• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cousin Conchita

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
This is my distant cousin Conchita, who just escaped from an abusive marriage in Mexico and is now staying with my husband and me. Though her ultimate goal is, of course, to get a green card marriage and be able to stay here, she has never really had any sexual freedom before, and she is interested in experimenting with promiscuity. I bought her these "cheap slut" clothes; her personality is just as trashy as her attire. If you are interested in helping her to become promiscuous and speak at least some Spanish, send me a PM. Thanks, Maria Pike

427802_389334914443928_2028153320_n.jpg

Reactions: Lanta, Bubbacum, oldfrog3 and 2 others
more please

WOW! That's a body that'll stop traffic ANYWHERE.

Remember, promiscuity starts at home.

Ummmm... actually that's a model. You can see her profile on this site. I suspect some less-than-honest posting going...

w w w . modelmayhem . com/785843

I am sorry you feel that was dishonest, but if you think about it, I had absolutely nothing to gain through any deception. When Richard and I first posted pics of ourselves, some of the long time members here wrote and said, "Hope that this is not the real you." I thought, "Don'tbe so paranoid, boys. If anyone who knows me sees this pic, it's because they're in the lifestyle, and if they are in the lifestyle, I want to know about it." But then a girlfriend of mine got into some really deep shit when she posted some naughty photos of herself, and I started having second thoughts. So I had my husband look for a photo that was a dead ringer for Conchita and use that one. It is a moot point anyway. It was fun inviting her to join us in the bedroom for threesomes, but I started noticing bits of cash missing from my purse, so I have asked her to move on.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow!! Good eye dude!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread