My encounter with Pakistani wife.

• Thread starterbigpack82
  • Start date

bigpack82

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2011
Recently, I met up with and seduced a very conservative and shy pakistani girl, originally from Brighton, but now living in West London. Interestingly, unlike most of the Black, White and Mixed Race girls that I've been fortunate to get intimate with. This situation was more challenging in the initial courting stages...

The concern that someone might recognise her. Or that her hands were clammy and I could tell she was nervous, yet excited. Took a considerable while to warm her up, and different player skills were devised and employed on this sweet brown girl. Yet still, it wasn't long before we were tongue deep kissing in the back seat of my car. With my hot athletic body almost naked on top of her caressing her. I wanted to take this sweet girl on a journey into the African kingdom.

She had better ideas. She wanted to make her first time with another man in years to be special. "Surely there's a place we can go around here" she said. We drove around, and found a hotel. Checked in past midnight. The Indian receptionist guy, like all receptionists working in hotels, knew the drill, although seeing a Black-Asian couple, clearly not together must've gave him something to think about.

Anyway, got the room. She now wanted her 'massage', but was shy about her body. So decided we both get a shower. When she came out with a towel wrapped around. I turned the lights off. Pitch black. Held her and continued to kiss her passionately, as her towel dropped (I obviously wasn't wearing a towel at all). Our faces connected, my 9" hard black cock rubbing her 1 week old shaven pussy. We moved to the bed, where I proceeded to explore her body with my inquisitive tongue. No points for guessing where I was headed. I just had to taste that Pakistani pussy. I ate her pussy like I had never tasted such a fine fruit before - which was pretty much the case. Of course I knew at some point during this massage, my cock will end up slipping inside her soaking wet pussy, and she will not want it out, at least not until it had spent it's first heavy fertile load half an hour later.

To my surprise (well not really a surprise). She wanted more. I was more than happy to give her more (as I'm a repeater). We fucked for a fair few hours, and even though we checked-in late, and checked-out even earlier. I still think we got our moneys worth with the hotel room.

On another plus note. Our personalities gel well, and I believe that she could well be interested in keeping me as her long-term bull to supplement her marriage.

(the above is a true story although I have blur certain details to protect the anonymity of this sweet and lovely lady).

Note of interest: her pussy was very well accommodating of my big cock, as well as any White woman that can handle big cocks. Pakistani pussies are most similar to White/mediterranean pussies. I thought initially that there would be a frustrating size problem, but not at all. Based on this observation. I think seriously, that a lot more South Asian women in the uk need sample some Black/Mixed Race dick, as they are built for this experience as good if not better than English women are.

Wow, this interesting. I didn't think they went all the way.

lucky couple and lucky bull :p

wow great!!! lucky u

Yes unfortunately, her pussy is bleeding this month. But we'll get there *wink*

Nice big hairy cunt

Encounter with Pakistani wife

Would love to hear what else you got up with this sweet pakistani wife and any pictures.
Thanks Hasam

Hey Pakistanicouple check my profile

Hi Pakistani couple,
Hasam here based in Leicester , its a shame I'm not exactly what your sexy pakistani wife requires but have a 8" tool that comes a plenty and travel the UK for work so would be available and am single 35 tall fair British Asian who is discreet and would make your wife feel very special and don't mind you watching.
Ps post some details of your sexy wife.
Regards
Hasam