• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cream pie eating cuckold

• Thread starterdixiechicken17
  • Start date

dixiechicken17

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2011
This is my true story of one hot summer night. Leaving my husband behind with a kiss and much anticipation I headed off to meet my bull. My main goal in mind, bring home a creampie. Arriving at my destination I was greeted by an eager cock that would ensure my success. The tattooed, dark-eyed animal that I've been waiting all day to fuck me like a bitch in heat. I excused myself to the bathroom when I knew we are going to fuck soon. Pulling out a small audio recorder I push record and set the hold button. I always record audio to take home to my husband. I want him to hear every sloppy stroke and groan as another man shoots his load deep in his wife's married pussy. Slipping it back into my purse, I return to his bed. We engaged in the usual suck and fuck ending in his throbbing cock dumping a hot load deep inside me. When he climbed off I took care to keep as much cum inside my pussy as possible. Pulling on my clothes I made a hasty exit. Home to my cuck. Calling to let him know I was on my way home with a creamy, fresh-fucked hole. I arrived and greeted my husband. Quickly taking things to our room we climbed on the bed. Pussy bared I straddle his face. Leaning back so I can savor the sight of what's next. Eagerly licking and sucking, mouth open wide I watch in awe and disgust, conflicted. Turned on at the sight of another man's cum dripping into the open mouth of my husband, my little cum drinking faggot. He swallows it down like a treat. Here he was slurping up another man's jizz. Sick, digusting, yet arousing. I knew he liked to see a cock shoot but I never would have thought that he would drink cum. Yet here he was. Happily lapping dick slime from my used hole. The visual forever cementing itself into my brain. My husband is a cum slurping faggot. I have no doubt that he would do it again and again if only I would bring him more. He may just get the opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces
Yeah.. that's definitely HOT....

Hi Ms. Dixiechicken,

Thanks for your erotic story... very hot.

dixiechicken17 said:
Pulling out a small audio recorder I push record and set the hold button. I always record audio to take home to my husband. I want him to hear every sloppy stroke and groan as another man shoots his load deep in his wife's married pussy.

That's a nice touch. Sounds like you're an experienced cuckoldress...

dixiechicken17 said:
Later, I arrived home and greeted my husband. Quickly taking things to our room we climbed on the bed. Pussy bared, I straddled his face and Leaned back so I could savor the sight of what's next.

Ah... so you queened your cuckold, and he expected that. Excellent. No doubt you're familiar with:

The Fine Art of Queening

dixiechicken17 said:
I watched in awe and disgust, conflicted, as my cuckold eagerly licked and sucked, his mouth open wide. I was turned on at the sight of another man's cum dripping into the open mouth of my little cum-drinking faggot husband. He swallowed it down like a treat. He was slurping up another man's jizz.... I found it sick, digusting, yet arousing.

That's a very interesting description of queening your cuckold, from your point of view as his wife/cuckoldress. What you observed, however, does not imply he is a "faggot." See, for instance:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," 319 pp. (hardcover).

dixiechicken17 said:
I knew he liked to see a cock shoot but I never would have thought that he would drink cum. Yet here he was. Happily lapping dick slime from my used hole. The visual forever cemented itself into my brain. My husband is a cum slurping faggot. I have no doubt he would do it again and again if only I would bring him more. He may just get the opportunity.

Very good. I hope you'll keep us posted (so to speak). BTW, although you seem to be experienced at dating and fucking men other than your husband, your description of queening him afterwards suggests this was your first time doing that. Was that the case? Was it a new experience...? You seemed to find it a strong turn-on, in spite of yourself...

—Custer

This was in fact my first experience of this sort. I had no idea it was called "queening", interesting term. I think I am a relative newcomer to the whole lifestyle. My husband and I have only been open and active with it for a few years. I know that this experience does not actually make him a "faggot" but the humiliation and degradation of the word seems to make his cock stir.

Indeed it would make him hard. It would me as well. This does not make him a faggot, but wordPlay is important. :) sounds like fun.

Well written thanks.
-hank