• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My conservative Indian wife turned a real slut

• Thread starterinnocentman369
  • Start date

innocentman369

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2017
Veena and I are both from India. Ours was an arranged marriage much like many others back home in those days(19 years ago). We were having good sex (or so I thought) the first few years and had a baby right away and the second one few years later. She turned 30 at the time and somehow I could tell she was not satisfied and we stopped having any physical intimacy. To add to the situation, I took a job that had me traveling regularly.

One of my good friends Vijay, who was 24/25ish at the time used to hangout with me a lot at home playing pool, watching football or just having a beer. My kids called him uncle and he became close to all of us including my wife Veena. When I was traveling, I had to tell Vijay to help my wife if she needs anything.

6-8 months later, one day I was home and Veena took our younger one and went shopping. I didn’t think much of it but an hour later, I was bored and decided to just go by Vijay’s apartment to see if he wanted to go play tennis. What happened next changed our lives completely and put me on a path towards cuckoldry. As I pulled my car into the parking lot, I saw Veenas car parked there and I could not figure out why her car would be there when she was supposed to be shopping. So, I called her and she didn’t answer. So, I was curious and so I sat there in my car for maybe 20 mins and she walks out of Vijay’s apartment. He had shorts on and was topless. Veena came out with our younger one and as she was leaving he slaps her butt in a naughty way and she smiled and came down the stairs. My heart was racing and didn’t know what to make of it. I just stayed and saw her just leave and then my phone rang and it was her. She said she didn’t see my call and she was busy shopping and trying clothes on at the mall. That lie just sank my heart. I still did not know how to bring it up with her since I didn’t see anything happening sexually other than a playful pat on the butt. Few days later, she was all dressed up and ready to leave and I couldn’t resist but ask if she was going to Vijay’s apartment. She was shocked to hear that and her words started stumbling and sweat coming down her forehead. But, she looked into my eyes and said “I am sorry but Vijay has been fulfilling my needs more than you and we became physically close to each other”. She said she feels more confident, sexy and happy after a long time since I married her.

It was a shock to hear that from my traditional innocent Indian wife. She said she wanted to separate from me and I could not let that happen knowing how shameful it would be for my family back home and to us in our community. Second option she put forth was to let her become a hotwife and that she would occasionally step out of our marriage without any regrets to both of us. As you guessed it. I agreed to the second option reluctantly.

I asked her to not tell Vijay that I know about them but okay’s her sleeping with him. I also asked that she will always let me know if she is out with a guy which she happily accepted.

The first time I saw her in action…it was few months later and we invited few friends including Vijay to our place for dinner. We had good time and as everyone was leaving, she asked Vijay to stay back to have another drink. I said I’m going to go upstairs to check on kids to leave them alone for a bit because I could see his much sexual tension they had all night. I went up and as I was walking down, I saw Veena in his lap on the couch making out…it appeared he was peeking through the corner of his eye to see if I was coming…I didn’t want to spoil the moment and so I just hid from his eyesight and just kept watching them make out…it was a bit dark but I could see her back clearly and his hands roaming around from butt all the way to get hair…I couldn’t resist but to get closer to see more and I walked down. He was shocked and trying to push her away. She just looked back at me, smiled and kept kissing his lips…I just went down and asked if he wanted a drink and he was pleasantly surprised and in a shaky voice said yes please. I went to the refrigerator and got a beer for us and walked back to the couch and sat next to them and turned on TV…

He grew in confidence and started unbuttoning her blouse…her 36DD breasts nicely tucked into a black bra, her pink saree she was wearing was bf her waist and pulled up ti her knees and she was on top of him…he was struggling to get the blouse off and that’s when Veena looked at me “ can you help take the blouse of me “ …I was rock hard with that comment from her. I stood up and obliged by removing her blouse over her shoulders and off her arms..As I was removing he was kissing her belly button and squeezing her boobs with her bra still on…

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveJ
innocentman369 said:
Veena and I are both from India. Ours was an arranged marriage much like many others back home in those days(19 years ago). We were having good sex (or so I thought) the first few years and had a baby right away and the second one few years later. She turned 30 at the time and somehow I could tell she was not satisfied and we stopped having any physical intimacy. To add to the situation, I took a job that had me traveling regularly.

One of my good friends Vijay, who was 24/25ish at the time used to hangout with me a lot at home playing pool, watching football or just having a beer. My kids called him uncle and he became close to all of us including my wife Veena. When I was traveling, I had to tell Vijay to help my wife if she needs anything.

6-8 months later, one day I was home and Veena took our younger one and went shopping. I didn’t think much of it but an hour later, I was bored and decided to just go by Vijay’s apartment to see if he wanted to go play tennis. What happened next changed our lives completely and put me on a path towards cuckoldry. As I pulled my car into the parking lot, I saw Veenas car parked there and I could not figure out why her car would be there when she was supposed to be shopping. So, I called her and she didn’t answer. So, I was curious and so I sat there in my car for maybe 20 mins and she walks out of Vijay’s apartment. He had shorts on and was topless. Veena came out with our younger one and as she was leaving he slaps her butt in a naughty way and she smiled and came down the stairs. My heart was racing and didn’t know what to make of it. I just stayed and saw her just leave and then my phone rang and it was her. She said she didn’t see my call and she was busy shopping and trying clothes on at the mall. That lie just sank my heart. I still did not know how to bring it up with her since I didn’t see anything happening sexually other than a playful pat on the butt. Few days later, she was all dressed up and ready to leave and I couldn’t resist but ask if she was going to Vijay’s apartment. She was shocked to hear that and her words started stumbling and sweat coming down her forehead. But, she looked into my eyes and said “I am sorry but Vijay has been fulfilling my needs more than you and we became physically close to each other”. She said she feels more confident, sexy and happy after a long time since I married her.

It was a shock to hear that from my traditional innocent Indian wife. She said she wanted to separate from me and I could not let that happen knowing how shameful it would be for my family back home and to us in our community. Second option she put forth was to let her become a hotwife and that she would occasionally step out of our marriage without any regrets to both of us. As you guessed it. I agreed to the second option reluctantly.

I asked her to not tell Vijay that I know about them but okay’s her sleeping with him. I also asked that she will always let me know if she is out with a guy which she happily accepted.

The first time I saw her in action…it was few months later and we invited few friends including Vijay to our place for dinner. We had good time and as everyone was leaving, she asked Vijay to stay back to have another drink. I said I’m going to go upstairs to check on kids to leave them alone for a bit because I could see his much sexual tension they had all night. I went up and as I was walking down, I saw Veena in his lap on the couch making out…it appeared he was peeking through the corner of his eye to see if I was coming…I didn’t want to spoil the moment and so I just hid from his eyesight and just kept watching them make out…it was a bit dark but I could see her back clearly and his hands roaming around from butt all the way to get hair…I couldn’t resist but to get closer to see more and I walked down. He was shocked and trying to push her away. She just looked back at me, smiled and kept kissing his lips…I just went down and asked if he wanted a drink and he was pleasantly surprised and in a shaky voice said yes please. I went to the refrigerator and got a beer for us and walked back to the couch and sat next to them and turned on TV…

He grew in confidence and started unbuttoning her blouse…her 36DD breasts nicely tucked into a black bra, her pink saree she was wearing was bf her waist and pulled up ti her knees and she was on top of him…he was struggling to get the blouse off and that’s when Veena looked at me “ can you help take the blouse of me “ …I was rock hard with that comment from her. I stood up and obliged by removing her blouse over her shoulders and off her arms..As I was removing he was kissing her belly button and squeezing her boobs with her bra still on…

I loved the story , I love stories about virginal brides that become hot wives with their husband's permission. I hope he writes more and I get to find out if he becomes a cock sucker, like me. I thin that cucks that suck their wives boy friends are special

Reactions: innocentman369

Users who are viewing this thread