[my cuckold life] ...Tony & Mia, and me...

• Thread starterLeNguyen
  • Start date
L

LeNguyen

Since I got so many PMs from ppl asking about more stories of Mia, this thread will be devoted to her nasty sex life with Tony, all their sexperiments, and of coz, my life as a cuckold...

I just got back a week ago from Canada, it was great to see her, she is doing well and still looks fine, her exam results are good, she works part time as a babysitter for a wealthy family and is planning to visit me in April, yuppi! :D

I must say, I quite got matey with Tony as I spent really crazy time with him and my gf. He is a pure pervert who uses my wife to fulfill his and his friends' dirty fantasies but I have to admit, I love it! :eek: I want him to use her whenever, wherever, however he wants...

Now, I will share with you everything about him & her, and me...

great stuff keep it up and many thanks

Fuck!!!

Remember how I was wondering about... http://cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/7983-family-cuckolding-3.html#post55493 ...?

My uncle arrived there yesterday and it turned out that he will be staying at her place (instead of staying in the hotel), they already went out yesterday, also today they are having fun right now, she told me that when they are back, Tony will come to meet my uncle and they might go to cinema and later have dinner at his place... I think... She will end up fucking him and my uncle... Im kinda stressed, scared, but... Man, this is also hot... What do u think? Should I enjoy that? :confused:... Of coz, maybe it won't happen, maybe they will have just a normal fun...

Can't wait to hear something from them...

Mia and uncle!!!

My uncle IS having "fun" with my girlfriend! Damn, I don't know what to think about it :confused:... I mean, at first, the idea of my uncle fucking my girlfriend intrigued me, I was wondering how it would be and I found it really hot, but now, when it is happening, I start to have mixed feelings...

I have to admit, it is really really hot, it does turn me on so much... Although I can't watch them, Mia tells me everything, in details, and since I know my uncle quite well, I can picture them very clearly. It is just... It's my uncle, he is somebody close to me, related, I've seen him last summer, we travelled together in Vietnam, and now, he is gonna be the one who fucks my girlfriend! Isn't that sick? However, more it is sick, more it turns me on. Im anxious, worried, scared, jealous, but then, at the same time I feel sooo turned on. I try to stop myself from feeling the sexual excitement as I get to know more, but I can't deny the fact that deeply inside, I know I want more and I know I really enjoy what is happening...

And what happened so far is...

They haven't fucked each other yet (I think tonight they will), just had some "fun". My uncle arrived in Canada 2 days ago, she picked him up from the airport and took him to her place (offering him to stay with her instead of going to the hotel). After he got some rest, they went to the city and she showed him around. When they got back, they cooked and had dinner together, then spent the whole evening watching TV and talking till late. Mia told me that they had really great time as they were talking, joking, getting to know each other better. She found my uncle very nice, sweet and funny. He was staring at her alot and she was very flattered by his attention. At first they were talking about everything and nothing, then as it was getting later at night they began to talk about sex and intimacy. Although they both got so hot, nothing happened...

Thanks for writing all this down. I think a lot of people are following your story. You sure have a beautiful girlfriend...

They DID IT...

My uncle IS fucking my girlfriend... Yesterday, today, they had sex at home, in the car, at the movies... She is willing to let him have her ass too!

My uncle is having the best time of his life. He is sightseeing the city with my girlfriend, they have fun together, he stays at her place, sleeps with her, can use her as he wants, that's way much more then he expected before going on this trip! What a lucky old man!

Uncle and Mia had sex on the third day (the day before, they only had oral fun). In the morning, after breakfast, she was taking a shower when he came in and joined her. She gave him a quick blowjob and let him finger her pussy for a while. Then they got out the shower, wiped themselves dry with towels and moved to the bedroom. For the next half an hour, she laid comfortably on her back with her legs wide spread as my uncle licked and fingered her nice cunt. With his tongue and fingers, he made her cum twice, then he crawled on top of her, gently slid his dick inside her wet pussy and began to thrust. Their mouths locked together in a deep french kiss as he pulled her close to him and fucked her slowly with long hard strokes. After pumping her in that position for about 10 minutes, he laid back on the bed, having Mia on top, and let her ride him for another 15 minutes. She rode him passionately like she was riding a wild horse, moaning crazy in pleasure and moving her hips very fast up and down. At last, they switched to doggy style and he fucked her pretty hard from behind until he cum, ejaculating his sperm on her ass cheeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful stories LeNguyen, we've been following and we'd love to hear more about your hot girlfriend and all the men that use her like the slut she is.

Damn...

Today I talked to my uncle via skype. That was a long and very non-typical conversation. Last time I saw him in Vietnam, more than a year ago, we had so much fun travelling together from Hanoi to Saigon, and now, he is in Canada, fucking my little girlfriend and telling me details via skype...

He asked me everything, how I feel, what I know, what I want to know, if I hate him, if Im ok with all that, if I can handle the whole situation etc etc...

The most perverted thing about this confrontation is the fact that, when my uncle was talking with me, he was also playing with Mia! I heard her sexy moans in the background as me and my uncle were having a conversation. I was told later that during the whole time, she was on her fours on the desk with her ass sticking up in the air while he, still talking with me, fucked her pussy with his fingers then later with a big red dildo. We talked for almost half an hour and throughout this time, she cum 3 times, wetting uncle's fingers, dildo and surface of the desk with her plentiful pussy juices. Before I ended the call, she was already under the desk sucking on his dick. Apparently they were getting ready for another wild fuck...

My uncle left Canada today...

Uncle and Mia were acting like they were a couple in heat, he spent the whole 2 weeks living with her, sleeping with her, having fun and dating her, fucking and using her like a toy...

For the past 2 weeks Tony's been in Japan, apparently, a friend he met that day in the club (when he went there with uncle and Mia) was his old business pal and from what I heard from my girl, they are doing some "money stuffs" now in Japan, she yet doesn't know when he will be back to Canada...

I asked my girlfriend if she really liked my uncle and she admitted she truly enjoyed him. My uncle (I can't tell his name) is 63 years old, if I remember well, he is about 5' 9'', not specially handsome but also not ugly. He is very nice, cool, charming towards ladies, ppl get comfortable as they talk with him because he is really friendly and open...

Mia confessed that, with guys like Tony, she is horny because of their huge cocks, she loves the pure feeling of her pussy and ass being stretched out, but with old men, her sexual excitement comes from the fact of "fulfilling their sexual desires". I think she has a fetish with old guys, she knows how her look attracts their attention (lovely small girl), how many of them dream about making love to her and she finds it sexually exciting to give herself to them, make their fantasies come true...

With my uncle, she was turned on because he was a poor old man whose wife died 7 years ago (cancer!), who no longer could attract young girls, who was very nice and treated her really well, who paid much attention to her, who liked her so much and desired her sexually...

And that's why she decided to give him everything, her body, her mouth, her pussy, her ass...

woowwwwwwwww
man!!!! ya slut gf is sooo fucking hot
pliz post more her pix n more her sex stories
i wish i could meet horny slut like Mia

more!
come on Le!
tell us more of her stories, im very excited to hear what else ur slut did with her lovers

She sounds like a very sweet girl who likes to help people. Her use of sex for someone who needs it is very nice of her. I would love to have her for a wife, she could do all the public service she wants. She would be the perfect wife for me. I would treat her very well and raise her children for her... she is a babe, you are very lucky

Too bad this thread seems to have come to an end. It would be so amazing if you would share with us an update since your last post. Mia is so sexy!

Hope you will come back...

Robert

Loved your stories

I had a GF that was chinese and she lived in CA and I lived in GA. We saw each other about 2 times a month in between we would have a lot of phone sex but when she was horny she would want to fuck some guys she was curious about (her xBF, a guy from grad school, ect..). I know she cheated on very one of her BF so I let her fuck who ever she wanted when we were a part. he would then descibe everything to me in detail over the phone when she was done.

We set up a 3 sum with a guy in CA that had a 10 inch cock and she loved it. We have broken up a year and a half ago and she still fucks that guy, it makes me hot to think of it. her and I are still good friends and I'm thinking of moving to CA to get back with her. I would never stop her from fucking anyone.

So I do feel like a cuckold because I am still maddly in love with her and she openly tells me she fucks him. She won't give me the detials but I get so HOT thinking about them and jelious at the same time.

I have a few emails she sent me about fucking other guys and some pics let me know if you want to see them.

Hell Yes

Would love to see your photos of her. :eek: okdeacon