• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ex fiance

• Thread starterboicuck851
  • Start date

boicuck851

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2008
my Ex fiance. She cheated on me then dumped me but I still jerk off to the fact that she cheated.

Hey Dude

Dude,

So U like the fact that she been into BLKS.......
I'd love to have her anyday.......
Where is she at.......

Do let me know how & when I can get to use her.......

Jeff

boicuck851 said:
my Ex fiance. She cheated on me then dumped me but I still jerk off to the fact that she cheated.

u like her?

Another pic

Be interested in seeing more pics where you can actually tell that it is her.

Last edited by a moderator:
heres another one then

Last edited by a moderator:
she is fine as hell, too bad she did not know she can have all the black cock in the world and you would still support here financially and other wise...............let her know,,,,,,,,,,just think of doing cleaning duty after her boyfriend cums in her.

she knows...

any pics of her with black dildo? is she a member of this site?

No she's not. I still talk to her and she tells me that she still loves me and he's only a fuck buddy and that she cheated while wearing the ring I gave her.

?

ugh...............:pee:

what's that supposed to mean?

I don't know?...........beats the shit out of me

is she having bareback sex with her black cock fuck buddy.

She's awesome looking.

yeah she dosn't like condoms

Hi

This thread is great! ANd that chic is hot!! I would really like to hear more details, though.

YOU say that she knows that you are ok with her fucking other guys, and she still loves you, so why are you not together??? I think many women find it hard to believe that you really do accept her infidelity.

OR maybe, also like many women, she finds it hard to have sex AND a relationship with one guy if she fucks another, even if she is not serious about the guy she is fucking. THat means, she can't have sex with 2 people at once, so to speak, so she prefers to keep having it with the guy who satisfies her, and thinks she would only hurt the one she loves by not havign sex with him. YOu would have to accept not only that she fucks other guys, but that she does NOT fuck you. Could you do that? (I know I could!!! Just let me masturbate and there is no problem at all!).

In any case, I think we would all like more details about how this happened, what'S happenign now, and so forth. That's the whoel point of this forum!

She knows about my cuckold fantasies and she's fucked a few guys (and girls) with my blessing. This other guy though, she cheated on me behind my back. She knows that hurts me and she dosn't want to do that anymore. It's not the first time either.

Oh and another thing, I could live with not having sex with her too

you seem cool with her having blackcock,,,,,,so why did she have to move out?......you can support her better staying with you, matter of fact, her black cock boyfriend can be a roommate............what do you think,,,,it would save money and gas.

Users who are viewing this thread