my ex gf..still teases me

• Thread startertobias0000
  • Start date

tobias0000

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 10, 2006
anyone else want to talk/jack about our ex's (wives or gf)
that used to cuckold you?

i was cucked by her and still jack to what happened all the time
and still email her, and she STILL teases me and tells me about when she
gets waxed and what shes wearing. next step might be she comes over and models for me...

newshadowz58
(on yahoo IM)

My girlfriend cucked me before we married, her mum sort of put her up to it by telling her she could prove she loved me by going out and having sex with other fellows. The logic in it was that my g/f should know more men. That way she could make a mature decision about our relationship.

Man, was I furiously jealous, I even called her a slut.
Her reaction - calmly lighted a cigarette and told me if that is how I thought about her then it wouldn't hurt if she acted like one.

That started a life long fantasy of her - I always think about her when I have sex or jack off.

She's Right....

Her mother gave her good advice. Once your gf had been pounded and stretched proper by enough other men... using and sampling her the same way you wanted to...your gf would be able to compare you against them and decide who was the best deal for her....

hell i want her e-mail

happened here

tobias0000 said:
anyone else want to talk/jack about our ex's (wives or gf)
that used to cuckold you?

i was cucked by her and still jack to what happened all the time
and still email her, and she STILL teases me and tells me about when she
gets waxed and what shes wearing. next step might be she comes over and models for me...

newshadowz58
(on yahoo IM)

My exwife teased me for years follow the divorce - from time to time she would even come visit with a load for me to clean out of her. She even went has far as to hook her second hubby up my then gfnd. that is a story in it self!

Ex-fiance does the deed

It was my ex-fiance. I broke it off. When I did she told me about the other guys she'd been fucking. The killer was I knew two of the four. So they'd been laughing behind my back.
She didn't tease me though. She and my first fiance, yeah I know, set me up, and ***** me. It was two weeks before my wedding. It lasted 4 hours, and I was hairless when they were done which was pretty difficult to explain to my new bride.
We played, spank the bitch, strap-on, dress up, sex in the back yard, and photo fun.
Our last bit of fun was kicking me in the nuts and throwing me on the front porch crying. They did throw my clothes out after me. Which was really nice of them in as much as I was wearing a corset, stockings, and panties.
I came three times that afternoon. My bride to be sucked me off later not knowing that she was licking off the combined juices of her two rivals.

Cucks do the darndest things

All husbands deserve creampies.
If they are not getting any, then it is about time they asked for them.
Only a handful of guys can give a married woman as much sex as she needs.
Once men get (jealousy and Ego) out of the way, the marriage can sparkle in new ways.
When a woman glows fom her sexual needs being met, the cuck benefits automatically.