• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my confession to a 22yr old stud

• Thread starterHaroldtheWimp
  • Start date

HaroldtheWimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2006
there is a stud at cuckoldplacedotcom that is always laughing at those who did not develop correctly and have been a afflicted with the disability of micropenis. Some of the things he says are just so hurtful. his handle is 'cockmaster' the picture below is of his endowment which he is very proud of.

----
I am 46 overweight, ugly, bald, and alone. I also have the curse of micropenis, it is a disability where the penis never develops. My erection is barely over an inch and a half. Dave, it kills me inside when I see you humiliating men (well we are hardly men) with your endowment. To you, it is a joke, and you go about your day. To others like me we are brought to tears by watching a young stud like yourself proudly showing off your erection. Just to think, a 22 year old is able to please a women better than we ever can. In my limited sexual experiences - just 2 of them - I have been ****** to use my mouth. I am shaking as I write this. You are 22, and you are probably not done growing. I never did grow.

I am consumed by jealousy. Your veins indicate that you have a healthy cock and great genetics. I can't believe some of the stuff you say. It gets me so upset. All I can say, Dave, is your are so lucky. I would give both my arms to even have half of your endowment. And Also, it is I that is pathetic. I often fantasize that I have a cock like yours. A cock that had grown. A cock I could proudly show off like yours. You should feel proud. In my most desparate times, I have taken/found used condoms and eaten the remains that the stud let out, in hopes my penis would grow from their genetics. I have researched everything I can to try and grow. I have even thought about eating your waste because you are nearing your prime at 22.

You would be at a department store, looking at clothes. You certainly want to look good for the ladies. All you need is 1night with a girl and they will see how hung you are :(. Before you decide to try them on you decide it is better to take your poop now. You would go into the stall, examine the seat and place your cheeks down. Urine would leave your hung penis as you would enjoy the feeling and relax. You would look down at your penis and smile. 5 seconds later you would begin ejecting your poop. It would flow smoothly because you are a young healthy male. After about releasing 6 balls of waste you feel better. You wipe and stand to leave. You admire the healthy poop you just released and go to flush it down. The handle seems really filthy so you decide not to touch it. The bowl is small and you had just had quite a big load to drop. Some loser jainitor will figure out what to do, either he'll flush it or find a way to remove what you so wonderfully left him :). That's his job anyway.

You leave the stall satisfied and return to the store. I would quickly run to the stall you used and lock the door. I would find the fresh turds that you had just released. I'd quickly put my head in the bowl as I am very nervous. Some of your remaing fumes would go up my nose - gagg. You blew out a lot of gas while dropping your dump. You must have really had to go. I'd fight your wind and consume your turds. I'd noticed some of them have corn in them, you must have dined at Chipotle. While it's not the healtiest choice, it doesn't matter because your superior genetics will metabolize the food and it will just leave your butt. For me, it would stick to me :(. Hell, the calories might help you grow even more. I would eat your poop and become very sick. With still no cock.

Harold
lost and lonely

this is cockmaster's dave penis.
proudly extending 7.5+ inches into the the air, with his healthy veins and youth he has no trouble inflatting it either :(

Attachments

• 358280_1.jpg
    358280_1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 332
Harold...

You are one sick fuck. Where are you located?