• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY CUCKOLD INDIAN GF , she is hot and yours !

• Thread startertoocoolguy22
  • Start date

toocoolguy22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2011
this is my first post , i m a real cuck , who easily gets dominated and bullied , i m 23 , this is my gf , she is 22 , her name is andrea , she too loves getting dominated by other stronger men , but she humiliates me by compairing my dick (4 inches ) with other men , who have much bigger , plz comment on her , and post something nasty , she reads this !

99511d1298434616-pics-my-indian-gf-i-m-cuck-dsc07843.jpg

99510d1298434615-pics-my-indian-gf-i-m-cuck-sdc10047.jpg

she will be waiting for those doms who reply !!

plz some one comment on her , ill post more pics !

I own her cuck

mmmmmmmmmm she looks like very horny slut who needs a good pounding

She looks like a real slut in need of a good pounding! After I was done with her, she wouldn't even be able to feel your little 4" dick! The only thing you could do for her after I was done was maybe lick her pussy clean of my cum before she gets dressed!

Take a look at my profile pics if you don't believe me!

Young Indian Stud here looking for Richh broad minded "Hotwives / Cougar Womens",,
Cuckolds and Funloving Couples...
who are interested to explore their desires,fantacies and sexual life with discrete
fun relations...
im sexually experienced / well educated / mature & romantic guy and a Creative,Wild & Passionate lover..always ready to fullfill all kind of fantacies and desires of my partner,even master-slave relations,threesomes,fucking wife infront of hubby,Long Term Relationships,Short Term Relationships,NSA,impregnating wife, or simply any kinda fantacy of the person,it may be anything....
im interested in all types of sex and i know the art of love making and satisfying a women...

Any interested Female/Cuckold/Funloving Couples/ and especially Cougar Womens can email me to get more details or to get in touch....
email me at : lover.passionate7@gmail.com

Let's see her nekkid.

She's beautiful. Pretty girl.

Need her in Oregon

I would do things to her that she would be ashamed to look her parents in the eyes after i'm done with her. Send her to Oregon, and I will have my way with her, and give her what you can't. A large cock

Sorry guys, but shes officially fake. I confirmed with a friend and he said her pics can be found all over the net.

mmmmm yes i wanna fuck her

She is still available for a bull , ill give you pics and a chat with her , too

She is very very hottt.. I am still stroking my hot cock for her..U just saw it.....