• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My confession as a sissy cuckold

• Thread starterBobby1111
  • Start date

Bobby1111

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2012
I'm a hopeless sissy who can't satisfy his wife's sexual needs.
So my wife Jenny*, who is both beautiful and smart, decided to lock up my penis more or less indefinately with a secure chastity device. This, I am ****** to wear 24-7 with no relief, except for routine cleanings. Once that was accomplished, she cut me off from sex completely, with the occasional exception of licking her pussy when she was in the mood. While that solution took care of my masturbatory proclivities once and for all, it didn't solve Jenny's need for sex, and by that, I mean sex with a real man, not a pantywaist sissy like me.

Because I love her very much, I helped her in her search to find a suitable guy that could give her what she needed, where I had so clearly failed as a husband.
After we began our search, we found no lack of willing males but I'm afraid to say that most were unsuitable for a number of reasons, being too short, unattractive, too old, too far away, etc.
That was, until we found Derek*. He was tall, over six feet, in good shape, and very young (9 years younger than my wife). And he seemed to have the right attitude for what we wanted as well.

He fit into our lives like a glove and he's been taking good care of Jenny's sexual requirements ever since with great aplomb. On a typical visit, he will give her numerous orgasms--house shaking in their intensity, and experiences I could never hope to provide for her. He has trained her thoroughly to become a skilled cocksucker, and a visit never goes by in which he doesn't fill her mouth with cum, often, several times. Needless to say, this is an activity that she would never have done for me, although that was just the beginning of the changes that would take place in our household. She started buying sexy outfits to wear specifically for Derek, low cut dresses, high heels, and silky bras along with the instruction that I was not allowed to touch them or her while she was wearing them.

Derek has also turned out to be quite strict with me and he is quite fond of humiliating me in any way he can. I feel this all the more acutely since my typical outfit is a pair of pink flirty panties, a feminine apron (all purchased by Jenny for me), a sissy top, frilly anklets and Mary Janes. Derek tends to order me around, barking instructions to get them drinks or do his laundry when he comes to visit.
Initially, he didn't allow me to watch, let alone participate in their sexual fun, but occasionally, he'll let me sit by while Jenny gives him a long, slow blowjob. However, after he's blown his considerable load into her mouth, she gets up and comes over to me, giving me a French kiss to force me to accept his creamy semen into my mouth. I find this extremely humiliating, having to go back to my chores with the slick taste of his cum on my tongue. It never fails to emphasize my complete inadequacy as a husband and lover when he puts me in my place like that.

Of course, its a rare treat to be able to watch them having sex and I have often gotten into trouble for trying to sneak a peak at them while I'm supposed to be busy at my chores. Derek takes a dim view of that and on one occasion, he had my wife paddle me within earshot of him. It was made all the worse because she made me admit how much of a better lover he is and why he deserves to have sex with her instead of me. As I was bent over her lap, receiving swat after stinging swat from her wooden paddle, I was ****** to admit my shortcomings and why it was necessary for her to get sex elsewhere.

After becoming annoyed with my constant efforts to watch them as he plunges his big cock into Jenny's eager (and very wet) pussy, he instructed her to spank me every night for a week following one of his visits. You would think that would have been sufficient motivation for me be on my best behavior but one day Jenny was teasing me and bragging about Derek again and I foolishly made a pass at her. Needless to say, she immediately reported my disobedience to Derek who instructed her to give me 100 swats as a lesson. My poor bottom was on fire after that session with her paddle and it was still bruised the next morning!

Its hard to say what lies in store for us, but for Jenny, I imagine it will be more incredible sex and orgasms from Derek, and for me, chastity and even greater humiliations at their hands.

* A psuedonym

Reactions: natasnaikul
bull in question here. Let me say, this guys wife is a hot fuck. Hot little piece of ass and once I started fucking her, she's turned into a very submissive little fucktoy. She loves to get fucked and is a real cock pleaser... whatever I tell her to do she does eagerly.

As for the guy, its almost hard to believe there are cucks this pathetic out there. I came over to his house the other weekend and gave him my laundry, told him to get to work while his wife sucks my dick. She eagerly hopped to her knees and started blowing me. She has gotten a lot better - I've been teaching her to take my cock down her throat. It's a lot bigger than what she's used to, but watching her struggle is part of the fun, haha.

This sissy is washing my socks while his wife gags and slurps on my cock... just pitiful. Anyway, after we fucked all night (he did more chores and was sent to his room), next morning I have him wash my car while I fuck her some more. Cum in her mouth a couple more times... pound her tight pussy and make her cum on my cock... she might be his wife but she's my horny little fuckslave.

Bobby1111 said:
I'm a hopeless sissy who can't satisfy his wife's sexual needs.

Evidently you aren't the only one...

Bobby1111 said:
So my wife Jenny, who is both beautiful and smart, decided to lock up my penis more or less indefinately with a secure chastity device. This I am ****** to wear 24-7 with no relief, except for routine cleanings. Once that was accomplished, she cut me off from sex completely with the occasional exception of licking her pussy when she was in the mood. While that solution took care of my masturbatory proclivities once and for all, it didn't solve Jenny's need for sex, and by that, I mean sex with a real man, not a pantywaist sissy like me.

Hm... an obvious question would be, why do you think your beautiful smart wife married you, as opposed to seeking a husband with qualities along the lines of her lover the two of you recruited for her...?

Bobby1111 said:
Because I love her very much, I helped her in her search to find a suitable guy that could give her what she needed, where I had so clearly failed as a husband.

That was very generous of you...

Bobby1111 said:
.... Finally, we found her a suitable lover — tall, over six feet, in good shape, and very young (9 years younger than my wife). And he seemed to have the right attitude for what we wanted, as well.

Nice...

Bobby1111 said:
He fit into our lives like a glove and he's been taking good care of Jenny's sexual requirements ever since with great aplomb. ....

Sounds ideal. But, why didn't you and your wife agree — prior to her putting you in a chastity device; sissifying you; then both of you recruiting a lover for her and the two of them humiliating you — agree, instead, that your marriage was an unfortunate mistake, and go your separate ways...?

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds ideal. But, why didn't you and your wife agree — prior to her putting you in a chastity device; sissifying you; then both of you recruiting a lover for her and the two of them humiliating you — agree, instead, that your marriage was an unfortunate mistake, and go your separate ways...?

Obviously, I don't expect everyone to understand this sort of lifestyle. The fact is, my wife loves me and I love her. She just gets her sexual needs fulfilled by someone else, that's all.
No need to throw out the baby with the bath water...

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
(Bobby's wife) My Hubby and Bull are fabulous. We're just having fun.

I would have spanked you MYSELF! Keep posting bobby . .

I'll have the cuck post more details of his humiliation while I'm fucking his wife (and while he's busy with chores of course). Any ideas about how to further humiliate this sissy or just ways to make him useful (tasks, etc.) feel free to share. Heading over there to fuck his wife all night tonight not to mention use her mouth like a nasty cocksucking slut.

AFTER u cum in her have him clean the cum out of her. Its time he has tasted the fruit of your labors . . .

Bobby1111 said:
(Bobby's wife) My Hubby and Bull are fabulous. We're just having fun.

And you are lovely! Any pics? :)

Without a doubt, you should make him suck your cock. There can be no better way to demonstrate your superiority to him by having him kneel before you as he pays homage to your Bull cock and swallows your seed. It's a necessary step in breaking his spirit and making him submit to your wil.

In his own mind, the cuck thinks he holds all the cards--that Is, until he swallows his first load of jizz. That puts him in his place better than anything else and he'll never look at you the same. It will forever change the dynamics between you and he'll never again think he holds the upper hand on you.

Bobby1111 said:
Obviously, I don't expect everyone to understand this sort of lifestyle. The fact is, my wife loves me and I love her. She just gets her sexual needs fulfilled by someone else, that's all. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water...

OK, fair enough. Just thought I'd ask...

So Derek spent the night again last night and as usual, he gave my wife several mouthfuls of cum.

The next morning, after she served him breakfast, they were in the living room while I was in the kitchen cleaning up after them. I had on my pink panties, sissy top, apron, and Mary Janes while I listened to things getting hot and heavy on the other side of the wall. My wife beckoned me to come in and I saw her straddling Derek, on his lap and facing him with her top pulled up and his mouth sucking at her one of her big, luscious boobs.
"Don't you wish you could still do this?" she asked me tauntingly.
"Yes Ma'am," I replied lamely.
"But you can't, because you're such a sissy, aren't you." she told me as more of a statement than a question.
"Yes, Ma'am," I acknowledged her.
"Okay, get back to work now," she said dismissing me.

I resumed cleaning the kitchen but when I no longer heard Jenny's voice, I knew she was probably going down on Derek's cock. I tip toed around the corner and sure enough, I watched in silence as her head rose up and down in rhythm, taking his big cock deep into her throat. Frankly, it was amazing, watching that length of cock disappearing into her mouth. Despite his length, my wife's nose nearly touched his belly as she swallowed his big pole like a magic act.

"I know you're watching Sissy," Derek said ominously, even though I knew he couldn't see me from his angle, "get out here and sit down."
"Yes Sir," I responded immediately and he directed me where and how to sit (cross legged like I was in a kindergarten class watching show-and-tell).
"When was the last time you came, Sissy?" he asked me.
"I don't know," I confessed.
"This is something you'll never get, and let me tell you--your wife is great cocksucker."
"Yes, I can see that," I admitted.

This was going to be Derek's third orgasm in less than eight hours so it was taking a little longer for Jenny to get him off. At last, I watched as his body tensed up and he blew his load into her mouth with great enthusiasm. Dutifully, she showed him the semen in her mouth and then came over to me where she kissed me fully and ****** me to take his seed into my own mouth.
I was then dismissed to complete my chores.

This week, Jenny and Derek went to Vegas for a few days to be alone (and have more fantastic sex).

The week previous, Jenny had gone shopping to get some sexy clothing to excite her lover with. Since I always help prepare Jenny for her dates, she modeled her purchases for me on the night before she left and I was amazed at how hot she looked. Low cut, form fitting evening dresses, sexy lingerie, and new high heels to make sure that for every day and night, she would have something different to tantalize Derek with. I have to admit, seeing her dressed so sexy made me envious of Derek and I wished she had gotten the clothing to have some fun with me instead.

The first night in Vegas, Jenny texted me to tell me she'd already taken three mouthfuls of cum from Derek. She then reminded me why it was that she was with him and not me. When I told her that it was unfair that he got to cum all the time and I never did, she agreed, but said that it was my own fault for being a sissy.

The next day, she somehow lost her phone in the pool (not sure how that happened exactly but I can imagine some playing around with Derek was involved).
Later that day, he sent me a pic of Jenny wearing the super sexy white corset she had just gotten that makes her boobs look so great. She was standing in the hotel room, looking like she was just about to get laid, which I assume she did immediately after.

She's coming home tonight so I may have more details to provide later.

Great stories! Especially the part about sucking his cum from your wife's mouth! Keep going with this!!!

norm77 said:
I'll have the cuck post more details of his humiliation while I'm fucking his wife (and while he's busy with chores of course). Any ideas about how to further humiliate this sissy or just ways to make him useful (tasks, etc.) feel free to share. Heading over there to fuck his wife all night tonight not to mention use her mouth like a nasty cocksucking slut.

Oh please, take pics and post them for us all. That should emasculate the cuckie exquisitely!

happy hubby said:
Oh please, take pics and post them for us all. That should emasculate the cuckie exquisitely!

Additionally, why not have Jenny and Derek force cuckie to suck Derek's cock? That is the ultimate humiliation for a cuck and he will know he can never be a man again, as will Jenny and Derek. Keep his CB locked up tight throughout. Allow him girlie orgasms only, nothing remotely male. Also you do have the cuck wearing women's clothing right? You simply must if you want to strip away the phony manhood he doesn't deserve anyway. I speak from experience, all this has been done to me. It mortified me and crushed until I accepted my lot and now.... I love being a sissified faggot, cock sucking, fuck toy cuckold for my Hot Wife and her Bulls!!!

Reactions: cummmthirsty
Completely agree. Make him suck your cock and swallow your seed. He will be emasculated properly. Taken down to his proper place, as the worm in the relationship!

Reactions: cummmthirsty

Users who are viewing this thread