• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cuckolding Dilemma

• Thread starterMyhandonly
  • Start date
Myhandonly said:
Hmm dont know, no matter how much of a cocky bully he was in younger days i dont expect him to be exactly same he must have matured. And after all he even asked me help.

You only seem to be listening to what you want to hear.

Reactions: purplejoys
SlutwivesRock said:
You only seem to be listening to what you want to hear.
Hmm you asked is i was sure if he would leave after a month and i think he would. I can always kick him out.

Guys, I understand what you're saying but I'm just too excited about this situation. Yes, I'd love the sex with her but the thought of her cuckolding me for my bully excites me much more. I don't know why but I'd love to continue our relationship being her cuck than to have sex. I just want her to deny me her pussy and fuck other guys.

I have decided to talk to the bully and ask him to pursue her without her knowing about this. He is not the kind of guy who will settle down for one. But even if she does cheat on me, I think she would have sex with me being in a relationship and only I could refuse it.

I just want some ideas and suggestions on how to approach the bully about this and how to make my gf deny me sex without telling her all this.

If you want an ongoing cuckold relationship, your best bet is to just open up to her. Better to trust her than him. It will be much better for you if she will tell you all about fucking him vs. him telling you about it. Take your shot with her and see what happens. Worst case she tells you to take a hike and starts dating someone else. And you don't want it all to come out later and have to try to explain to her how you set her up.....better to be honest now.

I’m thinking you don’t yet have a relationship with her out of which to base your cuckolding. You haven’t had sex with her, and even once you do, until there is a commitment of exclusivity for her to break, it won’t actually be cuckolding. The intensity of the denial happens after a committed relationship involving sexual activity and exclusivity is in place, and then you are denied sex to some degree. Also, if you don’t let her know before, then she’s just cheating / being unfaithful, and once that happens with regard to sex, it can also happen in any other aspect to the relationship. If you want a loving relationship with her, and not just her fucking others while not fucking you (which would be the case if she simply leaves you), you probably need a different approach.

ShadowCuck said:
I’m thinking you don’t yet have a relationship with her out of which to base your cuckolding. You haven’t had sex with her, and even once you do, until there is a commitment of exclusivity for her to break, it won’t actually be cuckolding. The intensity of the denial happens after a committed relationship involving sexual activity and exclusivity is in place, and then you are denied sex to some degree. Also, if you don’t let her know before, then she’s just cheating / being unfaithful, and once that happens with regard to sex, it can also happen in any other aspect to the relationship. If you want a loving relationship with her, and not just her fucking others while not fucking you (which would be the case if she simply leaves you), you probably need a different approach.
If you read the comments by the OP, it's clear he is totally consumed by the fantasy. Logic and reasoning don't resonate.

Reactions: purplejoys
i have invited my bully to live for one month since he needed help... my gf met him yesterday nothings happened but he commented how i am lucky guy to have beautiful girl like her. And he did not expect me to have any gf let alone as cute as her.
He had a girl over last night. I could hear them have sex in other room cannot hear anything clearly but could make out moan and bed hitting wall. I came two times to sound of there lovemaking whole time imagining him fucking my girlfriend.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and purplejoys
Myhandonly; you posted on here looking for advise from the members that truly have "clue" what they are talking about. As I have read your posts, particularly the latest, you REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND about your fantasy. Sorry dude, it's her pussy you're talking about. My wife would have smacked you up along side your head if you didn't discuss with her about what you wanted that involved her body. After we discussed what I wanted her to consider, she decided that she was "game" to try at least one other man of her choosing. I going to repeat myself it's her pussy to decide to give away to some other man - not yours. GTR

Cuck and lovin it said:
If you read the comments by the OP, it's clear he is totally consumed by the fantasy. Logic and reasoning don't resonate.

Precisely.

gatorrdw said:
Myhandonly; you posted on here looking for advise from the members that truly have "clue" what they are talking about. As I have read your posts, particularly the latest, you REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND about your fantasy. Sorry dude, it's her pussy you're talking about. My wife would have smacked you up along side your head if you didn't discuss with her about what you wanted that involved her body. After we discussed what I wanted her to consider, she decided that she was "game" to try at least one other man of her choosing. I going to repeat myself it's her pussy to decide to give away to some other man - not yours. GTR

Spot on.

My gf met my bully last night for second time and they hit off perfectly. We talked but mostly they were talking to among themselves. I was only able to get few words occasions. I decided to leave them alone together and went outside.. when i returned they were laughing and talking very animatedly .
I faked headache and left for my room, she came to check on me and said she will be going home and to take rest.
MyMy bully said he could drop her at her home and she agreed. My bully decided to drop her at her place.. her place is 10mins away but he returned after more than 1.5 hours.
This morning i asked him about yesterday. He told me she invited him to her house for coffee as thanks of dropping her.
Then they talked in her room.
Then he told me how come i have still not hit on her tight ass. And if i don't want bang her, he won't mind giving a shot at her.
To make him angry, I told him she won't go for guy like him and if he thinks he is man enough he can try his luck.
He just laughed at me and said little boy like you would know nothing about what a man is. and asked if i have even seen a naked body outside of a screen.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and whitewife696969
Little bit progress.
my black bully now openly flirts with her and she also seems to respond to his flirting.
I was also able to stop our relationship from going into next step. We still have not have sex i told her i want to wait for marriage. She told me she was not sure if she is ready to marry me. I was hurt but i told her its ok if she want to continue our relationship but not be exclusive to me its ok for me.
I also told her about the sex noises my bully makes she is curious about it and asked me lot of details about it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and mon84

Users who are viewing this thread