• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cheating on Bob

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
The drive had gone pretty well so far for a trip of over a thousand miles. My husband and I was on our way a small town just on the Alabama line, Florala. This is a small town where most of my family lived. At eighteen I had left home after meeting my husband Bob, I had pretty much been the high school slut, no question. Bob didn’t seem to mind that, in fact we had fucked in the back seat of his car right after we first met. We were at a basket ball game and he was sitting in front of me on the blenchers. Every time he would look back at me to say something I would bend down making sure he had a nice look at my tits. When the game was half over I just asked him plain out if he wanted to go some place and fuck so we could watch the game. Well we didn’t go back to the game but instead spent the rest of the evening humping away. He has an average cock of about 6” and more important he knew how to fuck. From that night on I didn’t really care much about the local boys; they were clumsy even if they had bigger cocks. I once asked Bob after a few months of marriage and a very hot fuck in our bed who taught him to fuck like he does. At first I was shocked by his answer then I sort of got turned on by the ideal. For you see it was his mother who taught him the fine art of fucking. She had caught him in the family garage jacking off to a catalog of girls’ panties. She had not gotten up set by this but instead asked him if he would like to see a real pussy. She sit down on a work bench stool opened her legs and pulled her panties aside. She insisted he keep jerking his cock while he touched her pussy. From that day on she would find ways to show him her body and have him learn ways of touching her body till the big day when she gave him a blow job. A few days later she took him to her bed while his dad was on a fishing trip. Right or wrong, he really learned how to have sex and didn’t seem to resent it and when you saw the two of them together it was like any mother and son. I asked him if he still wanted to fuck her, he said hell know, she was a teacher nothing more nothing less. No different then when she taught him to walk, read, ride a bike, and now he knew what to do he didn’t need teaching any more.
I lay in bed after he fell asleep, I remembered the time I had seen my father coming out of the shower through the door that had been opened a crack. I stood there staring at his dangling meat, it wasn’t huge or anything but it did excite me even though I felt guilty for looking. As I thought about it, I found my self getting hot again and masturbated thinking of my father’s hard cock in my cunt. I admit I wish my daddy would have approached me in a teacher way to teach me what a guy really wanted. Would have been a lot better then fucking a bunch of high school boys that always left me unsatisfied.
Anyway we were on the way to my Uncle Pete’s house to stay for a few days as a little vacation and time to visit family. Bob was sound asleep in the back seat and here I was thinking about him fucking his momma and why my daddy had never taught me to be big girl and getting wetter and wetter.
Thump, thump, what in the hell. I pulled the car off in the grass at the side of the road and woke Bob up; we got out finding a flat tire. Thank God we had a spare but it was one of those smaller tires and once Bob got it on the car he insisted I stop at the next station and get a tire put on the car.
As the guy at the station was putting on the tire Bob decided to walk to the near by dinner and eat. I wasn’t hungry, in fact I was horny the guy in the station was not really all that handsome but he looked strong and dirty, in fact he smiled with one of those nasty grins. I saw him more then once stare at my nice tits in my tight tee shirt and look at my crouch where my shorts were showing some camel toe. I felt the wetness grow between my legs, I had not sleep with anyone since Bob and I had got married ten years ago. Right now I would pay this man to fuck me. As he walked into the waiting room staring at my pussy area I glanced down to see my pussy was so wet my bright blue shorts was showing a dark wet spot.
I couldn’t believe myself, I heard myself say, Bob won’t be back for at least thirty minutes and if you want to cut the price a bit on the tire I could let you do more then stare. He put a close sign in the window, walked me to a back dirty room where there was an old greasy couch and yanked my shorts and panties to the floor. I stepped out of them and unzipped his blue jeans. Damn his cock was hard as a rock and his cock was about the same length as Bobs but thicker. I gave him a few sucks, licking the split in the center then lay back on that couch, he plunged between my legs pulling my tee shirt up and grabbing my tits and pushing that hard cock into my wet hole. Truth is that he missed so I put my hand down to guide him in. He pumped me hard, the smell of oil on him, and his hands dirty and grimy squeezing my tits, and yet I found I was humping him back hard. I came before he did, and when he did his cum was warm and felt like a lot of it. He got up put his cock back in his pants and smiled. I walked into the dirty bath room and wiped the hand prints off my tits and wiped my pussy best I could.
When I walked out Bob was back, as we got in the car, he smiles and said can you believe it that guy let us have that tire for twenty dollars? I guess now was as good of time as any to tell him why. As I told him I was scared as hell, he might walk out on me, might even beat me, instead, he got this surprised look on his face. Then staring at me he said, I guess once a ***** always a fucking *****. Then he said nothing for about thirty minutes, and then all at once he told me to take then next country road. I did as I was told, I thought damn he is going to put me out, or hurt me. Instead he made me pulling into a dirt road with a lot of trees, had me get in the back seat and striped me naked, I never seen him go after sucking my tits like he did then. He loved the smell of the motor oil on me, he slide and down and began to lick my still wet cunt, mumbling he loved the smell of the sweat and cum. He sucked my hole trying to get my juice and cum out, then he fucked me hard, damn he came in just a few pumps, but pulled his cock out and made me suck it, the cum of the guy and his cum and my juice. I was so fucking turned on I sucked him till he was hard and he fucked me again for over forty minutes before he came.
As we drove on toward Pete’s he kept saying he loved me and wanted me to do this again. Then shocks of shocks, why don’t you fuck your uncle?

Users who are viewing this thread