• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my cocksucking wife for ********

• Thread startercuminmouth
  • Start date

cuminmouth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2011
Please help me to make my wife to a famous internet *****! Repost her pics on the net!!!It would great if u sent me the links! More?write me!!!

Very hot thanks for sharing her with us.....love to have her sucking on mine!!!

Is that your little stubby she is sucking on? Are you sure you want the "fame" that you will get as a by-product?

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/attachments/wife-pix/107563d1311621258-my-cocksucking-wife-********-621.jpg

I like this one, but I'd have her wear heavy make-up , so it'll run as she gags on my cock... SEXY.

Is it just me?

Why do men want to make their wives "famous" without their knowledge.
I think cuck's should, before they go and make their wives "famous" should show their own face/full body shot with their rock hard but under sized, small erection first....make yourself famous first, see how that works out for you, then run it by your wife to see if that then interests her.

Users who are viewing this thread