• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Chinse wife's confession 2

• Thread startertonyparelli
  • Start date

tonyparelli

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2014
One day my Taiwanese boss asked me to come to his home to take some pictures. IF I didn't obey him, he would fire me. So I had to go. That was a summer night. I knocked his door nervously. He opened the door and smiled to me. He wore a night garment. He grasped my hands and pulled me in his room. When he closed the door, he hold me tightly, kissed me and moved his hand all over my body. Then he told me to take off my clothes one by one slowly and slowly in front of him since he would be very excited. He sat on the sofa and watched me. I stood in front of him and began to unbutton my blouse very slow. When I was unbottoning my bra, he asked me to be closer to him. Now I took off my bra with my big, sexy breast in front of his face. He immidately used his hands to grasp both of them and sucked them. He said...I want to make your nipple stand and then take this sexy pictures...my little girl really got hot body...Uncle like to suck them...Then he asked me to raise my big and nice breasts using my hands to show man. He took this picture. Then he asked me to take off my black skirt. First I pulled up my skirt and took off my stocking. But he asked me to turn around and show my round, sexy little girl's bottom to him. I turned around and could feel his eyelights staring on my lovely ass. When I finished taking off my stocking, I turned my face and just saw he took our his hard cock. He asked me to contiune to take off my small panties. I had to do so. Now I hadn't anything on me. He asked me to bend over for him and open my asscheck for him. He took some pictures like this. Then he said...my daughter, come here, uncle's cock need you now, pls come closer...oh, my daughter get so cute asshole and beautiful pussy, uncle believe your pussy must be very nice feeling...pls let uncle feel it...uncle now is very hard...He then put his hard cock on my soft baby skin's bottom and used his cock head to feel my lovely pussy lips while he kept spanking my little girl's bottom and squeezing my asscheek a lot...He told me that he loved to squeeze girl's asscheek and wanted to spank them since he would feel very excited by this...At last he put his cock all the way in my nice pussy and said...oh, I feel so good, my daugther's pussy make me so good, fuck this little girl's pussy, it is so tight, soft and warm....He cumed a lot at the end after fucking me hard for 30 minutes:)

Users who are viewing this thread