• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Daughter

• Thread starterMyDaughter
  • Start date

MyDaughter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
I hope you all like her??

Ummmm....yep.

Yes, indeed! She's fabulous! Got more pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
MyDaughter said:
I hope you all like her??

for what the hell did you posted it here??????????????????????????????????

sick

That is just sick, you need help man.

I'll give her a respectable home.

Shame

If that really is your daughter you should be ashamed of yourself. Your a sick man and the best thng you can do for her is to get help, or perhaps just get your balls cut off, which would be my preference for sick cunts like you.

shes pretty

I sure do like her, she is hot!!! You want to breed her?

yay, another incest freak

This is not good!

She's too young and she's a relative!

Is he "reject" from the "Texas compound"? Hope not!

Thanks for all the interest in her it makes me feel so proud to know all you big black men would enjoy using her and especially as some of you would be willing to fill her full of your superior seeds. I have attatched another picture of her and i hope you like it just as much.

Idiot.

balanced response

Will & Eve said:
Exercising my arbitrary dictatorial powers, I decided we can do without this individual and I removed the pics.

I am reluctant to draw a specific line on this sort of thing but I think most of us know when it has most definitely been crossed.

I trust you will respond in an equitable manner by removing all pictures of women from this site.

They are all someone's daughter as you should be aware.

I suspect only Americans could consider it equitable to post pictures of women on this site without first obtaining their permission, photo's of complete strangers posted to an inter-racial website without their knowledge or consent is deemed acceptable, while pics of family are not.

How extraordinarily bizarre!

Although I believe it to be sick for a father to want his daughter to do anything sexual with anyone- I have to agree with ex pat in that ALL women are someone's daughter so if this one is of age I dont think it is right for the administrator to remove her pics arbitrarily- again that doesnt mean I agree with the father posting them

expatdad said:
I trust you will respond in an equitable manner by removing all pictures of women from this site.

They are all someone's daughter as you should be aware.

I suspect only Americans could consider it equitable to post pictures of women on this site without first obtaining their permission, photo's of complete strangers posted to an inter-racial website without their knowledge or consent is deemed acceptable, while pics of family are not.

How extraordinarily bizarre!
Only you and your mind would come up with this sick ass dumb post.

PATHETIC..........what else...........

Surely And Definitely I Agree With The Admin .....................................

The Dad Is Surely And Definitely Crossing The Limits.....................

Pimping For An Under Aged Daughter Is Unimaginable..........................

He(father) May Be Her Role Model, The One Whom She Might Think Rescue From Any Circumstances And Such A Person Is Throwing Her Away........................how Pathetic.........................

Everybody Is Somebody’s Daughter................ But Their Fathers Are Not Posting Their Pics Thats Truly Pathetic..........................

Users who are viewing this thread