• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ex girlfriend dating blk stud

• Thread starterskafrieze
  • Start date

skafrieze

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2007
My ex-girlfriend Sacha is now dating a blk stud who is 6'4 220lbs. and very masculine. I dated several hot girls but have never seen one with a blk man even though I have brought it up with many of them. I approached Sacha about it and she was not into a group thing or being watched. But I sold her hard on the idea, while I don't enjoy the benefits of seeing her with a blk man. I am proud that ever she broke up with me the first man she went for is a blk stud. Anyone else know what I mean message me or post me im always up for a chat!

Ska

Attachments

• sacha1.jpg
    sacha1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,088
  • sacha2.jpg
    sacha2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 848
Know what U mean. PM me for more.

She sure is a looker. Bet the BBC and his buddys are enjoy her.

Nice looking ex. No doubt her black BF has a big cock and is stretching her white pussy good! Have you spoke to her about her being fucked by black?

Yes we've talked some, but said she wasn't interested in talking last time I emailed her. She rubbed it in a little but not as much as I'd like.lol

Attachments

• sach3.jpg
    sach3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 554
Last edited by a moderator:
nice ex. and hey nice hooking her up with him!

New pic

one more

Attachments

• sach4.jpg
    sach4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 319
Do U know how big that nigg. dick is?

Users who are viewing this thread