• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ***** Chinese Wife(with Cloth To Nude)

• Thread starterhufei
  • Start date

hufei

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2018
I have been fancying my slut wife being fucked hard by a man from another country, white,black, Indian, pakistan ... I don't care. You can fuck her whatever way you want just like fucking a cheap chinese *****! More pics this time for you guys to enjoy her body!

wf 1 (1).jpg wf 1 (2).jpg wf 3.jpg wf 5 (2).jpg wf 5 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chinalord, dannybrown, mounia and 16 others
Very sexy, would fuck her hard

ur ***** ever been buttfucked?

She is very sexy! Lovely ass and delicious nipples. Can't wait to see more!

I'll take you up on that offer. She looks mostly ready if she posed like that. Does she know you posted her? If so you should let her know that most of us want to use all of her holes all night while you watch, stroking off. You get to eat the massive cream pie when we're done and give her used, worn-out cunt one more orgasm.

Reactions: jps18
hufei said:
I have been fancying my slut wife being fucked hard by a man from another country, white,black, Indian, pakistan ... I don't care. You can fuck her whatever way you want just like fucking a cheap chinese *****! More pics this time for you guys to enjoy her body!

I'd fully enjoy this one. Nice curves and not too thin.

if your looking for a couple contact me on +923022182061

hufei said:

I wanna fuck her have u wats app pls

Sexy wife. She'd look good taking my cock.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Sexy wife,
if your in china, add my wechat xiaoda0469

hufei said:

DAmn sexy slut you have... sweet tits, nice legs and great ass... I would love to have her to be my slut for the day.... I'd happily use all three holes for my pleasure... and probably invite a friend or two over... maybe make her air-tight!