• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cunt with tons of toys

• Thread starterShelbyHotWife
  • Start date

ShelbyHotWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2004
shelbyhotwife.com
I love stretching my cunt

Attachments

• S & P 045.jpg
    S & P 045.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 231
  • S & P 053.jpg
    S & P 053.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 166
  • S & P 055.jpg
    S & P 055.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 167
  • stretch129.jpg
    stretch129.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 221
  • stretch118.jpg
    stretch118.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, MixedbbcLA, sissytinyvirgin and 1 other person
Mmmmmmmmmmm!
I love you stretching your cunt, too!
You look delicious!

Holy fuck

Love getting stretched!

more please

Damn girl, that's impressive!

Great thread, I would love to see more.

extremely hot

It did not seem to draw much interest at first but I am very happy with everyone who responded. Here are some more and I will continue to post as long as you all are enjoying them...... By the way, I love being a Hot Wife and hubby loves it too.

Attachments

• S & P 009.jpg
    S & P 009.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 171
  • S & P 005.jpg
    S & P 005.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 122
  • S & P 061.jpg
    S & P 061.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 111
  • S & P 052.jpg
    S & P 052.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Shelby 12-23-03 003.jpg
    Shelby 12-23-03 003.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Love
Reactions: Scottalex, MixedbbcLA and HotrodD
and a couple more.

Attachments

• stretch111.jpg
    stretch111.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 116
  • stretch100.jpg
    stretch100.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 112
  • stretch124.jpg
    stretch124.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 119
  • stretch133.jpg
    stretch133.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Shelby 12-23-03 030.jpg
    Shelby 12-23-03 030.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Well, you're definitely drawing MY interest!!! Is that a horse speculum you're using to open up that sweet bucket of yours? I'd surely love to jack myself off right in it... do you think hubby would mind? Please post more, I beg you :yumyum:

Hey Rude Romeo, yes that is a horse speculum...... It is funny because when I go to the obgyn he always makes sure to tell the nurse to get the extra large speculum that he has....... hmmmmm love the term "bucket"

Shelby

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
I'm surprised, as I would have expected the good doc to say: "There's no need for a speculum, nurse: Miss Shelby's vagina is wide open on its own! That's it, dear, just spread your legs and let me have a good look inside."
I wander if your hubby feels a bit imbarassed when you uncover that big bucket, freshly shaven and pierced... it's not exactly a "good wife look", is it?

I'm so jealous of your husband. Like you, my girl loves to be teased about having a loose pussy, but unfortunately her pussy is not actually loose. You, on the other hand, have the pussy (or filthy sloppy cum bucket if you prefer) of my dreams!

You have a great body, beautiful breasts!

I noticed everything you shoved up your big loose cunt was black. I bet you love to get fucked hard and deep by very large black cocks.

ShelbyHotWife said:
I love stretching my cunt
You’re absolutely spectacular. I’d definitely love to help you stretch your amazing cunt and then slide inside and fill you up

Users who are viewing this thread