My Cheating Fiancée

• Thread starterBlankName
  • Start date

BlankName

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2016
So hi guys, I made an introduce yourself about a week ago and planned to make my main post sooner than i this but my mind has been all over the place and I just haven't known how to approach this. Tonight I have been having a few drinks and decided i wanted to get this off my chest and let someone else know.

I'll get the juicy part out of the way first, my Fiancée is cheating on me. We have been together since school 10 years (ME15Her16), only recently have I had the money to propose to her and pull of the wedding that not only she would want but what I wanted for her, so Last year I proposed and we decided 2017 would be the right time as some family on both sides struggle with money and we though it would be easier for them all to save over 2 years instead of just 1. Anyway enough about that for now.

About 4 months ago I started to notice a change in her behavior, her Mon,Tue,Wed turned into 12 hour shifts. For the first 2 weeks i did't really think much because it was common for her to do extra hours, especially when someone had quit work, which is what I had been told at the time. After those first 2-3 weeks she started going to the gym after work on these nights, again noting to out of the ordinary for her as she usually going to the gym after work on these days anyway, This meant it was close to 23:00 before she was getting home, 3 days a week! Not something i could do but she is in good shape so I didn't question anything.

Sometime around the middle of September i was using facebook on her phone(I don't have facebook) to check out some of my old friends from school. I don't know why but before I gave back her phone i checked her messages and recent calls. Her messages showed nothing out of the ordinary but i noticed the same call been made/received around 17:00 on Mon/Tues/Wed along with a bunch of other times during the week.

I wrote a whole lot of stuff here but deleted it because i don't want to bore you with the shit that i went through to get to the "sauce" if you will(to shorten it all down to one sentence, i seen dirty messages between her and this number). A few days before Halloween I found out she is fucking a taxi driver, specifically a taxi driver that we both know well as we have been using their firm for the past 3 years. One night I seen them kiss in his car outside our house. It took me week to see for real but eventually i caught her red handed.

The first few weeks i was devastated, not wanting to say anything for fear she would leave me straight away. In the evenings i would cry some times because i knew she was with another man while i sat at home making her dinner. She seemed to act perfectly normal around me, if i didn't know what was happening it would be impossible to tell from her demeanor that she was fucking another guy.

I spent that first month+ crying to myself in bed with what was happening to me, then one night a few weeks back i was masturbating, I don't know why but i started thinking about my Fiancée and this guy fucking. I thought about them fucking in all sorts of positions and it didn't take long for me to have one of the most intense orgasm of my life. I erupted everywhere, making a huge mess. The guilt that overcame me afterwards was so strange, i felt sick to my stomach but on the other hand I started to think about how hot it was. I started to google about my feelings and found myself searching the word cuckold.
Since then i have become obsessed with everything cuckold, I don't understand everything about it so i decided to look for a forum to talk about what I am going thought.

I need to go now but would love to answer questions, I'll try to get back on tomorrow and tell you more about what has been happening to me.

*apologies for the grammar and misspells.

Reactions: purplejoys
Have a read through some of the threads on here and you'll soon realise just how common it is for the boyfriend / husband to have intense orgasms thinking about his girlfriend / wife being fucked by another man.

However, there is a huge difference between a gf / wife cheating and the shared experiences that many of the cuckolds on here enjoy where the gf / wife is open and (reasonably) honest about what she is up to.

It could be that she is just "getting it out of her system" before settling down to married life, if you've been together since she was 16 she probably wants to experience others. But if this is the start of something more long then I suggest that you need to have a long talk with her before tying the knot otherwise you could find yourselves quickly untie-ing it.

Seems to be a few cheating wife/girlfriend stories popping up here recently....

I hate you had to find out like you did, but I'm glad you now know.
The both of you are still relatively young, so I hope maturity prevails, allowing an open and honest conversation.
As far as personal feelings, I understand the wide range of emotions you go through, from crying to blind rage to sexual excitement, and the feelings of being hopeless, and so much more. They will settle down over time, but you'll never forget the mental images of her getting fucked.
Not much advice to offer at this point. You both need to find a level playing field and be on the same page.
Then, and only then, can you explore your feelings as you want.

Reactions: zippless
Are you willing to let her have sex with other men after you marry - and also risk that one or more of her children might be from another man's seed?

Think about this before you have a chat with her about what she wants her sex life to look like. She may want to break up with you instead of getting married.

Until you have a wedding ring on her finger, she does not have to promise to be faithful to you. An engagement is an intention to marry, but a girl can have second thoughts and break the engagement off - or want the engagement to be longer.

If you want to be a cuckold after marriage, then you would need to let her know that before the marriage takes place - and you should lick her vagina and taste any sperm in her from current boyfriends - to find out whether you will like creampies.

Some husbands love to fuck their wives when she is full of her boyfriend's sperm. The husband "stirs" the other guys "porridge", mixing the sperm of both men together with his fingers and penis..

A cuckold has to be prepared for some of his wife's boyfriends to take charge of the marriage - and may even want the husband to submit to anal sex, called bitch fucking.- the boyfriend (bull) fucks both husband and wife.

A wannabe cuckold should read as many stories as possible about hot wives and cuckolding - because this programs your mind to role play like an actor on a stage, and you start to automatically behave more submissively and your wife realizes she is in charge of the marriage and can have as much sex as she likes with other men.

When your mind is programmed to be a cuckold, you don't need to persuade your wife to become a Cuckoldress, your body language tells her that you have her on a pedestal in your mind. You treat her special as a trophy wife. You just become naturally obedient to all her wishes - and want to wear female underwear and do more housework for her to lighten her load.

Reactions: Windjammer78, GaryCaste, Enigma632 and 1 other person
Now, things turn you on at the same time she shits literally on your fronthead. She cheats and she lets you sit at home not just once a week but 3 times. you noticed that 4 months ago. Does someone plan this right away so bold ?
She might be goodlooking - well let us judge as well.
A relative of mine got divorced but he made a move after finding out to have proof of his wife fucking others - not taking her back and even cutting her financially off.

in case you live in the US you might have good cards. what will your decision be ?
at this time you are left out and not included.
She does not tell you things. She is sneaking behind your back.
Age might play with experiences together a role why she has a reason for herself to do it.
Will it end ? what would happen if she comes clean.
you both agreed on things together but maybe she has fears of a longlasting commitment.

your choices are

- remaining silent and be a left out cuckold taking the cruelty and destroying your confidence (but by chance you could lick her cunt clean sometimes and get sloppy seconds and fuck her like a bitch she is after that)

- confront her and risk losing her to a taxi driver ( might be not a bad idea to let her think he is maybe just using her for fun and anyways not serious with her)

- confront her and she breaks down and swears she will no more do it and ask you to forgive her

- confront her and tell her you want to watch and be included

- remain silent and go out on these dates and come back late a few times and act as if she is not important and see how she reacts (could set her off and create a fight which you could use to break up things or confront her and see where it goes)

- remain silent and look for a decent woman that appreciates you

- have a talk with her how she feels with you and see what's wrong in your relationship (just the sex or other things)

i somehow have the impression this not just since 4 months going on. you just noticed it at that time.
some taxi drivers i met directly or indirectly are from drug dealers to gay abusive amongst the worst personalities.

bad luck your gf is hooked on this guy fucking her like crazy at the moment.

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Fairly often (perhaps most often) when a woman leaves her man, it's for an alternative man who is somewhere farther up the socioeconomic scale. Taxi drivers are not very far up the socioeconomic scale. If you have a better ability to earn a living and support a family than your fiancé's taxi-driver lover, that suggests she probably does not have in mind leaving you for him. Rather, it suggests she needs more sex than you are able provide, and — having been with you since age 16 — she needs to expand her sexual horizons including her variety of experiences with men.

Since you now know you're turned on (secretly, so far) by thoughts of your fiancé fucking another man, you need to decide whether you want to live with the emotional intensity of knowing that, and begin moving toward accepting that she's starting you down the road toward being her cuckold after marriage. Alternatively, you need to consider whether sexual exclusivity is more important to you than anything else, so you can't accept a relationship, leading to marriage, in which your fiancé... then wife... fucks other men.

To decide how to proceed, you need to talk with your fiancé (in a conversational, not a confrontational way) about your awareness that she's seeing a lover regularly, and how she views that in the context of your pending marriage. You need to bring it out into the open, so both of you can come to terms with it.

Reactions: Nazareth
Custer said it perfectly.

If she's doing it regularly with him you would think the sex is good and probably better than she gets from you - but she comes home so she obviously likes a lot the you do for her - and maybe she is just having a fling before marriage

what custer and sissylinda mention are valid points i mentioned as well.
it is difficult to name it clearly as you are the one with your possible future wife in direct contact and hopefully knowing what kind of person she is.

quite a few years ago i was having a short conversation about someone's ex wife and the relation after the divorce and the almost adult kids at that time.
first of all his wife was envious of his career and could not stand his success - even calling him in his car on the way to a appointment and despite her nasty talk it all went to a really good point for him.

But the part that was really striking was this one sentence " i was thinking things are this way and that's common in a marriage".
He got treated bossy and kinda stupid with her attitude and mood from her even in front of others - i got to see this in person... and of course the list goes on. he took it thinking that was "normal". they got together in their teen/twen age.
you go figure.

Now well, cuckolding is a strange thing in many matters and yet the psychological effects are undeniable - still there are many facets also shifting into BDSM ect.

Cuckolding means not automatically you have to take shit and feel bad.
A woman who cuckolds you does not have to treat you bad or reject you.
Certainly there are tall muscular hung guys and even executives or successful( careerwise ect) men out there you would never think of being into that.
Even females like cuckolding. Most are not admitting that but that's another topic.

In your shoes i would test the waters - have an open talk. let your woman tell you openly and directly what she really wants and needs.
how is everything else in your relationship ?

you mentioned a point - she is goodlooking - but what about her personality ?
how does she usually treat you ? what you
have in common that you enjoy or do together aside from sex ?

put your relationship in review and seek help from a professional. a psychologist.
Nothing wrong with professional help by the way.
The advice friends cuckolds bulls sissies hotwives give you always seems nice but there is always too much personal "vibe" in there and what counts is you and your situation and how you really feel and what you really need.

Certain dynamics and things that disturb or make you feel bad coming from her might be even unclear to you at this point in time.
i can only say for sure that cuckolding alone will not make you happy and if she is beautiful/goodlooking that's nice - since you got together when you were young maybe also your horizon might bring totally different things that give you a relationship with her or someone else with or without cuckolding to a satisfying and enriched relationship.

it is undeniable that more than one thing needs to be solved for you and her.

She likes to fuck Taxi Drivers.....mmmm....Cheating fiancee....mmmm.....turns you on.....mmmm.....a need for more money....mmmm...She needs more cock,
Why not start UBER PUSSY.
Sorry I am embarrassed by that. :rolleyes:
Couldn't resist :oops:
I'll go back to sleep now:p