• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my cheating girlfriend

• Thread startercuckguy23
  • Start date

cuckguy23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2012
do you like her?

Attachments

• pink1.jpg
    pink1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,399
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,154
  • pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,029
  • pink4.jpg
    pink4.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,006
Wow she is beautiful I would love to cover her face with my seed.

Cute little titties! Has she cuckolded you?

She is very, very sexy. You're a very lucky guy, and I bet she has no problems finding other guys to have fun with. Have you been involved in her cheating at all or has it all been done behind your back?

wonder what it says on her tramp stamp?

not that the OP knows :D

more of her

i wasn't involved at first. when i found out it was occuring regularly she told me she didn't want to stop and i agreed to it so she would stay with me. also her tattoo says sweet stuff

Attachments

• pose.jpg
    pose.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 599
  • pose2.jpg
    pose2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 569
  • pose5.jpg
    pose5.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 720
  • oil5.jpg
    oil5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 559
  • oil7.jpg
    oil7.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 580
What a hot slut... You are lucky to "come" into this kind of situation. You got to avoid the awkwardness of trying to figure out how to bring it up to her.

I like your lady, nice pics thanks

cuckguy23 said:
i wasn't involved at first. when i found out it was occuring regularly she told me she didn't want to stop and i agreed to it so she would stay with me...

Isn't it an amazing feeling to love someone enough to do this for them, and have the added benefit of sexual pleasure??!!!

how did you find out?

i found out by looking through her phone and reading her text messages.

Attachments

• pink5.jpg
    pink5.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 499
  • pink6.jpg
    pink6.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 421
  • pink7.jpg
    pink7.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 547
  • pink8.jpg
    pink8.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 602
Very Hot! Is she a librarian?

Very tasty!!!

cuckguy23 said:
i wasn't involved at first. when i found out it was occuring regularly she told me she didn't want to stop and i agreed to it so she would stay with me. also her tattoo says sweet stuff

OMG!! She is so beautiful!
With that body AND face, she deserves all sexual pleasure that she wants, from ANYBODY she wants it from!
You are just there (as me) as a passenger that has to be happy enought to be travel in first class, on your womans expense!

Tell us a little, how did you find out her cheating? Why was she cheating? Due to sexual reasons or other?
How many guys has she slept with exept you since you became together?

Again, she is a keeper!

she's been with 5 men since we've been together. it was text messages in her phone that i found that made me realize what was going on. she is a very sexual person, loves trying new things, and basically one person isn't all she wants. and no she isn't a librarian lol

Attachments

• pants off.jpg
    pants off.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 316
  • blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 347
  • blue5.jpg
    blue5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 333
  • blue6.jpg
    blue6.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 383
I think you made an excellent choice to stay with her even though you knew she was cheating!

Very nice...keep inform us what is going on with her. I love to get naked in my office and jo hard looking at her hot body.
Just have fun and let her be with other man...

cuckguy23 said:
she's been with 5 men since we've been together. it was text messages in her phone that i found that made me realize what was going on. she is a very sexual person, loves trying new things, and basically one person isn't all she wants. and no she isn't a librarian lol

If you want countless more pics of your lady, check out: ILoveInterracial.Com - Woman missnaughty

but I suspect you knew that.

I bet she wanted you to know... Women are sneaky, and very good at hiding things. I trust she wanted you to find out, to see how you'd react.

Users who are viewing this thread