, had a session with him today and my hole is soooo sore i cant even take cucks little willy hehe

xxx

how do i match up against your bulls

picture.php

most impressive genitalia

greyvalley said:
how do i match up against your bulls

picture.php

you don't look as thick as my bull, prob a bit shorter but my bull is stupidly big lol.
couldn't say for definitely without seeing it in person though :p
very nice looking penis! hehe

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread